Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 157 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 157 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

SS 15 Hardcore Title Match: Brittany Luvve (C) Vs. Adrian Kytes

3 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

SS 15 Hardcore Title Match: Brittany Luvve (C) Vs. Adrian Kytes - Page 7 Empty Re: SS 15 Hardcore Title Match: Brittany Luvve (C) Vs. Adrian Kytes

Post by d_ultsch Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:17 am

Brittany heard the two count and she tried to push Adrian off of her. However, Brittany was still recovering from the dropkick to her head and Brittany just couldn't break the pin. Soon Brittany heard the ref count to "3..." giving Adrian the win while Brittany lost the hardcore title again. Brittany's arms fell to the mat as she tried to figure out what went wrong as this just kept happening to her.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

SS 15 Hardcore Title Match: Brittany Luvve (C) Vs. Adrian Kytes - Page 7 Empty Re: SS 15 Hardcore Title Match: Brittany Luvve (C) Vs. Adrian Kytes

Post by kerflubble Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:00 pm

"Three..." Adrian breathed in relief as the referee's hand came down for the third time. Her first title victory in AFW, her first victory in what felt like ages and her first Pay Per View victory in what felt like even longer. She'd done it! "Wooo..." the cosplayer let out as she rolled off the Viper and on to the apron, swinging her legs off the side to let gravity do the work of getting her vertical.

Staggering around ringside, she fumbled her way over to the time-keeper's table to preemptively retrieve her new title. No time for major celebrations right now, she just wanted to get out of the war zone and get some meds, metaphorical ones or otherwise. "{thank you Mexico}." She said in somewhat broken Spanish as she made her way back up the ramp. "Perfect Strangers" blaring triumphantly as she vanished behind the curtain, title held high.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:26 pm

Once Adrian had made her way out of the arena, a dark haired figure slipped down the ramp. Brittany had been left alone in the ring, but Karisa had been watching eagerly from the sidelines. She wore a cool smile on her face as she gracefully stepped up onto the apron and slipped between the ropes.

She walked over to Brittany until she was standing over her with her head held high, glancing down at the beaten woman. She shook her head. "Ahhh, what is beautiful about this?" She asked. "Look at you." She said coolly. "This isn't where you belong. You should be thankful for tonight. For tonight, I only witnessed ugliness. How did you fight? How many times were you consumed by those awful, ugly emotions? Have you learned nothing from me?" Karisma said as she stared down at Brittany.

"I thought you wanted to shine like a star. Your words remain ugly and you've marred your beautiful look. Is the only thing that's snakelike about you the way you crawl upon your belly?"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:19 pm

Brittany remained on the mat with her eyes closed and her fists clenched. Brittany couldn't believe that Adrian had beat her. However, things for Brittany were made much worse when a shadow descended over her. Brittany didn't know who it was but when she heard Karisma's voice Brittany let out a sigh. "Just shut up. I tried, OK, i tried. Do you know how hard it is to be beautiful all the time. It doesn't come naturally to some of us like it does to you." Brittany said as she opened her eyes to look up at Karisma.

Brittany had some tears in her eyes as she looked at Karisma. "Are you here to just rub my defeat in?" Brittany said as she couldn't bring herself to sit up just yet.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:49 pm

"You're even uglier now than you were in the ring. Your mouth is still foul, your movements lack grace. It is like you've learned nothing from me whatsoever." Karisma shook her head. "Are you giving up on beauty?" She asked. "Because if you are, then I will finish what that ugly chicken started tonight." She said and raised a her boot, pressing it into Brittany's chest. She then leaned forward.

"Your ugliness speaks for itself. There's nothing I could say or do to amplify it any further. The whole world can see it. This is your last chance to shed that skin of yours. You never should have been in this match in the first place. It's far too ugly for you. At least, I thought that was the case. This loss is a blessing in disguise, but only if you are serious about being beautiful."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:11 am

Brittany let out a grunt of pain as Karisma stepped on her chest. "Of course i want to be beautiful. Do you think i would do all this on a whim. I just wanted the gold around my waist and to raise it above my head when i won." Brittany said as she looked up at Karisma. "Do you think i enjoy losing all the time. I tried to be beautiful but it is tough to stay that way." Brittany said as she did really try to keep her composure and act like a changed woman but old habits die hard.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:27 am

"It was fools gold." Karisma said, turning her head away from Brittany. "Brittany Luvve, I thought that she was tough and I thought that she was beautiful, but when pressure is applied, she snaps like a twig and mumbles filthy words until she can no longer handle it. Then she breaks down and cries because in the end, she is a weak, ugly duckling, who has floated along on the backs of mommy and daddy's fortune and resents the fact that everyone knows it."

Karisma looked down at Brittany with a derisive scowl. "Tell me I'm wrong. Tell me that you can be beautiful all on your own." She lifted up her boot and stamped it down hard into Brittany's chest. "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT HARD IS!" She barked.

Karisma slipped her boot off of Brittany's chest and carefully squatted down. "Do you want real gold?" She asked. "Do you want real beauty? I have been trying to give it to you, but I will not waste any of my time on the truly ugly and I am starting to see through your facade. I can see why you were attracted to Kelly and it is because her ugliness is your ugliness." She said with cold, Amber eyes.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:33 am

Brittany let out a cough as she folded around Karisma's foot as Karisma stomped on her chest. "Of course i want real gold. And of course i want to be beautiful." Brittany said as she coughed one more time before glaring back at Karisma. "If you call me i am similar to Kelly again. I will make you regret it." Brittany said before turning her head to look up at the lights again. "I am beautiful. I just need some polishing to shine. So what if i wasn't up to your expectations this match. I tried my best and i won't have you insulting me." Brittany said as she sat up and looked at Karisma. "I will prove that i am beautiful and there is nothing out there that can stop me." Brittany said even though she has just lost her belt to Adrian.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:14 am

Karisma narrowed her eyes. "Anything I want to call you, I will, and we both know there isn't a thing you can do to stop me. Your false bravado is what makes you ugly. You have the ability to be confident, but when you're laying on the ground crying underneath me, your idle threats are just as ugly as your favorite word. Until you actually prove to me that you are beautiful, I don't think I will even give you the dignity of referring to you by name." She said.

Karisma turned her back on Brittany, keeping her in her vision with the tilt of her head. "Come now, you cubic zirconia, we have to start all over."

Last edited by Tatyina on Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:20 am

Brittany couldn't believe what was happening. Brittany scowled at Karisma as Karisma insulted her and called ugly. But what really caught Brittany's attention was that Karisma called her cubic zirconium. "Did you just call me cubic zirconium?" Brittany asked as she stood up. Brittany knew she fucked up but Brittany couldn't believe that Karisma was treating her like this. "Fine let's go." Brittany said as she just wanted to get out of the arena.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next