Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sorry You F*****d Up

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Sorry You F*****d Up - Page 3 Empty Re: Sorry You F*****d Up

Post by Tatyina Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:25 pm

"Mmmmmm."

Morrigan began to lewdly slide her tongue all along Brittany's ear, trying to bring some pleasure to her newly woken lover. She might fuck her right then and there until she heard the loud sound of a throat being purposefully cleared.

Morrigan blushed and turned around to see the nurse. "What?" She said with a frown as though Morrigan had every right to do as she pleased. She did. The nurse did not speak but instead stepped past Morrigan and began checking on Brittany.

"When can she go? We have to get home and we live in Japan." Morrigan said with some irritation in her voice.

"She needs to be checked out by the doctor before she can be cleared to leave. She suffered a concussion.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:54 pm

Brittany frowned when the nurse came in and made Morrigan stop. "I don't need a doctor to check me out. I feel fine." Brittany said as she would sit up in her bed and look at the nurse. "I can leave whenever i feel like it." Brittany would then look at Morrigan. "Of course, i wouldn't leave unless you want me to. I wouldn't want you to worry again." Brittany said with a smile as she wanted to see Morrigan blush some more.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:15 am

"S-Stop it." Morrigan said, furrowing her brow and blushing at Brittany. Both out of annoyance for Brittany's attitude and the way she was being teased. "This isn't the wrestling ring, it's real life. You have to listen to what doctors and nurses say. if they don't say you're fine, then you're not fine. Do you want to end up right back in a hospital because you didn't listen and weren't cleared for wrestling?!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:37 pm

Brittany smiled as she ruffled Morrigan's feathers. "You know you are cute when you are caught off guard." Brittan would say before laying back down in her bed. "Well this doctor better hurry up. I don't like to wait." Brittany would say while looking at the nurse. "Now if you having nothing else to do, you can get the fuck out of my room." Brittany would say as she lay in bed.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:12 pm

"Shut up." Morrigan growled at Brittany, her cheeks still flushed. "Indecency aside, the only reason I don't fuck you right here is because I wouldn't want to break you." She said sharply, not caring that the nurse was listening in.

Morrigan flopped onto the nearby chair and yawned. She actually hadn't gotten much sleep in the last day or so. Morrigan sighed outwardly and checked her phone while Brittany yelled at the nurse. Did she really only turn off when she was unconscious? It was sort of daunting. Thankfully the doctor was in soon enough and while she attended to Brittany, Morrigan checked everything she needed to and then sent out a text to Taylor.

How'd it go? Lil's awake. Isn't going to let some lousy concussion stop her from cussing out the nurse though *sigh*

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:23 pm

After a few minutes the doctor took a few steps away from Brittany and announced that she was cleared to leave the hospital.

Brittany smiled as she would sit up and look at Morrigan as the doctor and nurse left the room. "Looks like it is just you and me again. I wonder what we should do now that i have been cleared to leave?" Brittany said as she would lick her lips while looking at Morrigan. "I think i could use a good fuck before i head back out into the ring to kick someones ass. After all that happened i think someone needs to bleed." Brittany said as she would begin to stand up as after two days in a bed Brittany felt a little lethargic.

Brittany would then stretch in place making sire to puff her chest out in Morrigan's direction before taking a step towards a nearby window. "SO who do you think i should mess up first? Should i take some revenge on Liberty? Or how about that one bitch that jumped me? Oh, i know we could fuck Kelly again for a good laugh."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:56 pm

Morrigan watched as Brittany stood up. She was happy to see her out of the bed and stood up as well, sliding her phone into her pocket as she stepped towards Brittany. She wrapped her arms around Brittany and hugged her tightly. "Well, first thing is you're going to put on some clothes and then we'll go back tot he hotel. Then you're going to take a shower because you smell and then you'll rest up. Then when we get back to Japan, you're going to heel up and make sure that you're in good condition before you even THINK about getting into the ring."

Morrigan lifted her hand up and cupped Brittany's chest. She gave one orb a tight squeeze, gripping it hard and threateningly. "Understand? We'll talk about a real fight when we're in Japan. Not while we're still here."

Morrigan nuzzled Brittany's neck and felt her hair tickle her face. "You're hair's starting to grow out. "Mmm..." She sniffed it. Even though Brittany had been laying in a hospital for two days, her hair was still nice. "You should let it go a little longer. You should ... stop dying it too... I sort of miss the old look." She purred into Brittany's ear.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:05 pm

Brittany let Morrigan come up behind her and wrap her arms around Brittany "Well. i guess i could do the smart thing and rest up but where is the fun in that." Brittany said before she let out a moan as Morrigan squeezed her breast. "OK, you convinced me. I will listen to your advice." Brittany said with a smile on her face as it always seemed that Morrigan was looking out for Brittany.

Brittany was caught by surprise though when Morrigan said she wanted Brittany to stop dying her hair. "Well it has been a while since i was a blonde and i do enjoy having long hair." Brittany said before turning around in Morrigan's arms and kissing Morrigan on the lips real quick. "Should i also break out my old uniform?" Brittany said as she stared into Morrigan's eyes.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:20 pm

"Yes."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:37 pm

"Well, that is settled then." Brittany said as she would wrap her arms around Morrigan and kiss her passionately on the lips while trying to move her lover back to the bed. "I can't wait to get back to Japan." Brittany would say before pushing Morrigan on the bed before joining her lover.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum