by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 169 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 166 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Diesel_Electric_Razor, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Babel Gilles de Rais vs. Vicki Arika

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Babel Gilles de Rais vs. Vicki Arika - Page 4 Empty Re: Babel Gilles de Rais vs. Vicki Arika

Post by LadyJobba Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:03 am

"NOOOOO!!!" Vicki screamed out as her toes were at the mercy of Babel's teeth. "PLEASE! I DON'T WANT TO DIE! MY TOES HURT SO MUCH! PLEASE! HAVE MERCY!" As she kept screaming in pain, tears were beginning to form and leak out from her eyes indicating that the toe biting is taking its toll on her.

With Babel gnashing her teeth so much on Vicki's toes, it probably won't be long before those little piggies bleed. Vicki's other toes would curl from the pain and she only hoped that Babel won't suck the blood from them as well.

LadyJobba

Back to top Go down

Babel Gilles de Rais vs. Vicki Arika - Page 4 Empty Re: Babel Gilles de Rais vs. Vicki Arika

Post by Tatyina Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:39 am

Babel's eyes lit up when she felt the first real taste of precious lifeforce finally ooze from the toes of her foe. "Mmmhhnnnnmmm!" Babel said and her thighs closed together tightly. She sucked on the niblets and chomped a little more, licking and digging for more and more. It was tough going. Toes were like ribs and didn't have a lot to offer but she would make it through. Vicki's screams were a good indication that she had proven her point and after a small taste, she threw the leg down and pointed at Vicki.

"Submit!" She declared. "Submit to your superior. You want mercy then you must earn it by being respectful to the mistress of the night!" Babel nodded and looked at Vicki's other foot. "Or do I continue to drink you up one drop at a time. Babel lunged and tried to grab Vicki's other foot. "We could certainly milk some out of these little piggies couldn't we?"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyJobba Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:34 pm

The toe punishment seemed nonstop and Vicki was crying with so much pain, but at least it was a while before Babel stopped for a moment. "AGH!!" Vicki cried out when her leg got thrown to the mat. She held her leg and bleeding foot close to her as she breathed heavily and choked on her sobs. As she was hearing Babel talk, she felt more afraid now when Babel said that she is her superior. She would try to scoot backwards, but her other foot got caught in her opponet's hand.

"Wait...Wait, please. Not that one too!" Vicki begged as she knew what was to come. If Babel chomps down on the other foot, she'll submit for sure.

LadyJobba

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:11 am

"No?" Babel said as she held Vicki's foot. She tilted her head. "Oui! oui!" She exclaimed in French. "You have not submitted you have just said non! non! That's not good enough!" The vamp girl wagged her finger at Vicki. You do not listen very well. I am beginning to think you are not suited to even be a ghoul!" And with that, Babel began to gnash her teeth against the toes of Vicki's other foot, biting down hard on them.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyJobba Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:20 am

"AAAAAHHH!!! OOOWWW, NOOOOO!!!" Vicki screamed out as her other foot was now chomped on. Feeling the sharp teeth against her weak and open toes was enough to make her cry some more and she pounded the mat in pain. After a while, the toes would become red and soon bleed just like the first foot.

Sobbing loudly, Vicki would raise her hand up to contemplate tapping out, but she tried to resist doing so. Choking on her sobs, she would tearfully say, "Wait...please, stop...you've hurt my toes to the point of biting them off...Pleaheaheasse! Stop hurting my toes... I...I..."

LadyJobba

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:49 pm

Once she got Vicki's toes to bleed, she began to suckle on them, letting the red life giving liquid smear all over her tongue. It was glorious, joyous even but it didn't begin to satisfy her one bit. When she heard Vicki began to speak and plead, Babel removed the foot from her mouth. She smiled widely at Vicki, her mouth covered with blood like she had eaten a plate of spaghetti with her face.

"Wait...?" She asked. "A Mistress of the Night never waits!" Babel ran her tongue along Vicki's foot and up her ankle. "You are not providing me with enough. I must feed. I guess it is time for me to move on to something more succulent." Babel grinned and nuzzled Vicki's leg before pushing it up and biting down deeply into Vicki's calf.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyJobba Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:43 pm

Vicki would cry more as blood was spilling from her toes due to Babel's sharp biting. Looking at Babel's bloody smile after all that biting, she would be more afraid as what this other girl will do next. She was scared in silence as the other girl now licked along the foot and up to the ankle. Vicki of course would try to stop her, but the toe biting had made her so weak and it won't be long before she is Babel's.

Vicki then felt the sharp deep bite on her calf and her tearing eyes would shoot wide open as she immediately slapped her hands on the mat to tap out. "NOOOO!!! STOP! STOP, I GIVE UP!! NO MORE BITING, PLEASE! I'll do anything to live! PLEEAAHEHEHEEAASE!!!" Whether Babel heard her tapping or not, Vicki's tapping out would only be for a while before burying her crying face in her arms as she pleaded for life.

LadyJobba

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:28 am

When Vicki screeched her submission, the bell began to ring. The crowd cheered that the match was over but it was hard to tell what the mood in the arena was. Babel did not fight enough for her matches to be common place so the casual fan could be dumbfounded by the bloody mess int he ring. And while the ref signaled the official end tot he match, Babel did not even bat a lash as she was audibly swallowing the blood that filled in her mouth from the deep bite on Vicki's calf. Finally she was getting a real mouthful of the delicious nectar.

But Vicki's pleas did not go unnoticed. She lifted her head and flashed a blood-soaked smile at Vicki. "Anything to live, eh, fleshsack?" She sai as she crawled next to Vicki and pushed her hand against her shoulder. "I already told you, I can make you live... forever..." She said as she nodded to Vicki's neck.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyJobba Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:14 am

Vicki was relieved that the match was over, but her calf, feet, and toes were still bleeding and it felt extremely painful. She was still sobbing in her arms before she felt Babel raise her head up from her calf. She slowly gazed upon her opponent's smile and her eyes widened as she saw how bloody it was. She just wanted to scream and faint at this point, but it just wasn't over yet.

Vicki would see Babel crawl next to her before she felt her hand push against her shoulder. She would see Babel was aiming for the neck and she softly beg, "Please...don't hurt me anymore! Do what you must, but I just want to live another day. Please!" The poor girl was pleading for life as she shut her eyes and let her tears stream some more. She softly chokes on her sobs as she didn't want to die here and now. So, she hopes that Babel will show mercy in her methods and let her live.

LadyJobba

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:46 am

Babel looked down at Vicki as she pushed her against the mat. She lowered her head and looked at Vicki's body. She was a sloppy mess from the chest down as juices leaked over her body. Babel then leaned forward and licked Vicki's neck. "But..." She said as her eyebrows knit, giving her an odd look with her bright smile. "I will allow you to live more than a day. I will allow you to live forever."

Babel opened her mouth and pressed her teeth against Vicki's succulent neck. Soon she could drink deeply from the girl's red nectar. Then she could leave happy and satisfied. Bit as she was about to bite down, she stopped. She pulled away, leaving a ring of drool on Vicki's neck. She then stood up and brushed her clothes and scrubbed her face with her white clothed arm, leaving a bloody stain. "I have decided." She stated with a bright smile on her face. "That you are not worthy of my gift." She turned her head and crossed her arms. "You will just have to live out the last flickers of your infinitesimally small lifespan as the woefully pitiful sack of flesh you are." She then dramatically flipped her capulet and pointed down at Vicki. "Just remember! Cross my path again and I will suck you dry. You'll be my feast for a week and all you'll have to show for it is utter death!"

Babel beamed proudly and puffed out her chest. She then marched away, stepped out of the ring and began to march up the ramp like the world was hers.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next