Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:04 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 108 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 107 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Perfect Opportunity

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Perfect Opportunity - Page 2 Empty Re: The Perfect Opportunity

Post by Tatyina Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:31 am

"See. I knew you were just trying to get me to rub all over you." Morrigan muttered with a blush on her face. Still, she didn't hesitate as she pushed herself against Taylor and squeezed as tightly as she thought she could without crushing the injured girl into oblivion.

"No reacharound either. I don't care how awesome my ass is."

Morrigan said as she buried her face in Taylor's neck and did her best to hold back her own tears. Taylor was the blubbery idiot, not her.

After nearly a full minute, Morrigan pulled away gently and stood up, her cheeks still red as she adjusted her glasses. "I'll still probably punch you in the face at some point." She said, trying to act tough. "I owe you that much." She then pointed at Taylor. "And the ring is still the ring! I've got to make sure that Lilith doesn't mess everything up for herself in there so if you two get at it, I'll break you open. I'm still going to do whatever the hell I want there too, got it?"

Morrigan crossed her arms. But..." This was going to be the hardest part of the evening and she knew it. "I... want to work for you again." She said, lowering her head meekly for a moment only to lift it up while she pointed an accusing finger at Taylor. "But only because without me, it's a wonder you even manage to put your clothes on in the morning! geeze." Morrigan threw her arms up like she needed to be defensive. "No one can do a damn thing without me there to wipe their asses, I swear. You're lucky I've been holding off other offers. I COULD make you BEG to take me back but... I'm not a bitch like that. "

Last edited by 445 on Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:33 am; edited 2 times in total

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:45 am

"No talking, just hug."

Taylor shook with heavy sobs, but as the seconds ticked by in Morrigan's embrace they abated until she was left bleary eyed and calm. As Morrigan pulled away from her, she leaned back in her chair and relaxed. She needed to tell Johnny.

She opened one eye and peered at Morrigan with a faint, slightly smug smile on her lips, and then closed her eyes again. "I need to put you in charge of hiring and firing so I don't accidentally fire you again," she said. "But if you're gonna work with me again, there's one condition. I'm your friend, ya know. So you have to be my friend. And I'll still kick your ass if I catch you trying any bullshit in the ring, I don't even give a fuck."

She leaned her head back and sighed sleepily. She could have fallen asleep right then and there. "You're my friend, Morg. Do you have to go back to the arena, or can you hang out here? I'm probably just gonna sleep for a while until my head stops being broken."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:02 am

Morrigan tried to hide her excitement through apathetic sarcasm. "Yeah, yeah, all that gay friendship crap. I guess." She said and then lowered her head. "Yeah... I'm... glad... You're not so bad ... for an idiot" She said, hastily adding the last bit.

Morrigan smiled genuinely at Taylor. "And I'm going to do whatever I want int he ring and if we fight, we fight. I'm not the one who can't separate my friends from my co-workers."

Morrigan then turned her head. "I can hang out here. Actually, there's a a few more things I haven't told you." She said and slipped back to her seat and grabbed a small envelope. She set it on the nightstand next to Taylor's bed and motioned to Taylor. "In that envelope is an address and the name of a company. It also has reservations for a hotel and plane tickets back to Japan. The address, hotel and company are all based in New York. You have a meeting with them in two days, after everyone from AFW has gone back home. The company is a nonprofit charity that helps promote children. Similar tot he one you got booted from. They are looking for an ambassador to Japan and would love to meet you and talk to you about it."

Morrigan stepped back around and sat on the bed next to Taylor. "I know how much those kids meant to you." Morrigan said, turning her head. "I just hope you can get to New York for the meeting. It was a real pain in the ass to get it scheduled. Thankfully there's some bitch I know who does work for them in Germany." Morrigan smiled ruefully.

Morrigan sighed and fell backwards on the bed. "You SHOULD sleep." She said, letting her feet dangle off the bed. "Do you know why no one else showed up here? I sent them a text from your phone." Morrigan pulled Taylor's phone from her pocket. "They think you're going to take a nap and meet them all in a fancy suite for a little party.

"They will too, if you show up. There's cake. I got one that said 'Congratulations! You died the least tonight!" Morrigan chuckled. "I got one that said "Sorry you fucked up with the ucke part as little asterisks. I wanted to cover all the bases. I guess Lilith and I can eat that one."

Morrigan than sat up. "Shit! I forgot Lilith's match is probably going on." Morrigan then paused and flopped her hand in front of her. "Ah, fuck it. That chick she was fighting sucks. I'm sure she can win one fight without my help." Morrigan said, closing her eyes and resting on the bed.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:42 pm

Taylor was speechless. She shook her head like maybe she had already dozed off and needed to wake up, but she wasn't dreaming.

"Morgan..." She said, in shock. "You... really?"

She stared at the redhead while she continued on like it was no big deal, but it was a big deal. It was a huge deal. Taylor had been ready to throw in the towel on the whole idea. She had resolved that probably she had no business working with teenagers, anyway. She was a pro wrestler who talked trash and beat the shit out of people and got bloodied up and knocked out for the entertainment of others, certainly she had nothing to offer perfectly normal kids.

But with the idea back on the table... she didn't know what to think. Of course she wanted to do it more than anything! But... She was scared.

"Dude, I can only cry so much in one night," she said, and fell back next to Morrigan on the bed. "I'm crying on the inside, though. That's gotta be one of the nicest things anyone has ever done for me. That could change my life." She looked over at Morrigan. "Morgan. Thank you."

She breathed a heavy sigh and closed her eyes. "And I kinda figured you did something like that, with my phone and stuff. You're good at planning stuff like that. You're a good person, Morg. I don't deserve you."

Within seconds, her breathing became regular and shallow, and she slept with her neck cricked slightly to one side.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:31 pm

Morrigan grinned smugly as Taylor spoke. Taylor was such a baby. But Morrigan blushed and felt a warm heat in her chest. "Yeah, yeah, I'm awesome." She said and looked at Taylor.

"Idiot."

She was already asleep. Morrigan sighed. She grabbed a pillow and blanket and moved Taylor's head so she could slide the pillow behind Taylor's head. She then wrapped the blanket over Taylor.

"I'm not kissing you goodnight. You'd like it too much."

Morrigan then pulled out her own phone and dialed Taylor's number. She let it ring, and left a voice message.

"Don't forget about the party. Suite 3. Cake. Friends. If you wake up. I'll be back to get you since you won't wake up. And... it's nice to be back..."

Morrigan hung up her phone and quietly left after setting Taylor's phone on the nightstand.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2