Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:10 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 3 Bots

Bare

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lu Jiao Jocelyn vs King - Crass and Class

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Lu Jiao Jocelyn vs King - Crass and Class - Page 7 Empty Re: Lu Jiao Jocelyn vs King - Crass and Class

Post by acuyra Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:39 am

King didn't have the breath to tell the woman just how much she hated this, how much of a horrid, vile witch she was for the insults, how much she was going to pay for hurting Sally. She had tried to be cordial and polite, but her tolerance for this gauche woman was long exceeded. Hurting Sally was a step too far - anything else, she could have let go with time. But hurting her friend? She would always remember that.

She would have explained all this to the woman in a cold, serious voice, if she could. But she couldn't. She was far too busy moaning.

Her head fell back as the woman went to work, her invasive touch making nature take its course. King couldn't fight it anymore than she could choose to stop breathing. Just like holding her breath would only work for a little while, fighting the pleasure would only slow down the process. She was becoming aroused, getting moist, and there was no hiding it.

Back to top Go down

Lu Jiao Jocelyn vs King - Crass and Class - Page 7 Empty Re: Lu Jiao Jocelyn vs King - Crass and Class

Post by Tatyina Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:44 am

Jocelyn watched all of King's posh defiance slip away. Getting fucked did seem to have the effect of drying up a tongue full of all but the crudest of monosyllabic grunts.

Her hand pressed against King's womanhood and she began to get a rhythm going with her rubbing, making sure her palm was against King's pearly clit while she ribbed the blonde's pussy lips. She had a grin on her face.

"So why is a dish licker like you dressin up like a poofter anyway?" She asked as though casual conversation was no big deal in this situation.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:28 pm

As much as King hated to admit, she welcomed the conversation. It was something to divide her mind and take away from the horrendous amorous assault this woman was bringing on her.

"The same reason anyone dressed up in any way." She rushed those words out and ended the sentence with a long groan, biting her lip as she arched her head back. "I'm comfortable this way, I've always been. It's who I am."

She threw her head forward, writhing as her legs swished from side to side. "Why are you doing this? Who are you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:24 pm

"Comfortable like this!? Oh, you dirty, dirty slag!" Jocelyn said as she pushed her palm hard into King's pussy and increased her rubbing, knowing full well that this isn't what King was comfortable with at all.

Jocelyn grinned at King. "Don't worry about who I am. You just ended up facin the wrong girl, that's all." Jocelyn said as she leaned forward. "It's nothin personal, mate." She whispered. "Really, I just have to prove a point, that's all."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:55 pm

King had no idea what the woman was talking about, and frankly, she could not have conceivably cared less. She had quite a lot on her mind already - namely, the orgasm she was just going through.

King shuddered as the climax spilled out, moistening the woman's hand. She let out a low moan as she sagged, looking down to hide the blush on her face as much she could. Her breathing slowed, her breaths became ragged and hoarse, sweat drenched her clothes - it was almost if the woman's pleasuring tired her out more than the actual fight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:13 am

Jocelyn blushed deeply as King finally came. The hot juices splashed her hand like any other woman's orgasm would. It was funny. Jocelyn wasn't a sexual girl like a lot of the women here. She had trouble finding dates and didn't really have sex with other girls too much. She loathed the thought of hentai matches but here she was, the second match in a row where she was making a girl cum. Really it WAS to prove a point and she pulled her hand away from King and looked at her.

"Welcome to the AFW, sheila." Jocelyn laughed and then stepped over to King's friend. She stood over her and looked down. "Oi, here's a lil piece of advice." She said to Sally as she wiped King's cum off her hand and onto her face. "Don't fuckin mess with the big kids or next time you'll get hurt for real." Jocelyn smirked. She wanted to prove a point but even she wasn't going to pick on someone who was obviously not the least bit a fighter.

With that, Jocelyn closed her fist and walked out of the arena in a hail of boos leaving the two girls in her wake.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:26 am

It wasn't long after King left that security came and got King free of the ropes, helping her and Sally backstage. King didn't say anything. There wasn't much to say. Losing was one thing, but this went far beyond - it was insult. And if there was one thing King never forgot, it was an insult.

It wouldn't be today, not tomorrow, not even a week, but she would return to the woman everything she'd given. For now, she just wanted to tend to Sally and go back to the bar tonight, thanking her lucky stars that she forbade her brother from watching this match.

Winner: Jocelyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7