Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 88 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 88 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kaze-Kage, Dude

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Kaze-Kage, Dude - Page 3 Empty Re: Kaze-Kage, Dude

Post by acuyra Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:51 pm

"Never sucked off a guy, believe it or not." That was actually true. She'd been intimate, but never that intimate - she tended to be gone before a relationship could get serious enough. "Kind of funny that's where you go, like, right off the bat. But hey - stick to what you know, I guess."

She snorted, rubbing her nose. To be honest, she was having a little fun. It had been a while since she really shot shit with anyone. Kind of refreshing. Reminded her of home. In a good way, for once. "And I'm not walking anywhere, except maybe over your scrawny ass when I'm done. You want to go? We can go. Right here, right now. Wouldn't be the first time you've gone down in the men's bathroom, would it?"

Last edited by 12547 on Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:02 pm

Johnny sighed as the two continued to bicker at each other and trade insults. He continued to keep his arms at length and a firm grip on both their shirts. Maybe they'd tucker themselves out just insulting each to other. He didn't really like it but the longer it went on, he thought, the less likely it was they might just start fist fighting in the middle of the locker room. At least, he hoped.

"Alright, guys." He said, looking between the two of them. 'Like, everyone's pretty tense and junk and people say shit when it gets like that but why can't we just be cool?" He said, eying the both of them.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:35 pm

"I am sticking to what I know. He's right here." Taylor grabbed Johnny's shirt the same way he had hers. Ninjette could call her a whore all day long, and it wouldn't bother her in the slightest. She was a married woman! Being a whore in their bedroom was a point of pride. "And I'm perfectly cool. Don't I look cool?" She put on a pretty, innocent smile for Johnny, but cut it short when she couldn't resist Ninjette's remark.

"Scrawny, huh?" She raised an eyebrow at the girl and pulled up her shirt to show off her ripped midsection, flexed, and rolled her sturdy shoulders. "I guess you got me on bodyfat, but sorry, I've got you beat with everything else. You'll just have to get fake boobs like everyone else."

Her hand unconsciously found it's way from Johnny's shirt to the hair at the nape of his neck, and her fingers curled into it. "Well, how 'bout we just ask Johnny." She said, and then turned to him with a big, doe-eyed smile. "Hey, Tiiiiger. Who do you think would win in a fight, me, or My Little Ninja?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:48 pm

"Cool? I'm cool. I'm cooler than Freddie Jackson sipping a milkshake in a snowstorm, dude." She rolled her eyes as Taylor went in, caressing Johnny - what, was she trying to make her jealous?

...okay, it was working, but not by much, and she damned sure wasn't going to show it. Especially after she made the crack about her chest, or lack thereof. Like she wasn't self-conscious enough about them already. No way that was getting off.

"My bodyfat's in all the right places, and I know you know, because you were staring at it just a second ago - congrats on being able to read, by the way; better than I would've gave you credit for." She gave Taylor a quick clap. "And nuh-uh - don't play that game. I don't know how they do it in whatever New York gutter you crawled out of, but in Jersey, when we want to know who'll win in a fight? We fuckin' fight. Tends to settle the matter pretty damn quick. So pick the time, and pick the place."

Last edited by 12547 on Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:51 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:56 pm

Johnny shot Taylor a look. She wasn't really helping the situation but showing off her body and taunting and putting Johnny in bad positions. Of COURSE he thought Taylor would in in a fight. He probably would say that if he was a neutral party, but there really wasn't what this was about. Taylor was using Johnny to push Ninjette's buttons and Johnny didn't appreciate it very much.

Thankfully Ninjette wasn't going to be goaded. Kind of. Sure, she diffused the situation of Johnny having to get more involved but she also increased the chances of fisticuffs. johnny was going to have to do something besides just hold them apart.

Johnny gave Ninjette a shove and let go of her. he brought both his hands to bear on Taylor, clasping his other hand on her shoulder. "FUCKING STOP!" He yelled.

He looked back at Ninjette. "I said stop fuckin instigatin her, dude!" He growled. he snapped back at Taylor. "Ok, you're fuckin pissed off cause she kissed me and she's goadin you into a fight and junk but just cool it, man!" He said. "Not every damn thing in the world is a fight!" He said looking down at Taylor.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:08 pm

Taylor nearly jumped, and all her bravado came to a screeching, wide-eyed half when Johnny yelled at her. It was such a rare thing to see him really angry. If Taylor had been fighting with him it might have only spurred her on, but this time her her attitude was scolded right out of her. "Sorry, babe," she said quietly. She pulled her hand back and put her arms at her sides.

"Well..." She began like she was going to defend herself, but now that the moment had passed and her rage wasn't boiling over she felt foolish. Her face reddened and her eyes shifted around uncomfortably for a moment before they found Ninjette.

Goddammit.

"Okay," she said, stretching the front of her shirt down so Ninjette could see the picture. "Ground rules. In AFW, you are not allowed to make out with the following people." She pointed to the picture of Johnny, and then of herself. "Him, and her. The last time someone else kissed Johnny, every lost their minds, and the last time I kissed a girl, well..." She lifted a hand and let it flop back to her side while she looked at the floor. "If you put enough Jaeger in a white girl at a club, eventually she'll start kissing other girls. But I don't have any plans to get drunk again soon, so... Yeah. Just don't do it."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:31 pm

This was epic. This was the immovable object meeting the unstoppable force. You could almost hear O, Fortuna playing in the background, if you listened close enough. Ninjette was ready and willing - immature, irresponsible, insane as it all was, she didn't care. Not one iota. She was primed to punch something, and Taylor's face was the perfect target.

Then Johnny stepped in the middle with the most noise she'd heard him make - from the look on Taylor's face, she could say about the same thing. Ninjette was instigating things, he was right. There was no reason to, it just...felt right.

She eased up and stepped away, rubbing her shoulder and feeling like she was back in high school.

She sighed, looking down at the picture, then up Taylor's way. "I...I know. I'm stupid. I just - I don't...this'll sound pathetic, but I don't have any real friends. At all. I just sort of hop around from place to place. I go somewhere, stay a week or so, then I'm off again. This, the AFW, Japan - this is the first time I've really settled in a long time. Since I can remember. Ever. Your man - Johnny. He's nice. He's really nice."

She gave him a playful punch in the arm, hoping she didn't hit a sore spot. "I didn't mean anything by kissing him. It was just a heat-of-the-moment sort of thing; the match was intense, I got wired, and...bam. So I'm sorry for being such a dipshit - I'm not trying to steal your man, or anyone's man. I'm just this little puzzle piece trying to figure out where she fits. I get it wrong. A lot."

She nodded, eyes roaming along the ceiling - that felt good. This whole 'talking out problems' thing was useful, she'd have to try it more often.

"Also, minor note, feel you on being a Jaegersexual. Usually takes me about, eh...four drinks."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:36 pm

"Big surprise..." Taylor muttered under her breath about Ninjette's friendlessness.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:46 pm

"Can't hear you, in my happy place, lalalala..." Ninjette just looked up and started counting ceiling tiles, thinking all the happy thoughts she could.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:57 pm

Johnny was glad he was able to diffuse the situation, even if he had to yell to do it. It felt weird to do as much as it looked like it was weird for Taylor to hear. Just as weird as it was for him to hear Taylor back down from such an escalating fight. And, thankfully, Ninjette also knew to err on the side of caution. She backed away and explained herself. Johnny nodded and flashed her a soft smile. It was cool... to be cool.

Well, mostly cool. "C'mooon." He said and looked at Taylor. He then stepped in front of her and grabbed her arms, blocking her sight of Ninjette. "Be cool, babe." He said, smiling down and pressing his forehead against hers. "Thanks, babe." He whispered and then pushed his lips against her, kissing her deeply and giving a show for Ninjette. "mmmmnnn..." It wasn't cool, but he needed to show the ninja girl just how much he loved his wife. THAT was punishment enough for the kiss, not the screaming and the yelling and the threat of violence.

After the kiss, Johnny turned and looked back at Ninjette. "It's cool, man." He said and held out his hand for a shake. "The match was great and I'd rather have someone around with a cool head then some crazy nut smashing psycho that I usually fight."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next