by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 129 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 128 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Akuma With Me

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Akuma With Me - Page 3 Empty Re: Akuma With Me

Post by Bluemouse Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:30 am

Syd followed the hostess and looked around at the place. It was made of bamboo and dark wood, sparse and Japanese with little booths for each table. She regarded the menu like the waitress had just left a dirty rag on the table, and reluctantly picked it up and started looking it over.

"Fighting isn't emo. It's the least emo thing. No one asks you how you feel about it. I just love to hit bitches as hard as I can, and most of them deserve it." She could've kept talking about it, but she didn't want to waste her breath with Allie. She obviously wouldn't care, and she'd just make more comments about how Syd was so emo or acted so stupid all the time. She opted to change the subject.

"So if you don't like getting sweaty," she said, as conversationally as she could, from behind her menu. "What do you like to do?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:47 am

"I ask you how you feel about it." Allie said, turning her head and looking at the menu. She scanned it while Syd spoke. "I like to go to spas and be pampered and sunbathe and go to baseball games and go to parties. The stuff normal people do, you know. And, I can't really do that stuff here. Baseball and clubbing is about all there is to do here. And I don't know where any good clubs are and I don't know any of the baseball teams and..."

Allie sighed. She was feeling exhausted. "Listen, Syd." She said as she looked at the white haired girl. "It hasn't been an easy transition for me either. We're just both going to have to adjust to it. The reasons we're here are more important that any inconveniences though."

Allie then lowered her head. "And... just because we are combative doesn't mean I want us to be. Believe it or not, I'd prefer if we could just get along. Maybe we're both too stubborn for that, but I still wish we could."

Allie pulled up the menu again and looked it over. when the server came back, Allie looked up and grinned at her. "We want a Sashimi plate and some Nigiri..." Allie wrinkled her brow. "Nigirizushi. All tuna." She slid the menu's out of the way. "That's weird. why is it spelled with a Z?" She said, confused by Japan's dumb language.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:29 pm

Syd didnt know anything about baseball. She did t want to know anything about baseball. By her fair complexion, it was obvious that she didn't spend any time sunbathing. She had never been to a spa.

Her face fell, though the difference between the before and after expression was difficult to discern. She wondered for a moment if the whole thing was a lost cause. But then Allie kept talking, and got Syd's attention again.

"Yeah," she said. She tucked her hands under her thighs and looked down, as if in thought, like she was about to say something deep.

"Maybe its... A good time to start something new."

She looked around the place while she worked up the nerve for her next point.

"So back home, did you have any crazy boyfriends or anything? Or girlfriends?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:34 am

"Hm... maybe it is." Allie said with a casual shrug, finding Syd's words to actually make sense for once. However, when Syd cornered her about relationships, the red head blushed and grinned. Well, no matter how stoic and emo or boisterous and preppy someone was, there seemed to be a universal topic that transcended it all. Girl talk.

"Eheh, well, I'm no slut but obviously I was always part of the popular groups. Even before these babies," Allie pushed up her tits and gave them a little jiggle, "the guys were naturally all over me. Girls too, I suspect. Who wouldn't want me?" She said. "But no girls. Though one time at spring break I did end up making out with one." Allie waved her hand. "But, I mean, who hasn't, right? That really doesn't count for anything." She said. "Spring break might as well just be an orgy." Allie wagged her finger at Syd. "And let me tell you, there are some hard, hard bodies down there."

Allie giggled at the thought and then peered at Syd mischievously. "Let's just say I'm not exactly innocent anymore. But i didn't fool around too much either. If I want it, I can have it any time so it's much more fun to see how far a boy is willing to go for it." Allie grinned. "And you think [i]you're
devious, Syd? Ehehe."

Allie then leaned forward and looked at Syd. "Well, what about yooooou, Syd? I've seen how you behave in the ring. Is that how you get off or is it just an act? Please tell me you at least feel something downstairs. It would be such a waste if your libido was as stiff as the rest of you. If you just take away all that too cool for school junk and just look at you, you're actually really cute. You've got awesome hair and a pretty nice rack. If you wanted, I bet the boys would be all over you too!" Allie encouraged. "Or... the girls?" She asked, raising an eyebrow, unsure if it was one, the other, or neither. At this point, Allie wouldn't be surprised either way.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:33 am

"Girls."

Syd looked Allie straight in the eye when she said it. She wasn't surprised by how utterly ordinary Allie was. In Chicago, she was the sort of person that Syd would've stuffed in a locker. She would've lit her hair on fire just for fun. She would've hit her as hard as she could in the stomach and laughed at her while she curled up on the floor. She wouldn't have given her a second thought, because why bother? She was just another stupid sheep raised by MTV and Seventeen magazine.

In Japan, though... Allie was all she had. It was enough to keep Syd from beating the crap out of her long enough to make an effort.

"I've had a few girlfriends. Just for fun. I don't see the point of trying to force someone to be monogamous or anything. Marriage is a ridiculous social construct, and it was only a thing because of financial necessity. But now everyone can do whatever they want. Sometimes you want to do things that you can't do alone."

She paused. Her fantastic red eyes lingered on Allie, quietly appraising her. "Your tits aren't what I like about you," she said plainly. "How the fuck do I get some goddamn water or a Pepsi or something? Jesus Christ." She craned in her seat and looked around for a waitress.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:09 am

Allie tilted her head. Syd had given her an actual answer. That was a start. So Syd wasn't just playing it up in the match? Well, she probably was. All the girls Syd had beat up were just skanks. There was no way Syd would like them in that way. Allie suddenly felt like she had a new mission to go along with the rest of it and it made her heart pound in excitement. Syd was a lot of things but Allie wasn't going to let her hang around gutter skanks! (even if Syd could care less if she HERSELF was one)

"Actually, I kind of agree with you. I certainly don't want kids. Not right now at least. The whole idea of being tied down? No way! I'm young and I'm hot! I'd rather have a boy toy than a hubby any old day!" Allie said with a bright grin.

Allie shook her head at Syd's outburst. "Yeah, but!" She said and looked around. "Not so loudly, ok!?" Allie stood up when she caught the attention of the server and waved her over, quickly ordering water. She wasn't going to attempt to order any kind of pop, that was for sure. Who KNEW what kind of weird Japanese swill they had!

"I thought God was dead or, whatever." Allie said, eying Syd. "or is that WHY you swear like that?" Allie said, raising a teasing eyebrow at Syd and smirking.

Last edited by 445 on Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:26 pm

Syd gave Allie a look. "There is no god. The idea of god is dead because we've progressed as a society to where we don't need stupid fairy tails anymore, or at least some of us have. They're just words, just as empty and meaningless as anything else. Why do we say anything the way we do? Who cares?"

She paused, and scowled. Allie always had something to say whenever Syd talked about that sort of thing. The truth. She couldn't handle it.

And there was still the much larger matter at hand... Syd was restless. Allie didn't seem to understand anything. It was so hard to talk to her. Maybe she'd just have to talk to her some other way.

She pulled on her slackened tie and undid another button on her snug white dress shirt, exposing more of her deceptively full breasts, and just a sliver of a lacy black bra. "People don't realize how nice my tits are. Because I don't stick them in your face."

Last edited by 1167 on Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:32 pm

Allie's eyes practically glazed over when Syd began to talk. It wasn't that Allie was particularly religious or even that she didn't understand what Syd was saying. It was just... dumb. Sitting around thinking about how stupid the world was was even more stupid than the stupid world's stupidity. It was a waste to the red head. She could be out having fun instead of... thinking!

Allie sighed. She was thankful for the change of topic and the food that came with it as the server arrived with their meal. Allie took hold of her chopsticks and scrutinized them carefully while she spoke.

"I noticed." She said with a smirk as she pulled apart the sticks and tried her best to make them work. "It's a war out there. You have to have to have the best intel you can. You have to know what you're up against. If you weren't... you, then you might give me a run for my money." Allie grinned at Syd and then tried to pick up a sushi. "I mean, obviously I'd still win, but you might make me sweat."

Allie was having some trouble but remained unperturbed. "And I want people to stare at my tits. That's the whole point. Everyone who isn't me, should be lucky enough just to see me. They should be falling all over themselves just to be in my presence because I am a princess."

After some fidgeting, Allie got the fish in her mouth and chewed. "Mmmm!" Well, now! How hadn't she tried this before!

Last edited by 445 on Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:53 pm

Syd's face gradually hardened back into a stone mask, and the more Allie spoke, the more her jaw tightened and her fists clenched. She was beginning to feel stupid.

"Yeah. Hold on."

Without any explanation, Syd stood up and walked away. She looked around for a bathroom, but there was so much Japanese shit everywhere it was almost impossible to find anything but dead fish. She knew this was a bad idea, and it was off to a bad start. She should probably just blow Allie off. She'd get over it eventually. It wasn't like she could be any more annoying.

Halfway through the restaurant, and no sign of a bathroom. She spotted a side door and shoved it open to step outside.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:04 pm

Allie hadn't really noticed that Syd's face had gone back to the way it always was. probably because whatever subtle differences Syd showed, Allie couldn't pick up. Also probably because Allie was far too busy explaining how things worked to Syd.

When Syd said to hold on, Allie perked up. "Oh, yeah, sure!" She watched Syd leave and smiled. "Don't be too long, your food'll get cold!" Allie chuckled at her own joke and watched as Syd left. That was weird she ducked out of a side door but Allie shrugged. Maybe she was going to smoke or something? Allie wrinkled her nose. Syd was so gross. She needed to knock all that nasty shit out.

Allie sighed as she began to eat her food. She had thought things were going swimmingly with Syd. The best it had been so far for sure! However, after five minutes turned to ten and ten to fifteen, Allie got the distinct feeling that Syd hadn't gone outside to do anything but not return.

"Dammit, Syd!" Allie growled and pulled out her phone and began typing out a text until halfway through she sighed heavily again. "How can she even function!" The red head mumbled to herself before she just outright called Syd. "Don't ignore me, Syd!" Allie said while she waited for her charge to pick up.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next