by Yori Today at 1:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 238 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 236 Guests :: 2 Bots

Old_Man_Tai, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Establishing Networks

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Establishing Networks - Page 5 Empty Re: Establishing Networks

Post by TaliZorah Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:31 am

Aurora continued to try and squirm herself free from Mamouru's grasp but he held on anyways. Even as she forced his head away with her forearm, he stayed on her lower body and she couldn't reach his hair any longer. As his hand skipped down her leg, though, it seemed to distract her once more. But the woman shook her head and tried kicking around with her held down leg. She planted her other foot on the ground and tried to bridge her back partially to try and get more room between the two. If enough space was created, she'd even try kicking at his head with the free leg.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:31 am

Mamouru had been forced to turn again when Auruora had hold of his hair. He continued to slip down her body but was not at a disadvantageous position when she kicked him in the face with her free leg. Dizzied from the kick, he threw her ankle and backed away, looking to stand up and take a readied stance. He didn't mind letting her get back up so they could resume things from a standing position. However, he did think that taking a moment to interject into their fun would be constructive.

He panted as the sweat rolled down his body. The closeness and the unexpected fierceness was working him up quite well. "Well, Aurora-san. I do believe you have what it takes to maintain yourself in the league. If we were in a match, I may even be a little worried about the outcome. How do you feel you're doing?" He asked with a smile.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:32 am

Aurora seized the moment of break Mamouru provided and rolled to her feet. With a few deep breaths, the woman smiled and nodded to Mamouru. "I think I'm doing alright. You're quite the wrestler yourself, ya know? Why don't you wrestle in Tension like your brother?" She asked after another gasp. The action really got to her as well. The close contact had her thinking of things other than wrestling. "But it is nice to know I'll be able to keep up with the best."

Aurora, now back on her feet, walked up to Mamouru and pat him on the shoulder. "Anything I can work on, d'ya think?"

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:32 am

Mamouru bowed his head at Aurora's compliment. "Thank you, Aurora-San." He lifted his head up and smiled. "I am on the Tension roster but decided to focus on managing. That's why I've been turning down matches." Mamouru turned his head and frowned. "I even had a shot at a title but let it pass." She didn't need to know which title. "Managing suits me better, I think. I mean, you win, I also do." He added with a smile.

Mamouru blushed when Aurora patted him on the shoulder. The closeness was suddenly something he could hardly ignore. Even though a few moments ago he had had his face practically buried in her breasts, that was part of the job and he could separate that.

"You're pretty good from just the sparring. You think quick. But I think if someone was really aggressive or knew how to really work the ground game, they might have you. A lot of girls aren't afraid to straddle the rules ... or even cross it." Mamouru sighed. "Don't worry though... hopefully with me in your corner THAT won't be an issue and you can focus on wrestling and winning with skill."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:32 am

A title? This all felt too good to be true. He seemed honest with her which was another good thing. She wasn't perfect, she knew that much. And that moment of uncertainty when Mamouru had climbed atop her made her realize he was right. She'd get slaughtered by a brawler if they got her down. That something she needed to work on. And wanted to work on.

As Aurora's breath returned to her, she gestured for Mamouru to follow. "Come on," she whispered as she grabbed his wrist and put it against her shoulder. She laid down back first on the mat. "Hold me down like you would in a real match." Aurora the laid her arms flat as if letting Mamouru know he could hold down whatever part of her he thought would be best. "I'm gonna try to escape quickly," she finally mentioned as the reason for all of it. "If I cant, you can tell me how you think I could."

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:33 am

Mamouru raised an eyebrow at the words that came from Aurora. Of course he knew they weren't close to being done but what did she have in mind? "E-Eh!?" He gasped when she pulled him down. He stumbled while she laid down and fell so he was on his hands and knees with hiss face hovering over hers. Suddenly he was looking into her eyes and when she spoke, he nodded slowly, slightly lost in the beautiful pools of her red eyes.

Mamouru exhaled softly and slowly began to straddle Aurora's stomach. He arched his hips back so he was almost straddling her hip to hip and p[pressed her shoulders down with the palm of his hands, getting a good grip on her. He looked down and frowned. "This might be too easy." He said. "Lift your hips." He commanded with an even voice. "Bridge so I can wrap my legs around you." He would then try and snake his legs around her and put her in a waist scissors. Mamouru then pressed his shoulder against Aurora's chin and wrapped one arm around her neck and pulled it so it was snugly around her with the ability to tighten it if he saw fit.

"Whenever you're ready, I'll lock in the hold and you do whatever you have to to break free." He said, practically speaking into her ear as their faces were pressed together. "Remember. I still have an arm free to, so I'll try and keep you from escaping with that as well. He lowered his hand, pressed it against her ribs and then slid it up her body until he was pressing it against the side of her breast. "All this is exposed for me to attack as well. With an open... or closed fist."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:33 am

Aurora slightly regretted her plan. She knew Mamouru would put her in a difficult position, but she didn't realize how complex he was making it. And this was made worse by the other things she was thinking of. When their faces were really close, she felt him breathe on her and she gazed right back up at him. This was too close for comfort. Well, maybe comfort wasn't the right word. This was too close to focus on wrestling, that was for sure.

Aurora arched her back and let Mamouru clamp down on her waist. As he readjusted so he could hold her head down with his shoulder, she started to realize why he chose this form. Obviously she'd never want to let any opponent get her into this position. After all this was feeling like something she'd have to let them put her in. She realized that her arm behind Mamouru would be of little use. All she could really do was pull at his hair with it. Her other arm could possibly try to hit him or something but his free arm could always grab it if it did too much. Her legs would try to kick up in some way but with her waist trapped she'd be only able to do so much.

She wasn't entirely sure how she was even suppose to escape this. Regardless, she said, "Go ahead," and braced herself for the inevitable pain.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:33 am

Once Aurora gave the signal, Mamouru put the squeeze on her. His legs tightened around her and his arm clenched around her neck. He grunted and thrust his hips in the scissors to try and really put a painful hold on her. Now their bodies would be tightly pressed together. There was nothing Mamouru could do to hide his body's excitement and he just hoped that she was so focused on the pain and escaping the hold that she wouldn't notice anything like that.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:34 am

Aurora was expecting the hold to be painful but she didn't expect so many different ways for it to hurt. The woman squirmed and flailed but the strong grip of Mamouru's legs was far too strong and held her in place. Shit. It also really didn't help that she was extremely distracted by the move. She could feel just how excited Mamouru was as well. It made her relieved in an odd way to know he was just as turned on as she was. She was better at hiding it thankfully.

But there was only so distraction it could provide. Being choked had its way of being top priority. With every second, Aurora lost more and more oxygen. Struggling like she was only hastened the process. She grabbed his hair from behind and tried to pull it back to cause some pain to him. She planted her feet and bridge her back but it could only lift them slightly. Ultimately, she felt trapped and immobile. Her other arm reached up to try and punch Mamouru in the kidneys but the angle gave her no leverage. Fuck.

As the life left her, her body become more and more unable to resist. Finally, Aurora released the back of his head and tapped him with both hands furiously. She needed air badly and probably should've given in sooner.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:34 am

Mamouru could feel Aurora begin to try and resist. When she yanked on his hair, he clenched his teeth and snarled against her neck. It did help to free him... if she had followed up but after a feeble bridge, which only pushed them together tighter, Mamouru was able to reapply. Soon, he found her tapping and he released the hold.

Mamouru let go of her neck and entangled his arms, sliding one arm down and pressing his forearm down against her chest and pressing his other hand flat down on the side of her head so he was looking down at her. There was no way for him to deny the position now. With her still on his feet, and with him sitting up, he was clearly pressed against many of her more womanly areas.

He looked down at her. "Aurora-san..." He said, turning his head. "Maybe this is the best time to discuss where you stand on physical contact..." He said. 'Obviously if we're training together, it can't be helped. But you are a woman... a beautiful one at that... and I am... a man. If this is going to be uncomfortable or awkward, I'll look into finding a female sparring partner right away. I don't intend to let it distract me or use it as an excuse to go easy on you, as you've seen but..." Mamouru bit his lip. "My only goal is to make every aspect of your career as comfortable as possible so that you can focus only on winning inside the ring."

"Also... I can't pull my legs out from under you until you move." He said with a deep blush as he looked down, inadvertently staring right at the chest his forearm was pressed against. Quickly he pulled his arm away, pressing it on the other side of her head. Thankfully there wasn't anyone around or it would certainly look like Mamouru was trying to do something other than wrestle Aurora.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next