by Lobo Today at 2:42 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:06 am

» All of blade/speranza wreslters
by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

Who is online?
In total there are 121 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 120 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Toyz B' We

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Toyz B' We - Page 3 Empty Re: Toyz B' We

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:19 am

Allie took a sip of her beer when she got it, wrinkled her nose and then took a deep drink. She sighed as Syd talked and looked over the girl.

"I don't know what that is. It sounds dumb." Allie said. "You probably just smoked pot all day. That's dumb too." Allie added, shaking her head. "I thought you were supposed to be all smart and stuff but you really don't know how to make decisions, do you?"

Allie rocked in her seat and looked at her bag. She took out the figurine's box and began to look at it. "I like movies too. I like going to the movies with you, Syd. Actually, I like going to the bar with you too." Allie opened the box and began looking at the figure. "You're not just going to break this are you? You better not. Isn't this supposed to be a toy? How the frick do you play with something that doesn't move? At least you can brush a Barbie's hair.."

Allie then turned to Syd. "Were you at least normal when you were a kid or did you come out of the womb emo?"

Last edited by Tatyina on Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:28 am

"What do I care? You bought it. It's yours." Syd slipped Allie a sly, sidelong glance before downing her second tequila. "Something for you to aspire to."

She put her glass down and drew in a great big yawn, and stretched her arms downward like a cat. She pulled her long, white pony tail over her shoulder and idly stroked it while she spoke. "I don't know what your obsession is with being normal. People don't worship the status quo. They call them idols here for a reason."

She looked around the room again, but didn't find anyone who struck her fancy. These people were definitely not her type, anyway. Of course, Allie wasn't her type either, but if she ever just said the word...

"I don't really remember much. I remember being angry a lot, and I didn't know how to handle it when I was little. When I started to read and be more enlightened I realized why I was angry, and then it became righteous anger. I think that's why I never feel bad when I do stuff, it's because I know that it's justified. I'm breaking down the shitty societal... thing."

She paused for a moment, and stared blankly ahead, and then motioned to the bartender for her third shot.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:09 am

"It's yours. I bought it for you because you wanted it. So, you better not break it. Whenever I'm not around, you can think of me when you see it!" She said and flashed Syd a bright smile before taking a big drink from her beer.

"And I'm not normal. I'm special!"

Allie took another sip. "That's dumb. Why would you want to be angry all the time? Even as a baby!?" Allie shook her head, chuckling a bit. "You're funny, Syd. Baby Syd, pooping her pants and being angry at the world! Were your first words "God is dead?" Hehe!"

Allie reached over and patted Syd's hand. "Let's do a shot together!" Allie said, motioning to the bartender to bring Her a shot of Tequila.

Last edited by Tatyina on Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:48 am

"God isn't dead. He never was alive. The idea of God is dead because we as a... nevermind."

Syd motioned to the bartender for a third shot of Tequila, and then raised the glass to Allie. "That toy is everything I wish you were. Gay, hot, and slutty. I'll drink to that." She threw her shot back like a pro, and let it settle for a moment.

"We have to go find the game," she said resolutely, and got off her stool with a slight wobble.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:06 am

Allie lifted her shot up and downed in. She exhaled and shook her head, her nose wrinling before she smiled again. "Bitch." She said casually, her tone jovial. "I'm at least one and a half of those things." She said with a bright grin.

She paid their tab and slipped off the barstoop as well. The shot zipped through her pretty well and she toddled after Syd. "What kind of skanky hoes are you into? I'm sure your taste in women is as bad as your sense of humor." She added.

She continued on while she waited for Syd to pick a direction to walk in. "What do you mean one game? You're tellin me that thing only has ONE game?! THAT's pretty stupid!" She snorted. "Do you need me to find the place for you? It's probably closed by now, ya know."

Last edited by Tatyina on Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:21 am; edited 2 times in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:39 am

Syd only grunted in response. Allie was so stupid it made her head hurt sometimes.

On her way to the door, she started to think about the question. She stared up into space and ignored the scattered sidelong glances she got from the other, much more respectable clientele. What kind of skanky hoes was she into?

"I said Adrian Kytes before, but now I think she's a corny little bitch," Syd said flatly once they were back on the sidewalk. "I think... Haruka Date. And Death Bunny." She nodded. "Them."

She started off at her usual mercurial stride, but slowed herself down for Allie, much more than usual. "So... Who do you like? And... If you were gay?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:51 am

Once Syd slowed down, Allie grabbed onto Syd's arm Syd's waist to steady herself. sitting at a bar stool was much different than having to walk around with a nice buzz. "Ahhhh... That girl tries to be a tough chick AND a bunny rabbit, heh. Syd, that's the kinda thing you're into, eh?" She said and grinned at Syd while giving Syd's arm a playful squeeze. "She's got a nice rack though. Admit it, Syd. You like 'em big, don'tcha? You know, if I'm reaaaallly drunk and you're reaallly need too, you can always give these puppies a few quick squeezes!" Allie said and used her free hand to lift up one of her hefty tits before letting it drop back. "Just don't get too comfortable, I ... I don't want you thinking you have a free pass!" She said, wagging a finger at Syd.

"But, uhhhhh.... I want a guy that's hot! And, uhhh, obviously they have to spoil me. A guy that's not going to treat me like the princess I am, no way!" Allie shook her head vigorously. "I really doubt some meat head wrestler can do that at all! But, like, are you just talking about a fuck?" She questioned. "Probably. You're the hit it and quit it type, huh, Syd? It's ok, I might think you're pretty dumb sometimes, but at least you know what you want when it comes to what matters."

She leaned against Syd briefly. "I can be kinda slutty too. Shhhhh." She said and giggled as they continued to walk. "Aaaanyway, hm." Allie bit her lip. "I haven't really looked at the Tension Roster in detail buuut. if we're just talking shut up and fuck me then... Daisuke Takeuchi. Talk a bout a slice of man meat! I swear he's packing an elephant trunk between his legs, geeze."

Allie's legs bowed at the thought but she stabilized herself and pressed on. "But, uhhh, if I were gaaaaay? Oh, well.. Maybe that snobby Gwendolyn girl that's the Entropy champ. Sassy, rich and a nice rack. Yeah, I might be able to handle that. Then again... I don't want anymore who is MORE pretty, MORE rich or MORE uhhh... well, shit." Allie furrowed her brow.

"There's this bitchy red headed Jobber named Gail. Maybe her?" She finally decided.

Allie then tugged on Syd's arm. "Let's go home, Syd. We can go find your game tomorrow, ok?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:29 am

Syd shuddered at the mention of Daisuke Takeuchi's junk. Whoever that was, Syd hoped she never had to see his elephant trunk.

"I didn't just mean to fuck..." She mumbled. "Hm... That girl's hot. Dunno why.. I like how she's always in control of stuff. She always gets what she wants. She's a spoiled rich bitch, but she gets in there and wrestles, and so yeah, she's hot."

She furrowed her brow at Allie. "I dunno a Gail. Why do you like her? You like sucky bitchy girls?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:08 am

"Iunno."

Allie said, shrugging at Syd's question. "I thought you were just talking about a fuck. It's not like I think about which chick I'd do... or date..." Allie said, blushing a bit. "But I think that maybe being a bit dominate in bed would be fun. At least with a girl. Maybe that's why I picked her. Someone I could handle..."

Allie began to think a bit more about it. "Well... my standards for dating are the same for anyone, I guess." She said as she leaned a bit heavier against Syd, wrapping herself fully around Syd's arm. "I need someone who will treat me like the princess I am. I really don't think there are any girls out there who would be able to do that. I mean.. I wouldn't treat someone else like that."

Allie tilted her head and looked at Syd. As much of Syd as she could with how she was leaning. Mostly Syd's chest. She didn't really notice it too much. "So... you want to date Death Bunny or Haruka Date? What's it like to date Syd, huh?" She asked, surprised at how curious she was. "What's dating to you, Syd?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:33 am

"Mh," Syd grunted. She definitely wouldn't treat anyone like a princess, either. Not really, anyway. The thought of it made her uncomfortable, enough to make her squirm, and she unconsciously increased her walking pace to distance herself from the idea.

"Mhm," she nodded, and then Allie's question made her think. She didn't really know how to answer it.

"It's like... I dunno. It's when you like someone and they like you. And you hang out and do stuff you like and they know why you like it, and then you fuck. It's like... How everyone else is on the outside. Everyone in the world, they're outside, but that one person is on the inside. She's on your side."

Syd hoped it was a good enough answer, and turned her head away in case Allie called her emo again.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum