Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 206 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 206 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Mixed Feelings.

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Mixed Feelings. - Page 3 Empty Re: Mixed Feelings.

Post by d_ultsch Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:40 pm

Cass was a mess at the moment as she cried on Val's shoulder while the smaller girl just lay there beneath her. Cass was surprised when Val lightly grabbed her hair and forced Cass to look in Val's eyes. "You can own many things on a person but in order to own ones heart you can't take it with force. The heart has to be gifted to you by someone who truly cares for you." Cass said as she reached up and wiped tears from her eyes. "The heart is a fragile thing that can easily break and bleed but if handled with care and if the right person holds it it can give someone great strength and courage." Cass would continue on before leaning forward and lightly kissing Val on the lips before pulling away. "You have to earn the possession of my heart just like i have to thaw yours."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:24 pm

Val's eyes narrowed as she continued to listen to Cass. "Maybe we are with the being at impasse." She said. "You are with the being mine but I am not with the wanting to just be with the having of you. I am not with the looking for doll. But you will not be with the having understanding of what I am with the meaning. We are already with the being comrades, kindred spirit. Our ... hearts..." Valkoinen wrinkled her noose at the word. "Were already be with the being connected long time ago."

Valkoinen kissed Cass back gently when the kiss came. She then turned her head. "For now, my body is with the being yours. Be with the doing as you like with it and then we will be with the seeing about hearts."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:44 pm

Cass was surprised by Val's words as Cass couldn't believe that Val could act compassionate instead of could and forceful. "Don't worry i am sure that we will eventually work it out. We are kindred spirits." Cass said as she would lean in and kiss Val on the lips again but this time she would not pull away. Cass would then run her fingers through Val's hair while she pressed her breasts against Val's smaller chest. "Let us just enjoy this night together and tomorrow we can worry about the reality of the world and the truth of our hearts."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:51 am

Valkoinen closed her eyes when she felt Cass begin to kiss her lips. She breathed softly through her nose and shivered a bit against the larger girl's body. She listened to the words and her arms came up to hug Cass gently. "We will be with the doing that." She said and her lips twitched faintly at the corners. "Now... be with the having me." She commanded in a soft voice as her eyes fluttered and her hands slid up and down Cass' back.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:17 pm

Cass was going to do as she ordered as Val's hands slid down her back. "Now that is an order i don't mind following." Cass would say as she would softly kiss Val on the lips while one of her hands moved down between Val's legs to slowly rub the girls crotch. Cass's other hand moved towards Val's hair to softly stroke and pull on the girls hair. Cass was going to make Val experience just what type of lover Cass was and she was going to make it a night Val would never forget.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:19 am

Valkoinen felt Cass' kissing and this time she tried to relax her body as much as possible. She opened her mouth a bit and let Cass kiss her properly and when Cass' hand came down to her crotch, she spread her legs to give her access. She wanted to know what it felt like to be loved, to be treated with a sensual kindness from a lover.

"Da... Da..." Valkoinen muttered and sighed softly. <Do what you want with me. Make me yours. Let us be comrades forever.> She said in Russian as lifted up her hands and began to massage Cass' shoulders with her fingers.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:20 pm

Cass would let out a small moan into Val's mouth as Val would begin to massage her shoulders. Cass was going to make this a night to remember and he would try to slip a finger into Val's pussy while she kissed the girl gently. Cass figured that Val had never been treated like this before so she was going to take her time and show Val everything she had been missing out on. Even though Cass still had mixed feelings about Val, Cass was just going to enjoy this night and try to work things out in the morning when she would have a clear head and hopefully a sexually satisfied Val.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:35 am

Val's eyes fluttered as she felt Cass' touch. The lips were soft and Valkoinen wasn't used to that. But what surprised the Finn was when she felt Cass' finger slid into her pussy how easily it went in. Valkoinen felt that her womanhood was practically dripping. Though she felt the sensation, her years of coldheartedness and her training which taught her to ignore those feelings, kicked in. But even if her mental state hardened, her body softened. She turned her head. "Pleased to be continuing with it. Pleased to be not with the being afraid to be with the holding back." She said as she shut her eyes.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:17 am

Cass felt how wet Val was and she knew that no matter how hard Val was on the outside she was still a woman on the inside. "Don't worry i am not going to stop." Cass would say as she would try to slip another finger into Val before slowly pumping them in and out of Valkoinen's pussy. Cass would then start to nibble on Val's neck while her free hand would massage and pinch at Val's nipple. "Don't hold back. I want to hear your voice as well as feel your body." Cass would say between nibbles.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:14 am

Valkoinen's eyes widened a bit when she felt the second finger enter her pussy. Her grip on the bed tightened and she turned her body. She opened her mouth and began to pant softly. When she heard Cass' response to her body's natural reflexes, she narrowed her eyes. "N-Nyet..." She panted and threw her head in the other direction, spreading her legs invitingly. "I ... hnn.. will be ... hnnn.. with the giving you... hnn... what you are with the taking!" She said, unable to hold in the soft grunts between her words.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next