Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 196 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 195 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Dark Angel vs Tatyina (Complete)

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Dark Angel vs Tatyina (Complete) - Page 6 Empty Re: Dark Angel vs Tatyina

Post by TaliZorah Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:45 am

Dark Angel was furious with what Tatyina said to her. What is her angle? I just broke her fucking nose and she's still saying these things! But no words came out. She was more dumbfounded by Tatyina's actions than anything else. She wasn't sure how to react, so she just acted on instinct. And her instinct was still that Tatyina was deceiving her in some way. Angel didn't want to underestimate what the girl was capable of yet again. Somehow, this was all a trap or something. Somehow.

She threw the girl's hands backwards so she'd land on her back. She was going to get it out of her, or at the very least, make the girl eat the lie. She walked over the girl and bent over to grab Tatyina by the hair with both hands. Very forcefully, she tried to drag the girl to her feet by her hair.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:55 am

Tatyina flopped onto her back when she was tossed. Her hands instantly went to her nose and cradled it. There was so much heat and pain in her face that she just wished that the end would come soon. She could barely see Talia through her tears and when she felt the sudden and harsh yank on her hair, she did not resist. The pain in her scalp was nothing to how badly her nose was searing her.

She blinked away as Talia held onto her. "U-Ue-s-sama..." She moaned out, her head slumping as much as would be allowed in Talia's grip.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:30 am

As Tatyina seemed to just limply dangle in Angel's grasp, the girl continued to get more and more angry. It was probably because she didn't understand what was going on inside Tatyina's head. She believed she understood the mindset of every wrestler in AFW. From the rapist Tension men to the dominant hentai Friction women, Angel thought she knew how all of them thought. But then there was Tatyina. "Just shut up!" she yelled in her face. If the girl didn't shut up, Angel would shut her up herself.

Her grip shifted to the girl's shoulders and she drove her knee into Tatyina's abdomen. If she was out of breath, then she wouldn't be able to say much. But then Talia realized she didn't even want the girl to make any other noises as well. Without another second thought, she pulled the girl back to eye level and drove her forehead into Tatyina's face forcefully. She just needed her to shut up.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:01 pm

Tatyina hung limply in Talia's grasp. She didn't know why Talia was like this, but she only felt eternal sorrow for this girl. For someone to be so cruel, it tugged at Tatyina's very soul. She only nodded weakly when the Angel told her to shut up, even though it was a rhetorical command. When the knee blasted into her gut, she crumpled against Talia and coughed out in pain, fresh tears streaming from her battered face.

Tatyina was at Talia's mercy and it seemed as though, Talia had none to give as she roughly hauled up the red head and slammed her forehead against Tatyina's. The only noise that was made was the sickening thud of foreheads colliding. Tatyina only let out a hot breath as she felt her vision begin to blacken. She was close to sweet unconsciousness but wasn't sure if this girl would even let her have that respite.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:43 pm

When their foreheads collided, Dark Angel's mask nearly fell off. It shifted left and blocked her eyes, so she couldn't see. As weak as her opponent was, though, this alarmed her. She stepped to the side and forcefully threw Tatyina to the ground face first. Only after did she readjust her mask so she could see again. She looked back down to the ground at the pained Tatyina at her feet. Angel walked around to Tatyina's head and stood over here for a moment. The likelihood that this was all some misguided plan on the girl's part dimmed to the point where Angel couldn't ignore what she had done. But still there was that motivation of hers to teach the girl a lesson. Tatyina had to learn what happens to nice people in the AFW. That if she really is this way, she needed to learn that the world was not as ideal as she made it out to be. Just like she learned.

There was still a large number of boos raining down upon her. Apparently she wasn't the only one judging herself. She sat down in front of the girl and pulled her head forward between her thighs to clamp down on Tatyina's neck in a neck scissors! She even brushed the hair out of Tatyina's face so she had to look at her.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:54 pm

When Tatyina was thrown to the ground, she landed with a thud and barely moved as blood began to pool around her face. Aside from the pain, the blood loss was making her light headed. She laid on the ground like she was dead. She nearly felt like she was. A familiar feeling crept inside of her but she knew not what it was or where it came from as she did not even feel Talia move around to the front of her in her barely conscious state.

She resisted the neck scissors as much as she had to being all but dead weight in Talia's thighs. But as her neck was clamped down, her arm moved up and weakly pawed at Talia's thigh. Her face, as she was forced to look at Talia, was smeared with blood both fresh and dried. She looked like a mess and even though her hair was out of her face, She struggled to open her eyes. As she did, her hand ran down Talia's leg, almost weakly petting the masked girl as her lips twitched into a gentle smile. Her mouth opened and no sound came out, but she clearly mouthed the words. 'Thank you' before she closed her eyes and her body gave in to the lack of oxygen in her brain.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:02 pm

As she squeezed the life out of the girl, something else didn't feel right. Why was this girl thanking her? For putting her out of the very misery she was causing? She was thankful, sure. But she shouldn't be thankful to her. Clearly her message did not get through to the girl. Angel seemed offended that the girl blacked out when she did. She wasn't done with her. Not yet anyways. In cruel fashion, Angel loosened her grip on Tatyina's neck, reached down, and slapped the girl across the face. "Wake up," she stated flatly. She repeatedly slapped the poor girl until she'd wake up. It was far from a pretty sight, with drops of blood flying left and right with every hit. "Wake up!" Dark Angel yelled in the girl's face.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:58 am

Tatyina had passed into the realm of unconsciousness and was thankful for it. The ref slid into place and was getting ready to count to see if Tatyina was unconscious when Talia pulled her her hand up and sent a loud snapping crack echoing through the arena with her vicious slap to Tatyina's face. The slaps continued, but Tatyina was slow to rouse, her cheek turning a rosy red from Talia's hand underneath the flecks of smeared blood. Her eyes woken and she could only see the masked Kitsune face leering at her. "I-Inari ÅŒkami-s-sama..." She moaned out in a weak whisper.

Last edited by 445 on Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:24 am

As the girl woke up, Angel looked down at her from her mask and said, "I'm not done with you yet..." rather bitterly. The girls hope was misplaced in Angel, as there was far too much hate that a simple cathartic beating could cure. But it didn't mean Angel was going to stop anyways. Ironically if Tayina just shut up the whole match, Talia wouldn't be doing this. She reached down and gently pinched Tatyinas broken nose with her fingers. "Still hurt?" she asked rhetorically. A little pain would probably wake the girl up. She would then mercifully let go and release the scissor hold on Tatyina. Angel then casually walked around to Tatyinas feet and dragged the girl towards the corner of the ring. She had other plans for the girl.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:41 am

"Haaaaaa!" Tatyina wheezed as her nose was pinched. It was one of the most painful things she had ever had to endure. Fresh, hot tears rolled down her eyes and she began to mouth a gasping submission, but her already weak voice faltered and her mouth merely opened and closed like a fish with no oxygen. She collapsed to the ground as the scissors were released and flopped to the ground, whimpering audibly as she was dragged like a sack of potatoes to the corner of the ring.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Dark Angel vs Tatyina (Complete) - Page 6 Empty Re: Dark Angel vs Tatyina (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next