Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:04 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sorry You F*****d Up

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Sorry You F*****d Up - Page 2 Empty Re: Sorry You F*****d Up

Post by Tatyina Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:36 am

"It's not a debate!" Morrigan snapped back at Brittany as she picked up the room phone and dialed the number. "Lay down, Lilith. You need to be checked out." Morrigan's tone was worried as she spoke into the phone.

"Hello? Yes. I need to get a physician up to my room. I'm with the AFW." The red head rattled off the pertinent information and then hung up. She looked at Lilith and sighed. "You've got some issues, dammit." She said and crawled next to the brunette on the bed.

"When the fuck have you ever given a shit about what ANYONE thinks about you, huh?" She said and leaned in for a kiss, tasting the beer on Brittany's lips and furrowing her brow while they locked lips.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:38 am

As Morrigan called the paramedics and told them the information, Brittany was laying on the bed holding her head and staring up at the lights. When Morrigan came back over and moved over next to her Brittany would smile at her lover before looking at Morrigan's furrowed brow while they kissed. After a second Brittany would push Morrigan up and smile at her. "I don't know why you were so worried. Nothing can stop me." Brittany said as she would try to sit up on the bed to try and act tough.

However, as Brittany tried to sit up her world would start to spin and her head began to hurt really bad. "Morrigan, i think something is wrong." Brittany would say before turning to look at Morrigan but as she did her vision would go black and Brittany would pass out and fall on to the bed unconscious.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 am

"Yeah, you idiot!" Morrigan said, her voice cracking as she tried to be angry. "You got mugged! You're NOT invincible!" How many times did she have to SAY it!

Morrigan stepped away from Brittany after she crawled off the bed. She hoped the physician would get here soon. "Stay put and just... everything is going to be alright!" She said as she tugged on her long, red locks.

"It's just... it's nothing, I'm sure." She said to herself. She couldn't let Brittany hear her when she was trying to act so tough. When the knock came, Morrigan was throwing open the door in a flash and ushered the physician in.

"You have to check her out! Something's wrong, she was hurt bad in her match, I know it." She said with a worried tone.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:19 am

As the medics moved into the room the quickly pushed Morrigan aside as they moved towards the unconscious Brittany. The medics looked over Brittany for a few seconds before making a call on one of their phones. About a minute later a stretcher was brought in and the medics placed Brittany on it before making a hasty retreat towards the door.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:28 am

Morrigan sat fidgeting in the hospital room. Brittany had suffered concussion related trauma and passed out from exhaustion/blood loss/alcohol/everything else. The evening had caught up with her and caught up with her in a big way.

It was two days later and she still hadn't woken up. Morrigan was on edge. She had been at the hospital every second she could even cancelling the meeting she had with Taylor. She felt bad but Taylor seemed to understand the circumstances. That's how she was and Morrigan was grateful. Besides, she had managed to get Taylor a ride and someone who knew the company quite well. She just wished she could be a fly on the wall for THAT little trip.

Morrigan squeezed Brittany's hand and frowned. "Dumb. Stupid. idiot." She said each word sharply and purposefully. She never thought she'd be caring for anyone like THIS. Especially not Brittany. She only intended to use the girl as a human shield while she ran amok in the AFW herself. Those thoughts slowly faded as Taylor's humanitarian ploy had seemed to work. What was the perfect opportunity to really punish the blonde had turned into something else and each day that passed, she found herself less consumed with hate and more consumed with ... other feelings. Well, she could certainly hate THOSE.

Morrigan sighed and stood up. She took a drink of water and paced around the room. How could Brittany be out so long? It was just a stupid concussion!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:38 pm

As Morrigan paced around the room she would hear a groan from behind her and a rustle of bedsheets as it seemed like Brittany was finally starting to come around. Brittany groggily started to open her eyes while let out another groan as her head still hurt. As Brittany opened her eyes she noticed a few things. One of them was that she was no longer in her suite and the other was that she seemed to be in the hospital. "Morrigan?" Brittany said weakly as she tried to figure out what happened and she wondered if her lover was around.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:12 pm

Morrigan watched as Brittany began to stir. Her eyes lit up and she was instantly at Brittany's side. "Shh... shhh... It's me, Lilith. I'm here." She said and smiled down at Brittany. "You passed out in the suite. It's two days later." She said, still smiling as her cheeks reddened and her heart began to beat faster.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:34 pm

As Brittany began to regain her full consciousness she heard Morrigan by her side telling her what had happened. "I was out for tow days?" Brittany asked as she couldn't believe that she had been out for two days. "I am sorry. I don't really remember what happened. I remember losing and that one bitch jumping me. Then i was at the apartment and i was pissed and i cracked open a few beers. Everything other than that is a bit hazy." Brittany said as she reached over and grabbed Morrigan's hand.

"Don't tell me you were worried for me. You know i am too tough to bite it." Brittany said in a joking manner as she turned to look at Morrigan with a faint smile on her lips.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:35 pm

"I didn't think you were going to die, idiot." Morrigan said when Brittany woke up and spoke like that. She turned her head and blushed. She then looked back at Brittany and furrowed her brow. "You got beat up, twice and then got drunk and was a total bitch."

Morrigan smiled wryly at Brittany and then leaned over and hugged her tightly. "No more booze for you. You're a lightweight." She purred into Brittany's ear while she kissed it and flicked her tongue along it lewdly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:18 pm

Brittany smiled when Morrigan called her a total bitch. "Well according to everyone i am a total bitch all the time. So that isn't anything new." Brittany said with a smile before Morrigan hugged her. Brittany was surprised by that at least but then she felt Morrigan's tongue on her ear. "There is the Morrigan i know and love." Brittany said as she would hug Morrigan back with a smile on her face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum