Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 129 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 127 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, Kookio

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

About Last Night...

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

About Last Night... Empty About Last Night...

Post by Bluemouse Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:49 pm

Following her match, Taylor spent the night in the infirmary, and had Akashi not intervened she might not even have made it there. When she woke up in the early afternoon, the day after the match, she hurt everywhere. Her head throbbed, her body ached, and bending in certain ways produced crippling pain from her midsection. Her face had been cleaned up, but the cuts on her lip and eyebrow were still visible.

Her clothes had been changed, and instead of her small, tight ring gear and boots she wore only a hospital gown. After waking she laid still for a long time, staring up at the ceiling and thinking about everything that had happened, without trying to sit up. Her match was a wash, she technically won by disqualification but that meant nothing to her. She was able to abuse Karina throughout much of the match, but she never finished her. Though she was double teamed by the end, and brutalized by Karina swinging her stupid guitar around, she still couldn't help but feel like she'd failed. She had let herself down. It didn't matter how many people she was fighting or who they were, she didn't ever want to be on the losing end.

People were going to laugh at her now, she just knew it. She'd be a joke in the AFW, if she hadn't been already. She didn't know which fate was worse, to be a joke in Japan, to be a reject in NY, or to be completely alone anywhere else. It all just seemed so... hopeless. There was no place in the world where she would be happy, so staying in Japan and getting stomped half to death by gangs of crazy girls seemed alright. At least she'd be fighting, and after all, that was all she'd ever really been good at.

Finally, with great pain and effort, she sat up. She stood and pushed through the curtain that separated her cot from the others and shambled off to the reception area. The medical staff was sparse in the afternoon, in only bulked up in the evening when matches were held, and she was able to slip out the door unnoticed. She made her way to the locker room, holding her gown closed. Her street clothes were still in there. She changed into her pair of tight jeans and heather gray tank top and pulled on her blue converse sneakers. She grabbed her black zippered hoodie and went off to find a sink to clean up.

She took some time to inspect the damage to her face. It was a shame, but the cuts and bruises would heal. She'd still be hot. No guitar-wielding psycho girl was going to take that away from her. Her hair was a mess though. She pulled the barrettes out of her pigtails and let her hair loose, tossing it to get it to sit right. She didn't wear her hair down that often. It made her feel too... open. Or something. It suited her at that moment, she felt like she had nothing left to lose. She couldn't possibly get any lower. She pulled on her hoodie and left it unzipped.

She splashed her face with cold water, dried off with paper towel, and left. There was someone she wanted to see. She had no reason to believe that she'd even be there, but Taylor had nothing else on her mind. Akashi. She had to talk to her. She had to figure out what happened and what it meant and why. She felt wronged somehow, like Akashi was intruding or like... Akashi had treated her like a child or something. She felt belittled, but a small part of her knew that those couldn't be her true feelings. She would find Akashi, confront her, and set things straight. Or something.

Instinctively, she went to the gym. She made a lap around and didn't see her. She walked the hallways, checked lounge areas and outside around the building. Finally she completed her circuit at the locker room and for once came up lucky. There she was, Akashi Tanikaze, looking like she was just arriving to put in a workout. She didn't see Taylor approach. Taylor stood a distance behind her and got her attention.

"Hey."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

About Last Night... Empty Re: About Last Night...

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:09 pm

Akashi had stayed with Taylor as long as she was allowed to by the staff after her match last night. It was painful for the Sumo to have to sit there and watch the unconscious girl. She hoped that she would regain conscious soon after the match but she didn't. Eventually after threats from both the AFW staff and security and her own girlfriend to get her ass out of the infirmary and back home, she did. But she was up early the next morning and went straight back to Taylor's room. She wouldn't be satisfied until she knew her friend was ok and was disappointed when Taylor was still out.

Frustrated she left and had breakfast, coming back and deciding to work out. She knew she couldn't sit there and watch the girl. She had to keep her mind off it but wanted to stay int he compound to keep herself close to Taylor. She just needed assurance that the girl was going to wake up. That's it. If she was out for any longer than today, She'd find that bitch Karina and do even worse than what she had done in the match. That was for sure.

As she was at her locker, getting ready to change into her workout clothes she heard a sudden voice call out. It seemed familiar but she couldn't believe it. She turned around to see Taylor standing there. Her eyes widened. She grinned. She couldn't help it. "Taylor-San!" She exclaimed and instantly went to her and hugged her tightly. Maybe a little too tightly considering. But then she backed away to shoulder length and furrowed her brow. "What are you doing out of your bed!? This morning you were still unconscious." She had a sinking suspicion... "Does anyone even know you're here?" She asked dryly.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:01 am

"Hey." Taylor repeated when Akashi turned around. "Hey, hey, whoa," She backed up a step when Akashi came toward her. She didn't want to be all touchy-feely, she wanted her space so she could have a serious talk with Akashi. "Hey heyHEYOHMIgod!" Akashi squeezed her more than a little too hard, considering the condition of her ribs. She shoved her as hard as she could in her present state.

"No people don't know I'm here, but I'm fine." She said defensively, still wincing. She tried to stand up straight and look imposing. "Alright, we need to, like, talk. About... look, like, I-I don't... I don't need your pity, alright? I'm a big girl, I can take care of myself. Okay?" She really had no idea what she was planning to say or even what she really wanted to say. She wasn't sure if this was it... the words weren't coming to her very easily.

"I can take care of myself and I don't need you or anyone else in my business. I got my ass kicked last night, again. I got ganged up on again. Story of my life, okay? It's fine. I know I deserve everything I get. I probably run my mouth the way I do so I'll get my ass kicked. It's the only thing in the world I'm good for. And where the hell do you get off coming in and trying to save the day? I can fight, I don't need people thinking that I'm some stupid little girl that needs protection. I am not your friend.." She kept saying it until it sounded more convincing to her ears. "I'm not your friend. Okay? I'm just not."

Last edited by 1167 on Tue May 10, 2011 7:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:39 am

Akashi felt Taylor shove her as they hugged. She didn't resist, realizing what she was doing. "S-sorry!" She exclaimed softly as she backed away to listen to Taylor's words. Her face went from cheerful, slowly devolving into disappointment and then ending with a sternly furrowed brow. "Shut up." She said poking her finger roughly into Taylor's sternum.

"No one's here so you can stop acting like you're so damn tough, like you're such a loner. I didn't 'save' you because I pitied you, Taylor-San. I saved you because I didn't want to see your head get cracked open. I saved you because that bitch wasn't trying to put you in the hospital, she was trying to end your career. Beliiiiive me." She said making it perfectly clear. "If she was just going to kick your ass I wouldn't have shown up. Because you do deserve it. You deserve to get your ass kicked for acting like a brat all the time."

Akashi's hands were shaking a bit. "Frankly, if you weren't still injured I'd probably kick your ass right now!" She then paused, letting out a sigh. "But that doesn't mean I don't like you. It doesn't mean I still don't consider you my friend. You're good for more than just running your mouth and getting ganged up on Taylor-san." Akashi said calmly. "I just wish you could see that."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:43 am

When Akashi told her to, Taylor actually did shut up. She took a step back from Akashi's finger poke and watched silently while she listened. She was taken aback by Akashi's tone and the momentum with which she spoke... Taylor could feel her cheeks reddening. Her chin was tucked down, and she looked up at Akashi, looking and feeling like she was a schoolgirl being scolded by an angry adult. She shifted uncomfortably from foot to foot.

Usually when people yelled back at Taylor, they just insulted her or threatened her or told her to shut up. Akashi was different... and she was right, she didn't owe Taylor anything, but she still helped her. It hurt when Akashi affirmed that Taylor deserved to get her ass kicked. It felt unfair to hear someone else say it, but after a moment she knew she was right. She needed to get her head together and start acting... better. Like an adult. But she didn't feel like an adult. She didn't know why she acted the way she did half the time, but she just couldn't help it.

By the time Akashi finished, Taylor could only look at the floor behind her. A long, uncomfortable moment passed, the silence broken only by the noise from the gym. It was Taylor's turn to say... something. She didn't know what to say or what to do. She instinctively tried to think of something offensive to say or to get angry and tell Akashi she was wrong. Still looking at the floor, she began to put one foot in front of the other and rapidly approached Akashi. The way she felt she expected to try to punch Akashi in the face, but something else entirely happened.

She threw her arms around Akashi's ribs and hugged her as tightly as she could without pain. She buried her head in Akashi's upper chest, turning her head to face away from her. What felt like a long time passed, wordlessly, and Taylor held her breath trying to hold back what she felt coming. But inevitably she broke, and let out a single quavering, gasping sob.

There was no use in trying to hold back anymore, and while she stayed mostly quiet, her breathing came in gentle sobs and tears poured down her face and into Akashi's kimono. "I'm sorry." She managed to say, unsteadily, through her tears. It was all she could think to say. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry."

"I know I deserve everything and you can still beat me up if you want to but... but... no one's ever helped me like that before. I didn't think.... I don't..." She gave up on trying to talk. She just clung to Akashi and cried.

Last edited by 1167 on Tue May 10, 2011 7:44 am; edited 2 times in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:14 am

Akashi watched Taylor's face. She actually was expecting the girl to be a brat til the bitter end. Her mouth was open and she sucked in soft breaths through her teeth. Her fingers twitched as they curled a bit, just in case a fist was ready. She had tilted her head though. She wanted her face to at least give off a hopeful sincerity that welcomed Taylor if she so desired. She figured that Taylor needed a friend now more than ever, even if the blue haired girl didn't know it. As Taylor approached, rather rapidly, Akashi's foot slid backwards to brace herself. She'd take whatever Taylor was going to throw at her for now. She could take a slap or a punch certainly. Then she'd deal with it accordingly. But she didn't expect what came.

When she felt Taylor's arms wrap around her body, her eyes widened. " She then grinned and heaved a deep sigh. She brought her hand up and cradled the back of Taylor's head, pushing her into her bosom for extra comfort. "shhh... shhh.." She whispered like a mother. "It's ok." She added, stroking Taylor's hair affectionately.

When Taylor pulled back, Akashi smiled warmly at her despite the tears. She accepted Taylor's words with everything she had and when Taylor once again buried her head in Akashi's chest, She smiled. "Taylor-chan." She whispered. "It's alright. You don't need to apologize. You never did anything to me." She said nodding as she brought her hand up and ran it through Taylor's hair again, appreciating how silky it was when it was down, despite being ruffled from the hospital bed.

"This is what friends do..." She said carefully. "They help each other and comfort each other even if the other one doesn't even know they need it. They enjoy each others company and make each other smile and..." She said as this was the most important part. "They accept each other the good and the bad and everything. The whole package. I like you for who you are Taylor-chan." She then grinned. "Even if you're a punk sometimes."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:34 am

Taylor's sobbing eventually coasted to a stop and she stepped back, wiping her eyes carefully. After a moment spent regaining some of her composure, she said "I did do something to you. Or... I meant to. I guess. I mean, I got you into trouble and stuff. I dunno..."

There was something she had to ask. She sternly looked Akashi in the eye for a moment before she did. "So... are you, like... are you really my friend?" Her disbelief was at least a little understandable. No one had ever put themselves on the line to help her out before. She just needed to be sure... "I need to be sure... 'cuz... I dunno." This gave her a lot to think about. It changed a lot of things, and she wasn't sure what all of them were or why.

After a moment's thought she looked back up at Akashi. Her tone was more even, almost pleasant, and thoughtful. "I'm gonna... I think I'm going to try to be different. I... it just feels...right. But... I reaaaaaaaaaally hope I start winning matches soon. I can't take all this losing." She admitted, shaking her head.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:45 am

Akashi gave Taylor all the time she needed until she was done sobbing and pulled away. She had a friendly smile on her face as she watched Taylor wipe away her last bit of tears. The Sumo's smile was warm and she looked over Taylor. At Taylor's initial words Akashi smiled a little wider. "Well, if you were trying to do something to me, I don't know what it was and as far as trouble goes, I'm pretty good at getting into it so it was bound to happen with or without you. I'm a big girl. I can handle some trouble." She said giving Taylor a friendly wink.

But Taylor's next question stunned Akashi enough to make her raise her eyebrows questioningly. "I... of course!" She said almost insulted that Taylor would ask. "What makes you think I wouldn't be?!" She then paused. "Oh.. well.. I guess there's that..." She then sighed. "Not everything's going to instantly be sunshine and Roses Taylor-San." Akashi admitted. "But if you let me, I would like to be there for you. I can't promise I won't smack you around if you're being a brat." She then looked away sheepishly. "And I'll do my best to keep my grabby hands off of you... But... I guess those are some of the things I need to work out for myself. I can't help but be a nosy hen and I don't even know how I got to be like that! And sheesh... if I could keep this libido at bay.." She chuckled nervously and waved her hand dismissively.

She then stuck her hand out for Taylor. "You'll enjoy it. It might take some getting used to but I think you'll really like it. And who knows. With a new change in attitude a new outlook on wrestling might come from it. If you have something to fight for you might just fight a little harder." She said with a hopeful grin.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:16 pm

Taylor nodded slowly. She flashed a mischievous grin and gave Akashi a look. "Careful. I beat you down once before, and if I don't like where your hands go then you'd better hope you have a friend who'll come keep me from ending your career." She almost laughed but it hurt too much.

Her mood suddenly changed. "I'm pretty tired of running into people like Sarah Gatt and this Karina chick. I don't like them. They make me feel bad. I don't like the way they make me act. I feel like I'm like a worse person because I need to be more of a psycho just to keep up. I with I could bash their faces in with a guitar. Screw them. I'll have to find... better people. Like... things haven't been great for me since coming here. They weren't great before that either, but it's been tough for me here. Um... You, uh... This helps. Soooo.... thanks."

Taylor was never sure how to act when she was thanking someone. Is was super awkward for her. She was starting to think, though, that last night was the best beating she'd ever taken.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:27 pm

Akashi looked dryly at Taylor. "Excuse me." She said shaking her head. "You didn't beat anyone's ass. From what I remember, I came out on top." She then grinned. "hehe, on top." Sometimes she was still a child herself and laughed at childish things. "Anyway, I'm mostly a good girl. As long as you can handle getting felt up every now and again we should be fine." She then grinned even wider. "And I do have people who have my back like that." She was proud to have made such good friends in the AFW already and hoped that Taylor would have her back just as eagerly sooner rather than later.

Akashi's face turned to a serious one when she heard Taylor speak of Sarah and Karina and others of their ilk. Though Akashi had in some ways lumped the three girls together, Taylor was a far cry from either Sarah or Karina. She doubted Taylor had it in her to be as brutal and probably wasn't nearly as sadistic. Though they certainly shared childish ways. "people like them... take a lot of effort and can be really taxing to be around if you aren't a stubborn bitch like me." she said with a smirk. "You've definitely got the right attitude now Taylor-San." She said giving the girl a thumbs up.

Akashi couldn't help it when Taylor said thank you again. She went in for another hug and pressed Taylor Close. "It;''s no trouble." She said softly, running her hand up and down Taylor's back gently. She then pulled away. "You must be hungry after not eating for almost a day. How would you like to get some food? My treat!" She said with a grin.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next