Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Hardest Thing To Do

4 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Hardest Thing To Do - Page 3 Empty Re: The Hardest Thing To Do

Post by acuyra Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:30 am

That had gone a lot better than she'd imagined it would, Kozue could admit. Taylor handled the situation pretty well, at least as well as you could ever hope to handle any situation with Bree. She wasn't Kozue's favourite person by any stretch, but she'd sleep a bit better knowing whatever crazy relationship she had with King was over. For now, at least.

Taylor inviting Bree over to her house seemed like the start of a bad sitcom episode, almost guaranteed to fuck up, but it wasn't any skin off Kozue's knee. She'd read about it in the newspaper, sooner or later.

Accompanying Bree home was a good idea, though Kozue didn't much care for the vaguely threatening look Taylor shot her way about it. She opened up her arms and cocked her head to the side, stopping short of saying 'Or what?' out loud.

"Yeah, Bree." She dropped her arms and softened up as she turned to the catgirl. "We'll take you home. You live close by?"

Last edited by 12547 on Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:20 am

"Ohhhhh that would be nice!" She kind of feeling excited for hanging out with someone, she doesnt really have any friends around here in Japan only just.... mostly.... follow King around. But now without him, she got seemingly two new friends, oh and plus Johnny maybe? But she isnt sure of that ninja girl liking her around, Bree is a bit caution about her, consider that she and Bree had a little issues not so long ago from not only the match recently but when Bree took on Johnny and she got into the mix.

"I... I dont know... I just need to calm down... Im sure Kingy... err... King still out, I just dont wanna move yet." It sounding like Taylor is willingly to protect Bree from King if anything happens to her, it felt nice for once she is going to get protected by someone who actually cares for her. "I live in Nagoya..... I like close to the fish market.... so its okay I can go home on my own....."

Then she thinks about what she should bring to the get together on Monday nights, maybe her favorite fishy snacks? But what she would wear? She doesnt have too many clothes to pick out here. Pondering pondering.... Bree then asked Taylor instead, might be easier. "What can I bring to get together?"

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:07 am

Taylor rolled her eyes at Ninjette. What a cunt.

"Right, but it's not where you live that worries me, it's the parking lot outside." Taylor drew a deep breath and let it out in a short sigh. "I don't know what your deal is with King, but if he's not happy with you, you might be in trouble. We can just get you to the train station or something, okay?"

Taylor tried to imagine Bree just hanging out in her basement. Given the very unusual nature of your typical pro wrestler, it wouldn't even be that strange, but... Bree was definitely strange. Crazy or not, she didn't deserve to get smacked around by some giant asshole.

"And you don't have to bring anything, it's cool. We've got stuff. The train ride for everyone else is enough. Nagoya's a couple hours from here, and I'm not sure how far it is from Hamamatsu... But whatever. I can have my assistant give you directions and stuff. I even have a card, I think..."

Taylor pulled a small wallet out of the back pocket of her tight jeans and fished out a business card for Morgan Corvidae, Personal Assistant. She held it out to Bree.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:03 am

Bree stop and think for a moment while she instinctively reached out to take the card from Taylor's hand that have the name Morgan Corvidae on it, which its her assistant apparently that she'll help her out when need it. The catgirl breathed in hard enough to make a slight noise before slowly standing up and putting the card... umm... in her small back with snacks instead of her top or something, would be embarrassing in front of the girls. "Nya.... okay sure, I think we should hurry, I dont know how long King would be out after what you just did to him."

She started to take her things and stuff it in her kitty bag, kind of girly punk design of pink and black, somewhat matches her own clothes. "Lemme go grab my stuffy." She felt a bit more happy right now with the girls, mostly Taylor, helping her out. Bree trying to walk pass both Taylor and Ninjette to get to her locker door which is pretty close to the ninja girl. Opening it up after few clicks of the combination and opening it up but suddenly shuts it quick, realized theres bunch of pictures of King in it. "U-ummmm.... on second thought.... lets just go nya..... heheh...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:23 am

Taylor had her phone out while Bree rounded up her things, and she typed out a quick message to Johnny.

Walking bree out, u can meet us out frony

She hit send and stuck her phone in her back pocket. She wasted no time in herding Bree out the front door, past security, avoiding the parking lot, and before long they were safely out on the Kyoto streets. She knew it was unlikely that King would catch up to Bree and start something on the sidewalk, but Taylor just wanted to make sure nothing happened. The train station was only a block away.

"You're too good for that asshole, man," she remarked to Bree along the way. "It's so not okay for anyone to treat you the way he does. And I only know what I've seen... Just, there are better guys out there, ya know? You just need to find your Johnny and everything will be cool." She trailed off as they arrived at the train station. "A'right, well just stay safe, okay? Call Morg, she'll hook you up. See you later."

She stood somewhere where she could keep watch on Bree while she made her way into the station, and then folded her arms over her chest and turned to Ninjette.

"Thanks," she said. "For that. As fun as it would be to beat King's ass again, I knew nothing would happen. It was just important to..." She trailed off again. "What did you want?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:36 am

Johnny received the text but by the time he had gotten out to the entrance, he had missed the girls. He'd been delayed a bit.

He hopped in his car and pulled around to the front and after waiting, pulled out his phone.

"@ front. Where ya at?"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:43 am

Kozue scooted over as Bree rifled through her locker, but she still caught sight of the mini-shrine Bree had in there. It made her throw up in her mouth, a little.

"Wow." She muttered under her breath and rubbed the bridge of her nose, trying her best to unsee that.

She stayed quiet and followed behind Taylor and Bree as they walked, letting the New York punkette do the talking. The way she was treating Bree was nice, and she couldn't deny that it seemed to be working. Bree was so spastic most of the time that it was easy to forget there was a real person in there, deep down. Befriending her was a good start, though she had the feeling it would take a lot more than that to get her head right. Therapy would be good. A lot of therapy. Charging King's ass for abuse and putting him jail would be lovely, too, but one step at a time.

She leaned up against a nearby pillar and waved Bree off to the train, only looking away when Taylor addressed her. Her trailing sentence drew Kozue thoughts off for a moment, but she came back soon enough and snapped to attention. Down to business.

"Right, yeah." She straightened up and shrugged, keeping the gym bag up on her slim shoulder. "Training. I was asking if you could help me with training."

Last edited by 12547 on Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:09 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:10 am

Bree finished locking her locker before gathering her little stuff and heading out the door with both the girls, but they have to make it quick to get out of the building, like those sneaking ninja would do, maybe NInjette does it often... Bree kind of does it too... a lot. Regardless, both made it out of the building and heading to the train station, hopefully its there when they arrive at some point.

"I.... I know nya.... its just... how we met and I just love how strong he is, I just like.... bad boys.... mew." She responded to Taylor, but finding someone better than King would be challenging, she really into bad boys and someone not like King is pretty tough for the poor Bree's head. "Find my Johnny......" She thought about it, if she could only pounce on Johnny and would do whatever she wants on him, or him on her. She start showing her creepy grins fantasizing about him. "Heeehehe...."

Finally when they arrived the train station, the train somehow got there just in time for her, opening the door welcoming Bree to get in. She turns around and waving at the two girls. "Thank you Taylor and.... ummm.... ninja girl. I'll talk with the assist lady soon!" Then she heads in and moving to one of the seat to watch through the window, looking at them, like a lost kitten, waiting for the doors to shut.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:47 pm

"Oh, right, right."

Taylor was exhausted, and she wanted nothing other than to see Johnny and go home. Well... She wanted to go home. She was mad at Johnny. She got right to business.

"Training people is something that I do, but I gotta be honest... you're not really at the top of the list. Like, your resume is a little weak. First of all, you can't stand me, and you're a huge dickhole. And you could just be wanting to make time with my boy. Then there's your ego, like, the way it works is that you do everything I tell you to do, and you don't puss out and you don't give me any shit. You do it on my schedule and you travel to my place, and if you even think about trying to prove a point by going all out in sparring, so help me god I will snap you like a glow stick and mail you back to whatever kinky Kyoto nightclub you crawled out of."

She took a deep breath. "Frankly, I think you'd just quit. So why the hell should I bother?"

Last edited by 1167 on Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:34 am; edited 2 times in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:26 am

Kozue's bad eye twitched. "I got ego?" She snapped back as her eyebrows furrowed. "Have you looked-"

She shut her mouth, hard and fast. No. No. Having it out with Taylor was the exact last thing she needed.

Kozue dropped the gym bag, lest she be tempted to smack the New Yorker with it, and backed away, using both hands to rub her neck. She ground her teeth, like it took physical effort not to say the things she wanted to say, then let it all go with a deep sigh. She deflated, arms sagged, and looked back at Taylor with a somewhat calmer expression. Simmering under the surface, but keeping it all there. She was proud of herself for pulling it off.

"Okay." She folded her arms, matching Taylor's look. "Black Dragon. Did Johnny tell you what happened with him?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next