Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 200 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 200 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Take Me Over

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Take Me Over Empty Take Me Over

Post by Tatyina Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:03 pm

Mercy Wrenn could say that she was having a bad few weeks but that would be an understatement. After how she was publicly humiliated during the last Conway's Crib, she could safely say she was having a bad lifetime. When she had tried to control a very volatile situation, it had ended up blowing up in her face.

She couldn't stand that. Not for a second. She hated not being in control and if she couldn't keep the Friction girls from flying off the handle, then maybe she could do better with the Tension girls. She scrolled through her mp3 player until she found [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkwLU1I8MUc:2w80vweb]something[/url:2w80vweb] she liked. Then she adjusted the papers in front of her. She'd called an impromptu meeting with the current Tension Hentai Champion Angela Minetti. The girl was good and she'd be facing off against Lilly. There was no way that Angela could loose, but in Mercy's mind, no way left open too many possibilities. She had to know exactly what Angela was planning to do to Lilly. Someone had to pay for the indignities that Mercy had been suffering lately and she already hated Lilly. It wasn't even about Clyde anymore. She just needed to put the knife into someone's back so she could feel a little better about herself.

Now, as she sat in a secluded meeting room in the Tension offices, she tapped her pen against a manilla folder tot he beat of her music while she waited for the champ to arrive. She had some ideas of her own if Angela's weren't... Mercy thought about it for a while and decided not to mince words in her own mind. If Angela wasn't ssadistic enough, then Mercy would make sure she upped her game.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Take Me Over Empty Re: Take Me Over

Post by Kitten Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:55 pm

Angela walked up to the office and knocked on the door. She had no idea why she had been called to talk with Mercy. Wasn't she Aurelia's secretary? Angela wasn't sure what it meant but she was pretty sure she had been called by Mercy and not the big boss which she felt was kind of insulting, specially considering her position as champion. Anyway it was better to find out what all this was about, she had talk to Melissa personally not long ago and she was pretty confident in her position inside AFW, still if there was something Angela had learned was not to trust anyone who wears a suit.

She waited outside the office, trying not to get annoyed but she was already feeling a little bit pissed as soon as she had to wait a second. Who was this Mercy to call her? Last time Angela had seen anything about her was in the stupid Conway's Crib show, where Mercy was utterly and completely humiliated. Maybe it had something to do with that and Angela's upcoming match against Lily..

Take Me Over 6u0iRWY
Take Me Over QiougD6Take Me Over TTlOMaFTake Me Over 5t0Q5s2Take Me Over WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:42 pm

"Come." Mercy said as she heard the knock on the door. She adjusted her glasses as she waited for Angela. She couldn't help but love her jobs for these moments. When larger than life superstars were forced to shut up and take what she gave them.

She licked her lips at the thought of doing the same to Angela. Not that she particularly disliked the girl. She seemed to know her stuff when it came to Hentai. All the more better to absolutely destroy Lilly when the time came.

She didn't wait for Angela to enter. She figured that she would when she was told. She looked down at her papers, purposefully not trying to make eye contact. "Welcome, Ms. Minetti. I'm sure you want to know why someone from Friction is coming all the way down to Kyoto to talk to the Friction Hentai champion. I assure you that you won't be kept int he dark for very long." Mercy looked up and flashed a smile. "How are you today, Angela? May I call you Angela?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:00 pm

Angela took a deep breathe and tried to put a good face, at least one that hid how annoyed she was. It was time to put up with those who were in charge her and she had learned that sometimes the best thing to do was to endure the manias of others a bit to get what she wanted. She entered the office and walked to the desk, letting the door close behind her as she sat in the chair on the other side of the desk, right in front Mercy. She looked at the girl that had summoned her that seemed too busy with some papers. Kaori frowned getting more and more annoyed, but when Mercy finally decided to face her she managed to put on a relatively good face, that looked more disinterested than anything else.

"Sure...call me Angela. Everybody does..." Kaori said putting her elbows on Mercy's desk to rest her head on her hands, giving the secretary her full attention. "I am awesome...and you?" Angela said with a smile that hinted a bit of mockery.

Take Me Over 6u0iRWY
Take Me Over QiougD6Take Me Over TTlOMaFTake Me Over 5t0Q5s2Take Me Over WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:16 pm

"Good. Good." Mercy said as she greeted Angela. She looked up and saw the smile and her own lips twitched into a polite smile of her own. "I could be doing better but I hope that by the time we're finished here I'll be in just as good of spirits as you."

Mercy looked down and shuffled through her papers. "I'll get right to the point. This is about your upcoming title match. I want to know exactly how you plan to beat Lilly when you face her." Mercy looked up and looked at Angela seriously. SHE needed to know what kind of plan the woman had.

Last edited by 445 on Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:53 pm

Angela kept her bright smile even if she was starting to find Mercy extremely annoying; she actually tried to smile even more happily hoping that would make the secretary twist the smile a bit more, but when she heard Mercy asking about her upcoming match, Kaori couldn't help but frown a bit. What had Mercy to do with her match and why the hell was she demanding to know what was the plan? Angela thought about it for a second and she soon made a connection... Lily.

"Euhm... plan?" Kaori said playing a little fool. "Why would I need a plan?" she asked once again with a shinning uncaring smile. "It is not like I am fighting against someone though..." she added with a clear condescending and mocking tone.

Take Me Over 6u0iRWY
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:28 am

"That's right!" Mercy said and looked at Angel. 'She's NOT tough. She's the OPPOSITE of tough. And yet, she still managed to beat Clyde. I am not worried that you don't have the skill or talent to defeat her. Lilly against you is a laughable match. Yet, that is EXACTLY the problem! She is so beneath your radar, that I am afraid you will underestimate her. And... I don't want that, not at all. In fact, I want YOU to beat her so severely that she quits the league!"

mercy pushed herself up on her palms and looked at Angela. "That's... why I need a plan. And, whatever plan you come up with, I will be at ringside to make sure it goes off without a hitch!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:46 pm

Angela smiled quite happy seeing Mercy explode. She loved to do that and felt vindicated now that Mercy was not acting cool any more to start ranting. She rested her head on her right hand and watched amused as Mercy pushed herself up on her palms. Sure she could beat Lilly so bad that the stupid cheerleader left the league, she wasn't planning on doing so, but with the proper motivation she could... but apparently Mercy wasn't into motivating her as much as mess into her business.

Kaori frowned a bit not liking the idea of having Mercy at ringside. She answered with a calm and pretty flat. "No."

The voluptuous champ then leaned back and recovered her smile as she looked at Mercy in the eye. "I don't need you."

Take Me Over 6u0iRWY
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:05 pm

Mercy groaned audibly at Angela's words. She frowned and shook her head. "It was not a request!" She said as she puffed her cheeks out indignantly. "You need to understand what kind of position you are in!" She said, leaning forward. "just because you're the champ doesn't mean you don't have bosses!" Mercy pointed to herself. "I'M one of them and I'm telling you that you had better give me a plan to make sure that little blonde bitch gets fucked out of this league!"

Mercy sat back in her chair and sighed, folding her arms under her chest. "Do you know how easy it would be for me to make sure your reign as champion becomes unpleasant? I'm sure that the audience would love to see Miss Minetti in a special handicap match against Killer King and Kent Quick! I hear they have nasty reputations. Killer King just LOVES to split girls in half... after he's busted them open."

Mercy glared crossly at Angela. "Now you see why you shouldn't fuck with me!" Mercy added and lifted her chin up smugly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:26 pm

Kaori covered her mouth with her hand giggling cutely as she enjoyed seeing Mercy explode like that. It was something that Angela enjoyed a lot, make people explode... but then Mercy started making threats and Kaori didn't found that funny anymore. The naughty nurse frowned and looked at Mercy directly in the eyes in a rather menacing way, almost as if she was ready to jump at the girl. Angela then placed her hands in front of her on the table and with a calm controlled tone that hinted the contained fury, said "Do you know how easy it would be for me to make sure your LIFE becomes a fucking living hell?"

Kaori leaned forward, moving her face closer to Mercy, glaring at the girl as her generous bosom rested on the desk. "Being split in half and busted open is the least that would happen to you, Mercy. Don't try me."

Take Me Over 6u0iRWY
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum