Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 228 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 228 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Take Me Over

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Take Me Over - Page 4 Empty Re: Take Me Over

Post by Tatyina Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:18 pm

Mercy tried to focus on Poison as best as she could, trying to shut out the horrible pain in her rear from the cropping she was receiving at Angela's hands and concentrate on the tender pleasure Poison was feeding her. Her mouth was putty in the pink haired girl's hands as it opened and closed needfully when Poison's tongue traced it. When Poison's tongue finally forced its way into Mercy's mouth hard, the paralegal's eyes widened.

"Nnngghnnnn!!!" She moaned with a hint of desperation in her tone. Her arms rattled the pillory a bit until she felt the cold can against her cheeks. "Nnngghghnnnnghghg!" She groaned again, her eyes widening as she twisted her neck to break Poison's kiss and tried to drop her butt to avoid the cold can against her cheeks.

"S-Stop it!" Mercy screeched, drool dripping off her panting tongue.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:25 pm

"Tsk tsk...." Angela said with a mocking tone as she rubbed the ice cold can all over Mercy's battered asscheeks. "Your kisses are so awful, Poison...that she doesn't wants any more of them...". With a cackle, Angela removed the can from the girl's ass to take another sip of the cold drink. She was sweating heavily from all the swinging she had done; probably more than Mercy and definitively a lot more than Poison.

"Oh really?" said Poison, who was hardly offended by Angela's joke. "It is that so?" she asked looking into Mercy's eyes deeply as if she was judging the girl. "Well no more kisses for you!" she added, standing up to then swing her arm, delivering a hard backhand bitchslap directly to Mercy's right cheek. Poison then held Mercy's head up by the hair preparing another slap but Angela moved in to hug the pink haired ruffian and kiss her in the lips. "I do like your kisses!" Angela said purring into Poison's lips.

Angela then broke up the kiss, softly pushing Poison aside so she could lean over and come face to face with Mercy. She cupped the girl's chin and pushed up to get Mercy's head somehow straight and then placed her half empty can on top of Mercy's head. "Don't spill the drink, slut... or i'll make you sip it from the floor..." she threatened as she removed her hands from Mercy's chin, leaving the can there as she slowly moved back behind Mercy's ass and reached for her [url=http://verysmartbrothas.com/images/hitachi_magic_wand.jpg?c07647:mmnsu7iz]magic wand.[/url:mmnsu7iz]

Take Me Over - Page 4 6u0iRWY
Take Me Over - Page 4 QiougD6Take Me Over - Page 4 TTlOMaFTake Me Over - Page 4 5t0Q5s2Take Me Over - Page 4 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:58 pm

Mercy shivered as Angela continued to mock her efforts, setting up a little game between her and Poison. Mercy looked up at Poison and her lip quivered. "N-" Was all she managed to say before the hard smack cranked her neck to the side, against the pillory. "Ughh..." Her head fell and her body slumped. Her open mouth drooled a bit as she felt exhausted and sore. There was a red mark on her face now though that pain was fleeting as her rear was pulsing with searing pain from Angela's whipping.

Mercy groaned as she was yanked by her pink locks and was forced to watch Angela and Poison kiss. If the situation was different, Mercy might have found this quite appealing. Both girls were exquisitely attractive but with the way these two were abusing her, she couldn't help but find them utterly disgusting.

Mercy only groaned and looked with glassy eyes at Angela while her cheeks were cupped and the can set on her head. Her mouth opened but she tried to keep her heavy head from tilting to do as Angela instructed. She doubted in her ability to keep it from falling and she was especially certain that even if she COULD keep it balancing, that the other two might do something to make sure it tipped.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:10 pm

Poison got in front of Mercy and doubled over, placing her hands over her knees, so she could face Mercy closely, while giving the prisoner a good view of her luscious cleavage. She looked into Mercy's eyes with a playful almost friendly smile; she even blew Mercy a kiss and then stood there, uncomfortably close to Mercy's face while watching the can placed on top of the girl's head, loving how the poor secretary struggled to hold it balanced.

Angela connected the magic want and moved to Mercy's ass, turning the toy on waiting to see what Mercy's reaction would be when she heard the buzzing sound of the wand's motors. Tried hard not to giggle to loudly, Angela would then use a hand to spread Mercy's asscheeks and with the other, she would pace the mushroom tip of the magic want against the girl's pussy. Setting the wand to low first so Mercy's sex will receive a soft but continuous massage, Angela began to move the toy up and down the girl's pussy.

Take Me Over - Page 4 QiougD6Take Me Over - Page 4 TTlOMaFTake Me Over - Page 4 5t0Q5s2Take Me Over - Page 4 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:42 am

Mercy's eyes widened as Angela began to fire up the magic wand beside her. She could feel the soda begin to shake on her head. Poison wasn't really hurting her ability to keep it steady but she also wasn't really helping her with her coy posing. "Nnn!" Mercy squealed when she felt Angela touch her ass. She began to pant softly, just trying to focus on the can. She knew what was coming but even when it finally did, she still wasn't prepared for it.

"Aiieeeee!" She shrieked. She shook her head and the can went flying off it. "S-Stop it! You .. you know I couldn't hold it on there ahhnhaaahng!" She mewled and wiggled her tush too and fro trying to keep the want away from her honeypot.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:17 pm

Both Poison and Kaori laughed aloud when they saw Mercy shaking, making the can fly off her head, spilling some of the sticky sugary drink over her own head. "Tsk tsk... so disappointing. You need more self control..." Kaori teased as she kept pushing the vibrating magic wand into Mercy's pussy. Kaori knew very well how to work the toy, from first hand experience and from experimenting with others. Right now, she was experimenting with Mercy, moving the wand around trying to feel what spots between the overpaid secretary worked best. Of course putting the wand over Mercy's clit hood would work, but Kaori felt that was overdone and she wanted to find other erogenous zones in Mercy's body besides the obvious ones. So she stoped pressing the toy against the girl's sex and started to move it around, down along the legs, placing it behind Mercy's knees, then on her soles, then back over on the other leg, between Mercy's asscheeks and then she moved to the front, pushing Poison away in a rather disrespectful manner.

"Hey!" Poison complained as she stumbled to the side. "Out of the way, hun... I am working..." Kaori said trying to sound professional as she now moved the vibrating tip of her wand to Mercy's breasts, pushing her face right in front of her victim, trying to act as if she was a nurse. "Tell me how this feels..." she told Mercy with a bright smile.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:24 am

Mercy groaned as the sticky syrupy cola dripped through her hair and down her cheeks. She shut her eyes but it was the least of her concerns. The way Angela was working over Mercy was too much and she was squealing and shivering loudly as juices dripped from her pussy. She knew if the experienced woman kept things up, she'd orgasm very soon.

Mercy panted as Angela continued to use the wand on her sensitive areas. Looking at Angela, she had pleading eyes. "I... ahhnn... I'm going to cum soon!" She blurted out. "P-Please stop!" She begged.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:13 pm

"Stop?... but sweetie... I am just getting started..." Angela said with an innocent smile as she moved her face closer to Mercy's, blowing more teasing air into the girl's face. Angela moved the magic wand from the right nipple to the left, then back to the right, then to the underside of Mercy's boobs and finally to the girl's tummy, leaving it there just barely touching her skin.

"Try to resist all you want, Mercy... " Angela said, suddenly finding the name of her victim ironically hilarious. "...but I won't stop until you are broken..." she added and then she closed a bit to Mercy, tilting her head to the side to kiss her trembling lips. "I am going to make you my bitch... not just here... not just now... but everywhere and always..." the naughty fake nurse said, moving the wand's tip back to Mercy's pussy trying to get it wet with the girl's honey to the move it up and put the vibrating tip right on Mercy's lips.

"You know, Mercy... there are two ways to control and break people. One is pain and fear, and it is what most men use... the other way is pleasure and shame... and I have learned that it works much MUCH better."

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:42 pm

Mercy's face scrunched when Angela blew into her face. She hated this feeling but hated more that it wasn't foreign to her. She felt fresh tears seep down her face as Angela taunted her. But worse was when the want pushed up against her pussy, she shivered and shuddered. She cried out loudly and her body wobbled as a stream of hot juices rolled down her leg. She shut her eyes tightly as she moaned from the orgasm, giving the two girls exactly what they wanted with pleasurable sounding moans.

After she came down from her orgasm, she looked at Angela with glassy, red eyes. "Y-Yeah...." She muttered, her open mouth drooling a bit. She tried to lick it up with her tongue and gathered it in the pocket of her cheek. "I'm ashamed to say... I'm not unfamiliar with this position..." She said, looking down. She then raised her head and spit the saliva at Angela., getting a little bit of fire back in her belly. "Compared to what I'm used to, you kinda suck at this!" She barked defiantly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:29 pm

Kaori laughed as she saw how Mercy cummed uncontrollably. She held the wand on the girl's pussy and watched her juices flow down between her legs. Poison too leaned down a bit to watch Mercy's pussy collapsing into a loud, wet and messy orgasm. Angela's laugh only got louder when she heard Mercy's confession but they stopped suddenly when the girl spitted on her face. Poison on the other hand had to put a fist on her lips to stop from giggling. "My my.... isn't she a tough one?" Poison said as Kaori cleaned the spit from her face and then looked at Mercy directly in the eyes showing the secretary how furious she was.

"She won't be much of anything after I am done with her..." Kaori said as she stood up and slapped Mercy's face as hard as she could with the back of her hand. "Seems we are going to have to do this slowly..." Kaori said with a wicked smile as she searched a cabinet close by.

"Uh oh... Seems you made her mad now..." Poison said as she looked down at Mercy as if she really cared about what was about to happen to the poor girl. "Help me with these, will you hun..." Kaori said as she dropped a bad with clothes clamps in front of Mercy. On her other hand Kaori had brought a ball gag and she unceremoniously began to push into Mercy's mouth trying to secure it around her head to silence the bratty secretary. "I got tired of hearing you whine, bitch" Kaori said with an evil vengeful grin.

And then she reached to a clothes clamp and put it on Mercy's nose, partially closing it to make it very difficult and uncomfortable for her to breathe. Next Angela grabbed another clothes clamp and and reached for Mercy's left breast, groping it harshly and pulling it down trying to find a good spot on the underside of the girl's tit to then pinch the tender flesh with the clamp.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum