by Yori Today at 1:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 227 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 225 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cleomori, CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hardstyle Strip Hentai: Akashi Vs. Rebecca in the Dojo!

2 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Hardstyle Strip Hentai: Akashi Vs. Rebecca in the Dojo! Empty Hardstyle Strip Hentai: Akashi Vs. Rebecca in the Dojo!

Post by Tatyina Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:17 am

Match Type: Hardstyle Hentai
Winning Conditions: Opponent must be stripped and then forced to Orgasm
Match Location: A Dojo built in the backstage area of the AFW Arena
Match Stipulations: Both girls must be wearing a Karate Gi and Pants. Underwear optional. If a girl is forced or steps outside the bounds of the circular ring, then they will be doused in cold water.The match cannot be won outside the bounds of the 'ring.' Wrestling moves are allowed.

Akashi bounced on her heels as she stepped into the 'Dojo' Tonight's 'event' was one that was really strange. A hardstyle Hentai match, which she loved, in an unusual venue with unusual stipulations. She wasn't quite sure about that as her huge boobs threatened to spill out of the white Gi she was wearing. She tugged at her belt. FOr once, she wanted to keep them contained. Not only was she put in a strange outfit to wrestle, but there also seemed to be some crazy stipulations. She looked around at the cameras and wondered what was going on. She didn't even know who her opponent was, she was just told that the AFW wanted her for an experimental match. She agreed, especially hearing that it was a hardstyle hentai match. She needed something fairly breezy after her tough Avalanche fight against Taylor. She'd put everything she had into that match and was too exhausted to get back into the circuit straight away. But these types of matches fulfilled many of her desires. It could be rough, but usually not too much. And she was definitely feeling some lust. She hadn't really had any kind of sex in a while. Rare for her.

But still, as comfortable as these clothes were, they felt odd. She was a Rikishi, a Sumo wrestler, and she wasn't used to pants and a gi, even if they were barely different from the kimonos she wore. The pants had just seemed so... constricting to her in a wrestling setting where she was used to wearing only her mawashi. Akashi let out a sigh and stretched. She was just looking to have some fun and put the sexual hurt on whoever they chose to be her opponent. Lately, she'd been feeling particularly feisty in bed and it was definitely starting to translate to the ring as she licked her lips and waited for her opponent to arrive.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Hardstyle Strip Hentai: Akashi Vs. Rebecca in the Dojo! Empty Re: Hardstyle Strip Hentai: Akashi Vs. Rebecca in the Dojo!

Post by kerflubble Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:35 am

Akashi wasn't the only one confused about tonight's special attraction match, Rebecca Tomoko: better known as the Amazon enforcer was struggling to get comfortable in the martial arts kit provided as she tried for what felt like the 100th time to tie up her belt properly. Many times she'd just say "screw it" and move on but tonight it was in her favour to stay as clothed as possible and secondly she didn't want her breasts spilling out in the company of one Adrian Kytes, who didn't even know the type of match that was going on, or that her friend wasn't wearing any underwear. This is going to be awkward she said to herself as Adrian hobbled around on one crutch while carrying a folding chair under her other arm.

"It's totally cool that there letting you be the first girl to try this new set up out." Adrian beamed, focusing on Rebecca's patch of luck rather than her own condition "I wonder who else they chose. It must be someone big, they probably wouldn't want to test it out for a squash, but you'll probably end up squashing them anyway." The cosplayer reassured her as the two walked to the dojo.

"Adrian..." Rebecca began, trying to find the right words. "While I'm not saying that I don't really want you watching me it's just... it's gonna be... strange."

"Becks! You've watched over enough of my matches, making sure I'm safe and all: it's time for me to repay the favour and if I can't wrestle, than I'll be your manager! So come on, I can't wait to see who you get to wipe the mats with." Adrian said as she walked into the dojo, and immediately balked at who Rebecca was going to face. Yeah, she had been right on the money with the big part "A-Akashi!?" She said nervously, stopping halfway in the door before hopping forward to let the dark-skinned amazon in.

"Well, this just got a whole lot more interesting..." Rebecca thought out loud, Akashi was one of the best wrestlers in AFW both in regular competition and at hentai matches, if she just wanted to hang she'd have her work cut out for her. If it wasn't for Adrian being here she'd be licking her licks. "You sure you want to watch?" She offered one chance to back out before her world got shattered.

"S-sure! Hey Akashi, how've you been? I haven't seen you since... oh yeah... that match... eeesch." Adrian said nervously, hobbling over to set up her chair to watch at the side. So much for her idea for getting involved, Akashi would kill her: or worse. And she kind of wanted to apologize for her deceitful actions in the tag match against her and Chigusa: she hadn't meant anything by it, she just really didn't want to lose and well, the ref was a problem with that.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Hardstyle Strip Hentai: Akashi Vs. Rebecca in the Dojo! Empty Re: Hardstyle Strip Hentai: Akashi Vs. Rebecca in the Dojo!

Post by Tatyina Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:52 am

Akashi was surprised when Rebecca came through the door. It wasn't that a match between the two was inconceivable. In fact, Akashi had dreamed of getting her in the ring. But in this kind of match, it really was strange. Her Eyes went to Rebecca's assets before Adrian spoke up. Akashi's eyes widened. Her first instinct was to furrow her brow and start yelling at Adrian but she swallowed that up. That match was a long time ago and Akashi wasn't in the best mental state at the time either. Now was the chance to restart a lot of things and correct mistakes she had made. She let out a deep sigh.

"Adrian-chan." She said, bowing her head ever so slightly, letting her lips twitch upward int he faintest smile. "I've never been better, all things considered." She added before her eyes drifted back to Rebecca. "This match sure has a lot of quirks. I don't think they will really be able to use it for anything... but..." Akashi's eyes drifted down Rebecca's body. "I've really wanted to test myself against you and I can't think of a better way. The thought of hearing you moan is already getting me wet. But... I am surprised you brought Adrian-chan. I thought she was uh...." Akashi blushed a little bit. ""Really prudish?" Akashi grinned. "Oh! Is she secretly into this sort of thing!?" She said with a hopeful tone.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:21 am

"Well that's good ^_^" Adrian said in a relieved tone as she sat down, ready to watch the two go at it. It was a strange match, strange place too: Adrian had guessed that the buckets of ice cold water on either side was for enforcing rules and punishing those who broke them but she really didn't know many of the other foibles, and seeing Akashi with pants was also kind of weird. Then the sumo got into more details, the colour and smile draining from Adrian's face quickly. "What?" She squeaked. As Akashi implied she was into this sort of thing whatever this was.

Rebecca winced "See this is kind of why I didn't want you finding out about this match." the amazon admitted.

"So that means her..." Adrian said in a faint tone, pointing at Akashi. "And...you..." she continued, shivering in her seat "Are gonna..?"

"Yes." Rebecca replied. "So do you want to leave?" she offered, Adrian didn't know what she was getting in to. Rebecca didn't think Adrian would have a problem with her taking this match at all, she seemed to have been okay with the match against Poison: Rebecca's only other hentai match and however intimate her spars got with Cecilia even if she wasn't comfortable enough on the subject as she was. But her quick reply surprised her.

"No!" Adrian squeaked "I mean... people are gonna use hentai attacks against me so I gotta be prepared right so I should -ahem- observe... examples..!" the cosplayer said nervously.

"Well if your sure." Rebecca nodded before turning back to Akashi. "Sorry for ignoring you Miss-Tanzaki. I'll make sure to keep my attention on making you my bitch on these mats no matter what the rules are." she boasted. "And since I was told to make stakes for this match I think if I win you can have the honor of being my personal fuck toy for a weekend." the amazon challenged, causing Adrian's already blushing face to turn a shade closer of that to a tomato.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:44 am

"Ahh...." Akashi was a little perplexed by the situation unfolding. Suddenly, though, it seemed like Adrian had gained some nerve and Akashi looked on. "They can use hentai attacks on you!?" She said, sounding surprised. She was pretty sure Adrian had no clue about how things were supposed to go.

Still, she was drawn back to Rebecca and grinned. "Oh? That sounds like a good weekend." She said with a wide grin. "But I can think of a better way to spend my time." She licked her lips. "I've been wanting a piece of that girl since she's came to the league. I know that she really IS prudish, so... I haven't made any advances! But if she's REALLY interested in finding out how hentai works and she REALLY thinks she can handle watching this match up close and personal then, when I win, I get BOTH of you. You, me and her!" She said, pointing at Adrian. "We'll make a nice little Adrian sandwich and she can be the meat."

Akashi crossed her arms and nodded. "I'd say it's only fair, considering I'd already beaten her little bodyguard." She used the term little loosely and then grinned at Rebecca. "Well? What do you say, Tomko-san!?" She said as she offered a hand. "Unless you're not confident enough in your skills to be able to protect your little Ningyou-chaaaan~"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:56 am

Rebecca's image of confidence in herself cracked wide open when Akashi laid out her victory reward. Now that just wasn't fair! Where did she get off trying to get Adrian as well as her, Adrian was (mostly) innocent in all this even if she was staring intently, hadn't raised an objection herself and was losing a bit of blood via her nose already. "It's a good thing I have no intention of losing to you." She said eventually, taking the sumo's hand and shaking it firmly. The deal was set, the cameras were rolling it was soon time to be forced out of these outfits and go nuts on each other.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:34 pm

Akashi gripped Rebecca's hand as tightly as possible and grinned. She was feeling good, loose. She backed up and looked over the giant girl. It was rare for someone to be bigger than Akashi, let alone by a lot. most of the time, SHE was the one who had 30+ pounds on a girl, even if they were taller. Rebecca was also ripped, and probably stronger as well, if only comparable to size. Akashi might find out what it's like for other people to fight against her, but that only excited her. In Sumo, everyone was large and so the smaller guys had to make up for size with incredible technique. That was something Akashi definitely had and she wondered if Rebecca was as skilled as she was large and strong or if she relied only on her big body to muscle over considerably smaller competition?

Akashi stepped back to her side and squatted. Her eyes fell on Rebecca and she stared intently at the girl. She lifted up a leg and slammed it down, shouting loudly. " Haaaaaaaaa!"

Akashi then bent forward and licked her lips. Her knuckles touched the ground and she waited with tensed muscles When the bell rang, Akashi shot off like a bullet at Rebecca, yelling like a madwoman charging into battle. When she was close, she shot her palm forward, hoping to drive Rebecca off balance with a hard sumo slap to the chest.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:53 pm

Rebbeca was in familiar territory. Despite being arguably the largest and the strongest woman in AFW, there were plenty of people like Akashi: who were used to being the biggest dog in the fight just begging to take a bite out of the amazon to see how they measured so they could perhaps take the crown of being the strongest. She needed to show her that while she could out muscle everyone before her that wasn't going to work on her.

When Akashi took her step to the side and charged at her, she braced herself for whatever she was planning, not bothering to block the incoming chop across the chest. Even though the thick cloth of the Gi that slap Still stung, but she remained firm only smirking at the sumo in an attempt to rattle her confidence slightly before she shot back a slap of her own, a knife-edge chop down across the Sumo's chest, the hardstyle hentai match turning more into a slap fight.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:40 pm

Akashi was surprised when her hand slapped into Rebecca's boob that the big girl didn't even block it. Most people tried whatever they could to get out of the sumo's way. She grinned as she put on the brakes and received a sharp chop back that wobbled her huge chest and made her step back and clutch her breast.

"Y-Yosh!" She said. "This is exactly what I was looking for!" Akashi shot forward again, this time looking to shoot her palm stiffly into Rebecca's hard abs. She was pretty sure the result would be the same as before, but she was ready for the big girl. She knew what she was doing and she hoped she had a few tricks that might surprise Rebecca.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:24 pm

Adrian was on the edge of her seat, her very fate held in the balance. If she was to survive by avoiding becoming the meat in a heavyweight fun times sandwich she had to put her faith in Rebecca, and so far the Amazon was rewarding her by taking one of the Sumo's powerful opening salvos without even flinching before sending her staggering back. Everything seemed to be going fine for Rebecca and her right now, even if the cosplayer did have a wad of tissue paper up her nose.

Rebecca however was feeling even better, that slap was probably the worst strike she could take, being aimed at a very sensitive area. A shot to her midriff however was something she was used to, challenging people to take free shots, this wasn't even a closed fist as Akashi's palm smashed up against her rock hard abs, the amazon trying to resist all urges to taunt at the futility of trying to take her on at striking. But something wasn't quite right here, Akashi was supposed to be a veteran and as skilled as she was strong: so why was she happy to bash her head against a wall?

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next