by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 146 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

From One Thing to Another

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Go down

From One Thing to Another Empty From One Thing to Another

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:32 am

Charlene Colt's days had been more peaceful ever since she took a little break from wrestling. She focused her days on working out to shape herself and improving her skills before thinking about accepting another match. It wouldn't guarantee her a win, of course, knowing how sneaky the management could be, but at least she's trying what she could. Charlene Colt wasn't known for giving up easily.

The blonde just finished working out that evening and felt a little hungry, so she decided to get a couple of sushis at the nearby restaurant. It would be a nice change from her usual western oriented meals. She took a quick shower and dressed herself in casual clothes, a light blue collared shirt with matching short pants and a pair of sandals. She was only planning for a quick meal and probably a short walk around the town before returning to her place and resumed her training.

About half an hour later, she was sitting inside the sushi restaurant, waiting for her order - a set of assorted sushis and hot Japanese tea - while playing some games in her smart phone. The blonde was so focused on her gadget that she barely paid attention to anything else. She's been here once or twice and never had any problems after all, so why not spent her time doing something while waiting?

Last edited by 10553 on Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

From One Thing to Another Empty Re: From One Thing to Another

Post by Daaharu Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:36 am

Nakamoto Chiharu had not had a job as a chef for almost a year, now. She had quit in order to focus on training to become a wrestler. She completed her training—which, admittedly, did not cover much ground beyond the mastery of her vast sex toy collection—and joined AFW and, all of a sudden, found herself with not much to do. The stable of wrestlers which the AFW kept was so large that some individual wrestlers might not be able to make appearances on the show for weeks or even months at a time. It was sort of discouraging for Chiharu, but she shrugged it off and simply enjoyed her lazy time. She had had fun in the handful of matches she had had, and she had found a few playmates outside of AFW at some of the local Tokyo bars. She was managing to entertain herself.

But she started to get a bit of an itch to get her butt out of her house and to do something with herself. Just when she started to get this feeling, one of her coworkers from her last job called her up. The girl begged her to cover for her for a couple of nights while she traveled down to Hiroshima for a brother’️s wedding. Chiharu gladly agreed, and so here she was, back in her old element, serving up sushi to a seemingly endless stream of patrons.

Chiharu loved cooking. Sushi, especially, was somehow very satisfying to assemble. The feeling of the knife slicing effortlessly through fish and through vegetable was oddly exhilarating. And the aromas were so divine that they were almost erotic. Chiharu breathed in deeply with each order she prepared. Some were all one type of roll, and Chiharu’️s reaction was a simple smile. Other orders combined a whole suite of different rolls, and breathing in their combined smells made Chiharu purr. So it was with this last order. She nudged one roll properly into place with a finger, then handed off the plate to a waitress, who took it over to a cute little blonde along with a cup of Japanese tea.

The dinner rush was just ending, and Chiharu found that the orders were not coming in as quickly as they were before. Right on schedule, her own stomach began to growl. It remembered full well the way she had to eat around the usual meal times when working in restaurants like this one. She looked over to the manager and tilted her head. He looked at the clock, then back to her, and nodded. She nodded back and waved appreciatively. And so, silently, she had begun her dinner break. Quickly, she would prepare a plate for herself. She made as many rolls as she could make as quickly as she could. Makizushi, nigiri, whatever struck her fancy when she reached out for another ingredient. In little time, her own dinner was ready, and Chiharu would hurry out of the kitchen and into the dining room to sit down and eat.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:01 am

Charlene thanked the waitress who brought her order and began to eat her meal. She's starting to get used eating by herself ever since she moved to the wrestling business, although it could feel lonely at times. The blonde just glanced around her surroundings from time to time between each bite, without any real intend of finding anything. She probably could have ran into another colleague just like the other day at the pool, but what were the chances? Pretty low, probably.

At least the meal was good. Sushi wasn't really on the top of her list of favorite Japanese foods, but this place did really make some delicious ones. Her plate was emptying faster than she thought, for some reason, most likely because her mind was also drifting off when she was eating.

Even if she had a cheerful appearance most of the times outside the ring, Charlene was actually hadn't really gotten over her horrible start at this wrestling thing. Her first opponent was a big bully, but she even lost to a girl smaller than her! Sure, she was faced with the so called Kawaii Champion, but the blonde felt like she could have done better against a little girl, champion or not. If it wasn't for all those dirty tactics her opponents kept using...

Suddenly she felt her cheeks became warm as she blushed from remembering some "moments" from her matches, particularly from the first and the last one. She quickly shook her head and looked around spontaneously, hoping that no one else had been watching her.

W-what was I thinking... in a place like this... uuu...

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:12 am

Chiharu enjoyed her own cooking quite a bit. Maybe she was a little self-absorbed, but she couldn’️t help but marvel at her own skill. On her plate were maki, nigiri, unagi, crunch rolls, and more. She happily munched on the sushi, knowing she only had a little while before she would have to get back to work and finish her shift.

As she ate, Chiharu would absentmindedly let her eyes drift around the dining room. There were pockets of people here and there—some men and women on dates, some families, some businessmen out on important working dinners. But the place was beginning to clear out. The restaurant would close in less than an hour. And Chiharu would have to go home. She hadn’️t really been thinking about it, but the desire that she knew so well had finally struck her. She really didn’️t want to go home alone.

Her eyes would come to rest on a blonde girl sitting at the table next to her. Here, right next to her, was a very cute girl. She seemed like a fun, bubbly sort, though right now she was obviously preoccupied with her own thoughts—thoughts that might have been a little saucy, based on the blush that the girl wore on her face.

All of a sudden, she broke out of her reverie, turning her head this way and that. Her eyes met Chiharu’️s. The Japanese woman immediately smiled. “Are you enjoying your sushi?” she asked.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:59 am

Charlene was surprised, to say the least, when her eyes met someone's else just after she was snapped from her train of thought. She froze for a few seconds, panicking a little as she wondered if the girl had seen her blushing and all.

"Eee... ah... y-yes! Very much!" she answered rather nervously. "They are delicious!"

The blonde gave the other girl a sheepish smile and a nod before she looked at her plate. It was empty. Charlene gulped and took her cup of tea instead. She wanted to look like she's having a meal, because that's what she was doing until those thoughts struck her. Letting out a sigh after she drank her tea, Charlene glanced at the table next to her, wondering if the girl was still looking at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:18 pm

The blonde girl paused and seemed to panic. Chiharu would just keep smiling at her and wait for a response. She knew how some women could be startled when she started talking to them that way. She was sort of abrupt, and had few inhibitions when it came to initiating a conversation.

“I’️m glad you’️re enjoying them,” Chiharu said, as she would pick up one of the sushi rolls from her own plate with her chopsticks, dip it gently into the small bowl of soy sauce sitting next to it, and then slide it into her mouth. As much as she tried to be humble, she had to admit that she had done a damn good job with the sushi tonight. “Mmm,” she hummed, satisfied, as the sushi continued to disappear from her plate. She would take her eyes off of the blonde to eat, but would glance back in her direction a couple of times, catching her eye again and winking.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:31 pm

"No problem!" Char smiled, scratching the back of her head a bit until she realized something. "Wait, you sound like you're the owner of this place or something..."

She never knew the restaurant's owner face, but kinda doubted that the girl next to her was that person. She was pretty and all, a thought that made her blushed slightly, but looked quite young. The owner's daughter, maybe? That would make more sense. Char was once again lost in her train of thought, only to be startled again as she glanced back at the girl next to her and found her winking. The blonde blushed sightly deeper. It's not like she's thinking naughty stuffs about the girl, but this kind of misunderstanding could easily happen.

"Y-you're not, right...?" she decided to ask, thinking that it's better be stupid once than to be stupid forever.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:46 pm

Chiharu had just put a crunchy maki roll into her mouth when the blonde girl asked whether she was the owner of the restaurant. Unable to answer verbally, Chiharu would shake her head in a small arc from side to side as she chewed and swallowed the sushi, getting a little kick out of the confused, embarrassed reaction from the cute European.

“Oh, no, I’️m not the owner,” Chiharu replied, gesturing with her chopsticks for emphasis as she spoke. “But I am one of the chefs here. Well, not usually, but tonight I am. And I made most of the sushi on your plate.” She pointed with her chopsticks at the blonde’️s now-empty plate. “Sushi has always been one of my personal favorite types of food, so I am glad you enjoyed what I made. It’️s not very often nowadays that I get to cook in this sort of setting.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:33 am

"R-really??" Charlene's eyes widened as if she just met one of her favorite movie stars. "You made these? T-that's awesome!" she exclaimed.

The blonde almost paid no attention that the raise in her voice volume had brought a bit of attention to her table. Charlene, however, was still looking at the chef girl next to her in awe to realize that. Sure, the girl wasn't a superstar chef or something, but the blonde felt that it's pretty cool to meet someone who could cook this good.

"Ah, well, I-I guess I got a bit too excited hehe..." she laughed with a rather embarrassed expression on her face, blushing as she lowered her head a bit. "U-umm... I'm Charlene," she introduced herself. "I come here every now and then since it's kinda near my place."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:33 am

The blonde’️s excited reaction surprised Chiharu, and she giggled happily as the European girl fawned over her and complimented her cooking. Chiharu bowed her head thankfully as the restaurant patron went on.

“Thank you, thank you,” she said. she raised up her head again and looked over the timid little blonde girl, enjoying the sight of the blush on her face and her nervous, embarrassed little laugh. She was the sort of girl whom the predatory Chiharu could have quite a bit of fun with. If Chiharu were looking for that sort of action tonight, of course.

“Oh, don’️t worry about it, Char-san,” Chiharu replied. “Excitement is to be expected. And, as I said before, I am very glad that you enjoyed it. I’️m just filling in here for a friend. I haven’️t had a restaurant job for months. I was worried that I might have lost my touch.” She held out a hand for Charlene to grasp.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next