Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 247 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 247 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tag, You're It!

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Tag, You're It! - Page 2 Empty Re: Tag, You're It!

Post by Tatyina Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:58 pm

"Eh?" Akashi said as she felt the tap on her shoulder. She knew, all too well, what that shoulder tap meant and released Talia, pushing her out to arms length but still holding her shoulders. "S-sorry, Talia-chan!" Akashi apologized. She lowered her head. "I just... I get a little excited sometimes. I'm glad you are so happy. That makes me happy!"

Akashi grinend and looked over Talia, finding herself blushing just a little bit as her eyes lingered longer than they probably should have. "Uh.. ah... we should start trainign together then." Akahsi murmured. "But... I wanted to know... If you liked your kimono. I ... hope so!" Akashi beamed.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:15 am

Talia sighed with relief and giggled as she was released by Akashi. The woman was very affectionate and Talia felt she could get used to that. When she noticed Akashi looking her up and down again, Talia's face went red. She was still a little sweaty from her workout. It managed to accumulate on her shirt. The girl ran her fingers through her hair and looked away. "Oh...yes actually...I've been using the kimono as my entrance attire! It looks so great Akashi."

Talia looked to her bag as if to get the yukata out for Akashi. Unfortunately, it was at home so she couldn't. She looked back Akashi. "I was thinking about taking you out someplace as thanks for it!" She smiled and looked at her wrist watch. "It's the least I could do."

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:52 pm

Akashi grinned at Talia's words. She certainly wasn't expecting that! Akashi was honored that Talia liked Akashi's gift so much! Se really couldn't believe it at all. "I'm glad you like it, Talia-chan. That makes me so happy!" Akashi bowed politely to Talia. But then Talia said that she should take Akashi out and the big sumo blushed and waved her hands. "No no, that's ok, Talia-chan! You really don't need to do anything like that! It really was no big deal, I..." Akashi turned her head and looked away. "I..."

Akashi pushed herself forward and pressed her lips against Talia's and pushed tightly, grabbing her arm and squeezing it tightly. Akashi's cheeks blushed deeply but she pulled away after a few moments, but kept their faces close. "T-That's... thanks enough... Talia-chan..." Akashi huffed.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:43 am

Talia nodded and insisted, "It's the least I can do Akashi-san." But the cute sumo didn't seem to want something like that. She leaned in to kiss Talia to the little girl's great surprise. At first she was caught off guard, her eyes opening wide and her hands coming up almost defensively. After a few seconds, though, she let herself relax and kissed Akashi back. It wasn't what she had intended from the start, but it she didn't mind at all anymore. As the Akashi then pulled away and said that it was good enough, Talia noted the great blush in the woman's face. For someone like the great Akashi to get so red over her made Talia blush deeply on her own.

"I...oh..." she started to say then stopped. Somehow, Talia felt it wasn't enough. After all, Akashi kissed Talia, not the other way around. It wasn't really a gift from the little girl. Wanting to make Akashi happy, Talia wrapped her arms around the woman and pulled their bodies close in a tight embrace. She tilted her face towards Akashi's and leaned right back into her pressing their lips together.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:34 am

Akashi smiled with wide, hopeful eyes at Talia's cuteness after their kiss. For the big, affectionate sumo, it was nothing more than a hug's worth of Kiss. Something like that might as well be a peck on the cheek, but the way Talia blushed, it was like they had dug in and had a full on make-out session and snogged til dawn. Still, that in and itself was enough to make Akashi believe that she had chose wisely in her approach. She didn't want to intimidate the girl, after all.

But when Talia pushed forward and wrapped her arms around the big sumo, Akashi's eyes widened. She definitely wasn't expecting THAT! When they lips touched again, Akashi melted into it and this time forced it a little more, pushing her tongue against Talia's lips to see if she would allow it into her mouth. Akashi's arms also pulled up and rested against Talia's back, hugging the smaller girl close and tight so their bodies pressed together.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:02 pm

My, Akashi really was frisky. Not wanting to disappoint her, Talia leaned her head forward into Akashi's, accepting her tongue and even rubbing her own against it. The girl still wasn't entirely certain on the etiquette behind their actions. She knew Akashi had a girlfriend whom she loved, but what was Talia's role in her life? Was she suppose to just accept what could happen between the two and move on when Akashi changed her mind? Feeling suddenly uncomfortable, Talia's eyes opened and looked at Akashi from their close proximity.

She pulled back, ending the kiss but keeping her forehead resting on Akashi's. "Do...do you treat all your friends like this?"

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:57 pm

When her invitation was accepted, the big sumo muscled her way into Talia's mouth. She was gentle but firm, feeling Talia's own slick tongue slide against hers. It was nice. Akashi always loved the thrill of kissing someone for the rfirst time, eager to see how it would be. It was good this time as well. Cute, and a little sheepish, much like Talia.

But soon Talia meekly pulled back and asked her question. Akashi smiled and her arms went to Talia's sides, holding onto them warmly as she listened to the girl's words. She couldn't help but let out a little laugh as she pushed her lips forward and let them mingle with Talia's again briefly.

"Yeah... kinda..." She said. "And... sometimes with people who aren't my friend... or people who hate me... Pretty much ... everyone, really..." Akashi said blushing a but as she turned her head. "Ahhh..." Akashi balked suddenly realizing how her profession might sound. "Talia-chan..." She breathed, a little husk creeping into her voice. "But you're here now. Right now... you're my world..." Akashi blushed. "But.. we only have to go as far as you want. I know... you seem very worried to continue... I want you to want whatever happens between us from here on out... even if it's nothing. Even if it's just being friends." Akashi said with a reassuring smile.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:30 am

Talia smiled as she felt Akashi's warm breath against her face. The cute sumo really did have quite a hug. It was so comforting to be in her grasp. She somehow felt very protected from all the problems she had in the AFW at that moment. But the answer Akashi gave made her feel a little less than desirable. Talia suddenly felt like a nobody to Akashi, she was just another fling of hers. The girl, still with her face pressing up against Akashi's, frowned. But, at the woman's reassurance of her importance to her, Talia rubbed her nose against Akashi's.

"I...I'm just a little nervous Akashi-san...I...I don't really know..." she wasn't sure what she was trying to say. "I mean...you...you're wonderful Akashi...I'm just..." Talia failed to find the words once again and decided to just press her lips against Akashi's again.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:05 am

Akashi smiled when she felt Talia's Eskimo kiss. "Talia-chan..." Akashi managed to whisper before their lips pressed together once more. That was all Akashi needed and she wrapped her strong arms around Talia once more. She knew full well what she should do now. She would show Talia just how special she was to Akashi and she slowly ran her hands down Talia's sides as they kissed.

Akashi's hands didn't stop for longer than a moment when she reached the small of Talia's back and soon they continued to Talia's rear and felt to see how firm the younger girl's behind was as well as to use it to press their bodies together firmly.

But Akashi still wasn't don and one hand went further, gripping Talia's thigh. Suddenly, Akashi bent down, so that Talia was kissing downward and Akashi then pushed upward to press her large chest up and into Talia's small pair, lifting the girl's bosom upward to rest on Akashi's. But that was not her only goal. Her hand firmly grabbed Talia's thigh and with a swift jerk and some deftness thought vacant from the bulky sumo, Akashi heaved Talia up into the bridal position mid smooch and never broke stride.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:36 pm

Talia was really starting to warm up to this kissing. She would never have imagined it'd feel so right to be doing it with Akashi. It was just so much better with someone as expert as Akashi was. Talia inadvertently moaned when she felt Akashi squeeze her ass. Her arms wrapped around Akashi as she was lifted up, making sure to keep her position against the sumo firm. She continued to kiss her, happily taking in Akashi's affection.

"Akashi..." she whispered quietly after pulling her head back for a moment. "What do you want to do?" she asked after a moment of silence. "I...I am yours if you want me..." In reality, the girl didn't want to be the first to make that step or move. She wanted Akashi to be happy. And if this was what Akashi wanted, then it was what Talia wanted as well.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum