Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, killcarrion, Lobo, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Fur And Feathers Worldbuilding Question:

+7
Kitten
KevinFace
XSirenX
Alexandra
Kelsea
Bluemouse
TekRobo
11 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Fur And Feathers Worldbuilding Question: - Page 7 Empty Re: Fur And Feathers Worldbuilding Question:

Post by Bluemouse Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:11 pm

Weirdo.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Fur And Feathers Worldbuilding Question: - Page 7 Empty Re: Fur And Feathers Worldbuilding Question:

Post by TekRobo Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:17 pm

[quote="xSirenx":2tvbg8gk]My idea for a GM would be...

~Make them the big head GM.
~Secretly the devil or Oni.
~Have them grant wishes to the winners of contests, they're exact wishes. (Say, "winner: I wanna be champion of the universe!") THEY GET what they wish for, for a price. (By being trapped in dark space >3)
~Thus screwing them over with something completely different, like throwing them into a rift of imprisonment.

>3 cruel, but adds so much character~
A big head who's the devil and grants exact wishes?

Like, M.O.D.O.K. - Satan - Genie?

That's... the craziest thing I've ever heard. @_@

Although having the GM be a djinn could be a cool idea. I'll be honest with you guys - I'm better at thinking up original characters than I am at taking a picture and building a character around that. >_> And a GM would probably need a visual appearance.

[size=85:2tvbg8gk]I do have an artist friend who'd be willing to draw a saucy wrestler for me, but I'd need to convince him too, and I doubt I could get more than one drawing. 6_9
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:41 pm

This is really too much... the forum has to build up momentum before any big collective story line can be made.

Fur And Feathers Worldbuilding Question: - Page 7 6u0iRWY
Fur And Feathers Worldbuilding Question: - Page 7 QiougD6Fur And Feathers Worldbuilding Question: - Page 7 TTlOMaFFur And Feathers Worldbuilding Question: - Page 7 5t0Q5s2Fur And Feathers Worldbuilding Question: - Page 7 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:42 pm

He's not trying to set up a big storyline, from what I'm seeing. He's just trying to get some solid setting details in place, like Tension and Friction have.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:45 pm

T'aint no storyline yet, just fleshing the world out more. ^_^

Seeing an attractive, middle eastern girl. Poofy harem pants. Long black or brown hair. Totally in it for the attention. Offering a wish as a prize for winning certain bouts strikes me as a good idea. ^^ Perhaps not mean - she's just capricious, and you can't really guess if she's going to give you more or less what you want, or just try and screw you over. And there are limits on what her magic can do...
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:03 pm

I think he is just trying to make a branch of the FNF realm where all the realms are connected to where the gm can live and organize FNF PPV events.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:19 pm

[quote="TectonicRobot":2j3t9787][quote="xSirenx":2j3t9787]My idea for a GM would be...

~Make them the big head GM.
~Secretly the devil or Oni.
~Have them grant wishes to the winners of contests, they're exact wishes. (Say, "winner: I wanna be champion of the universe!") THEY GET what they wish for, for a price. (By being trapped in dark space >3)
~Thus screwing them over with something completely different, like throwing them into a rift of imprisonment.

>3 cruel, but adds so much character~
A big head who's the devil and grants exact wishes?

Like, M.O.D.O.K. - Satan - Genie?

That's... the craziest thing I've ever heard. @_@

Although having the GM be a djinn could be a cool idea. I'll be honest with you guys - I'm better at thinking up original characters than I am at taking a picture and building a character around that. >_> And a GM would probably need a visual appearance.

[size=85:2j3t9787]I do have an artist friend who'd be willing to draw a saucy wrestler for me, but I'd need to convince him too, and I doubt I could get more than one drawing. 6_9

Not head, as in your head or my head, but more of the Head of the company, its a wild thought but for the fantasy side, I like it :3

And bleh you Squeaks!~

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Fur And Feathers Worldbuilding Question: - Page 7 CxD01fY
Fur And Feathers Worldbuilding Question: - Page 7 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:29 pm

[quote="kiranar":1ecbg159]I think he is just trying to make a branch of the FNF realm where all the realms are connected to where the gm can live and organize FNF PPV events.

Yeah, basically. ^^

[quote="xSirenx":1ecbg159]Not head, as in your head or my head, but more of the Head of the company, its a wild thought but for the fantasy side, I like it :3

And bleh you Squeaks!~

Oh, uh, that... makes more sense. >-> <-<
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:43 pm

[quote="xSirenx":95a8y19a]
Not head, as in your head or my head, but more of the Head of the company

Wait. Where is the bathroom then?

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Fur And Feathers Worldbuilding Question: - Page 7 GXChUKwFur And Feathers Worldbuilding Question: - Page 7 1BElGMIFur And Feathers Worldbuilding Question: - Page 7 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:57 pm

the solid details of "AFW is a wrestling organization" ?

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next