Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 142 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Comics: Since We Keep Talking About Them Everywhere Else ;P

+13
Harrier
LtLukas
snappleR
TheWamts
Deus001
KillerV
Tatyina
Bluemouse
Old_Man_Tai
Lobo
acuyra
killcarrion
Alexandra
17 posters

Page 13 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next

Go down

Comics: Since We Keep Talking About Them Everywhere Else ;P - Page 13 Empty Re: Comics: Since We Keep Talking About Them Everywhere Else ;P

Post by Tatyina Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:04 am

It's certainly not the shittiest thing ever, but it wasn't really good either. It had a lot of decent pieces that just didn't fit well as a whole and also didn't really fit well as ... Daredevil-ish.

Then again, I feel like Daredevil is hard to pin down in general. I really like him a lot but I find even his comics are hard to read sometimes. When he's on, he's WAY on, but when he's off, it can be pretty stinky.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Comics: Since We Keep Talking About Them Everywhere Else ;P - Page 13 Empty Re: Comics: Since We Keep Talking About Them Everywhere Else ;P

Post by acuyra Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:05 am

Speaking of which, I hear goood things about the new series. Gonna check that out this weekend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:08 am

To each his own. I simply don´t like his acting skills, not even for his performance in Daredevil alone. That Colin Farell was playing Bullseye surely did not help that movie either. Neither did Jennifer Garner as Elektra, who really seems to be his perfect match.

The only superhero movies that I would clearly rank below Daredevil are Batman 3 and 4, Elektra and the Hulk movie with Eric Bana.

A more than positive surprise for me was the Punisher movie with Thomas Jane.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:13 am

I've seen the first four eps. Vincent D'nofrio(???) is pretty damn awesome as Kingpin. I think it's pretty solid so far.

The original Punisher with Dolph Lundgren. The original Captain America. Those pretty much set the bar for shitty comic book movies. Elektra also though. That was a travesty and the reason I didn't see X-Men First Class.

Oh, also X-Men 3. Fuck that movie.

I actually LIKED the Eric Bana Hulk movie. What ruined it for me was the addition of Hulk's father as a villain trying to be Absorbing Man. I'm so glad they did Creel justice in SHIELD.

Take that character out entirely and I think the movie isn't bad at all.

Punisher was good. Thomas Jane actually wanted to keep playing Punisher but War Journal's script was so awful he had to say no.

If Marvel brings him back, then it would be awesome if they kept using him.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:23 am

Jane's Punisher is probably in my top five superhero movies. It's just so right for the character.

I liked Bana Hulk, too, but I think it suffered from taking itself too seriously at points. Like, it's trying to be all deep and introspective and artsy. The funny thing is, I don't think Hulk has more screen time in the Incredible Hulk, but somehow in that movie it feels like he does a lot more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:45 am

Probably, but take Dad out of the movie, then it is how long, 40 minutes? The follow up movie was indeed pretty good.

X-Men 3 really sucks, that´s also true. Part 2 was hard on the border of shit too. Wolverine Origins then saved the older series.

Would have liked to see someone like Thomas Jane try as Batman. Most of the Batmans were good Waynes, and so-so Batmans. The closest thing to a gritty Batman was surprisingly Keaton for me, with Bale on his heels.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:58 am

I actually liked Val Kilmer as Batman. He was the only one of those 4 that understood that Batman is always Batman, even when he's masking as Bruce Wayne.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue May 12, 2015 5:06 pm

So, the new Thor's identity has finally been revealed - earlier than the comic in which it's revealed is released, which seems like a silly thing to do, but whatever.

It's...

Spoiler:

Interesting, though the way they were going, I thought it would lean towards something a little more unexpected. I was personally hoping they'd remember Thor Girl existed, but that was probably too vain a hope. Still, cool.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue May 12, 2015 5:13 pm

Meh. Not a fan of her taking Thor's name. Call her Asgardian or something. Wonder Woman or Supes didn't take thors name when he lifted the hammer.

Comics: Since We Keep Talking About Them Everywhere Else ;P - Page 13 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue May 12, 2015 5:19 pm

SleeperAgent94 wrote:Meh. Not a fan of her taking Thor's name. Call her Asgardian or something. Wonder Woman or Supes didn't take thors name when he lifted the hammer.

Okay, all due respect, there are few problems with what you're saying.

1) Asgardian? Terrible name.

2) Wonder Woman and Superman had the hammer for less than an issue both times that happened. They weren't holding it full time. They just picked it up.

3) Wonder Woman and Superman are from different companies. Calling themselves Thor would be quite silly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next