Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 176 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 176 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

After The Snow Settles

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

After The Snow Settles - Page 3 Empty Re: After The Snow Settles

Post by Bluemouse Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:15 am

Taylor listened quietly and fiddled with her thumb on the tab on top of the Coke can. Her body stayed motionless, as if any sudden move might break Akashi's train of thought and the moment would be gone. She usually let Akashi's spiritual weirdness go in one ear and out the other, but at the moment it was just what she needed.

Her whole life she had tried to get by, to keep up, to stay a step ahead of everyone else. She always judged herself harshly, because that's what her mom had done. She had always pushed herself, because she had felt what happened when she let her guard down. She had protected herself fiercely from the rest of the world because for a long time, no one else would do it.

She remembered when she had told her mother that she was going to a wrestling gym, and that she was going to fight. Her mother had snorted and said "Don't you get beat up enough already?" She was also fond of telling her, when Taylor would try to act tough so as not to cry in front of her, that she should learn to be nice, as if all the bad things that made her hurt and made her cry and made her scared were no one's fault but her own.

So she learned, like her mother, to do everything herself. She learned to fight and more recently she learned to be nice, no thanks to her mother, and she learned exactly what it took to get to the top. While she could never pretend that she did it by herself, her family and friends were among her greatest strengths, she still believed that it was her against the world. Johnny and Junko and Akashi and Cassie could be wonderful and supportive leading up to a match, but once she stepped through the ropes she was alone.

Maybe she was wrong.

"I love you," she said back. Her throat held tightly to the words and they came out in a strained whisper. "I know I'm not alone. You're never alone."

She nodded and sniffled, once, and took a drink of the Coke. She put an arm around the sumo's big, padded-muscle shoulders and leaned her head against her. "Do you think this is your last run at the title?" She asked.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:30 am

Akashi smiled, this time not tearing up as Taylor did. She was often blubbery and the two of them cried like babies together countless times. This time, she just felt so warm, even tears of joy seemed oddly inappropriate as she leaned against Taylor.

"We're not. And it's great." She said with a smile.

Akashi then sat up and grinned at Taylor. "Hell no! I'm still pretty young too, you know! Plus, I'm stubborn and probably stupid! I'm not going to stop chasing the title until they kick me out or my body just quits! or my brain goes to mush from all those damn headbutts!" Akashi laughed heartily.

"I can't quit. I still have a lot to prove and a lot to live up to. Especially now." Akashi said, clenching her fist.

Akashi sighed contently, the fire still burning inside her even though her features were placid. "When we get back to Japan, come to the shrine with me again." Akashi said. "Please. And... some other places too..." She said softly, turning her head away from Taylor. "And we can go to dinner and figure out how to give Kelly Conway a beating so bad, she'll give her little contract to someone else just so she doesn't have to fight you."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:36 pm

Akashi's infectious enthusiasm brought back Taylor's radiant grin, even though it hurt her face to do it. As long as Akashi was all in, Taylor had to be too. She wasn't going to be the one to slow down first.

"Hell yeah, you do," Taylor said. "I'm gonna be twice the champ you ever were. I'm gonna make you look bad, so you better turn it up now."

She paused. She was never sure what to make of Akashi's Shinto shrines and stuff, but she'd never say no to her. "Yeah, I'm in for all that. Man, Kelly's asking for it. Ya know she's beaten like, all my friends? You, Cassie, Nik. Me. Well, she didn't beat you in a match, but she beat you up. That bitch is toast."

She munched on more snack food, and patted her shoulder where her new shiny gold strap would be. "Man, I left the belt with Junko just 'cause... I wanted to, but I kinda wish I had it now. What good is the belt if I can't show it off and make you jealous?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:09 am

Akashi shook her head. "Never." She said simply. "I won't quit until I'm the best indisputably." Akashi clenched her fists and looked down. It was always a point of contention between them and as deep as their bond was, it also felt like a conversation that was better off avoided other than a few friendly jabs here and there.

Akashi perked up at the mention of Kelly. "Hai! Conway-san will not escape her fate forever. Now she's got people focused on her. There's nowhere for her to run.

Akashi shook her head at Taylor. "Gloat while you can, Taylor-chan. I WILL be champ again and I won't forget all the things you have said when it's my turn once more." Akashi sighed and smiled. She then flopped on her bed.

"I think I can get out tonight. I'm ready to head back home. Are you leaving tonight or are you waiting until the morning? Don't leave without me, Taylor-chan."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:39 am

Taylor patted Akashi's back with a tired smile. They'd have all the time in the world for their mostly unspoken competition, for now she just needed to rest.

"Leaving the hospital or the country?" She asked. "I gotta go see Bug. I feel bad, it seems like he's always the last guy I see after this stuff, but I guess that's the deal. He's the one I go home to, even in Geneva."

She was silent for a moment, and gazed idly at the sumo. "You're gonna find someone, Kashi," she said suddenly. "If Angel's it, then I'll get behind it a hundred percent. If not, then someone else, somewhere else. I think your biggest problem is you keep trying to date wrestlers. Girl wrestlers are all fuckin' nuts." She forced a little smile. "Don't worry, though. You're the best. Any dyke would be lucky to have your fat ass to go home to."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:52 am

"Home... Japan." Akashi said with a slight smile. She figured she was just still stupid from the concussion but she tried to shake it off. "That's ok, Taylor-chan. If you are leaving for Japan in the morning, just wait for me, ok? I'll definitely be out by then."

However, she was surprised as Taylor brought up Angel. She wasn't honestly even thinking about Angel at all, or going home to anyone. She turned her head. Angel hadn't called her. She was surprised and... disappointed.

Maybe it was her OWN fault but still. "Ahh, yeah..." Akashi said softly. "I'm... not worried about it, really, Taylor-chan." She said, smiling weakly. "But, I probably should call her... Now that you're done fighting, I want to be there for her. I didn't like having to pick a side but, I don't blame anyone for it. It's just how things worked out. I told her that much and I am sure she'll be the bigger woman about it."

Akashi hugged Taylor again. "Give Johnny-kun a kiss for me." She said and gave Taylor a kiss on the cheek. "Mwah!" Akashi giggled. "I'll see you tomorrow, champ!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:40 am

"Maybe I should talk to her too..." Taylor said, and piled the snacks up on the table next to the bed before getting up.

"Okay." She faced Akashi and gave her the hardest squeeze she could manage. "Thanks, Kashi. I'll talk to you tomorrow. We can all go to the airport together." She started to leave, but paused. "...Is it weird to sleep with the belt?" She thought about it for a second, and then shrugged.

She walked out of the room and pulled out her phone.

Almost there, babe!

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3