Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 239 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 239 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Dark Angel vs Tatyina (Complete)

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Dark Angel vs Tatyina (Complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: Dark Angel vs Tatyina

Post by TaliZorah Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:05 am

It was probably the look in Tatyina's face that made Angel so unprepared for Tatyina's sudden punch into her abdomen. "Ugh!" she grunted on impact and bent over forward. Once again, Angel had been naive in thinking the girl had given up and was assisting her own beating. It probably would've hurt much more had Tatyina had full balance of her both her legs but standing with what seemed like only one leg probably made her punches weaker. Whatever the reason, Angel wasn't amused and stood back up with force, aiming the top of her head at the girl's chin. "You bitch!" she shrieked as she did so.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:32 am

Tatyina wasn't looking to just stun Talia with a quick shot. She knew that would only be enough to make the masked fighter pause. She reached up to grab at Talia's hair when she caught her with the punch and asshe felt Talia jerk upwards, Tatyina fell backwards and folded up her knees.

"Please forgive me, Ue-sama." She whispered s she hoped to drive her knees into Talia's stomach, using gravity.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:39 am

Angel's head missed Tatyina's by only an inch but that was all it took. Her eyes had been closed so she didn't immediately know how she had missed but she quickly felt herself get pulled down. All of a sudden she fell to the ground and right into Tatyina's waiting knees. Her feet stayed put defiantly but it didn't matter. The girls knees drove into her abdomen. Angel recoiled back up, turned around and fell to her own knees while grasping her stomach "What...the fuck was that..." she muttered, not having heard Tatyina's quiet apology beforehand. She crawled back to the ring's edge to try to use it to help her to her feet. However the sudden reversal left her breathless and struggled to crawl with just one arm while the other stayed on her abdomen.

Last edited by 9943 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:45 am

Tatyina stayed on the ground pnting as Talia tried to crawl away. Even though she had just taken such a huge hit, Tatyina was still in worse shape. Her leg had been worked on all match and she knew she couldn't let Talia recoupeate.

Tatyina watched as Talia went back towards the ring. Tatyina forced herself up. She only needed a few moments to stand. As she hobbled to a standing position, she threw herself forward to try and spear Talia between herself and the ring apron.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:53 am

Angel had pulled on the ring apron to help herself to her feet. She hadn't fully gained her breath back but she didn't need to. Out of the corner of her mask she had seen Tatyina limp to her feet so she knew the girl was going to reach her any second now. When she heard the quick footsteps approaching from behind, Angel stepped to her right hopefully out of harm's reach as she turned around and reached out. She hoped to guide the charging girl's momentum directly into the ring apron head first. "Heads up!" she even added mockingly as she did so.

Last edited by 9943 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:57 pm

Tatyina thought she had Talia in a good position, looking to capitalize on the few successful attacks she managed to put together. But it seemed as though her body had been to battered to allow her to attack quick enough and soon she found Talia side stepping her like a bull and smashing her into the ring apron. She coughed and stumbled backwards, loosing her ability to stand normally as pain surged through her injured leg.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:36 pm

As the girl smashed into the ring apron, Angel reached out to grab Tatyina by the hair so she didn't stumble too far away. "Stop acting like a heroine..." she grumbled to the girl from behind her mask. She was visibly frustrated by the pain in her abdomen, and was breathing faster than she had the whole match. Despite the girl's limp, Angel dragged her as fast she could run toward the corner ring post. It seemed like her compassion for the girl had all but run out since her last maneuver. She tried to slam the girl headfirst right into the solid metal ring post, even growling in anger as the two got closer.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:03 am

"I'm..." Tatyina tried to whisper out as Talia clutched her tightly and tried to run her towards the corner post. She hopped and hobbled as fast as she could, but it was difficult for the red head. She thought maybe she would be doing herself more of a favor if she just went limp, but the momentum was hard to ignore and she was flung toward the ring post, throwing her hands up at the last minute to mitigate the damage enough to not cause her to be completely stunned as she slumped over the chrome steps, groaning softly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:15 am

Angel had hoped the girl's head would smash unprotected against the metal post but Tatyina managed to shield herself at the last second. Still, it had to have hurt in some way. "Six!" she suddenly heard from inside the ring. She must have mentally blocked out the referee's words as the two skirmished outside the ring. There wasn't much time left to continue the outside ring brawl. "Get it back in the ring you two!...Seven!" Frustrated, Angel grabbed Tatyina by the hair yet again and dragged her to her feet. She rolled the girl into the ring, though she made sure to hold onto the girl's head. She pulled it out a little so only her head (facing up) was outside the ring and hanging off the edge.

Angel held up Tatyina's head with one hand then brought her other elbow down upon it as if to break it right off. "Should've stayed down when you had the chance!" she shrieked as her elbow came down. Something had clicked in the girl after that last counter of Tatyina's. She wanted- No, she had to break this girl. She had to teach her a lesson in standing up to her. After all, Talia had learned her lesson, it was only fair for Tatyina to learn it as well. Regardless of whether or not the cheap shot hit, she'd roll into the ring right after to avoid the potential countout.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:26 am

Tatyina let out a soft scream as she was yanked around like a ragdoll. She winced and groaned as she was rolled into the ring, only to get harshly yanked back so she was still hanging off the edge of the ring. Her hands went loosely tot he ropes as she opened her eyes and looked at the masked Angel. She couldn't even react to Talia's words as she saw the elbow come in and smash right into the bridge of her nose. An irony scent filled her nostrils and she knew once she was heaved upwards, her nose would begin to bleed. But when Talia let go and rolled in, Tatyina's hands just went to her nose and she covered her face. Her legs kicked the mat ever so slightly but she didn't have too much fight left in her.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Dark Angel vs Tatyina (Complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: Dark Angel vs Tatyina (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next