by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 224 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 222 Guests :: 1 Bot

APlaying, Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Lioness' Mouth

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Lioness' Mouth - Page 3 Empty Re: The Lioness' Mouth

Post by Bluemouse Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:52 am

Dinah laughed. "What could possibly drive someone like you to spend any amount of time around that miserable little girl." She said, and opened her mouth to continue, and would've talked right over Jocelyn had the girl not managed to catch her attention again.

"Oh?" She said, and raised an eyebrow. "Really? Well, you've certainly got some strong feelings on the matter. You can tell me all about them in a moment."

She led Jocelyn down a hall and a flight of stairs, she'd learned her way around the place in the last few days and she always took the stairs given the choice. She'd spent more than her share of time trying to get her foot in the door with any of the AFW execs, and she was beginning to suspect that someone was having a bit of fun with her. That, she did not appreciate.

When they arrived at the cafe, Dinah strode up to the counter where a girl in a green apron was kneeling with her back to them opening a plastic sleeve of paper coffee cups and stacking them up. When she didn't immediately notice or acknowledge Dinah, she became irritated.

"Oi!" She shouted. The girl jumped and immediately face them, bowing apologetically. "Right, black coffee, and I haven't got all day." She demanded. The girl scurried off to draw the cup for her. Dinah had a couple bills waiting in her hand for her when she came back with it, and she waited for her change. She held out her hand expectantly, right next to the tip jar. She snorted, and walked off to a table in the middle of the place.

She drummed her fingers on the table while she waited for Jocelyn and looked around, sizing up the odd mix of office underlings and executives, and the occasional, very out of place talent. She didn't think much of this place, to say the least, and even less about the way they ran it.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:10 am

Jocelyn opened her mouth to speak but shut it quickly when Dinah said that she wanted to wait. She dutifully followed Dinah down the stairs. She'd been doing a lot of climbing of them lately, but that was no issue. Jocelyn was, if anything, fit and could tackle stairs pretty well. She skipped into the commissary and looked around. She rarely ever came here. There was no reason to. She would be eating alone, or probably more accurate, picking fights with any of the other stray talent. This place was mostly for suits and Jocelyn had even less interest in them.

She balked when Dinah ordered her coffee and walked off. The back of her teeth ground for a moment as she gave the attendant an equally hateful glare. "One sugar." She said sharply an fished out some money and slapped it down. She grabbed her coffee and walked to where Dinah was sitting. She eased into her seat and took a sip, blowing on it while she did.

"So.. Sarah..." Jocelyn said. "She's treated me more miserably than anyone ever has in my life aside from maybe one person. Right now it was certainly even between Allison and her Father. An impressive feat for the blonde Brit. However, Jocelyn could admit she had feelings of love for Allison. She could not bring herself to say that about her Father.

"I.. want to wipe that smirk off her face. i want to look her in the eyes and be able to see .." Jocelyn snorted. She took a sip of coffee again. "To see..." Jocelyn's hand started to shake as her fingers dug into the cup. "I.. I don't fuckin know!" She declared, not looking at Dinah. "Some.. other way than the way she looks now. Fuckin... dish licking old cunt." Jocelyn muttered. Jocelyn lifted her eyes up and looked at Dinah. "What about you? What's she got you all up in a rash about?" Jocelyn question.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:30 am

Dinah regarded Jocelyn impassively while she blew on her coffee. It seemed as though Sarah, or Allison or whatever she wished to be called, was behaving worse than ever. Dinah detested her, everything about her, but she couldn't say that she felt much sympathy for the spineless little girl in front of her.

She laughed heartily, so much so as to come across as a little derisive. "I didn't say I was all wound up over her. She's not the reason I'm here, not exactly. She does have a hold on you, though, doesn't she? Is she still calling herself Allison? Such silliness. It's her middle name, you know. She can call herself whatever she wants, she's still... pathetic."

Dinah rolled her shoulders and glanced around the shop. "Look, I'll be honest with you, I've been looking for her as well. She's one of the many people who've been ignoring me since I arrived here, and it's unbearably frustrating." She took a sip of her coffee. "If you're so fed up with her, why don't you just stop bothering with her? She's not worth the trouble." Dinah probed, watching Jocelyn carefully from behind her coffee cup.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:43 am

Jocelyn furrowed her brow at Dinah's words. She clutched her coffee cup carefully. She couldn't just not bother. She had invested too much. She'd given so much and she wouldn't quit until she had taken her pound of flesh. How could this woman understand though? Allison seemed right about her being a neanderthal. Jocelyn didn't show any of that distaste though. She looked up at Dinah and nodded carefully.

"She is still calling herself Allison. I call her Sarah." Jocelyn made that point, because she certainly thought herself special now, but made it quietly, to herself. "She's taken too much from me for me to just go back." Jocelyn stated with conviction. "I won't stop ripped every last bit of what she owes me. With a bloody heap of interest!" Jocelyn declared. She took a sip of coffee and let it burn her throat a bit. She let out a satisfied sigh and looked at Dinah.

"She's after somethin, I know it. I don't know what but I don't care. If you want her, then that's fine. I don't mind helping you out but you gotta help me too. I mean, I just want to see that look on her face." Jocelyn turned her head in shame. "The one that she's made me have.. so many times." Jocelyn swatted away her coffee cup and let it splash to the floor. She pushed up and leaned on the table and looked up at Dinah. "Don't ya wanna pound that cunt's face in too!?" She asked. "You didn't just come all the way out with her to have tea or something!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:09 am

Dinah watched Jocelyn, stone faced. Clearly Allison had her hooks in this girl, and deep. She probably wanted to be like her, wanted her approval, thought she loved her. All the things Allison was able to convince people of so easily while making their lives miserable. It was pathetic. Still she had little sympathy for Jocelyn. Allison preyed on weakness, Dinah simply found it distasteful.

She smiled at Jocelyn's outburst. That was good, better than nothing, even if she was acting out like this because she lacked a spine it was better than if she were a limp noodle.

"I've pounded her face in more than once." She said evenly, with a hint of pride, and sipped her coffee. "But I think one more time would be brilliant." She leaned back, put her coffee on the table and her hands behind her head while she looked at Jocelyn. "Did you come here looking for me? Did you know I knew Sarah?" She asked, a bit suspicious. This all seemed to fit too well, just out of the blue. She didn't let her suspicion show to Jocelyn, though, she was smarter than that. She was a Clarkson, after all. "I'm certainly not complaining, but did you come here with something already in mind?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:35 am

Jocelyn smiled at Dinah's words but when she asked if there was a plan in mind, the Chistralian frowned. She turned her head away. "N-No... I.. I didn't... have one." She stuttered out. She then clenched her fists and looked at Dinah. "Alright, so I know that just beating her up ain't gonna do much because she's such a dish lickin cunt that I bet she'd been beat up a bunch of times. I just.. I can't stand how she lifts her bloody nose up at me! She's NOT better than me!" Jocelyn said and slammed her fists down on the table. 'I don't just want to beat her... I want to RUIN her!"

Jocelyn panted and slumped forward. "I know.. ok.. I know what you're gonna say. All that bullshit. I don't care. I'm petty. I have to do something." Jocelyn looked up at Dinah scornfully. "She's just as fucking petty dtoo!" Jocelyn growled out. "But she pretends like she's not! That' what she does! She's a damn fake! We're alike! Her and I are alike! She.. just.. won't admit it! That's what I want! For her to admit it!" Jocelyn stopped and ran her fingers through her spiky hair.

'I don't really know what I want. It's complicated. Tch." Jocelyn sneered at nothing and then turned back and looked up at Dinah. "You know her, or something. Don't you have a good plan? Then again..." Jocelyn just couldn't help herself. She turned her head and cracked a smile. "How long have you been stomping around here? It doesn't seem like planning is your best skill either, mate."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:22 am

Dinah became disinterested as Jocelyn became long winded. She was already well aware of Allison's long list of irritating flaws, much more than Jocelyn was, and all these juvenile squabbles of theirs only told Dinah that Allison hadn't changed at all. If anything, she sounded even more petty and selfish than ever.

She checked her Rolex, and only Jocelyn's last line brought her attention back. Her eyes snapped back to the little Chinese girl's face in surprise, and for a moment she looked as if she might pull her across the table and pummel her right then and there. Then she burst out laughing.

"I'm sorry, I simply can't take anything you say seriously. No flat-chested teenager is going to criticize the way I conduct myself. I've dealt with all sorts of people, and believe me, I'm bloody well not worried about you, or what you think." She settled down and took a sip of her coffee. "But we do have a common interest, so perhaps we can reach an agreement. Sarah is one of the people that have been avoiding me since I arrived. I've only bumped into her once, and she pulled a gun on me, can you believe it? She's quite unbalanced."

She took another sip of coffee and then put her cup down and looked Jocelyn in the eye with a stern face. Her strong, unbending, militant body language made one want to lean in toward her, since she very obviously had something important to say. She seemed to think so little of everyone else and so much of herself that it was only natural to her that other people would come to her to hear what she had to say. She expected no less.

"You will arrange a meeting with Sarah. I don't care how you do it or what you talk about, just have her meet you somewhere, and I'll be there. We'll set Sarah Watson straight, once and for all. Just... see to it that you don't end up next on the list, will you?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:53 pm

Jocelyn let her hands slide under the table so she could clench them tightly at Dinah's words. Her chest had nothing to do with her Dinah's inability to talk to people like a normal human being or her perceived weakness in Jocelyn. She was endowed with other womanly features that fitted her much better than the bulky, saggy man-tits that Dinah sported. She thought about what Allison had said about testosterone and used it to keep her desire to be angry and scornful in check with a pleasant straight face.

"Bloody hell!"

Jocelyn let her surprise amplify itself well past the point where it was. She could definitely believe that Allison could pull a gun on someone. After the many encounters Jocelyn had had with the blonde, she knew better than anyone how unstable the woman truly was. As much as she wanted to snap back at Dinah, she held her tongue and nodded tot he woman. "Right. I'll figure out the best spot and then I'll.. stop by here... or something... and let you know. Sounds ripper." She said and smirked. Why couldn't she just take the woman to Sarah's home? This was complicated but Jocelyn was already thinking of what she could do. She had the perfect opportunity in front of her. Both girls, who despised each other and who she disliked very much would be hers for the taking. She knew they would think that the two of them would be fighting each other with her as the punching bag they knocked back and forth, but Jocelyn was determined not to let that happen. Finally she would have the last laugh and once she took care of Allison, she'd wipe the smugness off this brute as well. Then Allison would be so impressed with her scheming, she'd have no choice but to be with Jocelyn forever and finally treat her as an equal!

Jocelyn stood up. "I'll be going now. Pleasure to meet you, mate." She said with the fakest sincerity she could muster. She'd have to run to the bathroom and vomit at having said those words. Allison and her whole family, every last one of them were the worst! Jocelyn knew this for a fact.

Last edited by 445 on Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down