by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:44 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 100 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 99 Guests :: 1 Bot

Blade/speranza

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Before The Snow Falls

2 posters

Go down

Before The Snow Falls Empty Before The Snow Falls

Post by Lobo Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:58 am

The camera fades in at a low angle, aimed right at Kelly Conway, who stands there with a grin on her face, her arm draped around a familiar red haired woman. The two are located in a  mostly white room with a chalkboard containing a world map directly behind them.

Kelly was clad in her ring gear, in addition to a newly added brace on her battered knee.

"Ladies and gentleman... It's me! Your former but still future Friction Champion! And Im here with Talia 'Dark Angel' Wilson fresh from her victory against uh... Who was it again? I don't really remember who you fought other than she's lost against TWO members of the Coalition. Who was she again? How do you feel about that win anyway, girl!""
Kelly said cheerfully as she looked at Talia, while flying a toy plane with her free hand in front of herself and Talia.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Before The Snow Falls Empty Re: Before The Snow Falls

Post by TaliZorah Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:53 am

Talia, unlike Kelly, was wearing her casual, utilitarian black hoodie and sweats. Now that she didn't wear the mask anymore, she stopped dying her hair brown. She was back to being her normal redhead. "Huh? Who?" she asked Kelly while looking at her nails. "I honestly can't remember...the dojo girls are a dime a dozen nowadays anyways. I can't be at fault for not remembering all of the people whose asses I've kicked."

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:42 am

"A dime a dozen..." Kelly said as she turned from facing Talia to look at the camera. "That sums up the Dojo pretty well. Alaina Sanders might be Co-Entropy champ but she's been no match for both current and former Coalition members, Dark Angel and... Brittany Luuve..." Kelly said the latter with pure disgust before her composure returned.

Kelly then took her toy plane and pressed up against Japan on the map behind her before dragging it to the nation of Mongolia.

"In no time at all, we'll be flying to Mongolia for this year's Avalanche where yours truly takes on Akashi Tanikaze in our very first match together. Now, Ms. Wilson, if there's anything you'd like to tell your former friend before she gets her teeth scattered across the arena, what would it be?"

"Do you think she's as honorable as she claims to be? Is she REALLY AFW's biggest face anymore? Is she really all that talented or does her size compensate for suckage?"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:09 am

The redhead just shrugged.  "I don't know man.  I mean...I must be crazy since I seem to be one of the few people who see the filth in Mrs. Tanikaze's life.  She acts all high and mighty like she's better than all of you," she said while gesturing to the camera.  "I mean who's to say she's not everything that's wrong with this industry?  She takes advantage of others.  She one night stands every new girl who is just trying to find her way in this business.  Then she goes about taking the moral high ground."  Talia shuddered in disgust.  

"But then again, maybe her popularity makes sense after all.  I mean, when you a picture a Parker fan, what do you see?  A young, dumb, naive, but optimistic young woman.  Now picture an Akashi fan.  What do you see, hmm?"  Talia shifted her head, furrowing her brow.  "Because I see perverted, single, sex-driven low-life guys who like her because she gets to lesbo-fuck all the hot women they have no shot of ever getting."  The purple-eyed girl grinned, shifting around to look back at Kelly.  

"So after you wreck her, you'll have to keep an eye over your shoulder for any of her fans wanting payback.  Although to be frank, it'll be hard to miss them with a hand in their pants."

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:20 am

Kelly was all smiles before, but when she gave Talia the floor she was beyond happy. In a matter of seconds, she hear Talia tear down her former friend brutally. And it sounded oh so true.

Kelly didn't think she'd hear such things from Talia! This was straight up savage! She covered her mouth and looked at the camera with exaggerated surprise as Talia spoke about Akashi's personal life, her fans and the kind of woman she truly was.

"Ohhh my god! Savage! Straight. Savage!" Kelly exclaimed joyfully to Talia before looking to the camera with an excited smile.

"Even former friends KNOW the truth about you, Tanikaze. Take away your time as champion and you're just a whore." Kelly spat to the camera.

"You like to act like we have a lot in common. That we're both daughters of men with prestigious fighting backgrounds, trying to fill the boots... Well I got news for you, Akashi. You can't fill my boots and your era has long expired. You no longer represent the company. You're nothing but a side show hussy compared to Me, Parker, and Talia here. You don't GET to represent women in the fighting world because all you are is eye candy at the end of the day.... Sex fighter..." Kelly snarled, her last words echoing with venom and disdain.

The former champ then held up the toy plane in front of her. "And just like this plane Akashi..." Kelly said before dropping the plan at her feet. The sound of cheap plastic hitting concrete floor. "You're career is going to take one hell of a nose dive..." Said the blonde as she draped her arm over Talia, letting the broadcast fade out...

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down