Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 140 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, Kookio

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Playtoy of the night

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Playtoy of the night Empty Playtoy of the night

Post by Cirno Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:04 pm

The victory of the Rine sisters was something that the crowd hadn't expected, at least not that quickly! The disorder created by Karina had made it effective for Yuriko to pin Akashi and now they had taken the sumo girl with them to their house. Karina was taking the lead, twirling the keys between her fingers. " Ah, why do you have to go at her first!? " Karina was frustrated that Yuriko wanted some alone time with Akashi first, the younger sister had taken Akashi by the hand, guiding the sumo inside once the door was open and headed up stairs, turning to stick her tongue out at Karina. " I defeated her, so I at least get first dibs before you violate her. Besides, you have had your time with her before. " Karina crossed her arms against her chest and twitched. " Tch, fine, but when you're done I am coming up. " Karina then stormed off to her own room to get ready while Yuriko took Akashi along to her room upstairs.

She guided the sumo babe inside and then playfully threw her onto the bed, taking off her own clothes in a slow and seductive manner. "A I got you all to myself until you climax. " She would then give the girl a teasing wink as she brought her clothes down and into a neat pile. "A Or maybe you got me. " She joked, soon crawling upon the bed and starting to undo Akashi's clothing next, she wanted the sumo girl nude and ready for her, to play with her till her heart's content before the rough Karina would come up to have her way with Akashi.

Last edited by 131 on Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Playtoy of the night Empty Re: Playtoy of the night

Post by Tatyina Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:26 pm

Akashi had listened to the sister's bicker and argue about who would have Akashi first. Normally the thought would be amusing, or even cute but right now Akashi wasn't feeling any of that. She was still heartbroken from her loss and morosely followed Yuriko once it had been determined that she would have the first shot at Akashi.

As she was carted off to the bedroom, Akashi cursed herself. She had wanted to do this with Yuriko, but she was pissed off. It was a cluster of emotions she was dealing with even though she showed nothing but a somber expression on her face like she was being lead to her execution.

When she was in the room and tossed unceremoniously on the bed, she rolled onto her back and watched Yuriko undressed. Her cheeks blushed and she clenched her fists. Yuriko's body was amazing but she hated the fact that she couldn't have the girl on her own terms. She shyly turned her head, glancing at the hot girl's form through the corner of her eye until Yuriko crawled over to her and began undressing her. Akashi obliged, helping where she could until she was nude as well.

"Hnnn..." Akashi let out a grunt as she bit the bottom of her lip when Yuriko spoke. "Y-Yes, Goshin-sama.' Akashi said reluctantly. She could feel her body beginning to turn on just from being so close to Yuriko's sexy body.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:47 am

Yuriko was no fool, she could read the signs Akashi showed her and identified them rather quickly. She rested herself up and took a seat upon Akashi's crotch. Her eyes wondered down to Akashi's, to meet the girl's eyes. Sure, she was like Karina, she wanted to reap the spoils of victory, but one thing she wanted above all was the happiness she could bring if she was possible, she had an idea to change that. " Akashi.. " She would take a hold of Akashi's fist and brought it over to her breast, allowing Akashi to grope it if she wanted. " As your mistress.. I want.. " She would give the sumo babe underneath her a kind smile, though that soon changed into a grin. " You to fight me for dominance right now. "

Yuriko had a reason to say this, back in that match she could tell Akashi's anger and disappointment because of the sudden pin she managed to get on the sumo wrestler. She figured that it might help Akashi, if they were to have a one on one right here on her bed, maybe rile the girl up to give her a fair chance to fight Yuriko without Karina around, she off course, continued. " Though I know all the sexual stuff, I've never really.. You know.. Done it with anyone before. " Yuriko blushed brightly, but she still grinned. " Karina said alot of great things about you, I want you to be my first, but I the only way I'd allow that, is for you to fight me here for it, do you think you have the ability to make me scream your name out, Akashi-sama? " She would give Akashi a wink, clearly the challenge was made to not only make Akashi happy and eager for this, but also for Yuriko to actually get the chance to play with someone, who she personally regards as a great, loving and gentle person, headstrong just like Karina, Akashi was simply perfect for her.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:09 am

Akashi bit her lip as she felt Yuriko's sex touch her own. The wetness that mingled was enough to begin turning her on right then and there. But she tried to hide it. She knew she was in for a long night. Not just Yuriko, but Karina afterwards. Maybe even the both of them at some point in time.

But she was surprised when Yuriko pulled her hand to her own breast and Akashi's fingers opened and she gently touched the girl's breast, feeling the supple flesh. Akashi then listened to Yuriko's words. She said she had never been with anyone really and Akashi's heart fluttered a bit. She couldn't hide her flush as Yuriko continued. Saying that she wanted Akashi to make her scream her name out.

Akashi tried to force back her smile. Not because she didn't want Yuriko to see her smile, but rather she didn't want Yuriko to see what was behind it. The big sumo suddenly tightened her grip on Yuriko's breast, digging her fingers into it roughly. "Yurkio-chan." Akashi said with a cold, yet mischievous tone. "When I'm done, you won't just be screaming my name. You'll be begging me to stop. Your first time, I'll make sure I'm the only one you'll ever have in your head if you ever have anyone else." Akashi then gave a shove to try and throw Yuriko off the bed, or at least, backwards onto the back part of the bed. She meant what she said and she'd milk both revenge for the match and every last drop of cum out of the younger Rine sister.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:29 am

Yuriko kept her eyes on Akashi, noticing a chance of looks but not enough to identify what Akashi was thinking about. Did she make a good deal? Or was this just something Akashi wanted to play out? That Yuriko would play a dominant role over hte submissive sumo? While she thought of that though, the sudden increase of pressure to her breast made Yuriko tilt her head back and gasp sharply in pain, she did expect that! She listened to Akashi, who promised her that she was going to do more then scream the sumo babe's name out and was suddenly pushed backwards, falling onto her own back infront of Akashi, though she quickly tried to scramble up onto her knees before the sumo could pounce upon her!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:34 pm

Akashi smirked as she watched Yuriko flop backwards. The sumo licked her lips. She was ready to dominate this girl and felt good about doing so. her green eyes watched as Yuriko spun around and Akashi threw her shoulder forward to try and ram it into Yuriko's chest to knock her back down to the bed.

She wanted to reach out and push her own body over Yuriko's legs to try and pin her down while one hand reached out to seize Yuriko's breast and pushed her mouth against Yuriko's nipple.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:52 pm

Yuriko was surprised that Akashi could move so quick while Yuriko was left with that little distance that won't do her any good, going against Akashi full frontal.. She wasn't like Karina, and she was brought back down onto her back, this time staying there a little longer then previously, long enough for Akashi to come up and pin her down, shivering from Akashi's hand taking her breast and then that warm mouth against her nipple, making Yuriko moan out softly, her hands coming down to Akashi's shoulders to try and push her off. " Aaah.. Akashi-sama.. I won't let you get me that easy! " Though, she was happy that Akashi seemed roused up to do this, it would make this night alot more enjoyable.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:38 pm

Akashi grinned from her position as she sucked on Yuriko's nipple when she heard the girl's protest. When she felt the supple fingers on her shoulders, she bit down. Not hard, but using enough teeth to send a shock of pain through Yuriko to try and stifle her movements. This girl wanted to play? Wanted to fight? Akashi was going to ravage her and show her what it was like to be truly conquered.

Akashi tugged upward to try and pull Yuriko's nipple upward and lift her breast upward so Akashi could look into Yuriko's eyes and flash the girl a wicked grin while she sucked hard on the nipple that she was claiming as her own. Meanwhile, Akashi pushed her heavy thigh forward and tried to slap it into Yuriko's lap and force the girl to spread her legs.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:04 am

Yuriko was losing alot of ground, Akashi was using her nipple as hostage and she couldn't get it free, feeling slightly intimidated when Akashi stared into her eye, though that quickly vanished. She moved her hands down to the girl's hips, trying to push the sumo girl off her even though that thigh started to forced itsself against her crotch, making Yuriko bite her bottom lip to hide her own moans, her cheeks turning bright red as she had no expected Akashi to do this so quickly and almost possessively.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:31 am

Akashi pulled her mouth off Yuriko's nipple, sucking it deeply before she did so when she pulled on it with her mouth, she pulled it off her chest until it went 'pop' after the suction on her mouth broke. As it wobbled back into place, Akashi turned her body, lifting herself up to pierce her stiff nipple down into Yuriko's wet one as one hand went up to push Yuriko's head to the side and pin it down, Akashi's mouth moving to ride her tongue up and down Yuriko's neck.

While she did that, she pulled her thigh off of Yuriko and straddled the girl's leg. Her free hand went down and she dragged her index finger down roughly from Yuriko's belly button and down further until she was pushing her finger into Yuriko's clit, only pressing on the pearly button briefly until she continued and forced her finger deep into Yuriko's pussy.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next