Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 56 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 56 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Topic: Wrestling?

+25
XSirenX
Maxy
bricktown
Lobo
FlameofHope
BCG
Deus001
Cy_Man
Bluemouse
LunarWolf
Underdog21
skati
CenaFan1991
daemongirl
Alexandra
Old_Man_Tai
Kitten
KillerV
Jizzelle
UrbanChamp
kerflubble
Tatyina
TiefBlau
Admin
Harrier
29 posters

Page 21 of 100 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 60 ... 100  Next

Go down

Topic: Wrestling? - Page 21 Empty Re: Topic: Wrestling?

Post by Harrier Sat May 18, 2013 11:41 am

The Hitman, along with HBK, Ric Flair, Sting and the Undertaker are Gatekeepers to the GOAT section of Hogan, SCSA and the Rock in my opinion. Although Flair is probably impossible to overcome without being an absolute legend by being the centerpiece of the 4 Horsemen and a vital part of Evolution, as is the pureness of the Hitman, the absolute Charisma of HBK and the pure presence of the Undertaker or Sting.

Cena has done or has not stood for anything comparable, absolutely nothing. Still he is on his way up in the second tier of great superstars and would probably be ranked in the middle when compared with Edge, Savage, Rude, Mr. Perfect, Triple H, Lesnar, Orton, Y2J, Booker T and several other superstars. I had a break from wrestling for some years and came back 08 to see Cena doing absolutely nothing for my personal entertainment while a guy like Jeff Hardy gave me the same babyface vibes before leaving wrestling.

And I am always amazed how people don't see that Ryback is basically Goldberg minus Presence, Skill and Intimidation. His squashes were painfully boring and his moveset is a poor copy of Goldberg with a shade of Vader(who is nothing but great even at the age of 58+) and recently some Batista vibes. I think a 13 from 30 indeed hits the nail on the head.

I really would like to see a guy like Sid Justice or a Vader, a real powerhouse or a big guy that can do a moonsault from the top rope with a manager to talk for him in case he can't speak well.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat May 18, 2013 9:05 pm

Cena...eh...

The Look: 7. He's got mass and the sheer popularity of said look with kids and women just cant be denied, no matter how much we hate it.

Promo skills: Honestly depends on the promos. His most intense, badass promos/his funniest stuff like his "I'm Fired" promo from 2010, rank around a good 8, where as his worst crap, like his "Sunday" promo before this years Royal Rumble, fall to a flat 2 at best. Id' say a good 6 will balance it out.

Wrestling Skill: 7. Sure as hell not the best, but honestly not the worst. Nobody will call him a great wrestler, but nobody can deny that Cena HAS had great matches in his career, and I don't believe for a second that he was "carried" in all of them. The guy does have a limited moveset, but it IS more varied then the much talked about "5 moves of doom", and he does pull out very surprising moves now and then, such as his top rope legdrop, and his couple recent attempts at a Hurricanrana, which, despite what some people may think, ARE impressive that a guy like Cena would try to pull them off, considering he doesn't have the athletic ability of a young Scott Steiner.

So overall, Id say Cena ranks around 20 overall. Sure as hell not the best, but not as bad as he's made out to be.

Honestly? I'd score Cena higher then I would Jeff Hardy, who's Promo skills are FLAT. Even on those very rare occasions where he IS cutting a good promo, his accent just kills any credibility it has, which isn't his fault, but still.

Rybacks offense looks best when he can "ragdoll" somebody, and the only person in WWE that can really Ragdoll these days is Dolph Ziggler, with Evan Bourne almost, though not quite, as good at it.

I do agree though, that it would be nice to see another Vader type. Big guy, talking manager, Athletic enough to do moonsaults and stuff. Last guy I saw able to pull that off was Lance Hoyt in TNA around 2004-2006, but they soon made him stop doing that for a stupid Guitar Hero tag team gimmick, and WWE never let him do any of the stuff that made him so popular to catch their eye in the first place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun May 19, 2013 8:59 am

Cena:
Look: 6 A man that dresses like a cereal can't get any higher.
Promo: 6 seems ok with that.
In ring: 6 at best, rather 5. As a young Scott Steiner is the measure for the hurricanrana from a big guy, he's largely incompetent at doing it. Then there's the fact that he probably knows that he sucks doing it, but still does it. Powerslam, Spinebuster, this ist stuff he has done and can do rather good. His submissions are simply horrible, as is his selling in enemy submission holds.
A solid 17 for me, even if I think he's boring as fuck.

Hardy:
Look: 8 Hardy has that hipster boy image, an artistic touch and nobody flops better on stage like a fish as Jeff Hardy in that pyro entrance where Matt sabotaged him^^
Promo: 3 I like inner monologue and "my nuts hurt" Hardy, but it's certainly not his best quality.
In Ring: 7 Surely no Bret Hart or ring general like HHH, but very good with spots and exciting matches
Summarized to an 18, although I think Hardy is much more entertaining than Cena but numbers don't lie.

What do you think about Orton and Cesaro, probably my current favorite wrestlers?
Orton:
Look: 9 Pretty much what Vince is looking for in a wrestler.
Promo: 4 "My name is Randy Orton". Okay...
In Ring: 8 I'd rate only Cesaro and D-Bryan higher(yes, Punk is a rather sloppy performer and not in the league of either Orton, Bryan or Cesaro in ring wise)
A fan biased 21 from me^^

Cesaro:
Look: 6 A Cena type of wrestler based on pure looks.
Promo: 5 Nothing to write home about, but better than Orton.
In Ring: 9 Given some time, this could easily be a 10
A fan biased 20

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun May 19, 2013 9:41 am

I am disregarding your promo score on Jeff Hardy simply because you said you liked his Inner Monologue promos. Those were stupid as all fuck and TNA should fire whatever crack pot came up with such idea's, assuming Hardy didn't dream up something that stupid by himself. I'd honestly give Jeff a 0 for Promo's, leaving him 14. Don't tell Tiefblau though, or he will lynch me.

Orton I kinda agree with, though I think he's ranked a point or two too high on promos.

His problem in the ring is the same one John Morrison had, in that, on PPV, he will give you his all. On Raw/Smackdown? Lazy as all fuck.

Also, for being "a rather sloppy performer" Punk was one half of the best matches at Wrestlemania this year and last year, on cards that actually had good matches on them, as opposed to his Match of the Night at Wrestlemania 27, where he and Orton had a great match, but it was also like, the ONLY good match of the night.

I agree with Cesaro though. a 20 suits him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun May 19, 2013 11:49 am

[quote="TaiKamiya":3rg4pokg]I am disregarding your promo score on Jeff Hardy simply because you said you liked his Inner Monologue promos. Those were stupid as all fuck and TNA should fire whatever crack pot came up with such idea's, assuming Hardy didn't dream up something that stupid by himself. I'd honestly give Jeff a 0 for Promo's, leaving him 14. Don't tell Tiefblau though, or he will lynch me.

Also, for being "a rather sloppy performer" Punk was one half of the best matches at Wrestlemania this year and last year, on cards that actually had good matches on them, as opposed to his Match of the Night at Wrestlemania 27, where he and Orton had a great match, but it was also like, the ONLY good match of the night.

It surely beats Cena's Sunday or Star Wars promo, that was so horrible I can't even think about it without cringing. Inner monologue entertained me in a way like the Genesis of McGillicutty did.^^

And Punk, well Punk had indeed MOTY/N with Cena, Hardy and Taker. He also can carry guys like Ryback matchwise. But I think his actual in ring work is sloppy and botchy sometimes, even in the first match against Cena.

Punk:
Look: 4 Fry cook is a funny decription for this. Of course you won't find such a packed fry cook, but he's a skinny guy for a wrestler.
Promo: 9 With Rock, HBK and Austin maybe a 10, Punk can go with the best.
In Ring: 7 Good matches with sloppy spots, on par with Jeff Hardy or Kane.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun May 19, 2013 8:26 pm

[quote="Harrier":2ihfeq2o]

It surely beats Cena's Sunday or Star Wars promo, that was so horrible I can't even think about it without cringing. Inner monologue entertained me in a way like the Genesis of McGillicutty did.^^.

Those are terrible terrible things....But then again, I actually really enjoyed the Star Wars promo, so I suppose we all have our guilty pleasures.

You criticize Punk for being skinny, but your a fan of Orton and Daniel Bryan? Orton only gets away with his skinnyness because he's tall. If he was shorter, like Punk and D.Bryan, he'd have the same issue.

Besides, aren't we supposed to be PAST the point where we consider people to be "too small" or "too skinny" in wrestling? That's 80's talk! Hell, if we followed the "Too short, too skinny" idea these days, TNA would lose the entire X Division.

My personal score for Punk.

Look: 6. Yeah, he's skinny, but at the same time he manages to be imposing, and his facial expressions are on the money. If you saw Punk in a dark alley, doing that evil look he likes to give as a heel, you'd walk away, not because he's a "big monster" but he's got that "strange, tweaker, crazy guy" look, in that you don't know what he's thinking or what he's gonna do, only that its not going to end well for you. Psychological warfare over physical intimidation.

Promos: 9. One of the best promo guys in the biz. His promos make sense, point out things that other guys don't, and Punk is able to deliver them in a way that comes off as different and unique compared to other guys. His promo's were the first to make me actually stop and think about what he's saying, as opposed to just blurting out catchphrases for a pop.

Ring work: 8. Guy can sell, tell a story in the ring, and change things up when he needs to. Can have a good match with just about anyone and, as you mentioned, carry guys like Ryback to a decent match. Botches sometimes, like everyone does, but not all that often. Plus, can't dismiss that he's had the Wrestlemania Match of the Night at 27, 28, and 29, had a Match of the Year winner with Cena (Also explaining why I gave Cena a good wrestling score), and has had classic matches with guys like DB, Cena, and Dolph Ziggler, and nobody has ever had to Carry Punk to anything.

Overall: 23.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon May 20, 2013 7:36 am

It's not actually a critique, it's a fact. He can't get taller or too bulky, and that's ok for me but not the WWE. I also don't buy into this "lolz, he's too skinny and I could beat him up!!11" crap, pretty sure most keyboard warriors would drop after the first punch or kick of Punk. He just does not entertain me much. I dig the flying elbow drop as a homage to the Macho Man though, and like the knee in the corner/bulldog combo as the anaconda vice.

And speaking of Bryan, sadly he's small and will probably never make it to the ME spot I would like him to see in.
Look: 4 Same as punk, sadly. I have no personal problem with it, but he won't make it to the utter top with it. I liked clean cut Bryan more from the look only, although Goatface is a much better gimmick.
Promo: 7 He can be funny with Kane, Goatface and the Interaction with big Show/Marc Henry/Aj were also good.
In Ring: 9 Probably the best wrestler in the WWE right now. Compared to Hart and Shawn, he only misses their classic matches to get a 10.
Will probably be stuck with a 20 here although I found him very good in the last years.

Guys I would also like to succeed are the Shield. And not even Ambrose, he's my least favorite member to be honest.
Seth Rollins:
Look: 8 Jeff Hardy type but taller and less painted
Promo: 5 good in the group, yet to see how he will fare if he's on his own
In Ring: 8 Very solid wrestler, I like to see him wrestle
A 21 for Seth.

Roman Reigns:
Look: 9 No wonder the locker room never stops to praise the guy as future star
Promo: 4 did not have much to say up until now, but fits in
In Ring: 6 surprisingly good big man, killer spear move
A 19 for Roman

Dean Ambrose:
Look: 5 Nothing spectacular to see there for me
Promo: 7 Yes, I see the resemblance to the loved psycho heels, but not that much
In Ring: 6 Again nothing to get too excited
A 18 for Ambrose

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon May 20, 2013 9:20 am

Seth Rollins is basically a sober Jeff Hardy.

I love The Shield, their booking has been perfect so far. It took TNA almost a full year to finally book Aces and 8's correctly, but WWE has yet to fail with their booking of Shield. I fully expect them to take the tag belts away from Kane and D.Bry, possibly just in time for them to have a falling out and end up finally having their Summer Slam rematch to end their storyline XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue May 21, 2013 1:09 am

[size=200:194478f6][s:194478f6]O' DOYLE[/s:194478f6] RYBACK RULES!
Topic: Wrestling? - Page 21 Files.php?pid=2617237&aid=271435

I dunno how you can say he's got bad mic skills. He just threatened to murder thousands of people.

Last edited by 445 on Tue May 21, 2013 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue May 21, 2013 10:47 am

[quote="TaiKamiya":cw9llj8t][quote="Harrier":cw9llj8t]

It surely beats Cena's Sunday or Star Wars promo, that was so horrible I can't even think about it without cringing. Inner monologue entertained me in a way like the Genesis of McGillicutty did.^^.

Those are terrible terrible things....But then again, I actually really enjoyed the Star Wars promo, so I suppose we all have our guilty pleasures.

The Genesis of McGillicutty is back to play the game! But now he's a Paul Heyman guy...^^

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 100 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 60 ... 100  Next