by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 117 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 116 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Perfect Night for a Date

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Perfect Night for a Date Empty Perfect Night for a Date

Post by LunarWolf Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:25 pm

Perfect Night for a Date Oc_character_request__cecilia_northman_by_x2gon-d5wqi0u

It was a quite decent night, not yet too cold but still not too warm it was a very pleasant feeling one got from this temperature and the night sky was still not very dark, filled with stars and a lovely moon too keep the world lit. The Swedish beauty Cecilia had gotten quite a lovely night to take out her girlfriend for a nice little date night, and for such a reason had simply delighted in the fact that things were so far going quite perfectly. It had been a good long while since she had last had a real date with her mighty beast, unless you could call matches and late night bed fights as dates...though perhaps one could make a case for that ?  No, a date was a date, a match was work...and fun.

Cecilia had actually planned to take Karina out a lot sooner, though things had gotten in the way and instead she had decided to make it up for the beautiful love of hers by making this date night special. Taking Karina out to a superb steakhouse where they could eat and enjoy the meal and each other company for as long as they pleased and afterwards...well all sorts of things could happen really.

When she arrived at Karina's place, driving there in her Pagani Zonda. Cecilia would proceed to make her way towards the door and knock on it a few times, before she took a step back and crossed her arms behind her back, the act pushed up her chest slightly. The blond beauty let out a light whistling as she awaited her girlfriend to come open the door so they could head off for their date.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Perfect Night for a Date Empty Re: Perfect Night for a Date

Post by Cirno Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:34 pm

Perfect Night for a Date Z4s67Me

How long had it been since Karina had an actual date? She could hardly remember the first time she in love. There were a few individuals in her past that had gotten every close to it, though they never crossed that line where Karina would actually consider asking them. Now, there was one woman, who not only became her biggest rival up to date, but also kept acting for closure between the two. Eventually, Karina learned to love again through this woman, the hated strings of the past that had been left behind by her previous lover, had long gone as time had changed her from a vengeful fighter to a calm yet eager young woman.

Karina had been searching in her closet for a good hour now, trying to find the proper ' dating dress '. It was exactly as she had feared. She could find nothing of the sort and she was left with just one choice.. The new attire she was going to wear when she would return to the wrestling federation. She dressed herself up hastily, making sure not a minute was wasted on something else and prepared herself for the arrival of Cecilia. She decided against the idea of wearing her fingerless leather gloves and the combat boots, which she would otherwise use in ring. Instead, she chose for a pair of formal black knee boots, she had received last Christmas to look more representative back in the past.

She inspected herself upon the mirror, both hands coming to the rims of her jacket to tug on them, straightening it, then going further down to grasp the hemline of her skirt, again giving a few gentle tugs so they would be down enough to keep her white panties hidden. Finally, she adjusted her blouse, attached her new black hairpin over her long left bang, preventing it from covering her eye. After she was done she took the time she had left to grab a glass of water, slipping her wallet and phone into the right pocket of her jacket before zipping it shut, making sure they wouldn't fall out. She finished her drink just in time, hearing the bell ring through the hall and the living room. Karina was quick to answer it, sauntering through the living room and into the hall, twisting the keys to the left side to remove the metal bar within the lock and open it, pulling on the door handle to open the door and let her eyes feast upon the wondrous beauty in front of her.

At first, she had trouble getting acting calm, a faint tint of crimson appearing upon her cheeks and a silly grin soon following that shade, her right hand coming up to gently stroke her index finger up and down her own right cheek and would try to ignore her flustered state by starting the conversation. " Heh.. Look at you. I should have just went out to buy a dress. " She would turn to fetch the keys from the counter, slipping those between her fingers to find the right key. " You want to go right away or have a drink right here? " She asked while her eyes were mostly on the keys.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:45 pm

When Karina opened the door Cecilia would flash a cute smile towards her lover, with kind eyes as she saw the beautiful frame of Karina in the outfit she had picked out. Of course the thing that Cecilia noticed the most was the crimson tint upon the beasts cheeks, which caused Cecilia to let out a very slight giggle. The buxom blond would would place on hand upon her hip and the other she would move up to brush back a few strands of her hair. " Well thank you, means A lot to me that I can still leave this kind of impression upon your. " Cecilia let out as she'd proceed to point to her own cheeks with the hand that had brushed back her hair. " I suppose that means I still got what it takes to keep the beast interested." Cecilia let out, flashing a light grin to her girl friend after she said those words.

" I would love you in a skirt, well...I would love you in anything for that matter...and nothing~" Cecilia teased as she'd would look on as Karina turned her back and headed off to get her keys. " Hmm...a drink would be nice, but I can't really take anything with alcohol since I'll be driving." Cecilia let out as she'd let herself in, following up towards Karina and would move up to stand just a feet of two behind her beautiful raven haired lover. " If you got some soda or something I'd accept it with gratitude to me beautiful little beastie." The blond would tease again as she kept eyeing her beautiful partner.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:39 am

Karina brushed off most of the things Cecilia was doing. The teasing tone she used to get under Karina's skin in an attempt to fluster her, the words that accompanied them and the body language the blonde beauty used to make sure Karina would remain with that blush on her face. She closed the door once Cecilia was inside and made her way down the hall, leading Cecilia to the living room before she would make her way inside the kitchen to check the refrigerator for things to drink.

Unfortunately Karina did not have any kind of soda, always forgetting to buy a few bottles though it was mainly because she had been drinking Monster Energy lately. She decided that she might as well give a can to Cecilia and take one for herself as well, closing the fridge door with her hip and made her way into the living room to hand that ice cold can to Cecilia. " I hope this will do. " She said to the woman, taking a seat on the couch and patted the empty spot besides her, deciding that she might as well relax a bit with Cecilia before they would start their date, perhaps the drink would soothe those flustered feelings so she could be a lot less edgy around Cecilia and no longer lush that much, even though it was probably very cute for Cecilia to see.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:37 am

Being lead into the living room by Karina and finding herself next to the couch, Cecilia would calmly seat herself down eyeing her girlfriend as she left to go towards the kitchen and get them their refreshments. Cecilia nodded her head and would lean back against the couch, draping her arms over it and basically just making herself at home. When Karina soon enough came back with the drinks, two black cans which caused Cecilia to raise an eyebrow a bit as it was presented to her.

The blond would accept the cold can with a smile and a nod of her head. " Anything you give me will always do just fine, hun." Cecilia teased Karina as she flashed a grin to her beautiful girlfriend.  Cecilia would move closer towards Karina as the girl patted the empty seat next to the girl. Cecilia would open up the can and take a good long sip of the energy drink, it was sickly sweet but not in a bad way, it really did give you a bit of a kick start. With Karina beside her Cecilia would lean in a bit closer, " Tonight you and I are gonna eat a lot of great food. The juiciest and tastiest steak in all of japan are in store for us."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:06 am

Karina didn't seem to mind that much when Cecilia came closer towards her, resting back against the couch and would give her a playful smirk when she heard what they were going to eat, shaking her head a bit. " Anything you find tasty I bet i'll find tasty too, no need for the expensive stuff. " She opened her own can of energy, bringing it up to take a quick sip from it before her attention went back to Cecilia.

" Try not to overdo it, I'm a simple girl that enjoys simple food. Could just buy me a burger and I'd love it. " She snickered, deciding to sling her arm around Cecilia's shoulders, just draping that arm over the woman so they at least shared some more closeness and intimacy, something that Karina rarely showed but since the Blonde beauty always tried to get this close to Karina, she was going to allow it.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:56 am

" Of course hun, I know exactly what you like ~" Cecilia let out as she'd bring her own arm up towards Karina's shoulders, mimicking the girl's actions to drape it over her lover. With the two of them sitting so close, Cecilia would tilt her head to place the side of it against Karina's, letting out a light laugh as she did. " I will only go overboard when I am dominating you in the ring or the bed, promise~" Cecilia would tease her lover as she brought her own energy drink up to her lips to take a deep sip of it.

" Anyways, yeah we are gonna eat as much meat as possible tonight. Cause I know you love meat, my little Beastie ~" Cecilia would soon enough pull away from her lover, moving herself up to her feet to raise her hands into the air as far as she could, stretching out. "Gotta make sure to keep you fed don't I ? Wouldn't want my fearsome beast to go hungry and blame her next loss to me on malnutrition~" The blond teased and then laughed about it.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:40 pm

She leaned lightly against the woman when that arm came over her shoulders, letting out a frustrated sigh when the woman seemed to happy, though soon she blushed furiously red when Cecilia spoke about dominating her and immediately retaliated! " Hey! Our first match I dominated you hard and smothered you out with my breasts! I can still dominate you, count on that! " She huffed afterwards, taking a quick sip of her own drink now that she had told Cecilia off.

Then she began to twitch again when the woman said that last thing, narrowing her eyes as she turned her head to lean against the woman, just to stare into her eyes. " I won't be losing to you next time. Next time I will thoroughly dominate you till I leave you topless, sweaty and exhausted! " She leaned in just a little more, just to give Cecilia a smooch on the cheek before whispering into her ear. " And you'll beg for more, which I will give you. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:56 am

Karina bringing up their first match like that was something that got the blond to look on at Karina as she huffed out and blushed like she did. The blond would shake her head and then move in to ruffle the lover's hair a bit. " I wouldn't say you dominated me, you won. But remember later that evening ? In bed ? When I dominated you ~, and then there was our other two matches. And let's not forget I am the only one of us who's gotten the other to submit." Cecilia said with a wide grin as she looked on at her beautiful girlfriend.

Being smooched on the cheek and hearing that whisper of the beast the blond would move her face up towards Karina's and give the girl a quick kiss on her cute nose. " That does sound lovely, but it's only gonna happen if I let you ~" Cecilia let out a light laugh after her words, moving up towards her feet as she'd finish up her can of energy drink and then turn around to place the can on Karina's head, attempting to balance it on her cranium.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:11 pm

A swift right hand came to smack Cecilia's away from her hair, which always took some time to get in a certain style. Though it was not the actual arena hairstyle she usually had with the large bangs, it was still ann annoyance to straighten out. Her eyes shifted to stare at the blonde woman besides her, though faltered when the kiss came to her nose, making her cheeks burning even brighter crimson. " Hmph! I don't need your permission to bring you down! " She shouted in return, watching her empty her drink while Karina was still just a quarter from emptying her own.

She watched the woman rise back up onto her feet before she would do something to really make Karina twitch, staring at the woman's crotch for a moment as the can was balanced upon her, then brought her left hand up to grasp it and place it upon her lap, having half a mind to throw it at the woman but would just let it slide for now, finishing her own so she could get up and press against the woman, glaring in her eyes. " Don't get me wrong. I am totally going to love and enjoy our date to it's fullest extend, but afterwards you're mine to dominate. " She gave her a silly grin, then pulled away from her to throw those cans into the bin. " So where are you going to take me? "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down