by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 145 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Leonie Bowen, the Lioness

Go down

Leonie Bowen, the Lioness Empty Leonie Bowen, the Lioness

Post by FreestylePoet Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:17 am

Leonie Bowen, the Lioness FMFDzOt
Leonie Bowen, the Lioness of AFW
A country girl with big dreams fighting for those who made them happen!

Vital Stats
Name: Leonie Bowen
Nickname: The Lioness
Sex: Female
Eyes: Orange
Hair: Orange
Height: 5’6
Weight: 138 lbs
Hometown: 22 miles northeast of Vermillion, Minnesota, United States
Alignment: Tweener who tries to be a heel but fails (Lawful Neutral)
Entrance music: Phenomenal - Eminem
Favorite Match Types: Standard, hardcore, hentai

Appearance
"My hair's longer than it used to be. I don't care much what the guys think, but I'm still curious if it looks good on me."

In-Ring Attire - "I don’t care what you think of me. I just don’t want to lose to you.":
Hunting Attire - "I'm pretty good at fishing, you know. And I can cook it up nicely too!":
Casual Attire #1 - "The break's been nice, but I'll have to work double to make up for it later.":
Casual Attire #2 - "Sometimes I wish I had bigger muscles.":
Workout - "What are you staring at me for? I've been doing all my training.":
Swimsuit/Hentai Alternate Attire - "All that hard work's paid off.":
Bedroom/Hentai Alternate Attire - “Being tired sucks… I hate having to stop my work for the day.”:

Wrestling Information
“Pure grit!”

Type: Brute Force Brawler

Strategy: Leonie doesn’t have any formal training or experience in fighting, so she mostly does “what feels right” to her. In the ring, this usually translates to her using her immense strength to wrap her opponents up and have her way with them, whether that means wailing on them with crushing blows or exploring their body with a groping hand. Overall, her grabs, throws, and drops are the strongest moves in her repertoire. However, Leonie is also willing to experiment, especially with moves that involve the ropes.

Favorite Moves:

• Bear hugs
  • Slams
  • Spears
  • Piledrivers
  • DDTs
  • Hip tosses
  • Clotheslines
  • Gutbusters
  • Backbreakers
  • Uppercuts

Physical Stats:
Endurance - 7/10:
Strength - 8/10:
Speed - 5/10:
Defense - 3/10:

Technical Stats:
Strikes - 8/10:
Submissions - 3/10:
Aerial - 3/10:
Countering - 2/10:

Hentai Stats:
Technique - 4/10:
Stamina - 5/10:
Dominance - 7/10:
Seduction - 4/10:

Signature Moves:

Sunflower Bouquet:

”Huntress’s Mark”:

”Bowen Arrow (finisher)”:

Biographical Information
"I guess things were tough, now that you mention it… That doesn't mean I've grown up to be stingy. It just means I don't like to squander."

Personality:
In general, the foundation of Leonie's personality is pride and confidence in herself. Whatever she picks out for herself -- friends, traits, training regimens, jobs -- has just got to be the right choice. While realizing when they aren't is a long road for Leonie, she'll quickly get to correcting those flaws when they make themselves apparent to her.

While Leonie’s upbringing wasn’t exactly an agrarian idyll, it was hers, and she’s proud of it. She’s fiercely proud and protective of her way of life, to the point of being judgemental of those whose lifestyles conflict with it. She has a special disdain for the wealthy and privileged, believing their easy and wasteful lives to be vices.

To Leonie, everything is an opportunity for more training; after all, being able to lift ten more pounds for ten more minutes adds up in the fields. She pushes herself in every task she does, trying to get stronger any way she can.

As serious as she might sound, Leonie is actually really into the idea of professional wrestling. She loves the campy characters and creative fights. As a result, she'll sometimes attempt to mimic them. Some of these ventures -- like her quick adaptation to fighting using ropes -- go well. Others -- like her inability to lean into her opponent's personality -- just come off as awkward.

Biography:
Leonie grew up in a small farming community in rural Minnesota, where she, her parents, and her siblings managed one of about a half-dozen family farms in the town. Like many small farmers, Leonie’s family were faced with rising costs and falling prices. The community's farms were doing just well enough to get by, but every day was always a struggle for just one more bushel or gallon owing to the slim profit margins they were dealing with.

For better or for worse, this upbringing was a crucible of sorts, granting her strength of both body and character. From a young age, she learned and lived the virtues of hard work, frugality, and teamwork. Similarly, her body is one well-earned through years of working the fields and scavenging the nearby forests for usable resources.

After a few particularly hard years with rough harvests, her community was dipping dangerously close to bankruptcy. Large agricultural conglomerates were circling like vultures, seeking to buy up their land and contract them to work it at insulting rates. Just then, though, they received a blessing from an unexpected place: Dr. Gerald Farrow, an old conservation scientist turned forest ranger, who had retired to Leonie’s town.

In the months before the next planting season, Dr. Farrow taught Leonie and her neighbors a number of “best practices” for keeping their land as fertile as possible, as well as for managing the rest of the natural resources around them. Eventually, the town's financial fortunes turned around, and Leonie was absolutely starstruck, resolving to become a forest ranger herself. She wouldn't need to be a formal scientist like Dr. Farrow, but she'd need to attend her local university to learn geological, hydrological, conservation, and zoological sciences. Still, this was Leonie's dream: to serve other farming towns around the world the same way that Dr. Farrow did for hers.

There was just one problem -- she didn't have any money, nor did her family. Led by Dr. Farrow, though, her community pooled enough money for her to fund a move-in and a year of tuition (after financial aid, of course). The rest would be up to her, but Leonie suddenly had a path to a future that she never even dreamed of. Even then, though, she wanted to refuse the gift; of course, nobody would let her do that, so she resolved to not only pay the rest of her way through college but also to pay her small town back with interest for their generosity.

After a few years of working various small jobs around her campus, Leonie found herself increasingly unable to pay her bills. One day, while begging the financial aid office for assistance, one of the school’s vice deans passed by and overheard her pleas. Calling the young Leonie into his office, he told her about a certain wrestling company in Japan that he happened to have connections with. Knowing about Leonie’s prowess in the gym and her fiery attitude, he offered to make a few introductions for her. With minimal paperwork, she was enrolled in a fake study abroad program at a Japanese university close to AFW’s main campus and shipped off. Now, she has two years -- one for her “academic” program and one for a planned “gap year” she’d use a leave of absence on -- to accomplish her financial goals.

Fun Facts:

• Renaissance fairs are Leonie’s guilty pleasure -- but she’s definitely not a horse girl, thank you very much.
  • Leonie grows sunflowers -- her favorite flower and her father’s nickname for her -- in her apartment.
  • Leonie’s style of cooking is best described as rustic, and she makes use of many aromatic and flavorful vegetables rather than ground-up spices.

AFW Information

Record: 0 - 0
Wins:
Losses:
Draws:

Championships/Accomplishments:

Friends:
Allies:
Rivals:
Enemies:
Crushes:

Discord: FreestylePoet#1042 - click the logo above to see my roster!

FreestylePoet

Back to top Go down