Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:49 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:34 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:29 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 4:58 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 137 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

SS 14 Boardwalk Empire Match: Odessa vs. Cecilia

3 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

SS 14 Boardwalk Empire Match: Odessa vs. Cecilia - Page 3 Empty Re: SS 14 Boardwalk Empire Match: Odessa vs. Cecilia

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:35 pm

Pulling back on Odessa's sexy frame with the hold that the beautiful Cecilia had over her rivals legs was proving to be a great strategy to wear down a powerful foe like the ebony beauty. She could feel the back of Odessa's cranking and creeking as she kept ramping up the preassure, bending the girl's back in such a way that she was putting a great strain on her rivals flexibility.

Even though she was putting Odessa through that painful hold it seemed as if the beautiful Odessa would claw and scratch, pull and drag the two of them further and further away with each passing second. " Better huh ?..." Cecilia would let out as the beautiful blond would then attempt and push herself up to her feet and attempt and lift Odessa's lower body up a bit into the air and try and put her rival in an elevated boston crab hold for a bit of extra pain to her rivals strong and sexy back.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

SS 14 Boardwalk Empire Match: Odessa vs. Cecilia - Page 3 Empty Re: SS 14 Boardwalk Empire Match: Odessa vs. Cecilia

Post by Daaharu Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:52 pm

The pain that Odessa was suffering through grew more and more intense with each passing second. Cecilia held her tightly in the Boston Crab, and was not about to give it up easily. Odessa made slow progress across the pier, heading for a row of carnival machines that were lined up off to one side, a few feet away from the railing that indicated the edge of the pier. Each inch she gained was earned with sweat, and with groans of pain, elicited by Cecilia from between stubborn lips, as Odessa tried to give her sexy blonde rival as little pleasure as possible.

Odessa’️s progress would be haulted, however, when Cecilia stood up, putting her into a painful elevated Boston Crab. The pressure on her back was now worse than ever, and she could no longer pull herself further forward. She had been hoping to use one of the carnival games to pull herself up. Maybe even find a weapon amongst them to use against the Swedish warrior. But, no, they were out of her reach, mere feet away…but effectively miles and miles distant.

She would need to try to get out of the hold on her own, then. Odessa was under more pressure now that Cecilia was standing, but she also had a new opportunity. Propping her upper body up on one elbow, Odessa would clasp her hands together, and then swing them towards Cecilia’️s leg, trying to hit it with a powerful hammerlike attack and fell Cecilia like a lumberjack might fell a mighty tree.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:36 pm

Cecilia had to admit that her rival was a strong and resilient one, to struggle and bring them all the way towards the more fun centered part of the pier. Where all of the games and joy-filled fun were to be had. However, it all came to a stop when the beautiful Cecilia pulle Odessa's body up a bit and put her in that more painful elevated boston crab hold, which she now used to torture and pain her sexy dark-skinned rivals back.

" Better ? Or do you want me to keep upping my game." Cecilia let out as she would bend and pull on Odessa's body to put her rival back through as much pain as she possibly could right now. After this, she knew of a great target for her to target from now on, which would of course be Odessa back. Now that she had already put it through so much torture and pain it seemed as if it was a fitting future target in their match.

Despite the fact that Cecilia was in control, the blond beauty soon enough felt a sharp pain in her leg as Odessa's strong arms crashed into it. The force caused the beautiful Cecilia to crash down onto one knee, she let out a low groan in return and would then try and reaffirm the hold. However now it had turned weaker, she had lost the hold of one of Odessa's legs and only had a single leg boston crab locked in, and the pull of it was quite weakened.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:44 pm

Odessa’️s lumberjack-like strike had been enough to force Cecilia down onto one knee. The ebony beauty let out an audible sigh of relief as one of her legs was released, relieving much of the pressure that she was suffering through. Her back was still aching. Pangs of pain shot through it, both remnants of the powerful standing crab and as consequences of the single-legged variety of the hold that Cecilia still had locked on.

But the blonde could no longer control Odessa. The ebony beauty could free herself.

She would reach back with one hand and grab onto Cecilia’️s ankle, yanking on it hard, trying to pull the blonde’️s leg out from under her. At the same time, Odessa would use her own free leg to push herself up, trying to force Cecilia to fall off of her, and free her body from the painful pressure that Cecilia had been keeping it under for several excruciating minutes. “It’️s my turn, Ceci dear! Get off, now!”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:06 pm

The fact that Odessa had broken out of the hold was a pretty big loss for Cecilia...however it was just as big of a problem for Odessa...probably, as she had been trapped in a lot of different bostron crab holds and her back had probably been very hurt by the long hold that managed to locked in. Having trapped Odessa in the back torturing submission for several minutes now.

However, it didn't seem to work out all that well for Cecilia as after getting Odessa's arm hammered into her leg like that and loosing her hold of the boston crab submission, Odessa grabbed a hold of her ankle and pulled back, getting Cecilia's legs to go out from under her and made the blond beauty fall down onto her front down on the pier floor, managing to stop her face from slamming into the wooden floor by putting her arm out in front of her face. " Nngh...We'll that didn't go as well as planned."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:29 pm

Odessa powered through the pain, intent on completing the arduous task of earning her freedom from these torturous Boston Crabs that Cecilia had been putting her through. They had drained the ebony beauty of much of her energy, and, even once she had been freed, Cecilia would have the advantage—unless Odessa was extraordinarily lucky.

“Oomph!” Odessa grunted, as she managed to pull Cecilia’️s remaining leg out from under her and force her down onto the pier. The blonde’️s body was laid over Odessa’️s, and the British wrestler could feel the breasts of her opponent rubbing against her thighs. Still, Odessa would smirk, using her arms to try to hoist her body up and pull herself out from underneath Cecilia. “You’️ll find that very few of your plans will go as you intend them to, Ceci dearest…”

She winced as her back bent slightly, triggering another pang of pain. Those Boston Crabs had done quite a number on her, and even though she was putting up a bold front, it would be a few minutes before she could meet Cecilia in stand-up, hand-to-hand combat.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:33 pm

Finding Odessa's body slipping out from under her and hearing the beauty let out those cocky words of hers, even though the blond knew that Odessa had to be pretty drained from the boston crab holds which the she had put her white haired rival through. There was no doubt about it in her mind, and she figured that was the reason why Odessa hadn't gone straight on the offense after she'd been freed of her torturous prison.

Cecilia would start to pushe herself up a bit after Odessa, attempting to get up to her feet and turn around to face off against her dark-skinned foe. There was no way that she was gonna take it easy on Odessa, not after she'd found out first hand what this girl could accomplish in a match and how they had fought to pretty much a complete stand still last time, earning both of them a double K.O of each other.

" It's not like you're gonna stop me from doing what I want, so I wonder what you could possibly mean by that." Cecilia let out in return with a teasing tone, as the viking wrestler would then ball her hands into fists and ready herself, putting herself very much in a fighting stance. She'd inch close to Odessa and then attempt to throw a right hook towards her ebony foe, however! It was a fake, instead she'd pull the arm back half-way and attempt to spin around, stretching out the arm and attempting to throw a Uraken ( spinning back fist.) to the side of Odessa's head.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:47 pm

“Oh, you think you can force me into whatever position you want me in? Make me your bitch? As cute as those sorts of dreams are, Ceci, they are, I am afraid, very far from the reality of the matter.” Odessa, once freed from underneath Cecilia, would slowly rise to her feet. Her legs were steady, but her back hurt. If she stood up completely straight, it protested. If she slouched down too far, it protested. There was only one very specific position, one in which her spine was very gently bent, that she could find relief for the time being. Odessa would keep her back bent at that specific angle, putting her fists up and preparing for another attack from her sexy blonde rival.

As Cecilia threw her punch, Odessa would put her arms up in front of her face, ready to deflect the hook. She didn’️t expect the sudden change from her opponent, and the back of Cecilia’️s fist slammed into her cheek. “Ugh!” Odessa grunted, staggering to her side, turned around a little by the strike.

She would turn back to Cecilia intent on retaliating. She would leap forward, cringing a little as her back protested, and would pull Cecilia close to her, mashing her lips against the blonde’️s for another enthusiastic kiss. Then, while their mouths were connected, Odessa would sneak in a little payback, launching her knee upwards to try to slam it into Cecilia’️s crotch.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:06 pm

" Oh but I am gonna make you my bitch ~ My little slave girl bitch. Considering you accepted our little terms for the loser to be the winners slave, it shouldn't be too difficult to do. " Cecilia let out as a retort to Odessa's little cocky talk. It seemed as if the white haired beauty was having trouble finding a good position for her to stand in, which made seem as a msot opportune moment for the blond beauty to start up a little fist fight...or perhaps it was more of a brawl with the two of them. Remembering the end of their match where they had ended it with resorting to squeezing the life out of the other, as well as slug, kick and pull away at what ever they could.

With Odessa's hands up the blond beauty came in an faked Odessa out, before she slammed that spinning backfist right up against the side of Odessa's head and got the girl to stagger. A Backfist was usually a very powerful hit, as it came with such momentum and a very sturdy part of the hand had been used to slam into a place of the opponent's which usually wasn't too good at taking too many hits.

Odessa seemed to have other ideas though, as she quickly jumped back into the action which came to Cecilia's surprise. When the girl managed to wrap her arms around Cecilia's body and hug her close like that, it made their sexy bodies press against each other. Until Odessa locked them into a tight kiss. However it was only a distraction, as Odessa's knee soon shot up painfully against Cecilia's crotch. " Mmgh!" Cecilia yelped out into Odessa's mouth. Her hands went to grab against Odessa's shoulders, squeezing tighly upon them as her legs shifted a bit underneath her.

She would turn back to Cecilia intent on retaliating. She would leap forward, cringing a little as her back protested, and would pull Cecilia close to her, mashing her lips against the blonde’️s for another enthusiastic kiss. Then, while their mouths were connected, Odessa would sneak in a little payback, launching her knee upwards to try to slam it into Cecilia’️s crotch.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:16 pm

Odessa laughed into Cecilia’️s mouth at the blonde’️s insistence that she would be making Odessa into her little slave girl. The reverse would certainly turn out to be the true outcome of this match. “Mmnh mh,” Odessa would say, the sound muffled by their liplock.

She was still aching, with her cheek now joining her back in painfully throbbing each time she made an ill-considered move. But now Cecilia was hurting as well, as Odessa’️s knee came up hard into her crotch, causing the blonde to cry out in pain into their kiss and shift her weight uncomfortably. Cecilia’️s hands came down on Odessa’️s shoulders and squeezed them tightly. She seemed to be wide open for an attack. Odessa would deliver one.

She would pull an arm back, then launch it forward again, throwing a hard left hook right into Cecilia’️s vulnerable right breast as it pressed up against Odessa’️s own impressive chest. Then, almost reluctantly, Odessa would pull her head back a little, just enough to break their liplock. “Mmm…night night, Ceci! Time for you to go lights out!” Odessa mocked her rival, before delivering a mighty uppercut to Cecilia’️s chin, trying to knock her flat on her back.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next