Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 194 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 194 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Crowning New Champs

4 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Crowning New Champs - Page 3 Empty Re: Crowning New Champs

Post by Tatyina Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:13 pm

"Shit..." Akashi muttered as she felt Mara's sweet breath roll over her face. She turned her head and glowered at the big Bunny as she taunted and teased the Sumo with her giggle. While Mara was on top of her, she had no idea what Leah was up to as her leg was lifted like a lever. When she felt the slap, however, she jerked her body and tried to struggle, growling and blushing as it caused her and Mara's breasts to continue to slide together. It didn't help that both girls breasts were barely contained in their respective outfits.

Akashi was starting to get some life back when Mara decided to heave her up. The nearly 200 lbs. of Akashi being hoisted up like a rag doll was embarrassing. "Temee." She growled. <When I get the chance, I'll show you what strength is, usagi!> Akashi growled in Japanese.

Still, Akashi blushed as their breasts slipped and slid while Mara hoisted her up and she panted against the Bunny, hunching over when Mara bent down, blushing even more when her boob was right against Mara's face.

Akashi's arma wrapped around Mara's head, partially trying to breast smother the girl. She didn't know what Mara was doing but Akashi had to stop her and for now, it was all she could think of. This was such a huge embarrassment for the Sumo. SHE should be the one doing this! But in an instant, she was slammed down hard into the mat.

"Guuuuh!"

Akashi was frozen with a look of pain, grimacing and staring up into the bright arena lights.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:03 pm

Unfortunately for Leah, she wasn't going to get the chance for her followup attack after Mara's spine buster, not if the newest arrival onto the scene had anything to say about it!

Out of nowhere, exploding from backstage into the arena came Miss Spencer, rushing down the entrance ramp towards the ring as fast as her legs could take her. She had been watching the chaos in the ring from backstage, and despite her feelings towards Akashi, she couldn't just sit back and let the sumo be manhandled so roughly by the two bunnies. She needed to be the one to set an example for the other girls to follow, and here was a perfect opportunity to do that!

She hurried towards the ring, the teacher quickly surveying the scene as she approached it. She wasted little time as she ran around towards the side where Leah had backed up to the ropes, and reached right for Leah's legs, trying to grab the bouncy blonde bunny and yank her right off of her feet!

Not only that, but Miss Spencer would try to pull her straight out of the ring as well, wanting to clear her out so she could get in and give Akashi a hand against Mara!
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:38 pm

With her back to the ropes that was facing up the rampway, Leah didn't see the teacher making her approach to the ring.. She pushed herself back against the ropes with the intention of using that to propel herself right towards the prone Akashi, but as her back left the ropes she felt something snag onto her ankle..

"eeaah!" Leah squealed out as the yank on her leg along with her forwards momentum swung her down face first right into the canvas, her cute body dragged out under the bottom ropes before she even realized what was going on. The bunny fell down onto the outside floor on one knee, one hand out on the apron of the ring to try and steady herself as she tried to hurriedly get back to her feet

Spotlight
characters:
Crowning New Champs - Page 3 ELZuoMvCrowning New Champs - Page 3 OG5hnuaCrowning New Champs - Page 3 Cg3CzYmCrowning New Champs - Page 3 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:05 am

Miss Spencer gave Leah a hard yank, pulling the smaller of the two bunnies right out of the ring. After that, the teacher moved to slip right under the ropes herself and into the ring proper. She didn't have time to waste with Leah, not with Akashi at the mercy of the larger of the Love Bunnies!

Into the ring the teacher slid, hurrying up to her feet, but as she looked upon Mara she hesitated a moment. Was she really going to pick a fight with Mara like this? Surely this situation didn't really involve her. Maybe it wasn't too late for her to back out and make a quick retreat, but...no. She had to do this. This was something she would hate herself later for, if she didn't go all the way through with it.

"MISS TANIKAAAAAAAZE!" the buxom blonde yelled, her voice a screech as she tried to not only get Mara's attention, but rouse Akashi back up at the same time. "Why are you lying down like that?! Get back on your feet and fight!" she called out, as she ran towards the two of them, waiting for Mara to turn her way, so that she could jump towards her with a sudden, surprising dropkick!
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:42 am

Mara had expected Leah to be running in towards them so that she could get off of Akashi just in time for her sis to have a go on her... But from the corner of her eyes she did see Leah disappear under the ring ropes and then get replaced by a different figure. Moving hurried up off of Akashi so as not to get caught with her pants down, Mara turned towards the new entrant only to to receive a stern dropkick right to her big bust

"Ugh!!"
Mara grunted out, taken back down to the mat almost instantly with a thump.. Both her hands hugging around her breasts as she rolled slowly over towards the ropes.

Spotlight
characters:
Crowning New Champs - Page 3 ELZuoMvCrowning New Champs - Page 3 OG5hnuaCrowning New Champs - Page 3 Cg3CzYmCrowning New Champs - Page 3 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:46 pm

Miss Spencer gave a stomp into the mat as Mara rolled off, bringing her foot down hard, while puffing her chest up at the same time, trying to seem threatening and imposing to the bunnygirl. Mara didn't seem too bright, so the teacher was hoping she could intimidate her into keeping her distance for at least a short moment or two, at least until she could rile Akashi back up onto her feet.

She glared at Mara, calling down to the sumo at the same time. "Miss Tanikaze! Do you plan on just lying there, or do you plan on getting up and showing these lecherous, lewd, lagomorphic losers why you used to be the champion around here? I'm ordering you, get back on your feet this instant!" Her voice was stern, like the voice she would take as if she was disciplining a rowdy student in the classroom, and she could only hope that Akashi would actually listen to her, before the Love Bunnies realized that the teacher was alone.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:01 am

Once Mara's move was finished and the bunny girl merely lingered on top of her, it was actually a little comfy. Akashi's cheeks blushed but then, nothing else seemed to happen. Was Mara just bad at things? Did she just want to snuggle? Then Mara got up and dropkicked away from her. Akashi turned to see what was going on but before she could, she heard a shrill shriek echo her name throughout the arena.

"Oh... fuck no...." She growled. and watched as Miss Spencer stood triumphantly in the ring.

"I think I'd rather get beat up by the bunnies than have you come save me! What, were you bored?!?" Akashi said as she got to her feet. "And don't fucking tell me what to do!" She said as she pushed her chest into Miss Spencer's and got into her face. "You're not my mother! or my... anything!" She growled, pushing herself nose to nose as well as chest to chest. "Admit it." She growled, staring at Miss Spencer. 'You're just trying to ride my coat tails. You think if you can come in and make nice that I'll pick you for my tag partner!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:15 am

Miss Spencer kept her stern face, turning her attention directly towards Akashi. She planted her boots in the mat and shoved right back with her own chest, trying to stand tall and not give the sumo even an inch.

"Is that any way to speak to the woman who just came out here and saved your sorry behind, Miss Tanikaze?! You know good and well that you were helpless out here! Just a sitting duck for those rowdy, rambunctious, rude rabbits!" Her voice kept it's hard tone, the teacher trying not to think about the fact that if this went sour, she'd be the third party in a three-way kerfuffle, and that wasn't exactly something she wanted to think about. She was getting fired up though, just like every time she and Akashi ended up around each other. There was something about the sumo that brought out that side of the teacher, and Miss Spencer wasn't sure if she liked it.

"You should admit that you're not invincible, and that you can't do everything around here yourself! Coming out here alone to face all of your enemies by yourself is by far the stupidest thing I've ever seen you do! Just what were you thinking, anyway?!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:23 am

Akashi mashed her chest right back up against Miss Spencer. As much as the two hated each other, their chests were quite friendly with one another. "Trying to do? I was DOING what no one ELSE seems to WANT to do! For all your talk, where were you when it mattered? You sure do like to preach but when it comes down to it, where's your back bone? Charging in when you have the element of surprise? No one else is going to stand up against these Bunnies... or anyone ELSE around here! And if I have to take a beating just for the CHANCE to show everyone that these rabbits are frauds, it's an easy decision to make!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:36 am

"Where was I when it mattered?!" the teacher scoffed, looking shocked that Akashi would dare ask that. "I was right here! When you were getting your buttocks handed to you by these horrible, hateful, horrendous hares, I was the only one in the company coming out here to your side to assist you!"

She took a step back after that though, spreading her arms out, her voice taking on a surprisingly mocking tone. "But fiiine. You're the great big Akashi Tanikaze, who thinks she's some sort of a hero for standing up alone against the Love Bunnies. You don't need any help from myself or anyone! Go ahead, just let them beat you into a coma, that'll really show everyone who's in charge around in!" She scoffed again, stepping right back up into Akashi's face. "If anything, you should be thanking me for risking my own safety to come and here and help you! Harumph!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next