by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

Who is online?
In total there are 125 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 124 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Establishing Networks

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Establishing Networks - Page 2 Empty Re: Establishing Networks

Post by TaliZorah Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:39 am

"Oh-yea...I uhh...sorry he already told me that and I didn't really think into it." Off to a great start! Thankfully Mamouru did swoop in and save the day. Not that the situation was really that bad. But it did show Aurora how professional the man was in communication and that was a big plus. At least it gave her some peace of mind knowing that he'd take care of all these future meetings. Nevertheless Aurora smiled and shook Mercy's hand. It was nice to see more people similar enough to her. By similar, of course, she was thinking non-Japanese. "Alright I will," she said in acknowledgement of her advice.

"Thank you very much Ms. Mercy," she added finally and turned around as if to leave. That was a very productive day. She had managed to find the AFW building, met and planned on hiring the manager, and was all set to get signed to the roster. There was just one thing left and she unfortunately had forgotten what it was. She stopped in the doorway with a pause. "What was it..." Then on queue Mercy asked her about her last name. "Oh, right!" She exclaimed and turned back around.

"My sister wrestles...or at least use to wrestle here. I haven't seen her on tv in months, but could you look her up to see if there's any phone number or address listed?" Aurora tilted her head in genuine concern. It had been quite sometime since she last saw her sister. "Her name is Talia Wilson. She's a small girl..." Aurora held her hand about level three inches below the top of her head. "Sweetest girl in the world too." Obviously, she had seen one of those...difficult to watch matches and was more than a little worried about her baby sister. "Do you know her?"

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:11 am

Mercy's eyes lit up when she heard Talia's name. She knew exactly who that girl was. Her smile widened and she lifted up her finger. She was about to smugly inform this naive and foolish girl that her little princess of a sister was a horrible bitch that was out tying to ruin wrestlers careers as Dark Angel. But as she sucked in her breath to speak, she frowned.

As much as she wanted to, it was not her place to disclose that information. As someone involved with the roster, hiring and firing people, and setting up matches, she was also sworn to protect any kayfabe that was set up. Clearly this woman, even being Talia's sister, was not aware of the girl's new choice in fashion and temperament. Mercy looked down and sighed. "Well... Talia's still on the active roster. Nothing's happened to her if you're worried about that. She's just... hmmmm..." She lifted up her pen and bit into it to try and think about exactly what she wanted to say. "She's been trying out a lot of things in Development. I'm sure that you'll see her around in the backstage area once you get settled in. I'll bet she was just looking to surprise you once she had accomplished more here."

Mercy nodded, pleased with her answer and flashed a smile up at Aurora. Mamouru, who had been listening with careful interest thought about what Mercy had to say. "My brother's fought her a few times." He said finally. "That's...." He also took a moment to think about what he wanted to say. "Interesting."

Mamouru bowed suddenly. "Thank you again, Ms. Wrenn. Aurora-san and I have a lot to discuss. We'll see you tomorrow."

He then looked at Aurora and nodded to her as Mercy went back to clacking away at her keyboard. He motioned for her to leave with her. "Aurora-san. Would you like to talk further about your career and our situation over some dinner? I know it's getting late and if you've just arrived in Japan, I could at least show you where you can go to eat while you're here. It'll be my treat. Think of it as my welcoming gift for your recent arrival in Japan as well as a chance to celebrate both our good fortunes."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:21 pm

Aurora's face shifted from concerned to curious. She was very relieved to hear her sister was alright. At the very least it meant she'd hear all about it from Talia when she did run into her. "Thank you," Aurora concluded with a warm smile. Finally she had been given some peace of mind regarding her safety. She followed Mamouru as he left the office with that same smug feeling that everything was falling into place here. It was like this was turning into the perfect gig. At his suggestion, Aurora nodded with another curious tilt of her head. "Sure thing, I've only been going to American chain restaurants since I've gotten here. It's a little overwhelming actually," the woman scratched her head with a little laugh.

"Everyone always seems to be in such a rush. I like it, it's just so different." Aurora shifted all her belongings into her backpack with a victorious sigh. "Do you know of a good steak place? I haven't had a good steak in awhile," she suggested with a grin. She'd heard of this mystical meat called Kobe that she had to try while she was here. But something else was on her mind as well.

"So which one of them was your brother?" She asked in reference to what he had said earlier. Aurora had seen all her sister's matches but not all were televised. She dearly hoped it wasn't one of the ones that...well the one that abused her. That'd make things a little awkward. Okay, VERY awkward. It was relieving to know Mamouru already did know of her as well. "Did you ever run into Talia or anything?" she added to the question. She still wasn't convinced that everything was alright for her. "Like...could you look into finding her number for me? And anything else you could find?"

Last edited by 9943 on Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:33 pm

Mamouru chuckled softly at Aurora as she spoke. He led her back down the hallway and to the elevators, continuing their conversation while they were moving. "You shouldn't be afraid to jump into the unknown, Aurora-san. Most Japanese people are accommodating to foreigners. Especially in this district. Te AFW facility is one of the biggest providers of income in this area and so the locals have learned out to take advantage of the large international clientele."

Once again, Mamouru couldn't help but chuckle. It had been a while since he'd encountered such a wide eyed gaijin. It was refreshing. e nodded at her question. "Yes, of course. We can eat anywhere you like. It's no trouble at all, Aurora-san." He said and smiled. He knew where all the restaurants were, since he'd taken his girlfriends to most of them at some point.

"My bother...." He began when she changed the subject. "His name is Junichi Higurashi but very few people call him that. He likes to go by Johnny. I assume you've seen Talia-san's matches? He was the one with the silver hair. Johnny wrestled her twice, I think."

Mamouru raised an eyebrow at Aurora's next words. "We've met before. My...." He paused. What was the word he wanted to use. "My friend, and a wrestler in her own right, Cassie Elliot, was friends with her. And um..." Mamouru lowered his head. Things with Talia were complicated. He decided that it was best to leave it at that. "But, yes. Of course I will try and get contact info. I'll do whatever I can." He turned his head and smiled at Aurora. "As long as I am your manager, I am at your service, Aurora-san."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:33 am

Aurora tried to recall which one that was. There actually were two wrestlers that had silver hair. But the name Johnny stood out. "Oh! I remember him now." Thankfully it wasn't one of the guys who were overly brutal to her. He outmatched her in every way, but she couldn't really be mad at Johnny for that. "He seemed like something," she said out of the want to say something about it. She couldn't formulate anything more without risking being offensive. Besides, there was that other name that bothered her.

Cassie Elliot. She definitely had heard it before but couldn't put her finger on where. Something about her made Aurora feel like she was important in some way. But when nothing specific came to mind she simply smiled and nodded to Mamouru. "Ah, cool." It wasn't all that important anyways. She'd be able to talk to Talia soon enough.

"At my service?" She asked with a grin. "That makes me feel so...aristocratic or something," she liked the sound of it of course. "Now then, show me this restaurant," Aurora added with a wink. She was feeling rather fortunate.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:53 am

Mamouru smiled at Aurora. "Yes, he is."

Mamouru led Aurora out of the facility and down the street. Because of the AFW facility, there were a plethora of restaurants and Mamouru brought Aurora to a nice steak place. As they settled in and ordered, Mamouru decided to chat it up. It would be good for them to get to know each other if they were going to engage in a professional relationship.

"So, Aurora-san, what got you into wrestling? A beautiful and smart woman like yourself... decides to go into a career mangling other girls?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:27 am

Aurora made careful mental notes of places as they passed by them towards the steak place. She was overjoyed at the sight and smell of the place as they walked in. It was all so nostalgic to her.

"Hmm?" she turned her gaze away from another patron's plate and back to Mamouru. "Oh...well..." Aurora trailed off with a little bit of a suppressed laugh. Something about a foreign man with an accent commenting her seemed doubly flattering than if it was someone she was use to. "Uhh...I guess I really loved the competitiveness of it all." There was something about wrestling that felt so thrilling to her. The rush of basically freeform hand to hand combat was unparalleled. "The excitement of the fight...the thrill of victory is just an incredible feeling. Nothing compares to it."

"Although I admit there were a lot of stuck up bitches back home. Always feels good taking it out on some of them...well I guess people like them." Aurora laughed a little bit. It was a joke. Except that it wasn't. "What about you? How do you get into the business of being an agent?" then she raised an eyebrow. "I'm not your first client am I?"

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:47 am

Mamouru listened intently to what Aurora said. He smiled at her words. "Well, the AFW is not without its stuck up bitches..." He said with a laugh. "I can't speak for how tough they are to shut up but they seem to be particularly stubborn."

Mamouru continued as their food was served. "Well, I'm also a wrestler on the Tensoon roster but I have been trying to focus on managing. It sort of runs in the family, you see. My mother managed wrestlers when she was younger. NOW she's decided to take up wrestling." Mamouru smiled and shook his head.

"I've had three, technically but you're my only current client. Well... when we go through the paper work."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:08 am

Aurora listened and nodded along to Mamouru's explanation. She was surprised when he mentioned he was a wrestler with Tension. He didn't look exceptionally strong or anything. But at the same time, it made perfect sense what with Johnny being a wrestler. Coincidentally, that same logic could be applied to Talia and herself. "Wait-Your mother wrestles?" Aurora suddenly felt like a teenager. She continued to eat the dinner and certainly enjoyed it. It wasn't seasoned the way she was use to, but the quality was a class of its own.

"Who were your other clients?" she asked as she finished her steak. "Not that it really matters...I'm just curious." Hopefully it was someone she knew of. She optimistically expected a name like Angel or Heather. It was getting a little late and she wanted to get back to her hotel room before it got too dark. She didn't like the idea of being out late in a new city. Though that did remind her that she needed to find a place to live.

Last edited by 9943 on Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:52 am

Mamouru lifted his hand and pressed it against his forehead when Aurora asked about his mother. "Yes." He said dryly. "Don't worry, you won't have to wrestle her." Fortunately, Mamouru's mother didn't wrestle in the same kinds of matches as Aurora. He hoped.

Mamour was thankful, however, when Aurora changed the subject. Sort of. "You'll be my third client technically. I briefly managed Heather Sunderland but not much came from it. Really, it just didn't work out. My main client was Cassie Elliot. We worked together for a long time. I thought we were working well but... she just felt like she needed to go in a different direction." That wasn't quite it. "I WAS able to get her to a pay-per-view match if you're looking to go far in the league."

Mamouru then paid up and led Aurora out of the restaurant. "I hope that you enjoyed the food, Aurora-san." He said as they stood outside of the restaurant. "Here." He said as he pulled out his phone . "I'll give you my number so we can stay in touch." He then casually asked as he tapped at his phone. "Will you be alright getting home?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next