by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 234 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 234 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Playtoy of the night

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Playtoy of the night - Page 7 Empty Re: Playtoy of the night

Post by Cirno Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:55 pm

Karina's plan turned out flawed when the Sumo did not relent her humping spree on Karina, who was weakening by the second. She had just released a powerful orgasm due to the Sumo Babe's mighty body but now she was forced down onto her back, her body now trashing against Akashi's as she tried to push the girl away and stop her from continueing to hump against her, biting onto her bottom lip to try and keep herself silenced from any moans, her pussy thoroughly wet from both her own and Akashi's juices.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:10 pm

Akashi grinned when she humped Karina back onto her back. One and went up to try and pin Karina 's arm above her head, while her hair fell all around the gir's face. SHe looked into her eyes. "Come on, Karina-chaaan~"Akashi cooed as she slowed, but didn't stop, her humping. She slapped their pussies together, feeling the jolts of pleasure and hearing the sounds of sloppy slushing from the puddle of juices that coated their slapping mounds.

"I tought you were a big, tough girl who was going to fuck me into oblivion." She purred and leaned over to flatten her bit tits against Karina's pair and nibble and suck on Karina's neck. She slowed her humping a little more but this time it was a slow, constant grind, like she was putting Karina on simmer. Sh kissed her way up to Karina's ear and began to lick it. "It's time to put you to bed, Karina-can." She whispered hotly. "I'm still not satisfied with what you did to me, but I just can't bring myself to continue punishing you right now. Yuriko can rest easy tonight. Yoooou can rest easy tonight. We... can rest easy tonight and I'll save the punishment for a live audience." She then purred. "Right now, let's just fuck lightly until we drift off to sleep." Akashi then began to pant and moan softly into Karina's ear.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:48 pm

Finding herself onto her back with the heavy sumo on top of her, she found now way of roll them over after her own intense orgasm, huffing loudly in Akashi's face as a first response, feeling the girl still grinding down against her sensitive pussy, which made her blush even brighter, squirming underneath Akashi as her breasts were being dominated and that dangerous tongue of Akashi was licking her ear now, it only made Karina moan louder. She tried to resist Akashi and even grind back up against Akashi despite being still sensitive of her orgasm.

" Your punishent.. Is weak.. " She mumbled out in Akashi's ear before biting it, feeling herself getting turned on again with the way Akashi was panting into her ear, trying to free hands at the same time, trying to gather her strength again to face Akashi. She had secretly dreamt of this after their first sexual encounter and she wanted to bring Akashi to the ultimate state of bliss, which would be hard if she was underneath the big sumo. " I'll make you.. Mine.. Akashi! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:16 pm

Akashi grinned at Karina's defiance. Se continued to softly hump Karina while keeping her pinned and pressed her lips against Karina's for a soft kiss. "Maybe someday, Karina-chan." She whispered softly. "But for now, you'll just have to take what I give you. And this is hardly punishment. You like it too much. I can feel it in your body." Akashi nuzzled Karina's cheek and then ran her tongue up the girl's neck. "I know it so well, now." She purred softly into the girl's ear. As their pussies slipped and slid together, Akashi moaned softly again. "Karina-chan." She said gently. "What would you even do if you had me?" She said as she felt her heart beat a little more.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:03 pm

Karina tried to push the sumo off her, yet the soft kiss felt pretty welcoming, including Akashi's whispering that caused a shudder to run down her spine, it made Karina blush brightly, not due to the sexual humping that she was getting used to but rather the soft caressing Akashi was doing with words, lips and tongue. Her legs twitched when her wet pussy kept on getting humped and pressed against, hearing Akashi's question did not startle Karina and she answered right away. " The same thing I.. Was doing before.. Use your face as my personal throne to weaken you.. Then fuck you like a guy would..! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:14 am

Akashi was feeling good, feeling like the two of them could settle down and spend some quality time together. Maybe get intimate in a special way. Akashi couldn't deny she had strong feelings for Karina, but wasn't it just he usual lusty thoughts she had with most girls? But as Karina started to speak, it seemed as if the girl's feelings really were limited to lust. Akashi didn't mind. She pushed the ideas she had away and prepared herself for a good night of fucking. Until Karina said he last line. Aashi's eyes went wide and her grip tightened on Karina instinctively. like... a guy?

Akashi was so far gone down the lesbian hole that the very words were almost nauseating. She had such an innate distaste for penises that she even avoided most toys. And not even dildos, of which she had never had one in her ever, but even most vibrators because the thought of putting anything that was even remotely penetrating and not a pair of fingers seemed almost foul. It didn't help that her ex-girlfriend was even MORE afraid of penises than she was.

Akashi's brow furrowed and with barely a conscious thought, she threw her head down to try and slam it against Karina's. "Fuck me like a man!?" She yelled. "You can't even fuck like a woman!" She growled out and lifted her hips up to try and slam her pussy as hard as she could into Karina's. She was intent on jackhammering the girl's pussy with her own and completely grinding it into dust. Suddenly her tender, loving moment was gone and she might have even been more upset with Karina than she had been when the girl had foregone the chance to have the big sumo as her willing sex slave.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:40 pm

Karina thought that she could rouse the sumo girl to once again fight because Karina was not used to any kind of soft expressions or touch and even though she secretly did want to submit to Akashi and just enjoy the soft touch, she just couldn't let the sumo girl think that she was weak or anything. Everything changed though when she received the headbutt, caused her to grunt out while Akashi yelled down at her and soon began to slam down hard against her pussy, causing Karina to widen her eyes and try not to moan and scream as her body was being forced to move with the hard thrusts down. She started to struggle as hard as she could underneath the sumo girl.

" Ngh.. I will.. Make you mine tonight, Akashi! " She spoke with utter defiance as she tried to get turn them over so she was back on top of her, even with all of the roughness Akashi was giving her, she just loved it and wanted to meet it head on, she didn't want to dissapoint Akashi, giving her a weak grin despite having just been headbutted. " I can promise you that! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:34 am

Akashi tried to keep her grip tightly as Karina struggled. She was looking to squeeze the girl's wrists so tightly that she dug her fingers into them. "Promise me nothing! You've had more than enough chances, Karina! The only thing I want to hear is you saying my name like the bitch you are!" She huffed out, letting panting breaths escape her as she washed Karina's face with her lusty pants. While she did that, her hips extended and she bucked down, trying to drive her hard and sensitive clit, along with the metal ball that was attached tot he hood, deep into Karina's own. One night of drunken reverie had given Akashi an upper hand when it came to tribbing and in this moment, she was more than happy to use a little dirty pool on her naughty lover.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:03 am

Though Akashi was full of authority due to her dominant position over the beast, hurting her wrists as she dug her fingernails into them and basically ramming into Karina's sensitive pussy, it was very hard for her to even turn this around. She tried to gather up her strength, not wanting to fall prey like this when she had actually said that she could dominate Akashi. She couldn't seem to yank her wrists free, nor get the focus to do so and instead trashing violently from side to side with her entire body, looking to force the sumo wrestler off her before she was being punished into another orgasm, which would surely weaken her to the point of no resistance.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:34 am

Akashi felt Karina thrash her body back and forth. She let out a few gasps as she looked into the eyes of her lover with stern green ones of her own. The flailing caused their pussies to rub in an unexpected way and Akashi bit her lip to keep from moaning.

"Guuuh!"

She moaned out as she threw her ass up and spread her legs, leaving room for Karina's lower torso to flail and kick about freely as her chest mashed hard against Karina's and her forehead pressed together as well. She looked into Karina's eyes and panted, putting her weight into her head and chest to keep the pressure on Karina's upper body.

"I can't believe you brought Yuriko-chan into our fight. And then, when I still honored the deal, you threw it back in my face! Why would I let you have anything but a fucking! After tonight's over, then you can try again."

Akashi leaned forward and pressed her tongue flat against Karina's lips and ran her tongue up Karina's face and licked her "You fucking bitch!" She yelled and tried to shove her tongue as deeply into Karina's mouth as it could go, while her body dropped down and tried to start humping the shit out of Karina's pussy with fast, hard, deliberate slams that she could drag upwards and really grind Karina down. As angry as Akashi was, she was so fucking hot right now too and her pussy dripped and lubed the both of them up.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next