by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 167 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 166 Guests :: 2 Bots

ihateocrecolors

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Johnny Higurashi Vs. Dark Angel

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Johnny Higurashi Vs. Dark Angel - Page 5 Empty Re: Johnny Higurashi Vs. Dark Angel

Post by Tatyina Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:53 am

Johnny's face went red when he felt his hand grab onto something soft and pleasantly squishy. He instantly knew WHAT it was and suddenly felt hot. He wanted to recoil his hand but before he could, Dark Angel grabbed it and threw it. It landed harmlessly at his side and he just stared at her. "I'm... not... dude..." He said as if the words trickled out of his mouth.

He then shook his head. Whatever had just happened had bought him a few precious seconds of not being assaulted by the masked girl and he was aiming to take advantage of it. He flung himself at her and tried to clothesline her down tot he hard mats.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Johnny Higurashi Vs. Dark Angel - Page 5 Empty Re: Johnny Higurashi Vs. Dark Angel

Post by TaliZorah Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:04 am

By this point, Angel should have expected Johnny to counterattack like he always did. He almost never left an opportunity unused, even when it was acquired out of an awkward situation. It was one of the reasons she hated Johnny so much. But it was distracting, and that was why she hated it so much. She looked up just as Johnny lunged at her with his arm held high. Her eyes widened just as his bicep hit her chin. The size and strength difference really hurt her in these situations when she wasn't prepared. Her head and upper body shot back as her legs kicked into the air. She landed onto her upper back and her legs fell to the mat right after. Angel groaned in pain as she rolled to her side. She couldn't believe she let Johnny get the better of her yet again.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:32 pm

Johnny was thankful when he managed to knock Tali back down. His body felt heavy but he knew he had to keep up on her. He hadn't meant to distract her, but he wasn't going to look a gift horse in the mouth, either. As she flopped, Johnny reached down to grab her arm and yank her up. He was looking to send her spilling towards the steel steps, thinking that if he could crash her into them, that might clip her wings pretty well.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:34 pm

Before Angel had any time to regret letting Johnny get the upper hand, he picked her right back up. She didn't have anytime to react before being slingshoted towards the steel steps. She managed to turn her shoulder forward so it struck before the front of her body. It absorbed most of the impact but it made her shoulder hurt a ton as she collapsed to the floor again. The audience continued their "Ohhhh" remarks at the sound of the steel steps bouncing back as Angel struck them. It made a much louder sound than it really hurt but that wasn't saying much.

Angel crawled towards the ring and under the apron while groaning in pain as if Johnny wouldn't be able to find her there or something.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:20 pm

Johnny winced as Dark Angel slammed into the steel steps. It always sounded much more painful than it was, but he knew it was still painful. Still, maybe now he could get her back in the ring and at least get the first fall on her. He stepped towards her, only to have her try and roll under the ring. "Sonnova!" He growled and tryed to dive after her. He couldn't just let her recover like that as he hoped he could reach under the apron and grab her leg without having to crawl under there himself.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:43 am

As Angel crawled underneath the ring apron she thought she had managed to get away from Johnny. However, he had chased after her and grabbed her ankles before she managed to disappear. She reached around blindly in the darkness for something to help her against Johnny but she couldn't find it. She wrapped her arms through a supporting beam and tightened her body against it while kicking at him. "Let go of me you asshole!" She shouted at him while she wildly tried to kick herself free.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:50 am

Johnny managed to get hold of Angel's anjkle and tried to pull hard. But she was held fast and was now kicking him. A smack of her boot to the facy cauused him to loosen his grip and he tried to grab both ankles so he could bpull but it was hard from his position on his knees, leaning into the apron.

"Dammit, you aren't even fightin, dude! If you're scared then run out of the arena, not under the ring!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:44 am

Angel screamed, "No!" to Johnny. She wasn't running but that would have been the logical assumption to anyone watching. Well, everyone except Cassie. As Johnny got ahold of her feet once more, Angel tightened her grip on the support railings under the ring. She had to avoid him just a little longer. It wasn't that she was afraid or trying to run away from anything. She was running towards something. With one hand on the railing she continued feeling around in the darkness for something. Then she found it. She released the support and slightly slid out of the ring since Johnny was pulling her.

Angel gripped onto the steel pipe with both hands and swung it viciously towards Johnny's fingers. All the while the referee continued to count up as the two approached a double count out. It wouldn't be match ending, but it'd push the two much closer to the end of the match.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:21 am

Johnny was trying to use his strength to pull Dark Angel out from under the rope but his awkward position wasn't letting him use his full strength. But suddenly he felt it seem like he was loosening her and then a moment later, the pipe wrapped his fingers. The fuck!?" He yelled and pulled out his hand, letting her scurry away. He stood up and looked at his red knuckles. He furrowed his brow and looked at her. Suddenly he realized what she was up to. The best course of action was to go back into the ring and just let her rot under the ringside and that was just what he was about to try for.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:24 am

Johnny finally let go of her ankle with that last blow to his fingers. He recoiled back and away from the ring apron. Angel finally breathed a sigh of relief and nursed her shoulder for a few seconds. When he didn't try to pull her out once again, she realized she wasn't going to be able to use that weapon without being disqualified. Not if the referee had any eyes. "Eight!" the ref girl shouted from inside the ring. The two had been outside for far too long and she was about to be counted out! She wasn't about to let that happen. Dark Angel rolled out from under the ring apron just as Johnny was about to climb back into the ring.

From underneath him, Angel tried to drive her forehead straight into his stomach. Though his abdomen was quite strong, it'd still shake him up a bit. All she needed was for him to drop back down to the floor so he couldn't get into the ring.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next