by Lobo Today at 2:42 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:06 am

» All of blade/speranza wreslters
by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Lobo, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Toyz B' We

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Toyz B' We - Page 4 Empty Re: Toyz B' We

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:48 am

"Mmmm..."

Allie's lips hummed as she listened to Syd, picking up the pace a bit when Syd did, and trying not to stumble. She still clung tightly to Syd's arm, as if to anchor her and keep her from running away.

"That's... almost romantic, Syd." Allie said as her already rosy cheeks heated up a bit. "Whooo would have thought!" Allie started giggling. "Maybe some of those big old books got into you in some way or another that isn't retarded." Allie then untangled one of her arms and began to softly poke Syd in the side.

"Hey, Syd. Are you ticklish?" She asked. "Because, that would be greaaaat! If a sourpuss like you had a ticklish spot. Then I could actually get to see you smile instead of that stupid too cool for school look you're always making. Doesn't being emo all the time make your face hurt?" She asked with the biggest, shit eating grin she could muster.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:08 pm

Everything Allie did was more irksome than the thing before. Syd scowled, then grumbled, then shoved Allie's hand away, then roughly shoved Allie herself away.

Silently, with her jaw grimly set, she resumed her usual purposeful, long-striding walking pace, content to leave the obnoxious redhead behind.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:55 am

Allie nearly stumbled and dropped to the ground when Syd pulled away. She wanted to stop to yell at Syd, but when the silver haired girl began to pick up the pace, she only grunted and toddled after as quickly as she could.

"You know, when someone gets that upset about something, it probably means it's true. It might be worth you killing me to find out." Allie said with a grin as she scanned Syd, looking for any kind of weakness.

"After tomorrow, I'll try and find another match for you. I'm sure you must be eager. I know I am." She said and turned her head, staying relatively quiet the rest of the way home.

Once they were back home, Allie took a shower and got ready for bed. She was still feeling good from the alcohol, but she wasn't drunk anymore. Once she was dried off, she barged into Syd's room with the bag that had the figurine she had bought earlier in one hand and a brush in the other. Without looking at Syd, she stepped in front of the television and began humming as she put tucked the brush handle into her pajamas. Her butt wiggled a bit as she pulled the figurine out of the bag and then out of the box. She looked it over and then set it down right next to the TV.

When she was done, she turned around and struck a pose mimicking the one the figure was making, except there was a bright grin replacing the sultry look the figure had.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:36 am

"Mh."

Syd went straight to her room. She flopped on her bed, slouched against the headboard, and turned on her TV. She didn't feel like watching wrestling, and there wasn't any on. She eventually landed on a violent Japanese action movie, full of guns and blood and anonymous death.

She knew Allie was using her. She wondered sometimes if Allie would turn on her if even she found someone better, someone who actually had a shot at getting titles and being famous and stuff. Syd wasn't famous. She wasn't anything. She just liked violence.

She was paying zero attention to the TV, but she still scowled at Allie when she blocked her view. She looked up at her, just with her eyes, until she struck that pose. Then she looked away, just with her eyes.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:32 am

Allie grinned wide. She loved teasing Syd because she didn't often get the chance to do it outside of Syd's reach. She always wondered if someday Syd might actually hurt her in a way that seriously hurt her. Crippled her, put her in a coma or mangled her pretty face just because she could. Living dangerously was part of the fun, but she hoped that Syd wasn't THAT much of a psychopath. She nibbled the hand that fed her, but hopefully she wasn't stupid enough to cut it off. She thought about whether or not it was a good idea to ditch Syd before the inevitable happened, but Allie only knew Syd. They had come together and Allie wanted things to work WITH Syd if possible.

She focused on her silver haired charge and let an alluring hand slip down her chest. "Oh, you like?" She teased and giggled. "You doooooo."  Even in her baggy pajamas, she still had enough buttons undone on her shirt to show off a fair bit of cleavage. She straightened out, yawned and then hopped onto Syd's bed and crawled around behind her, gripping the brush and a big handful of Syd's hair. "And, I mean it. You better not break it. I'll be so mad if you just treat it like you don't care. Even if you don't, lie to me about it." She said, knitting her eyebrows as she began to brush Syd's long, silvery locks.

Allie sighed as she settled into a rhythm and then began to look at the TV as some dudes were getting blown away. "Eugh, Syd... can't you find something else?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:07 am

"Shut the fuck up," Syd muttered. She looked back at the TV and tried to ignore whatever annoying nonsense Allie was going on about.

Without looking up, and hit the channel up button once, and the TV changed to a Japanese infomercial for some kind of home mechanical bull-type saddle that wiggled back and forth. It looked... dirty in a way that wasn't as subtle as Syd thought it would be. She gave Allie a look. Maybe she would like that better.

"Make fun of me all you want, but I don't see you with a fuckin' boyfriend," Syd grumbled and pointed to the TV. "Maybe we should get you this thing."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:33 am

Allie smirked when Syd changed the channel. A victory, even if it was a minor one. She continued to brush Syd's hair. It was so silky and smooth. She loved it. She then grinned widely at Syd's words. "Heh, you said it. I can make fun of you all I want, mhm!" Allie cackled but turned her head. "I'm a busy, modern woman." Allie said. "I can get a boy any time I like, so don't compare your girl troubles with what I've got going on"

Allie shrugged. "We always just go to the bar anyway. I haven't really had any time to go to a club. You probably just think they are stupid so I never asked. For now, I don't mind just going to a bar if that's where you like to go. Do you want to go to a club with me some time? I bet we could both find some hotties there."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:39 am

Syd scowled. The weirdo mechanical bull humping machine on TV wasn't so funny now. She changed the channel back to the movie, and its continuous soundtrack of gun fire and screaming.

"You think I don't like anything," she grumbled. In this case, she was right. Syd didn't like dance clubs. But it was the principle of it!

"I'd go..." She said. "Just... not the same ones you like. If you're just looking to get fucked by a quarterback... There's no football here, anyway." She guffawed at Allie. "And you could get an easy lay whenever you want, because you are an easy lay."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:33 am

Allie clenched her teeth and dragged the brush hard through a snarl in Syd's hair on purpose. "What? What kind of clubs do you go to, Syd?" She asked. "Don't think I could handle going to some gay club? Please, I own whatever club I go to. I bet I could get a girl way easier than you could!" She huffed.

Allie shook her head and looked up as the television was back on screeching violence. "Oh, and you're soooooo hard to get. You're so desperate you asked me out!" Allie said, snickering. "At least I have the option to say no if i want to." She taunted back.

Allie began brushing Syd's hair once more. "Fine. YOU pick the club that YOU want to go to and I'll go with you. We'll see if I can handle it or not." She said. She pressed her big tittles into Syd's back and leaned close to her ear. "And, why don't we make a little wager, hm? We'll see who really has the goods when it comes to taking care of business."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:03 am

Syd winced. Her scowl deepened, and this time her attention stayed on Allie. Messing with her hair was bad enough, but her attempted "date" was a sore subject. She thought about choking her.

"A bet?" She snorted. "That's stupid. You think everyone'll just come running for your saggy, fake tits? Fine. I pick the club."

Without bothering to announce it, she slid down on her bed and laid down on her side to sleep. She pulled at a bunched up blanket stuck partly under Allie and partly covered herself, and closed her blue eyes. She gathered her long hair in front of her over her shoulder and cozied up to it like it was a teddy bear.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum