Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:01 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 99 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Wake Up, Time to Die!

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Wake Up, Time to Die! - Page 2 Empty Re: Wake Up, Time to Die!

Post by k0hryuu Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:17 pm

The break for negotiations gave Sayumi some much needed time to regain more of her breath after her marathon sprint, and let the feeling come back in her leg. A stray microphone rolled over towards her, likely sent by one of the backstage crew, and she plucked it off the ground as she returned to her feet.

Either option would give her the fight she desired, though she did prefer things to be more one-on-one, as it was a bit more 'intimate'. Hers was a spirit that thrived on chaos and bloodshed, and any agreement or promise she made would be fleeting at best. All that really mattered to her was what was right in front of her, there and in the moment.

"All I care for is the taste of pain and suffering!" she interjected, raising her microphone. Still wearing her manic grin, she used her free hand to grab Mina by the hair from behind, giving it a good yank to try and jerk her head backwards. "...And even in a three-way contest, one side is doomed to get double-teamed anyway."

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:46 pm

Things seemed to have worked. Fiends were thankfully easy to manipulate if you were clever. And Mina was clever, or at least she had convinced herself that she was. More likely these girls were just indifferent to the conditions so long as they got their time in the spotlight. The lolita's bland expression winced slightly as Babel jabbed at one of her under-developed breasts through the heavy velvet of her dress with its built in corset. Things could never just be simple, could they? But the important part was that she wasn't being double teamed. Any thoughts Mina was harboring, about anything at all, vanished when that jabbing hand lifted to gently touch her face. Mina's mind was blank. What sort of power did this vampire have over her? She stood frozen as the girl pressed their cheeks together, the witch felt warmth spreading through her cheeks and elsewhere as their lips nearly met. The words alarmed the girl, but she could only stammer as she sought words for reply. She wanted to say something cool, but nothing came out, insipid or otherwise.

Then came the boisterous shouting from the demon. The words barely made it through the cloud that Babel had woven over Mina's senses. What did register, however, was the sharp tug on her hair, pulling her from the vampiress and towards the demoness. "Oi! Geh off!" Came the suddenly more rustic response. Recomposing herself the little Brit brought up a hand to pry the fingers from her hair roughly. She spoke again, this time with her affected London accent, "Yes, and perhaps that one will be an interloping... spirit. Ah-I'm sorry, creature, and what is your name?" Knowing demons names was important, it was the key to binding them after all!

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:12 pm

Her hand knocked away, Noro-chan took a step back, looking at Mina tauntingly. "I am a collection of malice with no true name! This vessel is known as 'Sayumi', however we refer to ourselves as Noroiko, the cursed child!" she proclaimed into the microphone, welling up with a bit of chuuni pride as she started to rant. "Even if you think to strike this girl down, my lingering grudge will only continue on to possess a new host, maybe even you, witch!"

Glancing over at Babel with a smirk, she continued on sultrily, "And even though I am quite attached to my current host's body, it could also be interesting to see what living in an immortal's body would be like...

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:04 am

Babel's head tilted as Mina was roughly pulled away and the two exchanged words after briefly scuffling. Once the dust settled, Babel's eyebrow raised at both Mina and Noroiko's suggestions.

After a moment, she laughed. "I am an immortal! I do not need to hide in a bag of flesh to gain power. And the pain you desire so badly will be the only thing you will get trying to possess me!" She said to Noroiko.

She then turned to Mina. "Nor do I have to pitifully beg to some forgotten relic of a God for whatever scraps of power they'll give. And... Team up with a mortal? Ha! Mortals exist for me to do as I like with them. Their subservience is the only association I will allow. My many ghouls are a testament to my ability!"

Babel marched forward, pushing a hand into Sayumi's big chest and Mina's small one and shoved them both out of the way. "We shall meet anon, and you shall both feel the sharp bite of my fang as I take what I please from your flesh. Now... Au revoir!"

And with that, Babel strode confidently past the two chunni with a wide grin on her face.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:29 pm

Every scrap of information helped Mina to figure out a way to deal with her opponents. Names, natures, desires... all of these things could be researched in her modest library of occult books, mostly bought on the internet. Her sources are totally legit! Standing free of both girls now Mina glanced between them once more, listening as each one spoke their own villainous ramblings. Vague threats and a lot of pompous claims. She would have to be ready for anything; time to pull out all of the stops.

She gave a delicate squeak as Babel roughly shoved her by the boob, rubbing the offended little orb before realizing that doing so looked inappropriate and stopped. Watching the vampiress leave she decided it was time for her own little speech, "A lot of bold talk from a couple of parasites. Living on the life and flesh of greater beings just to sustain your own miserable existences. I shall bring all of my arcane knowledge to bear against you and call upon my connection to the primal magics of the world. When next we meet you shall face a pointy reckoning that will shudder you! No more will you find a safe place to hide, no where to run in the world of the living."

That seemed like a fiery enough monologue, but she needed a grand exit. She stood in awkward silence for a moment, letting Babel get farther ahead of her before realizing what it was she needed to do. Refusing to be upstaged she stepped right up to the wrathful Noroiko, dropped her microphone, and gave her a two handed shove to the chest before storming off up the ramp. It was a completely uncalled for assault, but it felt damned good... and, ya know, she got to indulge a little guilty pleasure and cop a little feel. This is why she wasn't a puritan.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:25 pm

Sayumi inhaled sharply, taking the first shove to her aching boob. It seemed she their battle was not to resume today, which was disappointing, but possibly for the better, as the pain in her breast reminded her of the condition of her body. Eager as she had been, she wouldn't be able to enjoy the conflict to the fullest in her state. Growling, she allowed the vampire to leave, while letting Mina have her say.

As it ended up, the witch would give her another shove (grope?), this time to both her breasts, causing Noro-chan to hiss in pain. With Mina gone now as well, and no one left she cared to have listen to her delusional rants, Sayumi just stood angrily for a bit, before throwing her microphone back at one of the technicians and storming away.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2