Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 101 Guests :: 1 Bot

anon4you, killcarrion, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kaze-Kage, Dude

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Kaze-Kage, Dude Empty Kaze-Kage, Dude

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:31 pm

After the match with Ninjette, Johnny just wanted to crawl in a hole and die. The match had been fine. It had been good. and maybe... that was the problem. Up until the end it might have been one of the most satisfying matches he'd been in. Ninjette had fought hard. She wasn't as strong but she had the tricks to make up for it. He got to take some risks, he did some damage with his strength and she wasn't just out to smash his balls in like most of the other girls. She was friendly, but that might have been part of the problem. He liked her. And then, after the match, she kissed him. This time there was no denying it. No weird angle, no anonymous twitter feed like with Shauna.

Thousands in attendance and millions watching at home saw the liplock and, no matter how brief it was, or how mostly unconscious Johnny was during it, he didn't know how he was going to get out of this one. Taylor would be pissed, and rightfully so.

Johnny drug himself tot he locker room and showered off. He'd be safe in there for a while, or so he thought. He got out of the shower and changed. He was afraid of who might be waiting for him when he walked out of the doors. He felt like an idiot hiding in the shower. He wasn't going to check his phone either. Johnny sat down and sighed. He just needed some time to think.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Kaze-Kage, Dude Empty Re: Kaze-Kage, Dude

Post by acuyra Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:43 am

Once upon a time, there was a ninja named Kozue. Kozue had a crazy jackass for a father, and when his crazy jackass things got too much for her, she ran away at mach speed. She went here, and there, and there, and here, until she finally found a place she could settle down - Japan. She went into wrestling, made some money, figured out she really liked it, and for once she didn't have to run anymore - she was as happy as an assassin with a drinking problem and daddy issues could reasonably be.

Then she kissed a guy and fucked it all up. Typical.

Kozue found herself hanging out in front of the men's locker room, for some insane reason. She couldn't leave the building - not yet, anyway; the place was still swamped with crazed fan and a foaming mob of fangirls that wanted to put her head on a pike and burn her in effigy. Her twitter feed was going off the hook - she only took a peek, but there were a lot of #slut and #skank in there. Not exactly the most flattering messages.

She sighed and clicked off her phone, staring the door. He was in there. He'd be out soon and they would talk. They had to. They were co-workers, so avoiding each other wasn't an option - sooner or later, they'd have to talk things out. Johnny was a nice guy, and he probably married a nice girl - they'd be understanding, sure. They'd iron things out like reasonable adults, no mess, no fuss. Things would be fine.

And then they'd all go off to the mystical land of Narnia to join Aslan in the fight against the Ice Queen. Right

She slumped against the wall and shook her head - how long had he been in there? Twenty minutes? Thirty? Forty? She'd been waiting a while, and this was the only way out of there minus the fire exit. Was he okay? All he'd needed to do was shower, wash off, let that water flow all over his-

"Ugh. Stop. Stop."

She groaned and ran a hand over her face. Curiosity got the better of her and she boldly went where few women have gone before, stepping into the men's locker room - with a hand over her face. "...Johnny? You in here?"

Last edited by 12547 on Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:55 am

Johnny sighed. He hated just hiding like this. not even looking at his cell phone and not even walking out the door. He was a man and once again he hadn't done anything wrong. But how many times was Taylor going to let that fly? How many times could he use "crazy bitch wanted my nuts" as an excuse? He couldn't. He just needed to think. He'd go talk to Taylor and then see what happened. If he ran into Ninjette later, then he could tell her what he needed to.

Johnny sighed and made to leave when he saw Ninjette walking through the door with her eyes closed. "Ninjette!?" He said. "What the heck are you doin here man!?" He said. She really WAS one of those crazy bitches! Even the locker room wasn't going to stop her! Had she come to catch him naked so she could jump him right there? If she WAS, why did she wait so long. Johnny took a step back. "Dude... I'm not naked." he looked around. The locker room was basically empty. "No one is, man. What are you doing here?" He said, steeling his gaze and tensing his muscles. He was expecting round two only this time it would be a fight for his manhood!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:08 am

"Yeah, yeah, I know; this is my day for making dumbass decisions, looking like." She lowered her hand and opened up her eyes, seeing Johnny all tensed up - not that she could blame him. In fact, if the roles were reversed, she would probably be throwing a knife at him or something. Double standards.

"Look, just ease up, I'm not here to..." She trailed off for a moment as she turned to the bathroom - this was actually the first time she'd even been in a Men's bathroom, and it just then dawned on her. She'd heard of urinals before, but this was her first time seeing one.

"...huh. So that's what they look like." She ran her hand through a long strand of hair and swiveled back his way. "Relax, Johnny, I'm not gonna jump you or anything. I'm just here to talk." She held up her hands, waved them. Jazz fingers. "See?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:32 am

Johnny stared at Ninjette as she pulled her hands away. He raised an eyebrow and looked her over as she tried to calm him down. His muscles slowly relaxed and his fingers uncurled. he sighed as she stepped through the locker room and looked around.

"What what looks like?" He said, keeping his body facing her. But as she gave the surrender, Johnny sighed. "man... I don't even know if talking cool. I dunno what's cool anymore." He said, running his fingers through his hair.

"I can't DEAL with this man." He said and looked at Ninjette. "How can i work in a place where I'm being kissed by girls who I don't even know their names and junk, man." He said. "This ain't even the first time it's happened!" He said, throwing up his hands. "Shit, man." Johnny said, running his fingers through his hair.

"And, like, if you were just a total bitch or something, then I could just be like, 'Well, just another crazy bitch and junk!" Johnny wasn't good at analogies. 'But, it's always the cool chicks, and junk. Fuck, man." Johnny was back to being tense as he paced. But for different reasons now.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:45 am

"Hot women are attracted to you and often kiss you after they wrestle around with you in a ring. Such a terrible burden to bear, how do you survive?"

Okay, not the right time for a joke, but she couldn't resist.

"Sorry, got my ass moments." She rubbed her shoulder. "Look. Seriously. Couple things. First and foremost, I am a crazy bitch. I dress up and get in a ring with men twice my size, I jump off high elevations and try to land on people - it doesn't get too much crazier than that." She took a few tentative steps over to the urinal - so they really just walked over did their business, and...done? Standing up? She wasn't sure why the whole concept amazed her, but damn, it did.

She snapped back after a moment, walking back towards him, her tapped feet sliding along the floor. "Second - stop beating yourself up. I don't know what happened with those other girls, not gonna guess, but this is all me. I fucked up and made a stupid decision, like I always do, and this is what happened. You just lied there."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:58 am

Johnny blushed and scratched his head. "Uh... kinda, dude." He said. "I'm not sure, really." He said, knowing she was joking and flashing her a weak smile. "Well...' Johnny said. "How am I gonna tell my wife that I just laid there and you just happened to kiss me? I've already used up that card once. I'm lucky she's cool and loves me and junk but I can't ride that train forever and I shouldn't even if I could. Ya know, like... One of these times I'm gonna think, 'hey, maybe it's cool. She'll just think it was another crazy bitch."

Johnny waved his arms in front of him. "I don't WANT that man! This business ain't worth it!" Johnny motioned at Ninjette. "Wrestlin hot chicks like you, man, it's nothin but a fantasy. I've done it, I had my fun, and I've made some good money. I've built a cool life I'm proud of. We just bought a home and junk."

Johnny sighed. "Man.. I don't wanna lose that and I'm afraid it's GONNA happen. Sooner, rather than later if things keep going the way they are." Johnny looked up at Ninjette. "Shit man... I know you felt it..." Johnny said, almost whispering as he lowered his head. "Not all of it was just match excitement..." He added, blushing deeply.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:18 am

"I didn't 'just happen' to kiss you." She even threw up the scare quotes. "Tornadoes 'just happen'. Flash mobs 'just happen'. Rob Schneider movies 'just happen'. You don't 'just happen' to kiss people - I kissed you. Plain and simple. You were unconscious, more or less, and when you woke up, it was over."

...okay, that wasn't strictly true, she could have sworn she felt him kissing back, a little. But Ninjette believed that saying it out loud would change it to be like she wanted it in her head. She wished that was how reality worked, anyway.

"And yeah, okay the match got a little heated." She leaned back against a locker. "...really, really heated. Truth be told, it's...it's probably me. I won't get into it, but the last time I knew a guy in any sense but the Biblical one, it ended up epically bad. So I haven't done that for a while, just made friends with a guy. I'm rusty. It shows."

She reached over and put a finger under his chin, lifting it up. "All I know is that you've got nothing to be ashamed of. It was just natural - a wedding band doesn't mean you turn that stuff off like a switch. But you're resisting, that's the important thing, in my book."

Last edited by 12547 on Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:07 pm

The first thing Taylor saw when she rounded the corner was the same skank, in the men's locker room, with her hand on Johnny's face, and if her rage hadn't been ignited before, it was now burning brightly enough to be seen from space.

"HEY!" She barked while she pounded up behind the girl. She reached around and put a hand on Ninjette's chest, took a step, and slammed her back against the wall like she was throwing a shot put. She kept her there with a forearm across her chest, and locked eyes with her inches from her face.

"Do you know who I am, motherfucker?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:26 pm

And lo, the sky opened up, the clouds parted, God stretched out his mighty hand and thus he spake: "I hate you, Ninjette."

Ninjette was fast, had good reflexes, was rarely taken off guard, but even she had to admit - she did not see any of that coming. One moment she was fine, the next she was being flung into the wall, with a forearm to her chest holding her there shortly after, pressing her against it, hard.

It took no small amount of effort NOT to follow her reflex and just start brawling - any other day, she would've pushed off and went at it. But this was her bad, so she could hold back. For now.

Shit Tolerance Levels at 54%, and dropping.

"Gonna guess - Taylor Parker." She spoke through gritted and with a balled fist, fighting to keep herself in check. "Ease...up. I need to-"

Last edited by 12547 on Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:49 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next