by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 135 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 134 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Akuma With Me

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Akuma With Me - Page 6 Empty Re: Akuma With Me

Post by Bluemouse Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:40 am

"I know!" Syd said defensively, turning her head in Allie's direction while her eyes remained away. "I know that. I just... You're pretty slutty, I thought maybe you'd be... experimental or something. Fuck, I dunno! Just forget about it!"

A fresh coat of red washed over Syd's face. She fumed to cover her discomfort as she squirmed in her seat. Finally, she looked Allie in the eye to answer her last question.

"Could be a lot. But if you're really want to know, we could get drunk and fuck."

With that, she got up from the table and quickly stormed back to the bar to order another double tequila, like a strong wind had just picked up behind and carried her away.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:54 am

Allie's eyes bugged out at Syd. Her cheeks reddened. She sat mesmerized at Syd's words. She wasn't sure if she should be offended or honored by Syd's words. Probably both, maybe neither.

After a moment, she shook her head from the stupor and followed Syd. She hopped up onto the stool next to Syd, her knees on the bar as she put one hand on Syd's back. She crooked a finger at the bartender and pointed to Syd's drink and beckoned for more.

"Syd." She said. "I'm not slutty." Her tone didn't sound the least bit scolding and was a stark contrast to her obviously slutty attire. Look but don't touch! It was a good way to live. "But... I don't mind if we like, hang out and stuff. Tonight's been kind of fun, actually. We can do it more often. We can keep doing it tonight. I'm... just not going to promise there will be sex at the end of the night. Or at the end of any night." She added as the drink was slid her way.

Allie squeezed her eyes shut and held up the drink to her nose and took a whiff. "This is such a bad idea..." She said and took the shot hard, holding her nose again.

"Bleeeeech! H-How can you DRINK that!?" She said, pushing her knuckles into her temples. When she finally opened her eyes, the room was spinning just a little bit. Or maybe it was just her?

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:25 am

Syd snorted. Her cheeks remained red and she again turned her head away. She couldn't bear the shame of her miserably failed attempt at... whatever it was.

"Whatever," she grumbled. "Just forget about it. Just get me matches and I'll do my thing, and you can pretend like it means anything about you and your stupid sister. Just don't expect me to go after her for you. I won't."

Syd had two reasons for not wanting a piece of Taylor Parker. First, at that moment, she didn't feeling like risking her neck to do Allie any favors. And second... she knew that it would have to be a pretty unfair fight for her to stand a chance. She wasn't looking to jump in the ring with all the people she had watched on TV as an aspiring young wrestler. She wasn't going to mention that to Allie, though.

She threw back her shot and shuddered, and then leaned her head back and closed her eyes, as if her mind had momentarily left the room and she was seeing something else entirely. It was several seconds before she opened her eyes and looked back at Allie.

"I'm going home," she said, and got up to leave.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:48 am

"I'm not ASKING you to fight her!" Allie said, watching Syd shudder. When the girl pulled away, Allie tried to stumble after her. The room was DEFINITELY spinning now and it was hard for her to walk mostly straight.

"Syd!"

She called after and gave chase. "Hey! You ... don't have to be a stick in the mud! I wasn't having a bad time! It was almost fun! Why do you have to be such a BUTT about it!?"

Allie huffed as she chased after Syd. She grabbed Syd's hand with both of hers and held it against her stomach. "Like, not everything is THIS way or THAT way!" Allie said, rambling. "Things can be ... ANOTHER way too!" The red head licked her lips and tried again. "Why can't you just have a good time and leave it at THAT!?"

Allie stopped and furrowed her brow at the white haired girl.

Last edited by 445 on Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:06 am

Syd stopped and looked at the floor as though deep in thought. She mulling over the situation in silence for what seemed to her like a long time.

"You'll never understand me," she said, as much an assertion as a resignation. "I'm going home."

Her red eyes stared down at nothing as she walked. She didn't want to be anywhere. She'd go home and lay in bed, and then inevitably end up back out aimlessly walking the streets. It was like an itch she couldn't scratch, a never ending restlessness that drove her crazy. She had hoped that maybe Allie could reach it, but that was a stupid idea.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:46 am

"Rrrrrrgh!"

Allie growled as Syd started walking again. "You know, at least I'm TRYING, Syd!" She barked and ran after Syd, walking at her side. "Is that what you expect? For everyone to try and figure YOU out? But don't worry about anyone else. You've got eeeeeveryone else figured out, don't you? Because you're soooooo smart! You're a fucking GENIUS!"

Allie was having a hard time walking and reached out to grab Syd's hand again even as she was trying to tell Syd off. "If you're smart, why haven't you figured out how to be happy?! Or get laid? Or ..."

Allie shut her mouth. She pulled her arms against her and crossed them under her chest and began to march next to Syd in silence with a scowl on her face.It would be better if she could see where to step while the sidewalk was still spinning.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:36 am

Syd seemed to shrink ever-so-slightly from Allie's tongue lashing. She turned her head away and slipped her hands in her pockets, her cheeks reddened.

Until Allie's last remark. She thought she was offended when Allie accused her of being unhappy, but for whatever reason being told that she couldn't get laid set her off. She clenched her fists and yanked on Allie's shoulder to turn her to face her, and then drove a hard punch that dug into the soft girl's pliable belly.

She stood over her for a moment, leaning down like she might have said something, but she eventually winced from the discomfort of having nothing to say and turned to leave Allie behind on the sidewalk.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:07 am

Allie tapped her foot expectantly as Syd turned towards her. She had been emboldened by the alcohol until Syd forcibly turned her. She slid one foot backward as her body tried to decide if it was scared or not.

The red head endured Syd's scowl until the punch came. Allie was on the ground and curled into a ball before the pain even registered. Before Syd could even walk away, Allie was cradling her stomach and trying to keep from crying as she shut her eyes tightly and rocked on the ground. Pitiful squeaks of pain escaped her mouth every time her lip curled up in a wince.

However, beyond all of that, the horrible pain and the embarrassment of being curled up in a ball in the middle of Tokyo was the desperate attempt to keep her stomach from evacuating the drinks she had gulped down just a little bit ago.

Allie tried to compose herself as much as she could, expelling the tears. She could handle the pain, if barely. It was probably the worst thing she'd ever experienced in her life but she'd learn to live with it. The tears she stopped caring about. She was already crawling on a sidewalk with her ass sticking up in the air and her boobs dragging along the sidewalk. She was just thankful she had not opted for a skirt today. The tank top however... she wasn't as pleased with.

What really concerned Allie was keeping everything inside and she was doing a pretty good job of that. After regaining her breath and coughing a bit, she slowly began to crawl down the sidewalk. It felt like she had drunk three hundred of those shots rather than two. After about half a block of crawling, she found a pole to help prop herself up and hailed a cab.

The drive back to her suite felt like an eternity as Allie's belly rumbled and she tried to fend off the nausea. She did good until they neared the building. The home stretch was just too far and Allie stepped out of the cab covered.

She stormed into the building and stamped her foot impatiently while she was in the elevator. Allie marched down the hallway and angrily opened the door. She swung it open loudly and shut it even louder. As she took her shoes off, she threw them at Syd's door and screamed. "I am SO pissed off at you, Syd!" She screeched as she marched into the bathroom and began to peel off her clothes. She was certainly sober now but as she turned on the shower and began to scrub down, she couldn't wait for the chance to scream her head off at Syd.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:03 am

Syd walked home, and once she climbed the many stairs up to the top floor penthouse and let herself in, Allie was in the shower.

During the long walk home, she thought about why exactly she had come to Japan in the first place. She didn't like any of the answers, except that she had come so she could get away with murder. There was more to it, though. She had done what she wanted without consequences back home, as well. Maybe she wanted some new competition, or a bigger stage, or fame. She had always had money, it wasn't that.

She wondered if she would ever have considered the move a good idea were it not for Allie. She hated the thought, because it kind of made her feel like she had only come for Allie.

She opened the door to her room and slammed it shut behind her. She shoved aside the messy pile of blankets on her bed, which was only a mattress on the floor, and flopped on her back. She turned on her large, flat-screen TV and turned on some old wrestling she had recorded. She fastforwarded through most of it. Maybe there were some good beatings, or someone cool. Or some hot girls.

Last edited by 1167 on Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:26 am

Allie had only assumed that Syd had gotten home before her but when the door slammed shut, Allie frowned. She had screamed at nothing! Allie finished up and changed into her pajamas, which was a big black shirt with red kanji on it that came down to her butt and a pair of houndstooth pajama pants.

Once she was settled, she marched up to Syd's door. After a deep breath, she pushed open the door. "Syd, I'm coming in." She said after she was already halfway in the room. "We need to talk about tonight. We-"

Allie paused and looked around. She'd never been IN Syd's room before. "What the hell, Syd?" She said and looked as Syd lounged on what was only passable for a bed. "Where's your bed?" She asked. "You need a bed, Syd. I'll get you one, you know. If there's something you need, you have to ask me for it, Syd." She said, her tone half scolding and half motherly. "You need to be sleeping on a real bed though. It's bad for you to just sleep on a pile on the ground."

Last edited by 445 on Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down