by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 153 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 152 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Misguided Actions, Honest Feelings

2 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Misguided Actions, Honest Feelings - Page 12 Empty Re: Misguided Actions, Honest Feelings

Post by TiefBlau Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:19 pm

With her legs tightly around Cecilia's head, and the feeling of the girl losing her balance, Heather thought that she had turned the tables up top, turning a vulnerable position into her favor. She would look down at Cecilia's head between her thighs, grinning a bit. "Hah! Looks like I'LL end it here instead." Heather would let out before suddenly she would feel her hair being pulled.

She would let out a yelp, going for Cecilia's hand that was at her hair before she would feel Cecilia use her other hand to get a firm grip. Suddenly, she would feel the two moving, going straight for the arena floor. "Whaa!?!? H-hey watch out!!" Heather would let out before Cecilia wouldtake her with her, causing Heather to come crashing down on her side on the floor, rolling to the side and groaning out from the pain.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Misguided Actions, Honest Feelings - Page 12 Empty Re: Misguided Actions, Honest Feelings

Post by LunarWolf Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:27 pm

Cecilia and Heather both fell down from that high height and came crashing by their sides down onto the hard floor, that was covered by so little padding that it might not have mattered, Cecilia soon rolled away slowly from Heather as she groaned and held her side in pain, " Aah...you had to be stupid...didn't you ?" Cecilia said as she rolled over so that she could look at Heather and let out a little laugh through groans of pain.

" You okay Heats ?...want to keep going ?" Cecilia said with a little chuckle as she smirked at Heather before she winced a little with pain, Cecilia really did start to think that Heather was really something else, a good match and a pretty decent rival, also one positive thing was that she was a hell of a lot more fun to fight and have fun with than Sarah..or any other rival she had really.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:45 pm

"Sh..shut up" Heather would let out in response to Cecilia's words as she would roll to her back, struggling to sit up. "You're the...idiot who slipped and fell" Heather would let out, a small laugh coming from her as well as she breathed in and out, trying to relax her body and her wounds.

"Tch..i'll...keep going until I can't stand." Heather would let out, though remaining seated as she continued to take her needed breaths. The two had quite the hard battle up until now, and Heather was hurting all over.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:55 pm

Cecilia looked up to Heather and shook her head a little as she moved up to sit next to Heather, she would glare at he friend for a moment before she would reach up and flick Heather on her nose...as hard as she could. " Idiot, This is not looking good for either of us, if we keep going...we might end up seriously hurting one another...well me hurting you that is, and we got PPV matches coming up soon...." Cecilia said as she shook her head a little and then moved a bit closer to Heather.

" Besides...this is not out final meeting Heats, I'm gonna kick your ass up and down this ring for weeks, and even more in the real ring when we meet there." Cecilia said with a smile as she then winced a little in pain and scratched the back of her head a little. Cecilia's hands would reach over to the back of Heather's head and stroke her hair, " Hmm...I miss having long hair, It looks good on you." Cecilia said with a big smile towards Heather.

Hmm...think I'm making a new rival as well as a close friend... Cecilia thought to herself before she smirked at Heather, " You better not lose Heats! Cause you and me, that's what's gonna be a main even match someday soon....and we best be having no more loses by then." Cecilia said with a little nod as she would pat the back of Heather's head a little. Cecilia was seemingly coming to understand and accept Heather as a pretty fun rival, and since there were few that she had wrestled with in such a close match and with such a close ending as well, it seemed fitting that she could deem Heather as a pretty good rival.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:40 pm

Heather would blink a little, getting ready to continue the match as Cecilia would move up to her. She thought Cecilia was going to go back on the offense as she glared at her, but then suddenly would feel the girl flicking her nose, quite hard. "O-Ooww H-hey!" She would let out, rubbing her nose before she would hear Cecilia's words. "Wh..whaa?? B-but.."

"Kh..n-no way, next time we fight, it won't be a draw like this, I'll be the one who's kicking yourass!" Heather would let out before Cecilia would stroke her hair on the back of her head, causing her to blush slightly. "A..ah..w-well It..will grow back eventually." She would say, slightly feeling sorry for her friend as she expressed her regret that her hair was forceably cut.

"I won't, trust me. Then when we meet in that ring, me and you, we'll tear it down like nothing else. I won't be holding back an inch when that happens." Heather would say, nodding her head as well before Cecilia would pat the back of her head, causing her to look away a bit in slight embarrassment. Their friendship and rivalry indeed had the makings of being great ones, and if this spar was any indication of their matches to come, it would be spectacular.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:56 pm

Cecilia smiled a little at Heather and nodded in agreement to what her friend was saying, " We'll see...you can keep dreaming about that, BUT! that doesn't mean it will happen...cause I'll be the one that kicks your ass...it's a big enough target after all." Cecilia said teasingly as she soon enough smiled and nodded at Heather again, " After our match is done..they are gonna have to fix yo the entire arena, cause we'll have busted it up quite a bit." Cecilia said with a little giggle before she began to move up to her feet.

Cecilia offered Heather a hand as she smiled down at her friend, " Soon enough we will be champs after all, well...I'll be THE CHAMP, and you will be trying your best to keep up with me." Cecilia said teasingly as she soon enough would put a hand on Heather's head, and ruffle up her hair a little. " You ready to call it a night, or should we watch a movie or something ?" Cecilia began to walk up slowly towards the elevator, glancing back at Heather as she did, " Cause I don't know about you..but I didn't get tired out at all. " Cecilia lied a little, she had gotten quite tired and she did see Heather as a pretty good opponent, more than worthy. " You'll have to do better than this if you want to ever beat me."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:04 pm

"Wh..what!?!?" Heather would let out when Cecilia made the teasing comment about her ass, causing Heather to clench her fists a bit, her face reddened from the teasing before Cecilia would continue on. "Kh...well you're right about that at least. There'll be barely anything left of it when we're through I'm sure."

Heather would take Cecilia's hand and let her help her up as she would dust herself off a bit, feeling quite sore all around. "Hah, we'll see about that. I've had my eyes on that title since I got here, It'll be mine first and YOU'LL be trying to catch up with ME" Heather would say, but it would be softened yet again as Cecilia would ruffle her hair up, causing Heather to let out a little groan before Cecilia would start walking towards the elevator.

"Wh...t-trust me this was just the start of what I can do..you won't be saying that next time! b..but..Yeah..I think we should call it a night." She would say, following Cecilia to the elevator.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:18 pm

Cecilia smirked a little at heather, she knew that they would have one hell of a match when it happened and that neither of them would ever accept defeat, " Well then, looks like we agree on that !" Cecilia said with a smile as she then heard what Heather said about the title, " Haha..keep dreaming Heather! If you get it before me..I'll just come and take it from you by force. You know I can." Cecilia said as she would give Heather a little wink.

" Oh and the comment about your huge butt, come as payback from your comments about my breasts." Cecilia said as she stuck out her tongue to Heather and teased her friend a little more, " Well then, I guess you'll be sleeping then...just call me if you want some company." Cecilia said teasingly as she tilted her head and smiled at Heather, walking backwards towards the elevator and looking on at Heather.

" I'll throw you a bone sourpuss! " Cecilia said with a smile as she kinda saw the little frustration that Heather had, " I had a lot of fun in our little spar! can't wait for more and...you and me little flower! we are gonna have some awesome matches in the future!" Cecilia said with a sincere smile towards Heather as she backed into the elevator. " No matter which one of us is at the top...looks like neither of us will be able to just sit back and relax...cause we'll at least have one awesome opponent gunning for our rank and title. Right?" Cecilia said with a bright smile on her face as she pressed the close button on the elevator before Heather could get in. of course Cecilia was talking about them having their little rivalry, and how she had come to like Heather a lot, as a friend and a rival in a fairly short amount of time.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:38 pm

"Well if that does happen, I'll be ready to stop you from doing so. If I get that title, I'll be keeping it for a loong time." Heather would say back to Cecilia, smiling a bit at the little banter they were having. It seemed they were going back to how they started out this spar, and Heather really had no problem with that.

"Ah w-well that's...Eh..sorry about that." Heather would say, remembering that comment she made earlier in the match, mostly out of slight jealousy that she was trying to hide. "Ah I-I Think I'll be fine." Heather would let out as Cecilia made the little teasing comment, causing her to shake her head as they walked to the elevator.

"Hah, well I agree with you on that one. I don't see any time where a match with you wouldn't be a great one. Wouldn't have came here in the first place if I didn't think you were good." She would let out with a smile on her face too before Cecilia would get into the elevator, saying those next words. "That's right, you better believe it I-H-Hey!!" Heather would let out as the doors of the elevator would suddenly shut before she would get in. She would blink a couple times before clicking her tongue and shaking her head, a little grin on her face.

"Think you're so great cause you got the last little 'word' in there huh?" She would say jokingly to herself about Cecilia as she would shake her head, laughing a bit as she would have to wait for Cecilia to get to the higher floor before she could enter. Quite the final stamp to their day and spar.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12