Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:27 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Fixation (Cardia vs. Lukretia aftermath)

2 posters

Page 9 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next

Go down

Fixation (Cardia vs. Lukretia aftermath) - Page 9 Empty Re: Fixation (Cardia vs. Lukretia aftermath)

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:03 am

((Cardia would probably have been wearing a skirt, but the idea remains unchanged.))

Cardia leaned back into Lukretia's kiss, her struggles headed off by the German's sensual gesture, but she still managed to protest, "No, no... please. I'm sorry. I couldn't resist... You're so b-beautiful. Please don't..."

Her hands still dangled uselessly to the side so long as Lukretia continued to kiss or otherwise caress her while undoing her. Cardia would then stammer, "W-wait... backstage? Wh-were are we going?"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Fixation (Cardia vs. Lukretia aftermath) - Page 9 Empty Re: Fixation (Cardia vs. Lukretia aftermath)

Post by Tatyina Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:35 am

Lukretia continued to nibble at Cardia's neck all the while forcing her bottoms ofback off of her. "I need to relax, meine frau." SHe said. "Und as much as you insist on following me around I vould much prefer not to have have to belittle you in ze sauna all day. It is bad for ze poures to stay too long und if you think I can be a vitch now, you should see vat I vill do to you if you dry to my skin."

"So follow me if you vant, but you had better only follow me if you are naked." She said. "Otherwise you vill have made your trip for naught." Lukretia then walked away and walked through the back parts of the complex until she came to a dressing room. She walked into it and closed the door but did not lock it. She then went to the mini fridge and pulled out a bottle of wine and a glass that she had had stored there ahead of time.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:28 am

Nervously, Cardia followed Lukretia, stepping lightly, wearing no clothes. Knocking on the dressing room door, she asked, "Uh... Ms. Lukretia? Is it okay if I come in?" She would try the handle after and, finding that it opened, will only open it part way, "M-may I come in? It is a little cold out here... B-but if you don't want me... you seemed annoyed at me and I didn't want to come if I was going to be a bother..." She trailed off, staring at Lukretia longingly.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:44 am

Lukretia poured herself a glass of wine while she heard Cardia knock the first time. Taking a deep sip of it she smiled at the flavor of it. Once the door opened and Cardia peeked in Lukretia turned and looked over Cardia to make sure that she was naked. "If you are naked zen of course you may enter." She said with a smile. "Is zis not vat I said?"

She topped off her glass and then walked over to the couch and sat down. She looked at the floor and smirked. There seemed to still be some blood stained on it. She had made a deal so that this particular dressing room would always be available to her when she was in the AFW facility. "Lock ze door behind you." She said to Cardia before taking another sip of wine.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:51 am

Gulping nervously, Cardia did as instructed, entering the room, locking the door behind her. She stood there shivering more with fear than anything else.

"So... uh... h-how are you going to relax? Do you want me to give you a massage? I... I could do that..." She stammered nervously.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:06 pm

Lukretia looked up at Cardia and smiled. Seeing the naked shivering girl before her was pleasing. Lukretia then slid herself int a position so that she was laying lazily on her side. "Mmmm. Zis does sound good." She said, her eyes fluttering at the thought. "Vith all zis vork I have been doing lately, I think that vould really help get rid of some of ze stress."

She reached out and crooked her finger at Cardia for her to come over. She readjusted herself so that Cardia could sit ontop of her. "Und I vill even give you a small treat." She said and reached her hand out and touched her backside. "Sit." She said. "She then smirked. "But clean yourself off first." She said. "Zis is a new dress und I don't want you ruining it because you can't keep control of yourself." Lukretia was harsh with her words but she didn't really care. She then set her glass down and dipped her finger in it and swished it around before puling it up and looking at Cardia. She put the finger in her mouth and began to suck at it sensually.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:07 am

Cardia blushed at the suggestion, but nodded. "I.. I'm sorry, I'll clean up." Looking about the dressing room for some means to do so, she spied a sink and a towel. Running some warm water on the towel and using a bit of hand soap, she cleaned herself off from the waist down and patted herself dry.

Setting the towel aside gently, she slowly approached Lukretia, clasping her hands near her chest nervously. She had been self conscious ever since she came in the dressing room, a far cry from how she was in the ring... or even in the sauna. Gently, she sat down on Lukretia's backside where instructed and began to dig into the German's shoulders with the palms of her hands, kneading her muscles tenderly. "I-is this okay, Lukretia? I could go harder... or softer..."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:10 pm

Lukretia watched intently as Cardia cleaned herself off She had a small smile. Aside from her wish to keep her dress clean Lukretia took pleasure in watching the girl scrubdown he own naked body before her eyes. When Cardia approached Lukretia closed her eyes. She felt Cardia's touch and let out a soft moan. "Zis is gut." She purred. "Und you can go a little harder meine frau." She said. She smirked. "You know I like it a little rougher."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:45 am

"Okay," she whispered and began to massage harder. "You're surprisingly tense for someone... who is always in such control."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:47 am

"Ze veight of ze world on my shoulders, my dear..." She said almost in a mumble. "Vat is it you have to be stressed over? Vat vould someone like you have to vorry about zat vould tie zem up in a knot?" She dipped her finger into the wine once more and sucked gently on her finger.

"Even if you're a puppet you only have one string tied around you. Think of all ze strings tied to my hands trying to pull me in every direction."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next