Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 237 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 235 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Misguided Actions, Honest Feelings

2 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Misguided Actions, Honest Feelings Empty Misguided Actions, Honest Feelings

Post by TiefBlau Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:29 am

"Haaaaahh...."

After spending quite a while in the first 'meeting' of the group that seems to go by calling themselves 'The Avengers', Heather was taking a quite well deserved rest in the room that Cecilia had offered her in her penthouse. One of the guest rooms it seemed. It was getting late in the night, hours after that meeting. It seemed like she was going to get some time to go over things in her mind as she could. Her room seemed to be quite separate from whoever else was staying there and she was fine with that. There were times when she didn't want to be bothered and while this wasn't necessarily one of them, she didn't mind the alone time she was getting.

"*sigh* Clyde...We're working towards it...They aren't going to get away with the pain that they caused you. I'm fully sure of that...we're the best.." Heather would say, lying down on the bed that was in said room, staring at the flat screen TV that was turned off at the moment. She thought of watching something to clear her mind, but she decided against it, figuring some time in quiet would be best.

New alliances were formed on this day. Heather gained a true friend, a couple allies, and a close bond with someone she would consider a family member. It all seemed to just come into place. "Then why can't I just sleep..." Heather would say to herself as she turned her vision to the ceiling. She wasn't in any sort of night wear, still wearing her purple dress that she wore from the start of the day. She had went and got her stuff, clothes, leisurely stuff, anything she needed to get through the day, and brought it back there. However she hadn't changed since she got there.

"Maybe...I just have to get used to it...It..is a nice place." Heather would continue, talking to herself still as she looked around. Cecilia's penthouse was quite the place. It was somewhere that she would normally dream of living in. The circumstances as to why she was there though were what was preventing her from enjoying it as much as she would have hoped to. "I must just be..stupid or something...damnit.." Heather would say, cursing herself for her depressing feelings as she picked up the remote that was next to her on the bed.

Bringing her own music with her, Heather had slipped a disc onto a player that was connected to the TV. Normally fit to play movies, she found it would work as just a music player as well as she turned the TV on, pressing play and turning up the volume. "Just..need some music.." Heather would say, turning the CD she put in to track 8. [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhQKol7PFzA:w6a2yg1l]"Breaking All Illusions" By Dream Theater[/url:w6a2yg1l] began to play, the second to closing track of A Dramatic Turn of Events, an album that happened to carry Heather's theme.

"Egh...should help me relax.." Heather would let out, tossing the remote to the floor as she lie back on the pillow, her eyes hanging open for a bit before she would slowly close them, just to rest them.

Last edited by 1905 on Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:32 am; edited 1 time in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Misguided Actions, Honest Feelings Empty Re: Misguided Actions, Honest Feelings

Post by LunarWolf Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:58 am

The day had been quite good for Cecilia, she had made new friends and strong allies, although the reason for that was sad, it was certainly a good thing that she had managed to patch things up with Heather, and found a friend in Bonnie as well, since coming to AFW life had been a lot more fun for Cecilia, she had to admit to that, making friends and allies, rivals and meeting good people, although she had met some bitches that really deserved an ass kicking she had found so much great here, Adrian, a close and trusted friend to her the same with Rebecca, her confidante, Heather, who was probably the one girl around her circle of friends that she had started out hating a bit, and now...she actually had a hard time seeing themselves as anything other than friends, Bonnie, a strong girl, such a thing that had happened to Clyde would break most people, it was sad, and Cecilia wanted to help her, and be there for her, just as she wanted to be there for Heather.

It was late now, very late and Cecilia couldn't sleep, she had been lying in her bed for over an hour, just watching the clock tick as the music started up, Cecilia moved up to sit on her bed, her fingers ran through her hair, stopping abruptly at the end, she still wasn't used to having such short hair, and she still didn't like the fact that it had been taken from her, she moved up from the bed and sighed a little, " Why can't I sleep?..." Cecilia said ti herself as she began to walk around her room a little, looking around, to see if there was something she could do.

Misguided Actions, Honest Feelings 740792-ZZLEJKW.jpg

Cecilia was wearing her usual sleepwear, she walked out of her room and looked around, seemed like it was empty now, Michael didn't seem to be here, perhaps he had gone to Kyoto already, and Bonnie hadn't moved in yet, it's was just her, and Heather, poor Heather... Cecilia thought to herself, she was alone now, Clyde injured and she had no idea how that was going to turn out, Clyde was her friend, she wanted to do more than just be there for his girl and sister, but there wasn't much that she could do.

Cecilia probably thought that Heather could use a friend now, someone to be by her side again and comfort her, maybe that was why she began walking over towards the guest room, maybe that was why she knocked on the door *Knock* *Knock*, perhaps that was why she opened it up and peered inside, " Heather?...you okay?" Cecilia said as she began to look around inside, as she saw Heather on lying on the bed.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:14 am

As Heather lie there on the bed, a million thoughts came to her. Possibilities, questions, reasons, people, places, and plans. It was all just coming and going through her head constantly. She could feel a tight sensation in her chest begin to build up slowly as she bit her lip. She was on the brink of crying to herself again, wanting to know the reason why everything had to be this complicated. As her eyes would just about begin to water, she would hear a few knocks on her door.

"Ah.." Heather would let out, turning her head before she would see Cecilia enter the room. For some reason, Heather didn't know who to expect even though Cecilia was the only other one in the penthouse it seemed. She had gotten lost in her own world, thinking in her head she was completely by herself that night.

"Aahm..Yeah, I'm fine." Heather would let out over the music as she would turn her head back up to watching the ceiling. Maybe someone to talk to was what she needed at the moment, but her outer thoughts didn't seem to click to that yet. She would reach to her side, going for the remote, but remembering that she threw it would lay her head back on the pillow, letting out a sigh.

"So..what brings you in here?" Heather would say, still looking up at the ceiling as she did. Still somewhat lost in the thoughts that were running through her mind constantly.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:25 am

Cecilia looked on at Heather for a moment as she stood there, hearing he say she was fine and watching her a little while as she was asked what she was doing here, that was a good question, what was she doing here, she had walked in here without really thinking about that, perhaps it was just to be by the side of her friend, Cecilia walked up to the TV and lowered the Volume a little, before she turned to look at Heather again.

" Well...I couldn't really sleep...I guess I was...you know worried about you" Cecilia said as she blushed a faintly, she walked up to the edge of the bed and looked on at Heather still, " You sure that you are okay? I'm here if you need anything" Cecilia said as she sat down on the bed, looking back at Heather, most of what Cecilia did wasn't exactly the best that could be done, but at least in situations like this she knew what to do, most of the times.

" Honestly, if there is anything you want to talk about, I'm here, trust me, You might not think It but I can be of help sometimes" Cecilia said as she gave a slight smile to Heather, it would be good if Heather was just allowed to talk about things maybe, and if she could let out some of her frustrations and relax a little, it could be good for her, it had been good for Cecilia, Cecilia placed a hand on Heather's thigh, a gentle hand that just rested there, a friendly touch.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:48 am

As Heather asked Cecilia the question about her presence, she would wait a few second in silence before turning to face her again. She looked at her with a confused look, wondering why she didn't answer right away. Did she not have a reason? Heather couldn't understand why she would just show up this late if not. Finally though, Cecilia would break her silence and begin speaking of why she came in, causing Heather to look up again and close her eyes.

"You can't sleep either? Heh...this whole thing is just a strain on everyone's minds I--" Heather would say before she would hear the rest of Cecilia's words. "Worried about me?" Heather would question, opening one eye and slightly turning to Cecilia. "...I..I'm fine really.." As Cecilia sat on the bed, Heather would still remain unmoved, lying there with one eye open. "I'm just...exhausted I guess is all..my mind mostly.."

"Ah...th-thanks but.." Heather would let out in response to Cecilia's words before she felt the girl's hand rest on her thigh. She seemed to be really trying to reassure her, and Heather half couldn't believe it. Other than Bonnie and Dante, she didn't expect anyone to offer this kind of support to her. "It's...just all too much...It all hit too soon..too fast..too sudden....I just..want it to end...to go back to normal...It's too much Cecilia..." Heather would say, deciding to let out her thoughts a bit.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:01 am

Cecilia sat there and listened to Heather's words, a brave soul no doubt, and one that she could greatly admire, no one ever just wanted to let people know when they were weak, they usually needed to be brought to that state, Cecilia really wanted to help Heather, She wanted to be there for her friend and help her out, the relieve her of her burdens and share the load.

She blinked a little as she heard Heather say that she was exhausted, she could relate to that, she had been exhausted ever since Cat got attacked, and it didn't help, hearing that Clyde got attacked as well, she didn't like it, Heather loved this guy, there was no way that the way that Cecilia was feeling about this was anywhere close to how horrible it was for Heather, and for Cecilia it was pretty bad, she wondered if there was really anything that she could to to help Heather, maybe she just wasn't the right person to talk to about things like this.

Then Heather opened up, Cecilia's hand moved away from Heather's thigh for a few seconds as she let out a little sigh, she closer her eyes and then swiftly grabbed a hold of Heather's wrist and pulled her up, to embrace her hand give her a close and tight hug, " I know...I know, Just let it out Heats...I'm here for you..." Cecilia said softly as she tried to hold Heather closely and comfort her, stroking her back with one hand as she tried to just be there for her as a good friend would.

" I'll end this...I promise you that...Everything will be fine...you just have to bare with it...and bare with me..." Cecilia said as she held tightly and tried to sound as reassuring and comforting as possible, but even she had her doubts about everything being okay.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:17 am

As Heather let out what she was thinking, it felt like a similar scene to what she had in the hospital with Bonnie. Her pouring out what she was feeling to someone close to her. This time though it was a new friend, someone that she wasn't used to talking so much to. She was just going to leave it at that, what she had said. Truth be told, she didn't know if she should pour her entire self out to Cecilia then and there. She felt she was in a group where she had to remain strong, and the fact was Cecilia wasn't as close to her as Bonnie was yet, however she was still the first true friend that Heather has had.

Heather's eyes would fly open as she felt Cecilia grab her wrist and pull her up into a tight hug. "A-aah..." Heather would let out from Cecilia's hug, surprised that the girl had done it, but more so stricken by how concerned her friend seemed to be about her. "Th...thanks Cecilia..I-I...b-but y-you don't have to I..I can handle what I'm going through I'm sure." Heather would say, trying to convince herself as Cecilia stroked her back, holding her close.

"I..I know..I'll be ending it too...it won't just be you..we'll...we'll get them..I-I can bear with it..really.." Heather would continue, nodding her head in the hug that Cecilia held her close in.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:26 am

Cecilia held onto Heather as she spoke, and she did understand if she wasn't the person that Heather wanted to pour her heart and soul out to, considering how they first mer, what had happened the second time they crossed paths, and of course their third meeting, they really had a horrible track record, and it was not like Cecilia would defend herself for what she did to Heather, or well anyone, she knew that what she had done had been bad, but at least she was trying to make it up to her and help her now friend, Heather.

" You don't have to thank me, and it's okay Heats...nobody can do it alone...trust me, I have tried.." Cecilia gave her answer to Heather handling it alone, she didn't think that was wise, cause it always just led to more misery and sadness, " I- I know I might not be you're first choice....but I'm here for you...I promised you that..and I intend to keep that promise" Cecilia said to Heather as she kept the hug tight.

" We'll end it together, and we'll bear with it all together, we just need to be together in this and there is nothing that can stop us" Cecilia let out softly as she lightened the hug a little, but kept her arms around Heather and her hand stroking her back.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:09 pm

What Cecilia was thinking about their relationship until now was quite true. They weren't ones that got along all that great up until now and it's almost a miracle that they are able to work together and become friends like they did. However, it's what happened. As of right now, Heather's mind was completely on the matters they were worrying about and her past grudge with Cecilia was just that, in the past. Here and now, Heather was glad the girl was offering her the help that she was, needing it quite a bit.

"Ah....maybe you're right..maybe I can't do it alone like I thought I could...b-but.." Heather would say before Cecelia continued her words, causing Heather to blink a few times before she could respond. "I....I came to you first Cecilia..well after Bonnie of course...but you're the one I looked for, because I knew you could help." Heather would say, nodding her head a bit as Cecilia held her closer.

"Yeah....I hear you...I'll be trusting you with alot of things, I can get selfish like that...Just ask Bonnie." Heather would say, trying to crack a small joke to try and slightly lighten the mood. As the girl lightened the hug around her, Heather blinked a few times as she still kept her arms around her and continued to stroke at her back. "R-right so....um...thanks...I do appreciate it." She would say, looking around slightly.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:49 pm

Cecilia had to admit that hearing that Heather thought of her so early was really, awesome, she didn't think that Heather would have come for her help with anything, she figured she was like the last option or something, and that this was probably just going to be a casual normal friendship, even though she had seen indication of it being a stronger bond than that earlier, she still had her doubts that they could actually be friends, or well, that Heather could be friends with her, as far as Cecilia was concerned they were friends, that meant that Heather would get all the care and thought that all of Cecilia's friends and family get.

But Heather's words, they quelled her fears and thoughts, her doubts and worries, washed away, her eyes shot up in surprise as she blushed a little, " W-what? R-really?" Cecilia asked in surprise to hear that Heather had come to her first about this, after the aforementioned Bonnie, it was quite the surprise for Cecilia, and she didn't really know how to feel about it.

Cecilia let out a little giggle as she heard Heather's joke, she smiled a little and nodded her head, " Yeah, I believe you." Cecilia said trying to tease Heather lightly as she then smiled and pulled back from the hug, slowly, her hands running up along Heather's back over onto her shoulder as she held onto them as she looked on at Heather, staring deeply in her eyes, " Anytime Heats...Anytime, that's what friends are for right" Cecilia said as she gave Heather a wink, she leaned in a little close, taking a deep breath and catching a whiff of Heather's scent.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next