by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 224 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 224 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

SS 14 Boardwalk Empire Match: Odessa vs. Cecilia

3 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

SS 14 Boardwalk Empire Match: Odessa vs. Cecilia Empty SS 14 Boardwalk Empire Match: Odessa vs. Cecilia

Post by Tatyina Wed May 14, 2014 11:27 pm

Preceded By: SS 14 British Invasion: Tatsuki Le Feuvre Vs. Gwendolyn DuPont-Bettencourt
Followed By: SS 14 Best 2/3 Falls: Taylor Parker Vs. Adrian Kytes

Odessa Brock

SS 14 Boardwalk Empire Match: Odessa vs. Cecilia 20SCCzc

Vs.

Cecilia Northman

SS 14 Boardwalk Empire Match: Odessa vs. Cecilia HQQL6Uc

Match Type: Boardwalk Empire
Winning Conditions: Whoever throws their opponent off the pier and into the ocean will be declared the winner.
Special Conditions: The fight takes place

SS 14 Boardwalk Empire Match: Odessa vs. Cecilia BG2eXDE

Overlooking the city and sand is a place for families to gather and have a good time. Today, a good time will be had but a different sort of crowd will be gathering as fight fans look to see which of these two titans are Queen of the Pier!

Last edited by Tatyina on Tue May 05, 2015 11:41 pm; edited 2 times in total

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

SS 14 Boardwalk Empire Match: Odessa vs. Cecilia Empty Re: SS 14 Boardwalk Empire Match: Odessa vs. Cecilia

Post by Daaharu Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:39 am

Odessa had an important decision to make before her rematch with Cecilia Northman at the 2014 Summer Splash Pay-Per-View event: what attire should she be wearing for the match? Their first match had been fought in miniscule thong bikinis, which left little to the imagination and allowed each statuesque, powerful wrestler to admire her opponent’️s body. Odessa was a fashionable woman, and she hated to wear the same thing twice. But what was more appropriate for a match fought above the ocean than a bikini?

She thought long and hard on that question—perhaps a little longer than she ought to have—before settling on her attire, packing her bags, and getting on the plane to Atlantic City.

The pier, normally bustling with activity, was cleared out for this match, with AFW fans sitting in several temporary bleachers erected at one end of the pier, with several others clustered beneath it on the beach, being kept out of the water by several sexy AFW referees dressed as lifeguards. The ocean needed to be clear of people, because there was a hundred percent chance of falling fighters in this match, as either Odessa or Cecilia would take a tumble into the surf.

Odessa marched down the pier, dressed in an all-new swimsuit designed especially for this occasion. It was white and gold, with ornate, swirling golden designs dancing across a white base. She was partially covered up by a semi-transparent, tightly wrapped sarong around her waist, and wore a pair of stylish sunglasses to complete her beach look. She grinned and waved to the fans as she strutted out onto the pier, reaching the open center which would serve as the ring for this match—though, without any ropes, the fight could end up anywhere on the long wooden structure.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

SS 14 Boardwalk Empire Match: Odessa vs. Cecilia Empty Re: SS 14 Boardwalk Empire Match: Odessa vs. Cecilia

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:02 am

SS 14 Boardwalk Empire Match: Odessa vs. Cecilia GaEnkmh.png

This was it! Summer Splash had finally arrived and Cecilia was looking to do a lot better than her last two pay-per-views. Having not only lost her title to Brittany last Summer Splash, she had also lost to her long time rival Heather at Avalanche. While her PPV matches hadn't gone so well for the blond beauty...well she wished she could say that her normal matches had been going a lot better. While she had gone through some wins and few losses, the matches that really mattered and had some meaning to them, while even if she won hadn't gone the way that Cecilia had wanted them too. This though, this was a new start for the blond beauty. A chance to turn over her record and put herself on the place of one of the, if not thee top wrestler in AFW.

Being that it was a match against a woman who she had found just lately who was without a doubt quite powerful and had become a decent rival for the Viking wrestler. Their first match had ended in a draw, after what had been a up close, grappling heavy match between the two titanesses. Though Cecilia was more than certain that if not for the time limit, that she would have been able to beat Odessa down and show the dark skinned beauty just who was the true Queen of AFW. Today was a chance to show just that, as in this match Cecilia was determined to make it so that there was no question who of them were on top.

Heading down the pier of this years location of Summer Splash which was none other than the Boardwalk of Atlantic City, a very interesting choice as the match between these two challengers was looking to be just a brawl upon a pier. Seeing as there seemed to be little rules, other than that you just have to throw your opponent off the pier and into the water to win.

Cecilia arrived on the pier, wearing her red tight fitting bikini which showed off all of her sexy and powerful frame as the blond beauty walked with a sexy strut down passed the fans who screamed and cheered for the fan-favorite wrestler. Not long after walking through that did Cecilia reach the open area where the busty Odessa stood. The blond beauty would start to head up towards her rival, attempting to walk right up into Odessa's face to press her large breasts against Odessa's generous chest and her forehead against her rivals. Ivory upon ebony, red and black upon white and gold. " Looks like we'll get to settle our score in a fun way, won't we Sweetheart ~ ?" Cecilia let out in a sensual and teasing tone to her rival as she didn't even bother with a greeting.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:25 am

Odessa watched Cecilia’️s entrance with a smile on her face. The pier was long, and the “ring” which had been prepared for them was towards the far end of it, meaning that Odessa had plenty of time to take in the sight of her lovely blonde rival once again, resplendent in her red bikini as she marched down the pier towards the clear area of pier where their match would begin. When Cecilia approached, Odessa would step forward as well, pressing her chest forward into Cecilia’️s confidently, letting her forehead smack against Cecilia’️s, then rest against the ivory rival’️s head as the two titanesses stood face to face once again.

“It’️s been far too long, Ceci dear,” Odessa replied as the two of them physically challenged each other. She would reach down and unwrap the sarong which covered part of her lower body, letting it flutter away to rest on the pier’️s wooden planks. Several catcalls and loud cheers of approval came from the crowd behind her as Odessa’️s ample ebony rear end came into view, framed perfectly by her white and gold bikini.

“This is going to be fun. The weather’️s lovely today—perfect for a dip in the ocean. Are you ready for a little swim, Ceci?” She ran a hand down Cecilia’️s arm, squeezing the Swedish wrestler’️s bicep teasingly.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:24 pm

Meeting Odessa on the pier with both of the beauties stepping right up into the face of the other, pressing their large breasts against each other and pushing their foreheads against one another. The crowd was catcalling, screaming and cheering wildly for the two beauties as they stood pressed up against each other in quite a hot way. This "ring" of theirs was reminiscent of the old beach brawls of the older summer splash matches and was sort of making Cecilia a hit excited, getting back into a bit more hardcore like action again.

When the hand of Odessa went up to squeeze teasingly at Cecilia's well trained and muscled bicep, the blond beauty would slide her hand down towards Odessa's hip, brushing her hand along her chocolate skin as that hand went down to take a hold of one of Odessa's sweet buttcheeks and give it a firm little squeezing in response to Odessa's own squeezing.

" Oh ? You expect me to be the one taking a dip ? Give me a break Essa, I'm gonna toss you down of this pier and show you just who's queen around here." Cecilia said with a confident grin upon her face. " But if you are so certain of yourself, care to place a little personal wager ? " The buxom Swede let out as she would then try and push herself further against Odessa, pressing her breasts up against Odessa's breasts even more.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:50 pm

The two women had only known each other for a number of months, but the rivalry was an almost palpable thing in the air as the two challenged each other at the center of the cleared-out space that would serve as their ring. Odessa laughed as Cecilia’️s hand found her ebony butt cheek, squeezing it in the same way that Odessa was squeezing Cecilia’️s bicep.

“You had better be sure about that, Ceci,” Odessa replied, when the Swedish wrestler insisted that Odessa would be the one taking a dip in the ocean today. “The stakes are pretty high if you’️re wrong. It’️s a twenty-foot drop into some pretty rough waters; you’️ll probably need saving after I toss you in. Better start playing nice with me now.” She pushed forward a little more, and Cecilia did the same. Both ivory and ebony breasts compressed against each other equally as their owners challenged each other with their words and with their actions. Odessa brushed her lips across Cecilia’️s in a very light, teasing kiss.

“Mmm…a wager, huh?” Odessa breathed, her voice dropping to a whisper. “You’️ve read my mind, Ceci darling…I was thinking exactly the same thing. Now, what sort of wager did you have in mind?”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:32 am

With the two beauties challenging each other with their words and their bodies, as each one of them exhuded the confidence of their belief in victory. Both of the girl's seemed sure of their victory, even though their last bout had ended in a tie for them. As they moved up and pushed their bodies closer to one another again, challenging each other with their large breasts.

Cecilia soon heard Odessa's reply and while she could only laugh out a bit over the girl's confidence, the way she talked about the stakes made sense. However Cecilia would answer her brush against the blond beauties lips by sliding out her tongue to give a light gentle lick to Odessa's upper lip. " Don't worry Essa, I won't need any saving at the end of this match. Because you're gonna be the one who'll be tossed off the pier. Don't worry though, I will make sure to save you after I win." Cecilia said with a teasing yet confident tone to her words.

As the talk changed to their wager, Cecilia would nod her head and would respond with a little whisper of her own. " I feel that since we are pretty much on vacation after I've kicked your sexy butt. You'll have to serve as my cabana girl following your defeat." Cecilia let out as she would push her head up against Odessa's, glaring her ruby eyes deed into Odessa's emerald eyes.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:14 am

Odessa had brushed her lips across Cecilia’️s, just barely kissing the Swedish woman. Cecilia upped the ante, opening her mouth and licking at Odessa’️s upper lip gently. Odessa would chuckle, then up the ante again, opening her mouth and biting Cecilia’️s lip, lightly tugging on it with her teeth, as the two played a gradually escalating game of kisses at the same time they were challenging each other with their breasts and their words.

“Oh, how gallant of you, Ceci dear,” Odessa replied, when the blonde promised to fish her out of the surf after the match. “But it won’️t be necessary. I will be the one saving you, pulling your naked body out of the water and lovingly drying you off.” She paused, grinned, then added: “Oh, by the way, I hope you don’️t mind if I take that bathing suit of yours as a souvenir before tossing you off of the pier. The sight of your nude, ivory body plunging into those blue, blue waters is too tantalizing a concept not to make a reality.”

On the topic of their wager, Odessa would smile and nod as Cecilia made her proposal. “An excellent suggestion, Ceci dear,” Odessa replied, still keeping her voice low. “Although…as nice as Atlantic City is, I can’️t help but feel that I could better employ your services as my cabana girl elsewhere. So, allow me to make an addendum: when I win, I will hire a private jet, and it will take us anywhere in the world that I desire, and we will stay there for as long as I please. We will take a vacation far away from AFW, where you can properly devote your entire self to serving me.” With that, Odessa would slide her hands down to Cecilia’️s ass, squeezing it roughly and pulling Cecilia forward, so that their crotches would rub up against each other. She leaned forward and mashed her mouth against Cecilia’️s, giving the blonde a full-on French kiss, tongue and all.

Her emerald eyes stared straight into Cecilia’️s ruby eyes, and the glimmer in Odessa’️s eyes spoke volumes: We’️ve proven to be equals in battle, her eyes seemed to say. Are you ready to add another level to our competition?

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:04 am

Cecilia's light lick across Odessa's lips seemed enough to spur up more of their rivalry, which was something that Cecilia couldn't stop herself from joining in. After Odessa's had bit down upon her lips and tugged on them, the blond beauty would try and do the same to Odessa's lips, attempting to bit and tug back. Of course she could just stop there so Cecilia would squeeze upon Odessa's ass a bit tighter.

When Odessa complimented her about being willing to fish Odessa out of the water when they were done. Though as Odessa kept up their little challenge and let out that she was the one who would be saving her, as she thought she would be the one to throw Cecilia over into the water. With the added part that she had planned to strip the blond beauty, something which Cecilia would soon resond to. " Oh sweetie, don't dream so much. First off you won't be throwing me into the water, because I am gonna beat you down. As for the taking my swimsuit as a souvenir. I was already planning on taking yours as a thropy when I beat you." Cecilia said in a confident tone. " Though I suppose I'll simply strip you before I throw you in. It was a good idea."

The talk about their wager was interesting and when Odessa let out that she was planning to take them away from the city and such, Cecilia would simply chuckle a bit. " But of course darling, you didn't actually think I'd have you be my servant here ? No, of course not. I'll take you to a private little island of mine ~" The buxom Cecilia let out as she then felt Odessa's hand move up towards her butt and squeeze it roughly, before Cecilia could react she was pulled in by Odessa and they were starting to rub up against one another. The Blond beauty's arms would try and find their way around Odessa's sexy body and wrap around the girl's arms to pin them to her sides. All the while they were both pulled into a kiss, mouth against mouth as Cecilia would slip her tongue into Odessa's mouth and try and ravage the beauties oral sensors.

This was all fine and sweet, but the messages Odessa's eyes were converying to the buxom viking wrestler simply made Cecilia let out a little groan. There was no way she was gonna back down and accept that they were equal. That was never a part of Cecilia, and for that reason the blond beauty would attempt and take those arms that had wrapped around Odessa and with them start to squeeze the beautiful girl's frame tightly, all the while keeping up the kiss and the rubbing of their bodies together, as she locked her dark-skinned foe into a tight and powerful bearhug by Cecilia well-trained arms, in the bearhug she would attempt and lift Odessa up off of her feet and swing the girl around a bit in a teasing manner.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:16 am

Cecilia evidently intended to do exactly the same to Odessa as the ebony beauty intended to do to Cecilia. It was just a matter of which of them ultimately vanquished the other. She would win the spoils of war. The loser would be wet, stripped, and whisked away from Atlantic City off into the great, unknown expanses of the world.

Odessa looked forward to taking Cecilia on vacation as her special guest, escort, and slave.

“I’️m glad we’️re in agreement, then,” Odessa replied. “When I win, we shall go somewhere where no one can find us. And you shall serve me all day, every day, in every conceivable way.”

Odessa pulled Cecilia into the full-on kiss, and Cecilia seemed more than happy to join it. Feeling the blonde’️s tongue trying to enter her mouth, Odessa’️s tongue would press back, trying to push the blonde’️s back into her own mouth. As their tongues wrestled, Cecilia wrapped her arms around Odessa, and lifted the ebony beauty up into the air in a bearhug, swinging her around teasingly. Odessa would just laugh into the kiss, and, as soon as Cecilia set her down, she would retaliate. She would step forward with one leg, pushing her thigh right up against Cecilia’️s crotch, and would begin to rub up and down, stimulating the blonde’️s sex. As soon as she started that attack, Odessa would pull up hard with both arms, looking to pull them free of Cecilia’️s grasp and proceed to wrap them around Cecilia’️s body instead.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next