by Blue_Snakie Today at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 208 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 207 Guests :: 2 Bots

Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Misguided Actions, Honest Feelings

2 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Misguided Actions, Honest Feelings - Page 3 Empty Re: Misguided Actions, Honest Feelings

Post by TiefBlau Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:02 am

"Funny, I'll be taking the number one spot, getting myself the world title, and I plan on being there for the rest of AFW history after I reach it as well!" Heather would say, confidently stating her intentions to get to the top. "But, as a team huh? To be honest, that doesn't sound all that bad. We WOULD make quite the team wouldn't we?"

"You can prove it to me huh? Well I guess I'll just have to wait and see when you do do that." Heather would respond, shrugging her shoulders before she heard the rest of Cecilia's reply to her words. "Hah! Not kidding around with you one bit actually. I really wouldn't make that match if I was you, but if you reaaaally wanted to see what happens, one day we'll do it."

"..Who says that?...I can take..the truth just fine." Heather would say before she heard the rest of Cecilia's words. "O-oh..heh..is that right?" Heather would feel Cecilia's slight squeeze at her hand before she girl leaned in and gave her the little kiss on the cheek "Ah! W-w-weeelll u-uhm...h-hold on there ah...That's...totally not going to make me relax."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Misguided Actions, Honest Feelings - Page 3 Empty Re: Misguided Actions, Honest Feelings

Post by LunarWolf Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:22 am

Cecilia smiled a little as she heard Heather strong words, " Damn...I guess to convince you I'll either have to take that belt from you or rake it before you, cause there is no way that I would lose it, to anyone, I am going to be number one, so hope you're happy being number two Heats!" Cecilia said as she couldn't help but laugh a little, cause this was pretty funny, Cecilia was no doubt as confident as one could be about her intentions of being on the top herself.

" Team? Really?....that does sound pretty cool, I mean really cool actually...would make the best team every, you know, Number one" Cecilia said as she pointed to herself and then pointed to Heather, and said " and Number two on the same team, we would be unstoppable" Cecilia said as she began to think about it quite a bit.

Cecilia smirked quite a bit when she heard what Heather said, raising an eyebrow, " Hey I'll make that match happen Heats and I'll take you down, Number one can't say behind number two forever right" Cecilia said with a smile towards Heather, " I'll be waiting for that day then, day when I take you down " Cecilia said with a wide smile.

" I say that, cause you can't accept that I will beat you" Cecilia said with a smile as she looked up and down on Heather, she noticed how very flustered as she was kissed on her cheek, Cecilia smiled at her, " Oh! why not, it's just a good night kiss...did it set you off or something, turn you on?" Cecilia asked teasingly as watched Heather and kissed her cheek again, to see if it would do the same thing.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:53 am

"Hah oh would I love to see you try to do either of those Cecilia. That title is mine for the taking...and keeping." Heather would say in response before Cecilia continued the talk about teaming up. "...I think you got that in reverse Cecilia. You must have meant to point at ME when you said number one and yourself when you said number two, because that's how it's going to be."

"Heh you really are so sure of yourself that you'll be above me as number one huh? I'll just have to show you just like I've shown everyone else who thought I wouldn't be the best." Heather would say with a grin, nodding her head before Cecilia would continue. "Yeah, well you'll be waiting for THAT kind of day for a looong time, because it's never going to happen."

"Kh...I keep telling you...I'm going to beat..you..not the other way." Heather would let out as Cecilia smiled at her. She noticed her not moving back at all after the kiss on the cheek, causing her to gulp slightly. "Ah-hah w-well alright then!..O-o-only need one goodnight kiss i-if that's the case right?" Heather would say, fidgeting around slightly as she tried to remove her hand from Cecilia's grasp. "T-turn me on!? Of course not, what are you-" Heather would let out before Cecilia kissed her on the cheek again, her face turning almost completely red. "O-ok two's pushing it h-huh?...Like I said..o-only needed one...I-I can rest well now."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:04 am

" Haha, Oh Heats, I'll let you have the title, but you ain't keeping it, cause I'm gonna take it from you, and knock you down from that number one spot!" Cecilia said with a smile, as she decided that she would maybe throw her a compliment, " Well...To be absolutely fair, if I get to the title before you, then feel free to get your shot and take it from me, maybe you even could, but...I'll just come right back and take my belt back from you" Cecilia said with a smile and a little nod to Heather.

" Nah Nah...I'm number one and I'll so prove that ! I'll take you're spot, and if you ever get that Title, I'll take it from you as well." Cecilia said with a smile at her, " And right now, we don't know that yet do we, well I know who is going to be number one! and that is me! " Cecilia said with a smile, " And I can prove it to you in our spar! and then when I take you're spot, and when I take the title and the number on spot" Cecilia said confidently.

" Haha, Damn that's harsh Heather, you comparing me with with those gals, that's just not fair girl, like at all, you want me to compare you to the rabble that I have beaten" Cecilia said as she pouted slightly, " I am so going to kick your ass for that! seriously, you and me, spar! I will so take you down for that!" Cecilia said as she smiled a little and glared a little at Heather.

" I am going to beat you! I can beat you in any kind of match, and you know it" Cecilia said with a smile as she looked over at Heather and smirked a little, " Can you say the same?!" She said with a smug smile at Heather, " In any type of match...can you really make that claim" Cecilia teased with a smug satisfied face, as she thought she had Heather now, she knew that Heather was tough, and that she was a opponent to be wary of, and someone that she saw, since probably the first time she met her, as a rival, and more and more, she was becoming her like real rival.

Cecilia smirked a bit more as she managed to make Heather face completely red, and made her so flustered, " There is one type of match that we could do right here Heats ! if you think you are good enough!" Cecilia said with a smug grin.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:24 am

"Just keep talking Cecilia. We'll see what happens and just who is left with the title at the end of it all." Heather would say, thinking in her mind that there was no doubt it would be her. She felt it was just a matter of time before she claimed the top of AFW for herself. She wasn't going to let anyone stand in her way.

"..You're really trying to get me worked up aren't you? You know how much I would dedicate myself to tearing you apart if you did all that?" Heather would say with a snicker as she shook her head. "Say what you want, but I wouldn't allow myself to fail to anyone that much. If I ever did, I would just stop entirely." Heather would continue, a solid determination in her voice.

"Ah..I..didn't mean it like that. You wouldn't be my friend if I thought of you as the same as them." Heather would shake her head before Cecilia went on, causing her to let out a sigh. "I'd like to see you try to follow up on those words. When we spar, I'll make sure it doesn't turn out that way."

"Kh..Any type of match!? Yeah right, I could so beat YOU in any type of match." Heather would say, gritting her teeth slightly as Cecilia would tease, asking her if she could really make that claim. "Wh-of course I could! Any match!" Heather would say before Cecilia went on, claiming there was a match they could do right there. "Ah..right here?? Um...I don't see it..I mean,I guess a hardcore match is good anywhere if that's what you mean." Heather would say, looking to the side slightly.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:49 pm

Cecilia smiled a little and began to laugh, she looked on at Heather and smiled, a little, " Haha..we can sit here and argue all night long Heats, ain't no one of us backing down, and ain't no one of us that are going to lose yet! let's save some fight for the title" Cecilia said with a smile as she knew that if they kept going like this they would be up all night bantering like crazy with each other.

" Seriously? Loosing you're title and spot to me would be so terrible that you would quit? " Cecilia said, as she felt rather insulted by this, was she really thought of so little that it would be shameful to lose to her, that just didn't sit right at all, she would most likely be pissed if she lost to Heather, but she wouldn't be so messed up about it, Cecilia kinda felt like leaving right now, but for some reason she stayed.

Although, her face was less smiles, more frowns and stern looks, " Yeah yeah...try me, you won't even last more than 3 minutes" Cecilia said, rather angry tone to her voice, at least she felt that maybe losing to Heather wasn't that bad, it would probably be worse to lose to someone that you didn't think off as a strong opponent, than to lose to someone she thought quite highly off.

Cecilia shook her head a little as she pulled back ever so slightly from Heather, their faces not as close and she pulled back her hand, she had it run through her hair, and same result again, coming to an abrupt stop at the haircut that she had gotten by the hands of Gatt, Cecilia let out a sad sigh before she looked back at Heather, " Well...we could to that....but you sure you want to trash this room? " Cecilia asked as she looked on at Heather, still frowning a little, " There are...other types of matches...the ones usually done on a bed sometimes...." Cecilia said a bit disinterested now.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:03 pm

"Ah, Cecilia I didn't mean it like that.." Heather would say in response to Cecilia's words. "I just meant that, If I lost everything I gained so quickly without any time to cherish it. It would kill me, You know what I mean?" Heather would say, searching for the words to explain herself. "Nothing against you. If I just lost against you I would come back and kick your ass in the next match." Heather would say, trying to muster up a grin.

"Ah..hey hold on a second there, three minutes? Aren't you selling me a bit short now??" Heather would say, a little frustrated with Cecilia's change in attitude and demeanor. "I would give you a run for your money if not beat you and you know that."

Heather would watch as Cecilia back up from her a bit, running her hair through her hair before stopping at the cut part, visibly affected by it. "Well..I guess not. It is nice." Heather would say talking about the room before she would hear Cecilia begin to explain what kind of match that she was actually talking about. "A match usually done on a bed? What....WH-AH-WH....Th-th-that kind of match!? Wh-well That's..h-hold on a second I...That's something totally different!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:40 pm

Cecilia shook her head a little, to toss her shorter than usual hair around a little, like she could ever get used to this, maybe next time she faces a total bitch in the ring, best not mention that she loves her hair, or well loved it...no matter how much she gets provoked.

Cecilia looked on as Heather tried to explain things and try and fix things, She let out a sigh as she nodded her head slowly, " Of course I know what you mean..." Cecilia said, as she might have done the wrong thing by getting upset there, or maybe it was Heather's fault, for the words she used, honestly, Cecilia couldn't tell, and she had already stopped caring when she heard what Heather said next, " When!...you said if I kick your ass, not when, It should be * When I kick your ass Heats*!" Cecilia said with a little grin, " Just remember when You come back and *kick my ass* I'll have to do the same to you in the match after that " Cecilia said with a little smile.

" Yeah fine...three minutes might have been very mean...sorry" Cecilia said a bit unhappy about letting that out earlier, and actually sounding sorry for what she said, but she decided to throw Heather a little compliment instead, " You could do that....and...I guess if I would lose to anyone...then it's best that it's to you I guess" Cecilia said, quite quietly, but loud enough so that Heather could hear it, if she was paying close attention.

Cecilia Smirked a little at Heather as she seemed Really flustered about the match idea, " What's wrong Heats? it's a match type, no different than anything else, I mean can you really say that you can beat me in any match and then claim that matches that you would lose in aren't matches...shame on you" Cecilia teased as she put out her tongue to Heather, " It's okay if you're scared" Cecilia said with a little smirk.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:54 pm

"I didn't say when because it's certainly a big IF, and IF you do, you can count on it being the hardest victory you've ever had in your life, you can bet on that!" Heather would say, still grinning as she shook her head. "We could go on an endless cycle like that..or I could just beat you every time, that sounds much more appealing to me."

"Heh, it's fine. I say stuff like that too when I'm riled up. It just comes out whether you mean it or you don't. No hard feelings" Heather would say, nodding her head before she heard Cecilia's quiet compliment. Heather would blink a few times before smiling at the girl. "Well..I'm glad to hear that. I..could say the same for you for sure." Heather would say, letting her competitive nature relax a bit as she spoke with her friend candidly.

"S-sure it's a match type but..You know I don't do those!" Heather would say, trying to relax herself before she heard Cecilia's next words. "S-scared!? I'm not scared! I'm just I-I...I told you I don't do that! B-besides how's that gonna help me?? I...I-I'll tell you what, I'll owe you this s-somewhere down the line but not now..M-my mind isn't in the right place for a match like that now. Not with Clyde comatose..possibly dying and all, Y-you know??" Heather would let out, stuttering over her words as she looked at Cecilia with a deep blush on her face "C-couldn't we like...do another match?"

Last edited by 1905 on Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:29 am; edited 1 time in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:04 am

Cecilia smiled a little as Heather answered her little teasing correction, " Sure, IF I win and then there is also the other big IF, the one that has to do with you winning, and you can count on it being the hardest and toughest match you ever had Heats, I promise you that " Cecilia said with a little smile, " AAah! What, You beating me ! No way, You want to go on like this then! Fine" Cecilia said as she then laughed a little, she couldn't deny she was having a bit of fun doing this bantering with Heather, it was enjoyable and it all seemed to be in good fun.

" No hard feelings at all Heats ! " Cecilia said before her eyes shot up a little, kinda surprised to hear such a thing from Heather, hearing her return the compliment, it was quite a good thing to hear, and it brightened her mind even further and raised her spirit even more, " I'm glad to hear that as well." Cecilia said with a cute smile towards Heather.

Cecilia sat there and listened to what Heather was saying, it was quite a lot and she seemed to have actually believed that Cecilia would challenge her to a match like that, even after she had promised that she wouldn't try anything on Heather, she kinda realized that Heather might have taken her teasing a bit to serious, so she raised her hand and would flick Heather on her forehead, " Idiot...Like it would challenge you to a match like that! You're crazy Heats" Cecilia said with a little smile as she jumped off the bed and turned to face Heather again, " Owe me? Oh? well if you really want to then fine, But! Even if you could do it today, I don't think I would want to, not in the mood!" Cecilia said as she be reached up with her arm and leaned back a bit, stretching out her back a little, as she then perked up at the mention of some other match.

" You want to do a match tonight ? cool! It will be good for you to vent a little, " Cecilia said with a smile as she began to walk out of the, upon reaching the doorway, she turned around and looked at Heather, " Just going to put on some clothes fit for wrestling you know, why don't you do the same, and then I will show you something awesome!" Cecilia said as she walked out of the room and headed to her own, to put on her usual wrestling attire.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next