Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 238 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 238 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Babel Gilles de Rais vs. Vicki Arika

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Babel Gilles de Rais vs. Vicki Arika Empty Babel Gilles de Rais vs. Vicki Arika

Post by LadyJobba Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:10 am

Babel Gilles de Rais vs. Vicki Arika 1603170-CKM7H0D.jpg

Submissions Match: Anything Goes, No Disqualification

Vicki would heave a big sigh as she was going to have another match. So far, it's been rough and she has been taking a lot of pounding over the last three matches, two with men and one with a woman. As she was fixing up her attire for the match, she looks at herself in the mirror and wondered how much she can endure before she can be a pro.

She then would hear from behind, "Vicki, 5 minutes until you're up." She would nod to him as she finished fixing herself and headed out to the walkway. The floor ahead would be cold on her bare feet and toes, but Vicki was used to it and she took it all in stride. As her music played and she would walk down to the ring, she received cheers from mostly the men mainly for her sexy look. And as always, Vicki would blow kisses to them all to show her appreciation.

As soon as she entered through the ropes, Vicki would wait for her opponent and wondered what she'll look like.

Last edited by 10803 on Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:11 am; edited 1 time in total

LadyJobba

Back to top Go down

Babel Gilles de Rais vs. Vicki Arika Empty Re: Babel Gilles de Rais vs. Vicki Arika

Post by Tatyina Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:08 am

[align=center:1xw12882]Babel Gilles de Rais vs. Vicki Arika SnowyGirl.jpg[/align:1xw12882]

Babel walked out from the backstage area to the place behind the curtain where she waited for her music. It had been a while since she had been in the ring. Lately she had spent a lot of time in her coffin sleeping away the day. She hadn't been feeling very good and wondered if her immortal body was beginning to feel the affects of centuries of life on the planet. Her ghouls had abandoned her and she just wasn't feeling like a mistress of the night should. So when the call came, she decided that the best thing for her was to feed. She needed another victim and this time she did not feel like saving any for later.

When her [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddn-5uKH6MU:1xw12882]music began to play[/url:1xw12882], Babel stepped out from behind the curtain. Her grin was bright and she looked on in odd wonder at the audience and their tepid response. She did not care for them. They were mere mortals. She was a spectacle to behold and she would turn her opponent into a lump of bloodless flesh on the mat. She swung into the ring and smiled at Vicki. It was a perpetual smile that she could not erase even if she wanted to.

"Hello, skin sack." Babel said in a cheery tone. "You are the unfortunate one who has been led out into this pit of slaughter? You should lay down and accept your fate quickly. If you do, you may receive the greatest gift a mortal could possibly be blessed with."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Babel Gilles de Rais vs. Vicki Arika Empty Re: Babel Gilles de Rais vs. Vicki Arika

Post by LadyJobba Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:55 am

Vicki would look upon her opponent and...she didn't quite know what to think. Babel looked a little too common and yet something about her makes her feel that there's more than meets the eye. She would then hear Babel's strange greeting to her and that she has been led to this "pit of slaughter." This made her silently gulp for she felt that though Babel was a little younger than she was, she could eat her alive.

Not wanting to show any fear, Vicki would extend a hand in greeting and say, "Umm, yes...but I think I would rather risk my change of fate and my trying is at least my own reward for a mortal. I'm Vicki by the way, and what is your name?" She would also try not to break into a sweat, for that "skin sack" comment made her shiver quite a bit.

LadyJobba

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:58 am

Babel smiled as Vicki approached. She didn't much care for the way the girl spoke, but she could deal with it. When Vicki extended her hand, Babel looked down at it. "That is not wise." Babel said and licked her lips. She then smacked the hand away. "I will not except a paltry offering! You will have to do better than a succulent wrist!"

babel then offered her own hand, the backside, not the palm. "You may address me as mortals do! I am the Mistress of La Borde! That is the only name worthy of being uttered from your lips, mortal!" She said and gazed down at her wrist. "Now, show my the respect I deserve. The hand lingers outstretched only to meet the gentle touch of your wet, subservient lips!'

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyJobba Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:24 am

Vicki was surprised when Babel smacked her hand away and considered it a paltry offering. She withheld her own hand and wrist as she heard the other girl say that she must be addressed as the "Mistress of La Borde." Mistress of La Borde? What does that even mean? But Vicki didn't dare to question Babel when she showed the backside of her hand.

The next sentence then shocked her. Did Babel just ask Vicki to kiss her hand? With a gulp, Vicki slowly leaned forward to plant a soft gentle kiss on the backside of Babel's hand. Then she would close her eyes and expected the worst.

LadyJobba

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:46 am

Babel grinned, nodding her head with anitcipation as Vicky leaned in and kissed her hand. She'd never seen a mortal with such a quick understanding of their place amongst superior beings. "Ahhh, good!" Babel said as she pulled her hand away. "It's almost a shame that I will have to feed upon you. Maybe I will make you one of my ghouls. You'd be lovely to have around the castle."

Bebel nodded and then clapped her hands. "Now, present to me your neck so that I may feed and you can begin your new life. Your eternal life as my magnificent thrall!" Babel licked her lips and patiently waited for Vicky to comply.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyJobba Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:04 am

After kissing, Vicki gritted her teeth as she felt that she didn't want to be this girl's ghoul or slave or whatnot. When asked about giving up her neck to her, she would defiantly say, "Enough! I'm not your lap dog or something! I'm not one to be told what to do! How about if we decide on that when we fight! I think it's too easy to give myself up to you without a fight for it." Putting up her fists, she would say, "If you win, you can have me to serve you. If I win though, we forget that this thing ever happened and I can let you go free to lick your wounds! What do you say?"

Vicki waited for the bell to ring so she can fight for her life in this match.

LadyJobba

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:29 am

Babel put her hand to her chin in thought. She didn't like the idea of a slave disobeying her. Such insolence would normally mean that she might just feed on Vicki until the girl was naught but skin and bones and deprive her of the joys of immortality. But maybe this girl could be an exceptionally magnificent ghoul. She DID know how to follow orders despite her current defiance. But Babel didn't jsut want any old ghoul. She wanted somethign much more.

With a bright smile, she nodded. "Yes. I need to test out your flesh sacks. I need to see if you really are even worthy enough to touch me, let alone for me to feed on. And that means I should see how you handle the true might of a Mistress of the Night.

Babel turned and walked back to her corner and crossed her arms. When the bell rang, she hissed and stepped forward, keeping her arms crossed as she eyed Vicki with her never ending grin.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyJobba Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:48 am

Vicki would walk to her own corner and start stretching out for the match. She felt that her opponent could be insane, but she isn't sure why this is so. Either way, she might know more as they fight. As the bell rang, Vicki would walk to Babel, still in her fighting stance, but would say, "But in all due respect...I find it fascinating to try and be an immortal."

Vicki would put her arms up and offer a test of strength to Babel. If the other girl accepts, then she would start pushing with all her might to try and gain the upper hand.

LadyJobba

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:09 am

"Oh?" Babel raised her eyebrow as she started to march forward. When she saw Vicki lift up her hands to a fest of strength, Babel's eyes widened. She licked her lips and instead of licking fingers with the girl, she lashed out her hand to try and grab hold of one of Vicki's wrists with both of hers and yank her forward. The only thing she could think about was sinking her teeth into the girl's succulent wrists that she was so foolishly offering.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next