Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Establishing Networks

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Establishing Networks - Page 4 Empty Re: Establishing Networks

Post by TaliZorah Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:27 am

Aurora gasped for air as Mamouru's chin hit the top of her head and he was forced to release her. There wasn't any hesitation in the fighter as she twisted around and grabbed hold of the man's ankles and lifted them up. She looked down at him still breathing heavily. With a wink, she lifted up her leg as if to stomp him in the crotch. As her foot came down, though, it'd curve up into his abdomen instead. After all, it's not like she was really trying to hurt him.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:27 am

Mamouru watched as Aurora spun around and pulled up on his ankles. He saw her lift up her leg and the place where it looked like she might stomp down. Maybe she was a bit more vicious in ring than he thought from her personality? That would definitely hurt as there was a bit of a bulge just from the fact that he was engaging in close-quarters combat. It didn't help that it was with Aurora but he was thankful that he certainly wasn't focused on that at the moment and his body wasn't entirely either. But when the boot came down, he grunted. "Ugh!" His body jerked up and flopped back down and turned on his side, clutching his stomach. "Good, Aurora-san! Don't let up!" He barked out. "I'll take any opening I can get, so don't give me one!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:28 am

Even though the two weren't opponents, Aurora seemed to have no qualms with continuing her assault. She believed Mamouru could always tell her to stop if it was too much. In fact, he seemed to just encourage her keep up the tempo. She understood the reason for saying what he did, but it sounded so weird from someone on the ground. Nevertheless, Aurora did just that and didn't give Mamouru an opening.

The white-clad fighter kicked her trainer so he was face up, then reached down to grab ahold of one of his arms tightly. She dropped to her butt and tried to wrench the arm back while her legs pressed off Mamouru's chest in an armbar!

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:28 am

Mamouru grunted again when he was kicked. Aurora quickly seized his arm quickly and dropped into a rather painful armbar. This time he couldn't help but cry out in real pain as his face contorted. But still, it was good. She was doing great. Now he just had to think of a way out of it.

Mamouru tried to first push his free hand against Aurora's heel so he could push it off his chest. It certain;y wasn't going to stop the armbar, but it might help him set up for an escape. He turned and tried to slide his body over her foot to hold it in place and then balled his fist. He lifted up his free hand and slammed it down into Aurora's stomach.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:29 am

Aurora twisted on Mamouru's arm as if he was an opponent in a real match. The pain on his face slightly discouraged her mentally, but not physically. She tightened herself in hopes he wouldn't be able to break free. He started to push one of her legs off his chest. She tried to flex her leg back down but it was an unnatural motion without being allowed to kick down first.

Aurora saw what Mamouru was doing and flexed her abdomen to try and absorb the impact. She grunted when he hit her but managed to hold onto the armbar. When his hand came down a second time, though, it knocked enough air out of her that she had to let him go. Hoping he wouldn't recover before she did, Aurora rolled backwards and to her feet. She took a single quick deep breath to recover then continued right on by running up and trying to kick Mamouru across the back.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:29 am

Mamouru was thankful when Aurora released the hold but frowned when she made it to her feet so easily. Mamouru was still on his knees with his arm curled into his stomach where he was cradling the tender joint. He kept a lock on her visually but remained in his position. This time as she came at him with a swift kick, he threw himself away from her and to the ground, hoping to make her miss spectacularly with her attempted kick.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:29 am

Aurora got a running start to her kick which turned out to do more harm than good for her. Mamouru ducked underneath her kick at the last second. She stumbled and fell awkwardly forward. She managed to catch herself on the mat beside him with her hands. That was something she hadn't considered he could do. Despite being a little disorientated, she reached out regardless to grab onto him.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:30 am

Mamouru cringed when Aurora went sailing over her but he was ready. When she hit the ground, Mamouru swung his body around and threw himself forward, hoping to push her face down into the mat while he held her upper body down with his, pushing his face against her.... chest? He ignored it as he panted against her chest, throwing one arm up to push his forearm into her breast, looking to get a more solid position as he reached down to try and hook onto one of her thighs with his hand, hoping to put himself into a better position to work her over.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:30 am

Aurora suddenly found Mamouru on top of her. Shit! she thought. The size difference between them worked heavily against her if he could hold her down like this. But for a second, she wasn't entirely upset about being held down. Just like that the two's bodies were pressed up against each other. She blushed slightly, distracted by the moment. When he lifted up her thigh, it only looked even more suggestive and distracted her all the more. She could pretend things were serious with Mamouru when they fought. But up this close it was difficult when nothing was on the line. But the woman did eventually snap to her senses.

Aurora tried to squirm away from Mamouru. She reached up with one hand and gripped onto the back of his head, pulling on his hair to get him off. She used her other arm to try and shove his face away with her own forearm.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:30 am

When Mamouru got hold of her thigh, he had every intention of trying to pull it back to the point where it would sting with pain from being overstretched. But to do that, he once again had to drag his bod through her valleys, He was prepared to do that but as he slithered down her body, he felt something yank his hair. He groaned but tried to hold onto Aurora's leg and scoot away from her her while she forearmed him hard. He groaned through the pain but as long as he had a grip on her ankle, it would be fine. Of course, it'd HAVE to be the ankle if he wanted to hold onto ANYTHING, his hands slipped down her thigh and leg as she tried to force him off her.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next