by Blue_Snakie Today at 3:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 3:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 2:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 1:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 218 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 215 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Deus001, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

We Own the Night (Train)

2 posters

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

We Own the Night (Train) - Page 7 Empty Re: We Own the Night (Train)

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:56 pm

"Huuuuuunh...." Mercy groarned softly at the touch, letting a hot breath out against Heather's neck. But suddenly she leaned back and smacked Heather's hand away. "No!" She said sharply and shook her head. "Nuhu..." She added in pouty tone.

"You don't get to touch them if you're going to apologize!" She said as she scolded Heather with a furrowed brow. "They don't want PITY!" Mercy slid off Heather's lap and then crossed her arms over her chest and glared at Heather. "Right now, there is some blonde bimbo out there with huge probably fake tits trying to steal away the guy that I'M trying to .. uh...." Mercy paused. "Well, it doesn't matter what I do with him. The point is, he's mine to do with as I like! She needs to keep her perfect tits away from him!"

Mercy looked down at her chest. "They want to be loved. You need to treat them like they are the best boobs you've ever seen. Even if you don't mean it, you have to make them believe that you love them. That you desire them. That you don't want any other pair."

Mercy threw her hands out to push Heather onto her back and put her weight on the girl's thighs as she lurched forward to straddle them. Se then leaned forward and took one of Heather's breasts in her hand and began to knead it gently before she pushed her cheek and rubbed it against the mound, purring as she nuzzled. "Ohh... Oh, Heather..." She cooed. "Oh.. hahh.. God... I.. you're tits are so perfect. I wish I could justsst... just keep them all to myself!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:10 pm

"Ah??" Heather yelped out in surprise as Mercy suddenly leaned back and smacked her hand away. She would start up at her, blinking her eyes a couple times in shock and confusion.

"I-I..uh.." Heather let out, not really knowing what to say as Mercy 'scolded' her. She would blush a little at what she was talking about, shuffling around a bit as she did.

"A-ah but...I-I wasn't apologizing because...I-I mean I do like them!" Heather stumbled over her words, her state not very well at the moment as she was heated and flustered, all multiplied by the alcohol in her system as she would shake her head. She wanted to try again and please Mercy, but before she could, the girl suddenly pushed her onto her back.

"Hah!? M-Mercy! Wha---Aaahn~!" Heather was taken completely off guard as Mercy would straddle her thighs, kneading at her breast and nuzzling her cheek against her other, causing Heather to squirm around under her, wincing her eyes and moaning out a bit. "A-aah...l-l-let me...nh.." Heather reached up with her hands, trying to slip them around Mercy's arms to attempt to give her the same treatment, trying to grope and knead at her breasts from underneath her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:39 pm

Mercy continued to purr and nuzzle Heather's breast, bringing her hand up and pushing her fingers into the soft, covered flesh and then turning her head and planting soft kisses against it. They were nice and while she looked at the breast and touched it with her booze goggles on, she started to feel some heat burning inside of her. She always thought Heather was sexy but being this up close and personal was just a reaffirmation of it.

Mercy felt Heather slink her arms out and reach out to grab at her breasts and fondle them as well. "N-No!" Mercy huffed and wriggled into a sitting position. "None of your... p-patronisssing!" Mercy slurred. Mercy reached to grab Heather's wrists and flop forward to pin the girl's arms against the floor. Now her modest chest hung pendulously over Heather's face while her tie flopped over and tickled at Heather's face.

"Heather..." Mercy said as her legs slipped and her hips pressed into Heather's stomach. "No. You have to promise me that if you let them go that you'll treat them ... that you will treat them like princesses. M-My reputation is riding on the line here. You're the only one who can give me the courage to face her and those tits!"

Mercy rolled back and pushed her forehead against Heathers, their noses mashing together. "H-Heather..." Mercy said looking into Heather's eyes through her glasses as she rubbed her breasts up and down against Heather's pair. "Y-Your breasts... I love them. You have the nicest most perfectest pair of boobs I've ever seen. I'm jealous. I wish I could make them mine." She huffed through her alcohol soaked breath.

"Promissse me. You will make them feel wonderful and I'll let you go." She then grinned. "Getting pinned by a pencil pusher." Mercy said suddenly. "Heeeee." She grinned and pushed herself back up so once again her boobs hung over Heather's face. "Promise me!" She said suddenly lifting herself up enough to lift off Heather a few millimeters and then flop back down, her boobs jiggling as she waited for Heather's answer.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:50 pm

Heather moaned out fully as Mercy would thoroughly fondle her breast, kissing it at the same time. Heather just kept squirming and writhing around underneath Mercy as she felt a full jolt of pleasure running through her. PArt of her couldn't believe what was happening, but her body was loving every second of it, and she wanted Mercy to continue and give her more.

As she went to return the favor to Mercy, she felt her yell out before grabbing her wrists and pinning her arms against the floor. Heather blinked up at her in surprise, her face a full red as Mercy's breasts hung right over her face, her tie tickling and teasing at her the whole while. Her heart was racing extra fast in the moment as she just stared up at Mercy's breasts, almost mesmerized.

"Ah.." Heather took in all of Mercy's words, nodding her head at them as she did. "I-I will Mercy...I-I promise.." Heather let out, almost in a trance before Mercy rolled back.

With their noses mashed together, their breasts rubbing against eachother at the same time, Heather's nipples hardened quite a bit, her body feeling an intense arousal. Mercy's words were just driving her further and further into that state as she winced her eyes, the girl's alcohol filled breath invading her nose, but it was something that just made her a little dizzier.

As Mercy said what she did, causing Heather to blush even more before she pushed herself back up, she was once again staring at her breasts, blinking a couple times. Part of her didn't want Mercy to let her go, in fact most of her didn't want her to let her go. She was just wishing the girl would drop down the rest of the way as she stared up at the girl's breasts that were jiggling above her face. "I-I...P-promise...I-I'll make them feel wonderful.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:57 pm

"Goood!" Mercy said as she heaved a sigh, letting go of Heather's wrists and slumping forward, pressing her chest into Heather's face for a moment as she shut her eyes and rested her head against the floor. She then lifted her head up and suddenly pushed her palm into Heather's breast and stumbled to her feet, flopping to the side as she hit the cushiony bed with a squeak.

"Weeee! hehehe." She laughed as she flipped up to her side. She eased herself so she was leaning against the wall with her shoulders and head. She then pushed her index finger to her lips and gave Heather a sly look. "Heatherrrrr..." She said as she closed her eyes.

"You could have any girl you want. Are you suuuuuuuure that my tits are worth your time?" She said, never letting the grin leave her face.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:11 pm

"Mn-mmm!!" Heather's eyes widened as Mercy suddenly slumped forward, her breasts pressed into Heather's face. Heather couldn't get any more red as she froze underneath the girl before suddenly she would push her palm onto her breast, stumbling to her feet. Heather took in a deep breath, her body incredibly aroused still as Mercy flopped onto the bed.

Heather sat herself up again, watching Mercy as she got to where she was, leaning against the wall like that as she gave her that sly look. Heather bit her lip a bit as she heard Mercy's next words, causing her to nod her head.

"I'm...definitely sure Mercy...I don't know..why you need reassuring..Y-you're breasts are really...very nice.." Heather let out as she pushed herself up, going to crawl onto the bed and make her way over to Mercy, looking to straddle her legs just as she had done earlier and reach out to knead at her breasts, much more lovingly than before. "They don't need to be huge..to be good...I think they are the perfect size."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:45 pm

Mercy looked up with a glossy smile as Heather inched her way forward. When she sat upon her thighs and leaned in to start massaging her chest, she let out a soft purr that was followed with a moaning exhale.

"Perfect!?" Mercy said, perking up. She licked her lips as Haeather fondled her lovingly. It felt so nice and her mouth was open to pant softly between words. Her nipples began to harden underneath her bra and she pulled up ione hand to slowly begin to unbutton her dress shirt, just the top two for now.

"You've... gotten to touch a lot of girls before! H-How do they compare!?" She said eagerly, her eyes brightening as she looked at Heather before her eyes suddenly flickered and she let a long groan out. "hnnnnn... yessssss...."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:03 pm

"Nh..y-yeah I said perfect." Heather let out as she would continue to fondle at Mercy's breasts, giving them the most attention she could as she would feel her nipples start to harden. She watched Mercy start to unbutton her shirt, undoing just the top two, it almsot seeming like a teasing gesture as she blushed a little deeper.

"A-aah..well...there are..alot that are too big...Honestly..I think your's.have to be some of the very nicest.." Heather let out as she would continue to knead at her breasts. "Eh...d-do you mind if.." Heather reached up, going to help Mercy unbutton the rest of her dress shirt, wanting to see more of her breasts, that small opening teasing her quite a bit.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:26 pm

Mercy grinned at Heather's cute attempt to describe her breasts. Really, it was wonderful. Still, Mercy thought what Heather was doing was more of a job boosting her ego with what she was saying AFTER the compliments.

Mercy grinned as heather reached up. "Ooooh?" She blurted out. "You want to see more, do you? Can't get enough of these beauties, eh? Hehehe." Mercy giggled and brought up her hands, swatting Heather's away playfully. "Back to what you are doing. I can take care of this part." She said and then began to slowly undo her dress shirt while she watched Heather. Her hips began to softly grind upwards while she was touched. Almost involuntarily but Mercy could not help it. That sake had made her considerably horny.

"Haaaannnnhhh..." She exhaled out contentedly as she deftly, yet slowly undid her buttons until she had a strip of flesh that was exposed. Her tight fitting bra giving her a nice dose of cleavage to show off to Heather.

"You don't... ONLY need to use your hands, Heatherrrr." Mercy said with a grin. "They like to be touched and attended to in all sorts of ways, heeee."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:37 pm

Heather would nod her head, a bit embarrassed as Mercy grinned, saying waht she did. As she swat her hands away, Heather blinked a few times, a little disappointed before Mercy said that she had it. She watched her undo her dress shirt slowly, Heather immediately slipping her hands in, groping and kneading at Mercy's breasts covered only by her bra now. With her grinding upwards like that, Heather just got more aroused, leaning forward onto Mercy a bit as she would hear her next words.

"Wh..ah..hah.." Heather blushed even deeper at those words, just from thinking of what she could do before she would lean in a bit more, bringing her face close to Mercy's breasts.

She continued to rub at the sides of them with her hands before starting to kiss and lick at the areas that her breasts were exposed, where her bra wasn't covering. She was losing herself a bit in the situation as she did so, worshipping Mercy's breasts quite a bit, giving her as good a treatment as she could with her bra still on.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next