by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 163 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 161 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

An Aristocratic Callout (For Snow)

2 posters

Go down

An Aristocratic Callout (For Snow) Empty An Aristocratic Callout (For Snow)

Post by ihateocrecolors Thu Apr 28, 2022 3:49 am

Newcomers to AFW usually have what you would call..ring fright but Alois Trancy..never Alois Trancy. When Alois walks out to the ring, people get nervous about meeting him. The 5’3 wrestler oozed confidence and cockiness as he made his way to the ring, his feet tapping to the beat of his electric pop theme with the verse “Being left, being left, being left, being left with me, Narcissus~”, microphone in his hand. It was quite unsure as to why he picked this song, possibly because he was secretly aware of his annoying show-off demeanor or maybe because he just liked the beat of the song. As he stopped his incessant dancing on the entrance ramp, the blonde wrestler took his ever so tentative steps onto the apron, holding the middle ropes as he blew kisses to the crowd, before getting into the ring.

Alois’s entrance music:

Alois’s attire:

He smiled, kindly as he slowly paced the ring, probably thinking of what he was going to say, the microphone slowly lifted to his lips. When he spoke, he made sure that he was heard, his posh yet feminine voice echoing throughout the ring, his voice made you want to shut him up, yet you were still interested in what he had to say.

”Oh my god you guys I just watched last week’s show of Tension! It was insane! Just like every other night…or well, any other night really! Men and women competing for their rise to fame and stardom. Putting their bodies on the line for YOUR entertainment! Brilliant really...”

He slowly walked towards the ropes facing the crowd in front of him,  as if he was going to have a personal people to people talk as he pursed his lips, probably thinking about what he had to say next. It only took a few sentences but he had the crowd hooked.

“But you know what really irks me is the constant pouring of boring and uninspiring talent that you’ll see every night over and over! You want to know what I see in the locker rooms and rings? I see a bunch of cheap, interchangeable useless men and women…like a bloody slot machine that somehow always barely manages to hit the jackpot. Cheap mannequins that run around in their green and white clown costumes, taking the spotlight of truly deserving…me.”

And then came the boos, the jeers and the taunts came along. But Alois ignored it though, whether from not letting it get to him or the idea that he was right and the crowd was dead wrong. It didn’t matter. He was the center of attention at the moment and that’s all he needed to hear, boos be damned.

”And whether I like to admit it or not, amidst the amount of dweebs in this company, there are a handful of people who are genuinely impressive in the ring. Now I know..it might offend some of you that there might be a possibility that your KO-bras and Jaspers might not be these selected few but there might just be a spot for them actually! Benchwarmers!”
ihateocrecolors
ihateocrecolors

Back to top Go down

An Aristocratic Callout (For Snow) Empty Re: An Aristocratic Callout (For Snow)

Post by Diesel_Electric_Razor Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:27 am

"Ah, Well, he seems nice." A Certain Welsh accented voice said in the locker room, watching the whole affair play out on the Television before him, stretching lazily against the wall he leaned back against with a gum-centered lollipop in his mouth... It was Jasper, The little Welsh rookie that had been making the rounds through Tension as a bit of a beloved face with a half-decent track record to his name. Clad in his attire from his appearance during the last Showdown PPV, namely a pair of Daisy-dukes below a white-T-shirt with a yellow band beneath a red-white letterman Jacket with the "Newtype" Armband and a button with an Autobot emblem pinned over his chest, all topped off with a pair of well-used khaki Ugg boots it was quite the personalized outfit.

So, leaning back against the wall and watching the promo getting cut before him with his name even being mentioned once, Jasper naively decided that he'll give this new guy a friendly welcome, He didn't have anything better to do that evening, he'd spent the night sparring and chatting with trainers, working out and taking photo-ops for promotional material, standard fare stuff that the young lad found a bit uninteresting but couldn't say No to and really, He still had a few hours before he could go home but nothing to do as the odd jobs the management needed him to do went by a lot quicker than anticipated... So he had plenty of free time around the Tension Arena this evening.

...So roughly a good five minutes after Alois began his tirade about the state of Tension, a familiarly up-beat J-Rock Beat reverberated through the arena.

Stand Up To The Victory!:

And soon to the slow but steadily rising cheers of the Tension audiences, strutting down holding a microphone a polite stagehand had handed to him with a playful, yet friendly smile on his face came the little Welsh tomcat, looking to make a good impression on this new guy... After all, It'd been a while since Jasper had spoken to a fellow Briton.

Jasper Rhys, Chipper as Always:

Walking down the ramp and up to the ring, climbing in and gracefully squeezing between the ropes like a playful feline, the boy would stand and look around at both Alois and the surrounding crowd, and then opened his mouth."Sut mae A Noson Dda Kyoto!" He called out in his native Welsh with a friendly look on his face to the crowd to a resounding pop, before turning his attention to Alois and regarding him with that same kind expression he regarded the AFW faithful with. "And a Hello to you too, I'm Jasper Rhys... And you are?" He said with that strong rural Welsh accent, his tone easy-going and calm, the short Bluenette wondering if this English boy would reciprocate his friendliness, that naivety of his still strong.
Diesel_Electric_Razor
Diesel_Electric_Razor

Back to top Go down

Post by ihateocrecolors Sat Apr 30, 2022 3:41 pm

Nobody likes a person who interrupts another person while they're talking, especially people who inflate their egos. As the upbeat J-rock theme rang throughout the arena and the crowd’s boos and jeers turned to cheers and standing ovations, Alois’s cocky smirk turned into a look of utter frustration as the Welsh boy entered the fray, straight out of his Showdown PPV. While the Welsh boy slipped into the ring with an obnoxiously big smile on his face. He stood there for a while as Jasper went to greet the crowd and then looked at him with a look of curious intent.

But there would be no look of contempt for Jasper as Alois already knew what he saw. An egotistical brat who these people have adopted as their underdog. His annoying little smile. His god awful fashion sense. That letterman jacket did not fit at all…and that accent..that thick rural accent is what he hated the most about him. It made him sound like a pathetic commoner..They only actually met for two minutes and the boy already despised him. As he was given the chance to introduce himself to the Welsh boy, he just stared at him with a look of strained patience before finally raising the microphone to his soft pink lips.

”Oh I'm sorry. Am I interrupting your “me” time? Am I interrupting your big moment?"

The aristocrat finally spoke and when he did, he made sure to sound as condescending as inhumanely possible. His light blue eyes examined him while he began to speak into his mic. The boy then focused his attention to crowd, who cheering Jasper instead of him. Could you believe it?

”Wow..it’s Jasper Rhys, people! The guy you see every bloody week! The guy you fill car parks for! Kyoto’s losing it! Wooooo!..”

His voice during that mock cheering for Jasper being quite literally the example of “bringing quite little to no energy to the table. He looked almost bored actually as he spoke. Once he was done with his sarcastic jokes and condescending remarks, he finally responded to the boy’s question.

“The name’s Alois though i wouldn’t expect you to remember that..”
ihateocrecolors
ihateocrecolors

Back to top Go down

Post by Diesel_Electric_Razor Thu May 26, 2022 2:11 pm

Well, that was quite the odd reaction. Watching Alois turn around to face him with that somewhat subtle glare, something about it kind-of surprised Jasper as he raised an eyebrow inquisitively at the English boy punctuated with an innocent tilt of his head towards the left. "Um... no, I just came to say Hi, and to introduce you to the league..." Jasper said politely with a rather confused and somewhat surprised look on his face as Alois regarded him with that subdued look of disdain.

"W-Well, I didn't mean to interrupt you-" Then Jasper was cut-off by the Aristocrat's sudden but rather brief rant, blinking rapidly as he processed everything he said before finally coming up with his own response after a good 25 seconds of processing and mental rebooting as he somewhat naively tried to make sense of the English Aristocrat's condescension and spite. "Well, I think I'll remember your name just fine Mister Alois, I'm quite good at remembering those." He replied as he held his hands behind his back and stood up on his tippy-toes, the curious look back on his face as he offered yet another warm but this time more subtle smile to the boy.

And then, in a display of well-intentioned audacity, the little Welsh lad offered his left-hand up to the Aristocrat for a simple friendly handshake. "Don't worry, Dydw i ddim yn brathu." He said, finishing off his playful remark in his infamous native tongue, breaking any illusions Alois might briefly have had that this little Bluenette was anything other than a proud Welshman.
Diesel_Electric_Razor
Diesel_Electric_Razor

Back to top Go down

Post by ihateocrecolors Sun May 29, 2022 10:03 pm

Alois watched as the boy held out his hand, looking at it as though thinking why on earth had he even bothered to stretch his hand out for him to shake. The British boy turned away from the Welsh boy, hands on his hips as if he was contemplating on whether or not to shake the friendly Welsh boy’s hand. He stood there for a while as Jasper held out his hand for an awkward amount of time before Alois finally turned to him, surprising the crowd as he finally shook his hand with a slight smile on his face. Who knew what Alois was thinking? The blonde aristocrat finally spoke as shook the blue-haired “commoner”, raising his mic to his lips.

“O dwi'n gwybod na wnewch chi. Honestly, it’s quite admirable. Cute even.”

The 5’3 boy spoke into his mic, staring straight into Jasper’s hazel eyes with his cold blue eyes, as he dazzled him with his surprising fluent Welsh. The British boy absolutely despised the drivel that came out of his mouth that he looked like he was trying to stop an acid reflex afterwards but he felt as though it was worth it, showing him that he could sink down to his lower level. Alois finally let go of his hand as he finally started to speak again.

“That you’re here. Soaking up my spotlight and being all humble about it. But let’s be honest, you’ve got two wins over your run in AFW? One against some nobody and another against some jobber with a tendency to waste his pay on a shitload of tear-away pants. Your other match against that Kurozu boy which led to both of you getting KO'd. Honestly, I'm bloody impressed how you’re not a bloody carny at this point!”

Alois chuckled, stopping himself from breaking out into full blown laughter. He held his mic in his left hand as he used his right to wipe a tear from his cheek. His little rant setting off a lot of fans of the tear-away pants fanatic and the nobody, getting boos from both sides.
ihateocrecolors
ihateocrecolors

Back to top Go down

Post by Diesel_Electric_Razor Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:17 am

Well, that was quite the pleasant surprise!

Jasper was quite shocked, likes seriously his eyes genuinely widened with actual surprise that someone in this far-flung land out in Asia many thousands of miles away from the British Isles that the two boys hailed from actually spoke the tiniest bit of Welsh!... Though it was clear to Jasper that this Alois boy's Welsh was rather stilted, with the hints of a strong upper class English accent seeping into it... Not that it mattered, that surprise made the Welsh boy's evening.

"O-Oh? Thank you." He said, finally snapping from his light shock and taking note of Alois again, keeping up that friendly smile as the two shook hands... Only for the English boy's icy-blue eyes to meet the Valley boy's warm and curious hazel eyes with a seemingly malicious intent to them, which gave the smaller bluenette some minor pause for concern as the two let-go from their handshake...

Then the pillock opened his mouth and began to talk, with Jasper's expression going from friendly to peeved in short order as Alois began speaking rubbish about the Welsh boy's career as a wrestler, and then spouting even more rubbish about his opponents being 'Jobbers' and 'nobodies' whose names were apparently not even worth remembering to this blonde boy, Even then reminding Jasper of his ignoble tie with Daichi all those months ago!... However, what really got Jasper's blood to begin simmering was when he finished his little rant.  

"Carney?..." Jasper said with a slightly ticked-off bemusement in his voice. "First off, mate. Where do you get off calling the rest of Tension as jobbers and nobodies? And secondly, where do you get your information from, cause that's totally wrong. I'm up to five wins at this point." He said, pointing his thumb at himself, whilst he remembered all his past misadventures in the ring. "And yet you come along calling me a 'Carney'? ... Don't make me laugh, What says you're better than me or everyone else here." Jasper said as he put his hands on his hips with a slight glare now directed at Alois, the crowd rallying behind the little Welsh bluenette.

"Coz from where I'm standing... You just seem like a cocky Posh prat to me."
Diesel_Electric_Razor
Diesel_Electric_Razor

Back to top Go down

Post by ihateocrecolors Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:34 am

That was the silver lining, the response that Alois didn’t have some dickish remark for. The blonde aristocrat pursed his lips as he watched the crowd cheer Jasper on. At this point, any normal and reasonable person would have packed it up and gone home but Alois was far from reasonable and he also did not settle for normal. He closed his eyes, waiting for the cheering to stop before finally raising the mic to his lips.

A wry smile etched on the boy’s face, the smile full of more malice and hatred than it was of admiration. He had no desire to get to know the blue-haired boy, his own distaste for Jasper growing in size. He paced the ring, looking at the crowd, cheering that “Welsh brat” on like he was some sort of underdog. He was the underdog here! Him!

“Hmnh…” Alois scoffed, back on the mic, pacing the ring back and forth as if he was thinking about something. His eyes hyper-fixated on Jasper for a brief moment before turning his gaze back to the crowd. “Now…you might be right actually. Where DO i get off calling a bunch of nobodies, jobbers and losers? Ryo Kamiya….i mean look at the guy. The guy practically looks like he gets thrown around like a rag doll for a side hustle..Iyaya, personally I have no quarrel with him because anyone who can humiliate someone who’s so full of themselves like you is ok in my book but he fell short.”

He then eyed Jasper, sizing him up

“And I don’t mean in height. I mean you probably have no equal in that category…But enough about belittling you…that’s harsh. Let’s move one to the crowd! Which you’ve said..I’m not better than? That’s harsh. Because it would’ve meant these people actually have better things to do than just shout and holler when their favorite slut shows up or boo when i have something to say…”
ihateocrecolors
ihateocrecolors

Back to top Go down

Post by Diesel_Electric_Razor Mon Jul 11, 2022 11:03 am

Jasper's glare remained as Alois seemed to pause in response to the Welsh boy's retort, the English aristocrat then raising the mic up to his lips with Jasper's eyebrow raising with a perplexed yet subdued curiosity before then with all of a sudden Alois began to smile at him... It was not a friendly smile... Quite the contrast to the warm and friendly smiles Jasper always gave to everyone around him, Instead this was a smile full of absolute malice and disgust. It was only now dawning on the young Welsh lad that this 'Alois' boy must genuinely really quite detest him. "Nid oes angen bod yn anghwrtais, Tosser." Jasper muttered slilently in Welsh...

...And then the Blonde lad started another rant! Jasper's temper slowly rising as Alois began to pace about the ring, stealthily and nonchalantly glaring back at him with those blue eyes of his as he spoke, prattling on rudely about how everyone else was a 'nobody' and 'jobber' before beginning a tirade about how Ryo kamiya, a boy who Jasper had defeated once but still respected was a loser without saying it!... "At least he's actually proven himself in the ring..." Jasper muttered crossly to himself, arms crossed with a slightly pouty expression to his face before the temperature of his blood rose sharply and his expression changed to that of a subdued fury as Alois began to praise Iyaya...

Ah yes, The Imp. How could the Welsh boy forget that wanker.

It wasn't really the fact that Alois mentioned him that was the problem, It was the fact that Alois was praising him... The Imp having been so mean spirited and unpleasant to the Welsh boy, He really couldn't stand hearing the English boy praise him... and he made it visibly evident with the way his expression turned into a light scowl with an angered twitch of his left eye.

Finally. Then, did Alois turn to face Jasper, sizing himself up against the little Welsh tomcat, with the two glaring at each other as the English boy finished off his tirade by first insulting Jasper's height and then insulting the Tension audience... the Welsh boy had enough and rather than directly replying to Alois' rant and subjecting himself and the AFW faithful to more abuse, He had another idea.

"Well... that's all fair and good for you... But you haven't shown me any evidence to prove that you're sooo much better than me." He said, replacing his angered look with an unimpressed expression. "There's only one real way to prove your superiority... and that's here in the ring." Excitement began to build in the crowd as Jasper smirked with a smug cheekiness.

"Tomorrow night?... You and me, main event of the evening, Winner proves their unquestioned superiority over the other." Finishing his sentence with an innocent tilt of his head and that cheeky little grin that the Tension crowd adored. "Shouldn't be too much of a challenge for you... could it? ...Bachgen Gwirion~"
Diesel_Electric_Razor
Diesel_Electric_Razor

Back to top Go down

Post by ihateocrecolors Fri Jul 15, 2022 4:10 pm

There were so many things Alois and cats had in common, their penchant for mischief and aggression towards humans, their eyes that looked like they could pierce through a person’s soul. If you could make Alois half-feline, nothing would have changed except for the ability to stay on his feet after a long drop. Being a cat would’ve probably emphasized his emotions as well. This was even more evident when it came to Alois’s reaction to Jasper’s proposal to a main event match.

Alois’s non-existent cat ears perked up at this proposal, almost dropping his mic in surprise only to quickly catch it. The smug smile, the crowd on their feet from the tension in the air. It almost made Alois impressed with the Welsh boy but of course, he would never admit to that, he wouldn’t allow himself too. He tried to save face by acting unimpressed by the whole proposal.

”Oh wow…how long has it been again since I asked where you were done? 5 minutes ago?” Alois then outstretched his wrist to dramatically look at the time on his watch, hand on his hips, tapping his feet. He then feigned shock, wide blue eyes and such before looking at Jasper with mock disbelief
”Ten whole minutes. So I’ll ask again: Are you done?”

”If so, great! Shut up and let me speak.” Obviously waiting for silence to fall upon the crowd and the challenger before him. Once he got that, Alois once more spoke into his mic. Moving closer to Jasper, almost towering above him in height as they squared off with a malevolent grin on his face.

”I accept your challenge. Mostly because I can beat you and what’s more entertaining than and also because what better way is there to introduce myself than beating you in front of your thousands of so-called fans in my first match here in Tension!"
ihateocrecolors
ihateocrecolors

Back to top Go down

Post by Diesel_Electric_Razor Thu Jul 21, 2022 12:11 am

Maintaining his smug Cheshire-cat expression. Jasper would simply watch Alois as he began to whine about him being "Done" and wasting "Ten Minutes" or something before walking over to the nearest of the ropes to lean back against them with a light yawn, waiting for the English boy to finish his bitching and moaning, so he could finally reply to the Welsh lad's challenge...

And it didn't take long for Alois to begin again! Starting up a new series of rather prideful boasts that, well, Jasper couldn't really help himself as he began to giggle softly at it. "You really have a big Ego huh~?" The Welsh lad chuckled lightly as he stepped forward and...

Right into Alois' smug shit-eating grin, delivered a roundhouse kick into his left cheek with a level of subdued anger comparable to that of one of his previous opponents.

"Well, Looking forward to facing off against and then humbling you then... Git." The Welsh boy finished cheekily as the crowd exploded in excitement for the upcoming match-up.

Diesel_Electric_Razor
Diesel_Electric_Razor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down