Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 5 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion, Lobo, Underdog21, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

The Emerald Moons

Go down

emerald moon - The Emerald Moons Empty The Emerald Moons

Post by kiranar Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:07 am

Name: Ginely Rilynth
Eyes: green
Hair: semi long black
Weight: 105
Height: 5'0
Nationality:European  
family Chesslara

Strength: 5/10
Defense: 5/10
Endurance:5/10
Submissions: 6/10
Speed: 7/10
Technique: 7/10

Tactics and style: hit them fast and take them to the ground
Preferred match: regular or tag matches
Favoured moves: drop kicks  

Finishing move: emerald missle: Ginely throw her opponent in one direction while she uses the opposite ropes to launch herself in drop kick into her opponent when she comes in range.

Entry music: Saber Dance

Personality: quiet and observant

Name: chesslara Rilynth
Eyes: green
Hair: semi long black
Weight: 105
Height: 5'0
Nationality: european
family  Gineyl

Strength: 5/10
Defense: 5/10
Endurance: 5/10
Submissions: 6/10
Speed: 7/10
Technique: 7/10

Tactics and style: hit them fast and take them to the ground
Preferred match: regular or tag matches
Favoured moves: splash moves  

Finishing move: Emerald splash: chesslara will toss her opponent into the ropes then on the way back launch herself off the ropes in a cross body to set up for a pin.

Entry music: TBA

Personality: quiet and observant

Past: The twins moved from orphanage to orphanage through out europe as they grew up to their teen years with plenty of potential familys wanting only one sister, but the sisters refused to be separated. They always worked well together strangely able to finish the others sentences and anticipate the actions of the other sibling as if they can read each others minds. The gift had its draw backs which made some of the other girls uncomfortable around them and when one twin got hurt the other felt the same pain. They took gymnastics in their teens doing corrdinated routines which they would pass inches from each other easily wowing the judges to make their coach proud of them. When they reach the age of 19 they got interested in the wrestling luchador aerial style and saved up till they had enough tickets to a traveling show which they watched intently till the end. When everyone left they sliped down to the ring and started to play wrestle using  their unique connection to land their moves to the shock of one of the curious managers who walked in on them. He offered them jobs which they took eagerly becoming a popular tag team in their small circuit till the owners gambled away too much money and their manager used what little they saved up together to send the twins to Japan with his recomendation to the owners.

Attire: They wear a emerald one piece with a cresent moon on the left side for Gineyl while her sister has the moon on the right side mirrioring her twins outfit. They keep their hair semi long to still look good, but make it hard for hair pulling tactics to be used on them.

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=female+wrestling+twins+one+piece+suit&view=detailv2&&id=D47B058DEB23BEA41C483793EB5C47807C2FD75D&selectedIndex=20&ccid=AvFUUIBH&simid=608001781797883034&thid=OIP.M02f1545080473a26c7ad88da1164e6f2o0

Tag team finisher: split second: One twin will throw their opponent into the ropes while one sister will drop kick their victim onto their back as the other jumps from the corner in a frog splash to set up for the pin.

match history
singles matches 0-1
https://www.afwrpg.com/t13425-tempest-tournament-round-1-makie-akamatsu-vs-chesslara-rilynth
tag matches 1-0
https://www.afwrpg.com/t14488-surfing-girls-vs-the-emerald-moons

Last edited by kiranar on Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:22 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : adding new info)
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down