Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 113 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Lobo, vihro

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

SS 14 Boardwalk Empire Match: Odessa vs. Cecilia

3 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

SS 14 Boardwalk Empire Match: Odessa vs. Cecilia - Page 6 Empty Re: SS 14 Boardwalk Empire Match: Odessa vs. Cecilia

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:10 am

" Enjoy ~" Cecilia teased out as she heared Odessa let out that annoyed grunt of hers, seeing how Odessa was trying to move her trapped hand to no avail and would simply find herself in a tight lock. The long beautiful mane of Odessa's which with it silver shine nearly rivalled the beautiful golden hair of Cecilia's, which only made it more fitting in the eyes of the blond beauty that she would be the one to now end their little hair pulling and warring competition which they had been dealing with ever since their first match.

This frigtheningly intense rivalry between the two powerhouse wrestler simply raged on and Cecilia had no intention of slowing down now that she had what looked to be a near perfect momentum going on for her. The Swedish powerhouse would attempt and use both her arms to try and grab onto Odessa's other still free arm and attempt to get it into a similar hammerlock to Odessa's now trapped arm. Only with this arm she would try and crank it up slightly higher ti make the alignment of the arms off and bring a big more pain to her rival. Following which, the blond beauty would try and slide up to place her weight down on the arm in an attempt to keep it pinned against Odessa's back, and there repeat the actions of attempting to wrap the other half of Odessa's beautiful mane around her wrist before tightly tying it in a firm double knot like the other arm.

Cecilia's goal was to try and completely trap the arms of her sexy rival behind her back and incapacitate a majority of her powerful ebony beauty of a foe's combat ability greatly. " Now you're mine ~" Cecilia would let out in a seductive whisper to the beauty, as she would try and lean in close towards the side of Odessa's head, attempting to blow a bit of hot air down into her rival's ear.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

SS 14 Boardwalk Empire Match: Odessa vs. Cecilia - Page 6 Empty Re: SS 14 Boardwalk Empire Match: Odessa vs. Cecilia

Post by Daaharu Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:47 am

Odessa had to admit, this was actually frustrating her. Her arm was completely immobilized, and if she even tried to move it she would be penalized for her efforts by a pang of pain in her scalp. Cecilia wasn’️t done, either. She would pull on Odessa’️s other arm, forcing it into a painful hammerlock, putting some weight on it, and then repeating the process of tying it up with Odessa’️s own long, silvery white hair.

“Ggh…” Odessa grunted, as she would wiggle like a worm, unable to move her arms from behind her back. Cecilia had tied the knots quite tight. Odessa knew that hair couldn’️t be the best material to tie with, and she should be able to escape from this hairy situation sooner or later…but it would likely take quite a bit of time. Until then, she would be hard-pressed to resist whatever Cecilia decided to do with her. Very slowly, almost imperceptibly, Odessa would begin to move her hands back and forth, trying to loosen the hair tied around them. She would smirk and chuckle ruefully as Cecilia blew on her ear, whispering a sweet nothing. “For now, Ceci…for now.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:57 pm

With Odessa powerful arms taken care off and Cecilia position on top of the beautiful woman secured and under her control, something which was making the buxom blond all the more confident and assured of her dominance at this moment in the match. She herself wasn't all to sure how much it took to take the beautiful Odessa down, as both of them had passed out before they could figure that fact out about each other. Though she was determined to find that fact out right here and now. With Odessa's low little whisper released that seemed to proclaim that she was gonna get loose anytime soon, at least that's what it sounded like with the tone she spoke, Cecilia couldn't help but start to move up to her feet.

During the process, Cecilia would try and grab onto Odessa's hips and attempt and force the beauty up to a standing position, facing the back of the dark-skinned rivals head. Cecilia would then proceed to try and slide her hands up along Odessa's sides in a sensual manner, attempting to reach them up to the beauty's might breasts and give them a nice little stroke of her palms, all as she would then try and grab that bikini top and pull it off of Odessa's nearly equally large breasts to her own. " Uh oh ~ Looks like you just dropped something. " Cecilia would tease, as she'd then try and hunch down a bit.

The beautiful blond would attempt and wrap her arms around Odessa's sexy waist and then attempt to lift the girl up off of her feet and throw the two of them backwards which as much power that the Viking wrestler could manage. All to attempt and smack her British rival down onto the hard wooden floor with a mighty german suplex!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:12 pm

Odessa was not going to give Cecilia the satisfaction of seeing her squirm, or hearing her grunt in frustration as she tried to work her way out of the hair trap that Cecilia had tied her into. She also did not want Cecilia to notice her slow, subtle attempts to wiggle her hands out of the hair knots, lest the blonde do something to strengthen them. Luckily, Cecilia didn’️t seem to notice. She was busy trying to humiliate Odessa and further cement her current dominance in other ways.

Unfortunately for Odessa, she was succeeding. Cecilia dragged her to her feet and snatched Odessa’️s white and gold bikini from her chest, exposing the ebony beauty’️s dark, naked breasts and getting a loud reaction from the crowd. Odessa would snort and roll her eyes as Cecilia taunted her, glad that her skin color hid her blush a little better than Cecilia’️s did.

She was starting to make progress on freeing her hands. The loops of hair which held them were growing bigger and looser, and Odessa found that she had more room to move her hands around. She just needed another minute, and she would be free, albeit with knots tied into her normally flawless white hair.

She would have to endure Cecilia’️s punishment for a little while longer, however. Odessa felt her opponent’️s arms encircling her waist, and then, she was lifted up into the air, turned over above Cecilia’️s head, and slammed down on her shoulders onto the pier. Odessa yelped, flopping over onto her back limply, still working on the knots underneath her as she stared up at the blue sky.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:01 am

Things were truly going Cecilia's way right now, as she had managed to gain near full control of her beautiful buxom dark-skinned rival, and with it she was showing Odessa's exactly what she was capable of doing to the girl. How she could humiliate and dominate the sexy British rival of hers, how she could mess with the girl's mind just as much or even more than the white haired beauty could do to the Swedish powerhouse. Now that she was sliding her hands up along Odessa's tight well toned frame and brought those ivory finger to grip a hold of Odessa's white and gold bikini top like that, removing it from the dark-skinned beauty's buxom breasts and letting it fall down onto the floor of the wooden pier.

Of course that wasn't enough for Cecilia, even though she knew that Odessa was going through the same emotion and humilation that she had been put through by Odessa when the girl did similar things to her...well Cecilia wanted to try and cement the fact that she was dominant over her powerful rival. The viking wrestler proceeded to lift Odessa up and throw the girl back with a painful german suplex, which smacked Odessa's shoulders and neck down hard against the hard wooden pier. With how things were going, and with Cecilia throwing Odessa's might frame down hard onto the solid wooden floor of the pier like she was, it was starting to look as if the Ebony Titaness was going to have one hell of a hard and painful time to even attempt and get back into this match.

After the the suplex, Cecilia would start to move up onto her feet. Turning around to look down upon Odessa's frame, the sexy body of her foe lying there wiggling slightly on the floor of the pier. The ivory titaness would in turn remember Odessa's tendency of crotch attacks. By her own counting, Odessa had given her a total of three, and Cecilia had only been able to return one. The blond beauty found herself unable not to try and pay her sexy rival back. " Aww, poor Odessa. Did I hurt you ? Hopefully not too bad. I need to make sure to take it easy on your sexy body, Especially since you are gonna be my beautiful cabana girl when I'm done with you here." Cecilia let out as she would attempt and grab a hold of Odessa's legs by her ankles and with it try and spread those legs a bit. " What do you say Essa. Should I go easy on you ?" Cecilia spoke out with a grin on her face, as she did the blond beauty would attempt to rear back her leg and then try to shoot it forward, attempting to send a mighty kick towards Odessa's desirable crotch~

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:14 am

Odessa was laid out on the pier again by her Swedish rival, her legs spread, her arms still tied in her hair behind her back. She kept wiggling her arms, feeling them loosen, slowly withdrawing her hands from the loops of white hair. She almost had it…almost had it…

And they were free! She still held her hands behind her back, but Odessa had the appendages free from the knots which Cecilia tied them in. That handicap had given Cecilia a golden opportunity to batter Odessa, and the Swede had succeeded in doing quite a number on the ebony beauty, but, though her whole body was beginning to ache, Odessa was not out of the match just yet. Better still, she had freed her hands without Cecilia noticing.

Odessa would gaze up coolly at Cecilia as the blonde taunted her. “You’️d better hit me harder, Ceci. I hardly felt that. Maybe you’️re losing your touch,” she would retort, waiting for Cecilia to rise to the challenge. And rise to it Cecilia did, pulling Odessa’️s legs open and swinging a foot in the direction of Odessa’️s crotch. When she did, Odessa would let the foot slam into her crotch, crying out in pain as it did. But she grit her teeth and endured the pain, in order so that she might take Cecilia by surprise. Before the blonde woman could pull her leg away, Odessa’️s arms would shoot upward to grab onto Cecilia’️s ankle, trying to pull the leg out from under the blonde to bring her down to the pier as well.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:50 pm

Kicking Odessa in the crotch might not have been the kindest thing for the Northern Queen to do, though the two of them had more or less agreed that there was no holding back, at least Odessa's had made that so with her numerous crotch attacks to the blond beauty, and Cecilia simply thought it would be fair to even the score between them a little bit. So far the score was three blows in favor of Odessa to two for Cecilia. Which meant that Cecilia had one more left to give her powerful rival.

Of course though the words that Odessa's let out before the mighty blow was more of a lie than a challenge to the ears of the beautiful Ivory titaness. She knew that Odessa had suffered quite a bit of damage to those heavy powermoves against the hard wooden floor of the pier, and that it was not in the girl's favor to try and act too tough. Though of course Odessa wouldn't be much of a rival if she didn't at least try to act just as tough as the blond beauty did at times.

When she heard Odessa's scream from that mighty crotch kick, Cecilia was quite confident. A wide grin spread over her face as she looked down on the beautiful frame of Odessa' controting in pain...if only it had lasted for a bit longer. The ebony beauty's arms soon shot otu and grabbed a hold of Cecilia's ankle, pulling it out from under her, which made Cecilia crash down onto her rear down on the pier. " Uuf.."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:33 pm

Odessa’️s crotch was throbbing with pain after taking another kick from Cecilia, but things weren’️t all bad. Though the pain was intense, Odessa managed to get ahold of Cecilia’️s ankle, and pulled her opponent’️s leg right out from under her, bring Cecilia down onto her rear end on the pier. “Heh heh…you’️re good, Ceci, but I’️m still better…” Odessa would say with a smile as she tried to ignore the pain in her womanhood. It hurt like hell, but she had endured far worse and still come back to win.

Odessa would look to go on the offensive, grabbing at Cecilia’️s other leg and trying to bend it enough to tuck in under the other’️s knee. With a little adjusting, Odessa would try to establish a painful figure four leglock, once again reversing the tide of their battle by torturing her blonde rival’️s lower limbs.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:25 am

The comment that Odessa's threw at Cecilia was something that caused the blond to grit her teeth, after being pulled down again like that by Odessa and being brought down onto her butt, only to have her rival insult her like that and take a hold of her ankles in a commanding way, bringing those legs over one another and locking her ebony colored limbs together with the ivory legs of Cecilia's. The feeling that she was getting from this was of course nothing but a painful submission hold....and it turned out that the blond beauty was right.

Cecilia let out a groan of pain, wincing lightly as her legs were being bent and tortured by Odessa's in the painful submission hold. The beautiful blond would dig her nails into the hard wooden floor trying to endure the pain in her milk skinned limbs. " L-like hell you are!" Cecilia would let out as she'd then be forced to grit her teeth, trying to think of a way out of this predicament of hers.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:00 am

Odessa managed to arrange Cecilia’️s limbs quickly and easily, pulling them down into a terrible, painful figure four leglock. Odessa chuckled as she heard the grunts and groans of pain of her opponent, and she would work to perpetuate them, to make them louder. Cecilia was obviously not having fun, as she writhed about on the pier, struggling against Odessa’️s submission hold.

“Oh, now don’️t take what I said so seriously, Ceci, darling,” Odessa cooed. “It doesn’️t mean that I don’️t respect you, or that you aren’️t a very impressive woman. It simply means that I—am—better.” She would bend her upper body, her naked breasts rubbing over Cecilia’️s feet. She would press her mouth against her opponent’️s calves, and drag her tongue along the ivory flesh, tasting the light coating of salty sweat on Cecilia’️s leg, asserting her dominance in a sensual way. “It will be an honor to own you as my cabana girl, Ceci.”

Still holding onto Cecilia’️s legs with one hand and both of her own legs, Odessa would reach for Cecilia’️s bikini bottoms with one free hand, fiddling with the side strings of the thong, trying to undo them and pull them down off of the Swede’️s lovely white body.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next