Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 225 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 225 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Johnny Higurashi Vs. Dark Angel

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Johnny Higurashi Vs. Dark Angel - Page 3 Empty Re: Johnny Higurashi Vs. Dark Angel

Post by Tatyina Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:48 am

Johnny put the hurt on Talia as he cranked on her foot. He just wanted this to be over with quickly. He vocalized it as he felt her tug him towards the rope. "It's just one fall! If you're really serious then you still have more time to make up! C'mon, man! I don't wanna hurt ya but ..." He paused and frowned. But if he went easy on her, that would make her suffer even longer.

Johnny leaned his head back as he stretched her ankle. She'd be free soon and then it would be back to how it was going before. What was he supposed to do? Why did everyone he face seem to want to just keep going until he had no choice but to bloody them up and make them scream? Was everyone here just a crazy masochist or was there something wrong with him? He wouldn't have time to grapple with it once Dark Angel was back on her feet.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Johnny Higurashi Vs. Dark Angel - Page 3 Empty Re: Johnny Higurashi Vs. Dark Angel

Post by TaliZorah Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:37 am

Dark Angel desperately dragged the two over towards the ropes. Johnny wouldn't relent on the hold and it only made the girl scream louder as she got closer. He cranked her ankle painfully and before she knew it tears were coming out of her eyes. She wasn't crying...not conventionally at least. It just hurt so much. She suddenly knew what she had put Chigusa through. Finally after what felt like a marathon, Angel reached out and grabbed onto the ropes firmly with both hands. "GET HIM OFF ME!!!" She screamed at the top of her lungs. "Let go of me you fucker!"

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:10 am

Johnny let go as soon as he heard the ref tell him to break. He rolled to his knees and then stood up. He backed away, giving Dark Angel some room to stand up. He was pretty sure that she wasn't going to get up slowly. He just had to be ready once she was up. His fists clenched as he thought about his next move ionce the masked girl was on her feet.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:58 am

As Johnny released her ankle, Dark Angel rolled to her knees and tried to use the ropes to climb up. As she stepped onto her ankle it made her cringe and hiss. However, it wasn't so bad that she couldn't get up. So Angel climbed to her feet while still holding onto the ropes tightly. She then looked over her shoulder at Johnny. This time, however, she wasn't as eager to rush at him. What should I do? For the first time in her return, Angel wasn't sure how to continue on with the match. He was a lot stronger than she had planned, so most of her moves wouldn't work if he could casually catch her.

So she was going to get back to her old antics. Angel turned back around towards the ropes. She took another step as if to turn around but hissed and dropped to her knee right as her foot hit the ground. Apparently, that ankle hold had hurt her a lot more than she originally thought. At least that's what she wanted Johnny to think.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:16 pm

Johnny stood ready as Dar Angel lifted herself up to the ropes. Adrenaline was running through his body and he was looking to finish the first fall quickly. But, he wasn't expecting to see what he witnessed as Dark angel collapsed when she tried to turn around. His heart sank and his cheeks flushed with guilt. He stepped forward with a little less caution than he should have and moved closer to her.

"Listen." He started. "I ain't lookin to drag this out, man. If I hurt ya, I'm sorry but you shoulda submitted. It ain't so bad to know when you're in over yer head." He said looking down at her.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:42 am

Angel cringed and fell to her knee after hissing in pain. She turned her head around to look at Johnny while still clinging tightly to the ropes. "Why...Why do you like hurting girls?" She asked suddenly. "You...you could get falls without...without crippling people..." Angel trailed off continuing to feign weakness as she finally let go of the ropes and limped towards Johnny with her hands up. His words really irritated her, however. Where did he get off saying she was in over her head? Even if she was, was he that overconfident in himself? Regardless, Angel knew she had to contain that anger for now. Otherwise her ploy may not have worked.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:50 am

Johnny's eyes went wide. "Woah, dude." He said pushing out his palms. "I don't like hurtin anyone. This is a wrestlin match so injuries might happen but I didn't make ya not submit. Yer the one who wanted ta try an fight through the pain. I guess it's admirable but if ya end up really hurtin yerself, I told you to stop!" Who was this chick anyway ? Getting into a mixed wrestling league and then complaining about getting hurt?

But she brought her hands up. Did she really want a lock up. Johnny shook her head. "Is that so?" He said. "Fine. If that's how ya think, I can beat ya without a submission hold."

Johnny saw her hands raised and went low, looking to scoop her gimpy leg with his hands and pull her into a fireman's carry so he could toss her unceremoniously onto her back.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:53 am

Even though Dark Angel had said her words simply out of an attempt to irritate Johnny it didn't mean she didn't believe it. That was an argument for another day, however. As Johnny got closer to her, the girl would suddenly drop her head below his chin, grab ahold of his head, and drop to her knees. "No one wants a guy to win anyways!" She'd shout as she suddenly changed her offensive. This wasn't a normal match for her, and she needed to build momentum and adrenaline somehow if she wanted to beat Johnny.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:40 pm

Johnny was going in low, but it seemed like Dark Angel, with her injury suddenly affecting her less, was able to get in lower. Johnny felt her reach up and then drop snapping his jaw and rattling his teeth as he fell backwards against the ma, reaching up and grabbing his aching jaw. A dirty trick, for sure. But the crack was more jarring than painful. Hopefully he could get up and back into things before she was able to strike again.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:33 pm

As Johnny fell over backwards, Dark Angel followed him. She leapt onto him with her knees planted on the ground at his abdomen. Adrenaline filled her as she thought she was finally getting an opportunity to payback Johnny for all the pain he had caused her. She lifted up her right arm and proceeded to throw punch after punch down onto his head. "I'm sure you love this position!" Angel shouted as he started the attack. After all the two had been through, she needed this surge of confidence and power. For so long Johnny had (unintentionally) made her feel like a joke if a person, and she needed to make him pay.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next